Ammon Bundy Interview 01/12/18

raykeller

Jan 15, 2018, 10:25:02 PM1/15/18

Steve from Colorado

Jan 16, 2018, 6:23:27 PM1/16/18
On 01/15/2018 08:24 PM, raykeller wrote:
> Very p;owerful (sic)
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn_Hd6ty_yc&t=2226s

Very powerful indeed. Thanks for posting. One really gets to see Ammon
Bundy as an intelligent, likable, decent and all American human being. I
wish Stormin' Mormon, aka Christopher A. Young were around today so he
could see one of his people standing up for the Constitution and the
rule of law. I hope his enemies don't do a Karen Silkwood on him or his
family.
--
You're not being tolerant. You're not being inclusive. You're not being
open minded. You're being conquered.

www.globalgulag.us

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jan 16, 2018, 8:45:45 PM1/16/18
On Tue, 16 Jan 2018 16:23:22 -0700, Steve from Colorado
<S...@cocks.net> wrote:

>Very powerful indeed. Thanks for posting. One really gets to see Ammon
>Bundy as an intelligent, likable, decent and all American human being.

Actually, he's just a thief.

Steve from Colorado

Jan 17, 2018, 2:32:12 PM1/17/18
His family owned the land he ranches before the Federal Government
claimed it. Your definition of theft runs counter to the facts in the
matter.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jan 17, 2018, 2:57:45 PM1/17/18
On Wed, 17 Jan 2018 12:32:07 -0700, Steve from Colorado
<S...@cocks.net> wrote:

>On 01/16/2018 06:45 PM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
>> On Tue, 16 Jan 2018 16:23:22 -0700, Steve from Colorado
>> <S...@cocks.net> wrote:
>>
>>> Very powerful indeed. Thanks for posting. One really gets to see Ammon
>>> Bundy as an intelligent, likable, decent and all American human being.
>>
>> Actually, he's just a thief.
>>

>His family owned the land he ranches before the Federal Government
>claimed it. Your definition of theft runs counter to the facts in the
>matter.

I see! So he paid grazing fees at one time to graze cattle on his own
land. Interesting!

Steve from Colorado

Jan 17, 2018, 7:10:09 PM1/17/18
Yes it is, hence the international attention on the Bundy Gang. It's
interesting that juries and judges don't buy the government prosecution
evidence. It tells me that our judicial system is less determined to
have canned outcomes like you had in the '60s and '70s.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jan 17, 2018, 7:17:16 PM1/17/18
On Wed, 17 Jan 2018 17:10:03 -0700, Steve from Colorado
<S...@cocks.net> wrote:

>On 01/17/2018 12:57 PM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
>> On Wed, 17 Jan 2018 12:32:07 -0700, Steve from Colorado
>> <S...@cocks.net> wrote:

>>> His family owned the land he ranches before the Federal Government
>>> claimed it. Your definition of theft runs counter to the facts in the
>>> matter.
>>
>> I see! So he paid grazing fees at one time to graze cattle on his own
>> land. Interesting!
>>

>Yes it is, hence the international attention on the Bundy Gang. It's
>interesting that juries and judges don't buy the government prosecution
>evidence. It tells me that our judicial system is less determined to
>have canned outcomes like you had in the '60s and '70s.

The ongoing dispute started in 1993, when, in protest against changes
in grazing rules, Bundy declined to renew his permit for cattle
grazing on BLM-administered public lands near Bunkerville, Nevada.

He decided to steal the use of the land instead.

Steve from Colorado

Jan 18, 2018, 6:49:55 PM1/18/18
As Bob Dylan wrote in a song, "Name me someone who is not a parasite,
and I'll go say a prayer for him."

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jan 18, 2018, 7:20:46 PM1/18/18
On Thu, 18 Jan 2018 16:49:52 -0700, Steve from Colorado
I guess that's your way of agreeing with Bundy is just a thief.
Nothing heroic about him, really.

Steve from Colorado

Jan 18, 2018, 8:44:39 PM1/18/18
He's kind of like Duke Mantee in The Petrified Forest. I hope regular
Americans can still romanticize outlaws. Otherwise we're zombie sheep.

