Did Red Pecker throw in the towel?

Rudy Canoza

Jul 21, 2017, 8:58:29 PM7/21/17
Looks to be so.

Red Prepper

Jul 22, 2017, 8:34:16 AM7/22/17
On Fri, 21 Jul 2017 17:58:21 -0700, Rudy Canoza
<c...@philhendriie.con> wrote:
> Looks to be so.

You've left my newsgroup so I guess you won. Toodles!

Rudy Canoza

Jul 22, 2017, 2:23:23 PM7/22/17
On 7/22/2017 5:34 AM, Red Prepper wrote:
> On Fri, 21 Jul 2017 17:58:21 -0700, Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendriie.con>
> wrote:
>> Looks to be so.
>
> You've left my newsgroup

Really?

Red Prepper

Jul 22, 2017, 3:43:26 PM7/22/17
On Sat, 22 Jul 2017 11:23:18 -0700, Rudy Canoza
<c...@philhendriie.con> wrote:
> On 7/22/2017 5:34 AM, Red Prepper wrote:
> > On Fri, 21 Jul 2017 17:58:21 -0700, Rudy Canoza
<c...@philhendriie.con>
> > wrote:
> >> Looks to be so.
> >
> > You've left my newsgroup

> Really?

So I was right about you being a troll with nothing to offer. I win
again.

Hey look everyone. Rudy the troll is back in our newsgroup cruising
for gay sex. Your ass isn't hurting yet? Welcome back troll.ill see
if fast Eddie wants to join the fun in his cunt dress!

Red Prepper

Jul 22, 2017, 4:31:39 PM7/22/17
Rudy the homo grandfather fucker.

Rudy Canoza

Jul 22, 2017, 4:52:54 PM7/22/17
On 7/22/2017 12:43 PM, Red Pecker lied:
> On Sat, 22 Jul 2017 11:23:18 -0700, Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendriie.con>
> wrote:
>> On 7/22/2017 5:34 AM, Red Pecker lied:
>> > On Fri, 21 Jul 2017 17:58:21 -0700, Rudy Canoza
> <c...@philhendriie.con>

Once again, your clown-configured newsreader has fucked up the text.

>> Really?
>
> So I was right about you being a troll with nothing to offer.

No, fucknozzle, you were wrong.

Red Prepper

Jul 22, 2017, 4:59:37 PM7/22/17
On Sat, 22 Jul 2017 13:52:51 -0700, Rudy Canoza
<c...@philhendriie.con> wrote:
> On 7/22/2017 12:43 PM, Red Pecker lied:
> > On Sat, 22 Jul 2017 11:23:18 -0700, Rudy Canoza
<c...@philhendriie.con>
> > wrote:
> >> On 7/22/2017 5:34 AM, Red Pecker lied:
> > <c...@philhendriie.con>

> Once again, your clown-configured newsreader has fucked up the text.

> >> Really?
> >
> > So I was right about you being a troll with nothing to offer.

> No, fucknozzle, you were wrong.

I win again! Now go fuck your grandpa.

Rudy Canoza

Jul 22, 2017, 5:00:00 PM7/22/17
On 7/22/2017 1:31 PM, Red Pecker wrote:
> On Sat, 22 Jul 2017 14:43:20 -0500, Red Pecker <r...@red.com> wrote:
>> On Sat, 22 Jul 2017 11:23:18 -0700, Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendriie.con>
>> wrote:
>

>> > Really?
>

>> So I was right about you being a troll with nothing to offer. I win
>> again.
>

>> Hey look everyone. Rudy is back in our newsgroup kicking the living snot out of me.
>
> I forgot to add last time: I need to stop fucking my grandmother.

Correct. So, stop doing it.

Rudy Canoza

Jul 22, 2017, 5:00:58 PM7/22/17
> I fucked my grandmother again! I need to stop doing that.

Yes, stop doing that, Pecker, you stupid fucknozzle.

