Can a devout Muslim be an American patriot and a loyal citizen?

raykeller

Nov 19, 2015, 11:59:32 PM11/19/15
Can a devout Muslim be an American patriot and a loyal citizen?
Consider this:

Theologically, no. Because his allegiance is to Allah, the moon god of
Arabia.

Scripturally, no. Because his allegiance is to the five pillars of Islam and
the Quran (Koran).

Geographically, no. Because his allegiance is to Mecca, to which he turns in
prayer five times a day.
Socially, no. Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make friends
with Christians or Jews.

Politically, no. Because he must submit to the mullah (spiritual leaders),
who teach annihilation of Israel and destruction of America, the great
Satan.

Domestically, no, because he is instructed to marry four women and beat and
scourge his wife when she disobeys him (Quran 4:34).

Religiously, no. Because no other religion is accepted by his Allah except
Islam (Quran, 2:256)
Intellectually, no, because he cannot accept the American

Constitution since it is based on Biblical principles and he believes the
Bible to be corrupt.

Philosophically, no, because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran do not allow
freedom of religion and expression. Democracy and Islam cannot co - exist.
Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic.

Spiritually, no, because when we declare "one nation under God," the
Christian's God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as our
heavenly father, nor is he ever called love in the Quran's 99 excellent
names.

Therefore after much study and deliberation....perhaps we should be very
suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in this country. They obviously cannot be both
good Muslims and good Americans. Call it what you wish...it's still the
truth. The more who understand this, the better it will be for our country.

I Can't Clean Up (though I know I should)

Nov 20, 2015, 12:58:58 AM11/20/15
On 11/19/2015 8:59 PM, raykeller wrote:
> Can a devout Muslim be an American patriot and a loyal citizen?
> Consider this:

Consider that you're an asshole and a terrorist, and someone is going to
slit your throat very soon.

One Party System

Nov 20, 2015, 7:19:44 AM11/20/15
"I Can't Clean Up (though I know I should)" <tu...@tubes.tubes> wrote in
Yeah tough guy? Whogonna do it, you? You'd have to get out of the bath
house and put down the little boy first.

If you disagree with him perhaps you could provide facts to counter him.

--
There is a certain class of race-problem solvers who don’t want the patient
to get well, because as long as the disease holds out they have not only an

Booker T. Washington