Here's an interesting perspective on the Bundy occupation of land in Oregon.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/18/magazine/fear-of-the-federal-government-in-the-ranchlands-of-oregon.html

rbowman

Jan 18, 2018, 9:38:23 PM1/18/18
On 01/18/2018 06:44 PM, Steve from Colorado wrote:
> He's kind of like Duke Mantee in The Petrified Forest. I hope regular
> Americans can still romanticize outlaws. Otherwise we're zombie sheep.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DqxWiX0fnE

There are outlaws and then there are outlaws...

What the song doesn't mention is Dallas was camped at Bull Basin on BLM
land. The area is in Idaho but you can't get there from Boise without
driving down to the Duck Valley rez in Nevada and working your way
north. Pogue and Helms weren't out for a joy ride. The 45 Ranch had a
grazing lease on the Bull Basin area which they figured meant Dallas was
trespassing on their land. It doesn't, and he wasn't. When they went to
Dallas' camp and saw a couple of bobcat hides, which he may or may not
have legally trapped in Nevada, they figured the best way to get him off
'their' land was to drop a time to the Idaho Fish & Game.

I've run into people like the Bundys that figure a grazing lease gives
them exclusive use of the public land.

Steve from Colorado

Jan 20, 2018, 2:10:46 PM1/20/18
As far as I can tell, the Bundys were grazing cattle on the "Public"
lands. That hardly seems worse than what the late Department of Energy
did to Hanford, Washington or Rocky Flats in Colorado. One could make
the case that these Federal agencies have done far more damage to
"public lands" than some cowboys grazing cattle. Just do a search on
Rocky Mountain Arsenal.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jan 20, 2018, 3:01:44 PM1/20/18
On Sat, 20 Jan 2018 12:10:42 -0700, Steve from Colorado
<S...@cocks.net> wrote:

>As far as I can tell, the Bundys were grazing cattle on the "Public"
>lands.

Which is MY land too.

For which he needs to pay. If he chooses NOT to pay, I'm OK with fines
and jail 'n' shit like that.

Mark Wieber

Jan 20, 2018, 3:08:09 PM1/20/18
On 1/20/2018 11:10 AM, Steve from Colorado wrote:
> On 01/18/2018 07:38 PM, rbowman wrote:
>> On 01/18/2018 06:44 PM, Steve from Colorado wrote:
>>> He's kind of like Duke Mantee in The Petrified Forest.  I hope regular
>>> Americans can still romanticize outlaws.  Otherwise we're zombie sheep.
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DqxWiX0fnE
>>
>> There are outlaws and then there are outlaws...
>>
>> What the song doesn't mention is Dallas was camped at Bull Basin on
>> BLM land. The area is in Idaho but you can't get there from Boise
>> without driving down to the Duck Valley rez in Nevada and working your
>> way north. Pogue and Helms weren't out for a joy ride. The 45 Ranch
>> had a grazing lease on the Bull Basin area which they figured meant
>> Dallas was trespassing on their land. It doesn't, and he wasn't. When
>> they went to Dallas' camp and saw a couple of bobcat hides, which he
>> may or may not have legally trapped in Nevada, they figured the best
>> way to get him off 'their' land was to drop a time to the Idaho Fish &
>> Game.
>>
>> I've run into people like the Bundys that figure a grazing lease gives
>> them exclusive use of the public land.
>
> As far as I can tell, the Bundys were grazing cattle on the "Public"
> lands.

*Illegally*, without paying for it. Reputable ranchers either own a
ranch, or they pay the lease. The Bundy klan are thieves and parasites,
straight up - nothing but thieves.

#BeamMeUpScotty

Jan 20, 2018, 6:48:55 PM1/20/18
Is that what they do to your worthless ass when you don't pay your bills?

When your dog trespasses then I can shoot it like the BLM shot Bundy
cattle?

--
That's Karma

Liberalism's Kryptonite, is the truth.

benj

Jan 20, 2018, 7:52:05 PM1/20/18
On 1/20/2018 6:48 PM, #BeamMeUpScotty wrote:
> On 01/20/2018 03:01 PM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
>> On Sat, 20 Jan 2018 12:10:42 -0700, Steve from Colorado
>> <S...@cocks.net> wrote:
>>
>>> As far as I can tell, the Bundys were grazing cattle on the "Public"
>>> lands.
>> Which is MY land too.
>>
>> For which he needs to pay. If he chooses NOT to pay, I'm OK with fines
>> and jail 'n' shit like that.
>
> Is that what they do to your worthless ass when you don't pay your bills?
>
> When your dog trespasses then I can shoot it like the BLM shot Bundy
> cattle?