Red Prepper

Jul 22, 2017, 5:03:22 PM7/22/17
On Sat, 22 Jul 2017 13:59:58 -0700, Rudy Canoza
<c...@philhendriie.con> wrote:
> On 7/22/2017 1:31 PM, Red Pecker wrote:
> > On Sat, 22 Jul 2017 14:43:20 -0500, Red Pecker <r...@red.com>
wrote:
> >> On Sat, 22 Jul 2017 11:23:18 -0700, Rudy Canoza
<c...@philhendriie.con>

> >> So I was right about you being a troll with nothing to offer. I
win
> >> again.
> >

> >> Hey look everyone. Rudy is back in our newsgroup licking my
balls again.

> > I forgot to add last time: I need to stop fucking your
grandmother.

> Correct. So, stop doing it.

Isn't time you stopped beating your dead grandmother? And stopped
beating g off as well?

Red Prepper

Jul 22, 2017, 5:11:15 PM7/22/17
On Sat, 22 Jul 2017 14:00:55 -0700, Rudy Canoza
<c...@philhendriie.con> wrote:
> I wish I had a pecker like you do instead of this cunt.

Do you ever post anything on topic, or you you just that fly that
becomes attracted every time I shit all over your posts? Don't be
that fly!

tyre biter

Jul 22, 2017, 5:41:45 PM7/22/17
On 7/22/2017 2:52 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
> No, fucknozzle,

11 years ago, while posting under this current nym, Rudy Canoza, we had a
discussion about a revised marketing claim concerning grass-fed beef from
USDA. You claimed that you had written to and received a reply from
William T.
Sessions, Associate Deputy Administrator, Livestock and Seed Program. Here
below is the post you wrote using the nym Rudy Canoza containing your
correspondence with William Sessions.

[start- Jon to me]
Eat shit and bark at the moon, Dreck - the proposed
standard has NOT been adopted. I wrote to William
Sessions, the associate deputy administrator (how's
that for a title) at the Livestock and Seed Program at
USDA that is in charge of writing the standard for the
"meat marketing claims"; his name, title and e-mail
address are at a web page whose URL I gave yesterday,
http://www.fass.org/fasstrack/news_item.asp?news_id=1152

Here's his reply:

From: "Sessions, William" <William....@usda.gov>
To: <jonball@[...]>
Mr. Ball: Thanks for your message. The marketing claim
standards are still under review by USDA. Accordingly, the
standards have not been published in a final form for use. I
hope this information is helpful.
Please let me know if further information is needed.
Thanks,
William T. Sessions
Associate Deputy Administrator
Livestock and Seed Program

Jul 22, 2017, 5:44:22 PM7/22/17
On 7/22/2017 2:59 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
> So, stop doing it.

tyre biter

Jul 22, 2017, 5:44:52 PM7/22/17
On 7/22/2017 3:00 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
> you stupid fucknozzle

Rudy Canoza

Jul 23, 2017, 1:34:49 PM7/23/17
On 7/22/2017 1:31 PM, Red Pecker wrote:
> On Sat, 22 Jul 2017 14:43:20 -0500, Red Pecker <r...@red.com> wrote:
>> On Sat, 22 Jul 2017 11:23:18 -0700, Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendriie.con>
>> wrote:
>

>> > Really?
>

>> So I was right about you being a troll with nothing to offer. I win
>> again.
>

>> Hey look everyone. Rudy is back in our newsgroup kicking the living snot out of me.
>
> I forgot to add last time: I need to stop fucking my grandmother.

Rudy Canoza

Jul 23, 2017, 1:35:15 PM7/23/17

Rudy Canoza

Jul 23, 2017, 1:37:13 PM7/23/17
On 7/22/2017 2:11 PM, Red Prepper wrote:
> On 7/22/2017 2:00 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
>> On 7/22/2017 1:59 PM, Red Prepper wrote:
>>> <c...@philhendriie.con>

>>> I fucked my grandmother again! I need to stop doing that.
>>
>> Yes, stop doing that, Pecker, you stupid fucknozzle.
>
> I suck cocks when I'm not fucking my grandmother.

You should stop that, too.

tyre biter

Jul 23, 2017, 1:39:31 PM7/23/17
On 7/23/2017 11:37 AM, Rudy Canoza wrote:

> You should stop that, too.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jul 23, 2017, 2:09:00 PM7/23/17
Zoophilliac urophagic pedophilic coprophiliac Rudy Canoza lied again
when he trolled:

>>> Yes, stop doing that, Pecker, you stupid fucknozzle.
>>
>> I suck cocks when I'm not fucking my grandmother.
>
>You should stop that, too.

