Cohen the swamp creature

Rudy Canoza

May 11, 2018, 10:18:52 AM5/11/18
"But Cohen remains in the crosshairs of a federal investigation in New
York into what a court filing called "criminal conduct that largely
centers on his personal business dealings." FBI agents hauled away 16
cellphones and 10 boxes of files when they raided Cohen's home, office,
hotel and safety deposit box in April after getting a referral from
special counsel Robert S. Mueller III."

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-cohen-trump-swamp-20180510-story.html

No honest businessman has 16 cellphones.

max headroom

May 11, 2018, 12:29:18 PM5/11/18
In news:dDhJC.73436$nq5....@fx36.iad,
Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con> typed:
Perhaps they were gifts from grateful clients.

Hell, I have 3 or 4 dead cellphones in a drawer I should toss.

At any rate, how is this relevant to survivalism, guns, or metalworking?

Avenging Angel

May 12, 2018, 9:04:24 AM5/12/18
Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in
Actually, the Mule is in the crosshairs. Of every right thinking,
Constitution respecting American.