Of course you can! And if you are the government, the same thing goes
for Bundy supporters as well.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jan 21, 2018, 7:52:39 AM1/21/18
On Sat, 20 Jan 2018 18:48:51 -0500, #BeamMeUpScotty
<Not-...@ideocracy.gov> wrote:

>On 01/20/2018 03:01 PM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
>> On Sat, 20 Jan 2018 12:10:42 -0700, Steve from Colorado
>> <S...@cocks.net> wrote:
>>
>>> As far as I can tell, the Bundys were grazing cattle on the "Public"
>>> lands.
>> Which is MY land too.
>>
>> For which he needs to pay. If he chooses NOT to pay, I'm OK with fines
>> and jail 'n' shit like that.
>
>Is that what they do to your worthless ass when you don't pay your bills?

It's what they do to everyone.

#BeamMeUpScotty

Jan 21, 2018, 9:41:42 AM1/21/18
They had other people wanting to graze cattle there on that land?

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jan 21, 2018, 9:43:03 AM1/21/18
On Sun, 21 Jan 2018 09:41:36 -0500, #BeamMeUpScotty
<Not-...@ideocracy.gov> wrote:

>On 01/21/2018 07:52 AM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
>> On Sat, 20 Jan 2018 18:48:51 -0500, #BeamMeUpScotty
>> <Not-...@ideocracy.gov> wrote:

>>> Is that what they do to your worthless ass when you don't pay your bills?
>>
>> It's what they do to everyone.
>>
>They had other people wanting to graze cattle there on that land?

Oh, so it's OK to steal bread if nobody else wants it?

ROFLMAO

Mark Wieber

Jan 21, 2018, 1:50:30 PM1/21/18
On 1/20/2018 3:48 PM, #BeamMeUpScotty wrote:
> On 01/20/2018 03:01 PM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
>> On Sat, 20 Jan 2018 12:10:42 -0700, Steve from Colorado
>> <S...@cocks.net> wrote:
>>
>>> As far as I can tell, the Bundys were grazing cattle on the "Public"
>>> lands.
>> Which is MY land too.
>>
>> For which he needs to pay. If he chooses NOT to pay, I'm OK with fines
>> and jail 'n' shit like that.
>
> Is that what they do to your worthless ass when you don't pay your bills?

It's what happens to your worthless ass because you *DON'T* pay your bills.

> When your dog trespasses then I can shoot it like the BLM shot Bundy
> cattle?

No one shot any of the thieving Bundy klan's cattle, you liar.

Mark Wieber

Jan 21, 2018, 1:51:54 PM1/21/18
Irrelevant. If a shopkeeper has unsold inventory on his shelves for a
period of time, it doesn't give you license to break in and steal it
because no one else bought it.

You're an idiot.

Mark Wieber

Jan 21, 2018, 1:53:06 PM1/21/18
On 1/15/2018 7:24 PM, raykeller wrote:
> Very p;owerful [sic]

Very much horseshit.

The Bundy klan are thieves.

Mark Wieber

Jan 21, 2018, 1:53:36 PM1/21/18
On 1/16/2018 3:23 PM, Steve from Colorado wrote:
> On 01/15/2018 08:24 PM, raykeller wrote:
>> Very p;owerful (sic)
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn_Hd6ty_yc&t=2226s
>>

> Very powerful indeed.  Thanks for posting.  One really gets to see Ammon
> Bundy as an intelligent, likable, decent and all American human being.

He's a thief, straight up.

Mark Wieber

Jan 21, 2018, 1:54:07 PM1/21/18
On 1/17/2018 11:32 AM, Steve from Colorado wrote:
> On 01/16/2018 06:45 PM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
>> On Tue, 16 Jan 2018 16:23:22 -0700, Steve from Colorado
>> <S...@cocks.net> wrote:
>>
>>> Very powerful indeed.  Thanks for posting.  One really gets to see Ammon
>>> Bundy as an intelligent, likable, decent and all American human being.
>>
>> Actually, he's just a thief.
>>

> His family owned the land he ranches before the Federal Government
> claimed it.

