Re: Warm Friendliness

bruce2...@gmail.com

Jun 26, 2016, 7:51:29 AM6/26/16
Warm friendliness always means a better work and sales environment

Jim Wilkins

Jun 26, 2016, 8:32:58 AM6/26/16
<bruce2...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Warm friendliness always means a better work and sales environment

Warm friendliness doesn't extend to giving work to people not
qualified to do it.

I often became the de facto project manager after the engineer handed
me a scribble and moved on to another task. I had to find out who I
could bid out parts of the work to, when I didn't have the time or
facilities to do them myself.

Some like electroplating were easy, but with circuit boards and wiring
harnesses I had to discover if a vendor truly had the knowledge and
equipment to meet impedance, loss and delay matching specs for RF
transmission lines, for example. They would invariably claim they
could, to get the work, until a loaded question revealed that they
couldn't.

--jsw

bruce2...@gmail.com

Jun 26, 2016, 8:49:54 AM6/26/16
From 1996 to 2015 I helped to work on and deliver supplies for low and high voltage installation and repair for properties all around the mid-atlantic region. Now, I assist different customers on a weekly basis and "cold anger" is EXACTLY what *not* display.

Terry Coombs

Jun 26, 2016, 9:58:53 AM6/26/16
Exactly how did you get "cold anger" from what Jim said ? He said "don't
contract a job to someone not able to perform " . So where did you pull the
anger comment from , your ass ?
Yer just another fuckin' troll , nothing you've ever posted has been
anything but negative . So , as my Granny used to say , shut the fuck up
unless you have something nice to say or something positive to add to the
discussion .
--
Snag

Donald J. Trump

Jun 26, 2016, 10:15:17 AM6/26/16
I don't see anything nice or positive in your post. Good job! People say the same thing about me but
I'm always very very positive and the nicest person in the world, believe me.

D.T.

“One of they key problems today is that politics is such a disgrace. Good people don’t go into
government.”

Jim Wilkins

Jun 26, 2016, 11:01:06 AM6/26/16
"Terry Coombs" <snag...@msn.com> wrote in message
Thanks, I've been discarding efforts to express that more politely, as
a writing exercise.

The electronics industry trails "camp followers" like an army, those
who crave the benefits but lack the ability to participate in the main
task, and desperately struggle to assert and magnify their importance.
I generally tried to sympathize and avoid triggering their neurotic
insecurities.

Some really are useful but we had to learn to recognize and avoid the
schlock element.

Dealing with actors and artists had been good practice since they
respond strongly and immediately to perceived slights and then forget,
unlike scientists who stay quiet and remember.

--jsw

mog...@hotmail.com

Jun 26, 2016, 11:21:37 AM6/26/16
That's just a comment to something in another post.

> So where did you pull the
> anger comment from , your ass ?
> Yer just another fuckin' troll , nothing you've ever posted has been
> anything but negative . So , as my Granny

Like anybody cares.