It's easy to tell when Rudy is getting his ass kicked.

Because there's never a time when he's NOT getting his ass kicked.

LOL

"Only losers - that is, illiterates - resort to dictionaries. "
-Rudy Canoza

tyre biter

Jul 23, 2017, 3:06:15 PM7/23/17
On 7/23/2017 12:08 PM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:

>>> I suck cocks when I'm not fucking my grandmother.
>>
>> You should stop that, too.
>
> It's easy to tell when Rudy is getting his ass kicked.
>
> Because there's never a time when he's NOT getting his ass kicked.
>
> LOL
>

> "Only losers - that is, illiterates - resort to dictionaries."
> -Rudy Canoza

He's like a very slightly smarter version of Deep Dudu.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jul 23, 2017, 3:41:39 PM7/23/17
Even Dudu never required as much attention-- and when I say
"attention" I mean constant and systematic abuse-- as Rudy. I've never
seen anyone who enjoys getting the shit kicked out of him so much that
he invents countless sock puppets to absorb even more abuse.

Like Dudu, however, he'll go out of his way to say things so obviously
wrong that one can't help but wonder if we're enabling his mental
illness by responding.

I suppose we'll find out when we read his obit, which should be
published shortly.

[chuckle]

tyre biter

Jul 23, 2017, 3:49:22 PM7/23/17
On 7/23/2017 1:41 PM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:

>>> It's easy to tell when Rudy is getting his ass kicked.
>>>
>>> Because there's never a time when he's NOT getting his ass kicked.
>>>
>>> LOL
>>>

>>> "Only losers - that is, illiterates - resort to dictionaries."
>>> -Rudy Canoza
>>>

>> He's like a very slightly smarter version of Deep Dudu.
>
> Even Dudu never required as much attention-- and when I say
> "attention" I mean constant and systematic abuse-- as Rudy.

True enough.

> I've never
> seen anyone who enjoys getting the shit kicked out of him so much that
> he invents countless sock puppets to absorb even more abuse.

Very needy...baby bird needy...

> Like Dudu, however, he'll go out of his way to say things so obviously
> wrong that one can't help but wonder if we're enabling his mental
> illness by responding.

We may well be.

> I suppose we'll find out when we read his obit, which should be
> published shortly.
>
> [chuckle]

Shortly = goodly!

;-)

Red Prepper

Jul 23, 2017, 3:53:57 PM7/23/17
On Sun, 23 Jul 2017 10:35:11 -0700, Rudy Canoza
I win again!

Red Prepper

Jul 23, 2017, 3:56:36 PM7/23/17
On Sun, 23 Jul 2017 11:08:55 -0700, Klaus Schadenfreude
<klausscha...@null.net> wrote:
> Zoophilliac urophagic pedophilic coprophiliac Rudy Canoza lied again
> when he trolled:

> >> I suck cocks when I'm not fucking my grandmother.
> >
> >You should stop that, too.

> It's easy to tell when Rudy is getting his ass kicked.

> Because there's never a time when he's NOT getting his ass kicked.

> LOL

It's really too easy. He does all of the work.

tyre biter

Jul 23, 2017, 4:10:04 PM7/23/17

tyre biter

Jul 23, 2017, 4:10:17 PM7/23/17
On 7/23/2017 1:56 PM, Red Prepper wrote:
Mmm hmmm:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJoVW1e9fTo

Red Prepper

Jul 23, 2017, 4:29:41 PM7/23/17
Hah! Rudy borrowed Eddie's cunt dress!

tyre biter

Jul 23, 2017, 4:30:24 PM7/23/17
LOLOLOL!!!!

Rudy Canoza

Oct 9, 2017, 12:49:53 AM10/9/17
On 7/22/2017 5:34 AM, Red Prepper wrote:
> On Fri, 21 Jul 2017 17:58:21 -0700, Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendriie.con>
> wrote:
>> Looks to be so.
>
> You've kicked my ass so I guess you won.

I'd say so, Red Pecker.