No, the Bundy klan never owned that land.

Mark Wieber

Jan 21, 2018, 1:55:42 PM1/21/18
There is nothing heroic or romantic about common thieves like the Bundy
klan.

Mark Wieber

Jan 21, 2018, 1:56:31 PM1/21/18
On 1/20/2018 11:10 AM, Steve from Colorado wrote:
> On 01/18/2018 07:38 PM, rbowman wrote:
>> On 01/18/2018 06:44 PM, Steve from Colorado wrote:
>>> He's kind of like Duke Mantee in The Petrified Forest.  I hope regular
>>> Americans can still romanticize outlaws.  Otherwise we're zombie sheep.
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DqxWiX0fnE
>>
>> There are outlaws and then there are outlaws...
>>
>> What the song doesn't mention is Dallas was camped at Bull Basin on
>> BLM land. The area is in Idaho but you can't get there from Boise
>> without driving down to the Duck Valley rez in Nevada and working your
>> way north. Pogue and Helms weren't out for a joy ride. The 45 Ranch
>> had a grazing lease on the Bull Basin area which they figured meant
>> Dallas was trespassing on their land. It doesn't, and he wasn't. When
>> they went to Dallas' camp and saw a couple of bobcat hides, which he
>> may or may not have legally trapped in Nevada, they figured the best
>> way to get him off 'their' land was to drop a time to the Idaho Fish &
>> Game.
>>
>> I've run into people like the Bundys that figure a grazing lease gives
>> them exclusive use of the public land.
>
> As far as I can tell, the Bundys were grazing cattle on the "Public"
> lands.

Without paying for it, as other ranchers do. That's thievery.

#BeamMeUpScotty

Jan 21, 2018, 4:01:02 PM1/21/18
I would tend to agree with that except Liberals dispute that and say
that you didn't need it "like you don't need all that money" you
have.... so the government will tax it away because they can. NOT
because they need it. They just redistribute it.

Sadly your point is a failed attempt to allow theft in one direction
only and if the Feds can do that with our money why can't we do it with
our lands?

Unused land can be grabbed by the Feds using manifest destiny and
eminent domain.

Seems like Bundy just did to the Feds what they do to us all the time,
in fact the Feds at the BLM need to be thrown off of that land and it be
given back to Nevada or the Native Americans. You try to protect greedy
government Liberals.

#BeamMeUpScotty

Jan 21, 2018, 4:02:28 PM1/21/18
BLM stole their cattle.

--
That's Karma

*Rumination*
26 - The truth never dies, and that's the truth.

#BeamMeUpScotty

Jan 21, 2018, 4:04:39 PM1/21/18
On 01/21/2018 01:53 PM, Mark Wieber wrote:
He paid taxes and it's public use land...

If you don't want cattle and snakes and horses on it then put up a fence
to keep them out.

#BeamMeUpScotty

Jan 21, 2018, 4:07:30 PM1/21/18
On 01/21/2018 01:53 PM, Mark Wieber wrote:
He paid taxes and it's public use land...

If you don't want cattle and snakes and horses on it then get TRUMP to
build a wall to keep them out. Those illegal alien Cattle that Bundy
allows free range are on Bundy sanctuary land and they run over the
border to get some grass...... and come back.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jan 21, 2018, 7:31:28 PM1/21/18
On Sun, 21 Jan 2018 16:00:58 -0500, #BeamMeUpScotty
<Not-...@ideocracy.gov> wrote:

>I would tend to agree

Then stop right there.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jan 21, 2018, 7:32:04 PM1/21/18
On Sun, 21 Jan 2018 16:04:36 -0500, #BeamMeUpScotty
<Not-...@ideocracy.gov> wrote:

>On 01/21/2018 01:53 PM, Mark Wieber wrote:

>>> Very powerful indeed.  Thanks for posting.  One really gets to see
>>> Ammon Bundy as an intelligent, likable, decent and all American human
>>> being.
>>
>> He's a thief, straight up.
>
>He paid taxes and it's public use land...

He didn't pay the required grazing fee.

This is all new to you, isn't it?

!Jones

Jan 21, 2018, 8:13:20 PM1/21/18
x-no-idiots: yes

On Thu, 18 Jan 2018 16:49:52 -0700, in talk.politics.guns Steve from
Colorado <S...@cocks.net> wrote:

>As Bob Dylan wrote in a song, "Name me someone who is not a parasite,
>and I'll go say a prayer for him."

I suppose Cliven Bundy can get himself a nice one bedroom apartment in
Elko... given that he can pay the rent; otherwise, it's the Salvation
Army for Bundy. The government always wins in the end because they
have time on their side. All of your militia have a clock running
'till they gotta go home. (We had the same problem the last time we
tried to use militia to defend the US... they all went home.)

*Now* where are you, Cliven? You're, what?, 72 with no land, no
cattle, no money? Maybe you should have paid your grazing fees, huh?

I guess Ammon will be working at the local McDonalds as soon as his
speaking engagements dry up... and they will soon. Nobody gives a
good fuck.

Jones

--
Quod si verum est, non dicere.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jan 21, 2018, 8:26:16 PM1/21/18
On Sun, 21 Jan 2018 19:13:18 -0600, !Jones <jo...@fobahor.com> wrote:

>The government always wins in the end because they
>have time on their side.

I guess you should read the papers a bit more closely.

rbowman

Jan 21, 2018, 8:53:59 PM1/21/18
On 01/21/2018 02:00 PM, #BeamMeUpScotty wrote:
> Unused land can be grabbed by the Feds using manifest destiny and
> eminent domain.

Manifest destiny has pretty much been over since the Spanish American
war and the uS ran out of easily acquired Lebensraum. You can thank
Stevens, Kennedy, Souter, Ginsburg, and Breyer for eminent domain on
steroids.

Mark Wieber

Jan 21, 2018, 9:04:26 PM1/21/18
On 1/21/2018 1:00 PM, #BeamMeUpScotty wrote:
> On 01/21/2018 01:51 PM, Mark Wieber wrote:

>>> They had other people wanting to graze cattle there on that land?
>>
>> Irrelevant.  If a shopkeeper has unsold inventory on his shelves for a
>> period of time, it doesn't give you license to break in and steal it
>> because no one else bought it.
>>
>> You're an idiot.
>
> I would tend to agree with that except Liberals

which you can't define, just like that other idiot...

> dispute that and

It doesn't matter what "they" - whom you can't define - day. What I
said is right, and shows you to be an idiot.

> Sadly your point is a failed attempt to allow theft in one direction

No.

> Unused land can be grabbed by the Feds using manifest destiny and

Haw haw haw! "manifest destiny" has nothing to do with federal
ownership of land.

You really are an idiot, and you don't know your flabby doughy ass from
your face.

Federal ownership of the land the use of which the Bundy klan were
*STEALING* is not in doubt.

> Seems like Bundy just did to the Feds what they do to us all the time,

No. It seems - no, it *IS* - the case is that the Bundy klan just stole
the use of the land to which they *never* had title. They *had* been
willingly paying the lease, recognizing that the land was not theirs.
Then, being chiselers and thieves, they stopped paying but continued to
use the land - illegally.

I don't want to promote bloodshed, but I wish the feds had brought in
sufficient firepower and had shot the lot of those thieves dead. I'm no
advocate of extensive and intrusive federal control, but the law is
clear, and the feds were right and the Bundy klan were - and are -
wrong. The fake "ranchers" - claimjumpers, the lot of them - want to
provoke a violent confrontation, and I think they should get their wish.

Mark Wieber

Jan 21, 2018, 9:05:29 PM1/21/18
On 1/21/2018 1:02 PM, #BeamMeUpScotty wrote:
> On 01/21/2018 01:53 PM, Mark Wieber wrote:
>> On 1/15/2018 7:24 PM, raykeller wrote:
>>> Very p;owerful [sic]
>>
>> Very much horseshit.
>>
>> The Bundy klan are thieves.
>
> BLM stole their cattle.

Bullshit. The thieving Bundy klan didn't lose a single head of cattle,
you lying fuck.

Mark Wieber

Jan 21, 2018, 9:06:43 PM1/21/18
On 1/21/2018 1:04 PM, #BeamMeUpScotty wrote:
> On 01/21/2018 01:53 PM, Mark Wieber wrote:

>>> Very powerful indeed.  Thanks for posting.  One really gets to see
>>> Ammon Bundy as an intelligent, likable, decent and all American human
>>> being.
>>
>> He's a thief, straight up.
>
> He paid taxes and it's public use land...

He didn't pay the grazing fee, and "public land" doesn't mean anyone can
use it at no cost.

The Bundy clan are thieves. There is no reasonable way around that.

Mark Wieber

Jan 21, 2018, 9:12:32 PM1/21/18
On 1/21/2018 1:07 PM, #BeamMeUpScotty wrote:
> On 01/21/2018 01:53 PM, Mark Wieber wrote:

>>> Very powerful indeed.  Thanks for posting.  One really gets to see
>>> Ammon Bundy as an intelligent, likable, decent and all American human
>>> being.
>>
>> He's a thief, straight up.
>
> He paid taxes and it's public use land

You spouted that bullshit already, you delusional loser. His taxes are
irrelevant. It's *NOT* "public use" land. It's publicly - that is, the
government - *owned* land, but that does not in any way mean "the
public" may use the land in any way they see fit. Why don't you try
towing your shitty trailer onto Fort Knox or the Washington mall and see
what happens to it and to you, you dumb illiterate Creutzfeld-Jakob
brain-damaged fat fuck.

The Bundy klan were stealing the use of land to which they had no title
and no use rights *without* paying for the use. They need to be pushed off.

PaxPerPoten

Jan 22, 2018, 12:00:57 AM1/22/18
Sure..If its your bread to begin with. Is it OK for Government to take
land away from States and private enterprise that the Feds have no need
of. I suggest you read the articles and Amendments. The fucking Feds
don't. So somebody should! I can't tell you how many thousands of acres
of land the Feds have posted here. Heavy fines for a citizen to
trespass. Of course certain crooked Pols are hunting for buyers of
mineral and water rights.

ages who mean to govern well, but *They mean to govern*. They promise to
be good masters, *but they mean to be masters*. Daniel Webster

tRudy Crayola

Jan 22, 2018, 12:02:53 AM1/22/18
What the fuck does this have to do with public lands? Stash the drugs
and do try to stay on topic.

--
Rudy's Nut & Fruit farm- Sacramento

Leper

Jan 22, 2018, 12:06:38 AM1/22/18
Yes...They did...And they damaged a number of them as the Feds are idiot
and have no inkling of how to herd range cattle. I do so hope some of
those wild steers shoved a horn up many a feds ass.

--
Machiavelli wrote:It is necessary for the state to deal in lies and half
truths,

Leper

Jan 22, 2018, 12:08:37 AM1/22/18
Nope... That land belongs to us, the great American public. The people
that should rise up and annihilate those land grabbing SOB's in the BLM.

PaxPerPoten

Jan 22, 2018, 12:11:03 AM1/22/18
That goes for Evil runty back stabbing Demorat/Commy forgers like you.

Vincent

Jan 22, 2018, 12:17:51 AM1/22/18
Your just a whiny Commy/Democrat Jonsey... Your pals in the military
should have bent you over your REMF desk. Bundy has family and The
Mormons seem to be backing and pressuring the courts. You should have
noted that the Feds are not winning. You are aware that the FBI and
several others aggressively hire Mormons in their ranks as they, unlike
you are Non-traitorous Americans. Maybe they could dispatch some
Dannites to wash you lying mouth out with soap or ????

PaxPerPoten

Jan 22, 2018, 12:18:46 AM1/22/18
Jonsey is a REMF.... No way that he is going to do anything useful.

tRudy Crayola

Jan 22, 2018, 12:20:06 AM1/22/18
Cite
Prove it with a land abstract to that land! Otherwise..Shut the fuck up!

tRudy Crayola

Jan 22, 2018, 12:21:21 AM1/22/18
> He's straight up.Correct that smelly little dick likkers mistakes.

Ed Huntress

Jan 22, 2018, 12:58:22 AM1/22/18
An abstract on that land would be easy. It consists of the Treaty of
Guadalupe Hidalgo (1848) which ceded the land to the United States
government, and the following act of Congress enabling statehood for
Nevada, passed in 1864:

" Third. That the people inhabiting said territory do agree and
declare, that they forever disclaim all right and title to the
unappropriated public lands lying within said territory, and that the
same shall be and remain at the sole and entire disposition of the
United States; and that lands belonging to citizens of the United
States, residing without the said state, shall never be taxed higher
than the land belonging to the residents thereof; and that no taxes
shall be imposed by said state on lands or property therein belonging
to, or which may hereafter be purchased by, the United States, unless
otherwise provided by the congress of the United States.
[Amended in 1956. Proposed and passed by the 1953 legislature; agreed
to and passed by the 1955 legislature; approved and ratified by the
people at the 1956 general election. See: Statutes of Nevada 1953, p.
718; Statutes of Nevada 1955, p. 926.]

Bundy's lawyer tried every trick in the book to deny this in a case he
lost in 1998, but the courts upheld the Treaty and the statute
enabling statehood.

https://www.scribd.com/document/218116757/1998-U-S-Dist-LEXIS-23835

Bundy just ignored the order, but no one ever owned that land except
the United States.

--
Ed Huntress

tRudy Crayola

Jan 22, 2018, 1:35:29 AM1/22/18
On 1/21/2018 11:58 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
> On Sun, 21 Jan 2018 23:20:06 -0600, tRudy Crayola
> <Me...@anphetamine.net> wrote:

>>> No, the Bundy klan never owned that land.
>>
>> Cite
>> Prove it with a land abstract to that land! Otherwise..Shut the fuck up!
>
> An abstract on that land would be easy.

Then post it you ignorant cocksucker! A bunch of discredited Propaganda
doesn't prove anything. Maybe you should go back to Officiating at NAMBLA!

<Snipped shitheads Propaganda bullshit>

Mark Wieber

Jan 22, 2018, 1:37:17 AM1/22/18
On 1/21/2018 9:06 PM, Leper wrote:
> On 1/21/2018 12:50 PM, Mark Wieber wrote:

>>> Is that what they do to your worthless ass when you don't pay your
>>> bills?
>>
>> It's what happens to your worthless ass because you *DON'T* pay your
>> bills.
>>
>>> When your dog trespasses then I can shoot it like the BLM shot Bundy
>>> cattle?
>>
>> No one shot any of the thieving Bundy klan's cattle, you liar.
>
> Yes...They did...

No, they didn't, you cunt liar.

Mark Wieber

Jan 22, 2018, 1:38:28 AM1/22/18
Yep.

> That land belongs to us,

Not free for your use it doesn't, you cunt.

Mark Wieber

Jan 22, 2018, 1:39:15 AM1/22/18
> That goes for Evil runty back stabbing Demorat/Commy forgers like me.

Exactly, you cunt.

Ed Huntress

Jan 22, 2018, 2:56:32 AM1/22/18
On Mon, 22 Jan 2018 00:35:27 -0600, tRudy Crayola
<Me...@anphetamine.net> wrote:

>On 1/21/2018 11:58 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
>> On Sun, 21 Jan 2018 23:20:06 -0600, tRudy Crayola
>> <Me...@anphetamine.net> wrote:

>>> Cite
>>> Prove it with a land abstract to that land! Otherwise..Shut the fuck up!
>>
>> An abstract on that land would be easy.
>
>Then post it you ignorant cocksucker!

I just did, dimwit. Can't you find the Treaty of
Guadalupe Hidalgo on your own? My God, you're helpless.

Here, go look at Article V:
http://www.quaqua.org/guadalupehidalgo.htm

You can find several other copies online.

I already pasted the text of the enabling federal statute
("Ordinance"), but if you want to see it for yourself:

https://www.leg.state.nv.us/Const/NvConst.html

I also gave you the link to the court decision against Bundy that
documented the claims. But since you seem kind of helpless, here it is
again:

https://www.scribd.com/document/218116757/1998-U-S-Dist-LEXIS-23835

That's the entire land abstract for the land claimed by Bundy. You do
know what a land abstract is, don't you?

>A bunch of discredited Propaganda
>doesn't prove anything. Maybe you should go back to Officiating at NAMBLA!
>

><Snipped shitheads Propaganda bullshit>

You're an idiot. You probably don't even know what you're asking for.

--
Ed Huntress

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jan 22, 2018, 5:52:34 AM1/22/18
On Sun, 21 Jan 2018 23:00:53 -0600, PaxPerPoten <P...@USA.org> wrote:

>On 1/21/2018 8:42 AM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
>> On Sun, 21 Jan 2018 09:41:36 -0500, #BeamMeUpScotty
>> <Not-...@ideocracy.gov> wrote:

>>> They had other people wanting to graze cattle there on that land?
>>
>> Oh, so it's OK to steal bread if nobody else wants it?
>>
>> ROFLMAO
>
>Sure..If its your bread to begin with. Is it OK for Government to take
>land away from States and private enterprise that the Feds have no need
>of.

Irrelevant.

The fact remains it wasn't his land, and he's basically a thief.

!Jones

Jan 22, 2018, 9:23:49 AM1/22/18
x-no-idiots: yes

On Sun, 21 Jan 2018 23:17:49 -0600, in talk.politics.guns Vincent
<vi...@Letuci.org> wrote:

>You should have noted that the Feds are not winning.

They own the ranch... well, it has federal people all over it and
that's pretty much the same thing. They're in possession of it, let's
put it that way.

If you say: "I ain't payin' no stinkin' taxes!", the fed will throw
whatever resources they need to into it to win in the long run because
they *have* to! I don't like taxes any better 'n you do; however, if
you get away without paying, then *I* won't pay, either!

I'm sure they'd prefer not to fool with the Bundys... but they have to
make them pay their grazing fees or nobody else will.

Jones

Red Prepper

Jan 22, 2018, 10:07:39 AM1/22/18
> Ed C u n t d r e s s

Trimming out Ed's cross-posted groups

PaxPerPoten

Jan 22, 2018, 8:39:50 PM1/22/18
No! It means it belongs to all of us real citizens. He certainly can use
my share. I am sure he didn't damage it in any way. Selfish SOB like you
would deny bread to a starving child. Maybe he was only using his share
to begin with. You and Rudy should get together. I am sure the two of
you would baffle the Physics of Genetics. Any votes here on Bundy using
your citizens share of the Public lands?

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jan 22, 2018, 8:42:37 PM1/22/18
Well, yeah, of course he is.

>It means it belongs to all of us real citizens.

So do National Parks, but you don't bring your guns if they don't
allow you in for free.

>He certainly can use
>my share. I am sure he didn't damage it in any way. Selfish SOB like you
>would deny bread to a starving child.

LOL

>Maybe he was only using his share
>to begin with. You and Rudy should get together. I am sure the two of
>you would baffle the Physics of Genetics. Any votes here on Bundy using
>your citizens share of the Public lands?

He can use them as long as he pays his grazing fees, like all the
other ranchers do. If he doesn't, they need to prosecute his sorry,
thieving ass.

tRudy Crayola

Jan 22, 2018, 8:54:59 PM1/22/18
On 1/22/2018 1:56 AM, Cuntinadress babbled

> That's the entire land abstract for the land claimed by Bundy. You do
> know what a land abstract is, don't you?
>
>> A bunch of discredited Propaganda
>> doesn't prove anything. Maybe you should go back to Officiating at NAMBLA!
>>

>> <Snipped shitheads Propaganda bullshit>
>
> You're an idiot. You probably don't even know what you're asking for.

That abstract has 86 pages and you can't find it? Jeez.

PaxPerPoten

Jan 22, 2018, 10:33:22 PM1/22/18
I do...and with a permit.

>> He certainly can use
>> my share. I am sure he didn't damage it in any way. Selfish SOB like you
>> would deny bread to a starving child.
>
> LOL
>
>> Maybe he was only using his share
>> to begin with. You and Rudy should get together. I am sure the two of
>> you would baffle the Physics of Genetics. Any votes here on Bundy using
>> your citizens share of the Public lands?
>
> He can use them as long as he pays his grazing fees, like all the
> other ranchers do. If he doesn't, they need to prosecute his sorry,
> thieving ass.

Sure thing Scrooge. ;-p The religionist claim this land belongs to the
great architect(God). So why the Hell are you and the Feds demanding
payment for land you don't own? Bundy is Mormon..So it just might be
owned by the Mormon God..Eh?

Ed Huntress

Jan 23, 2018, 3:17:49 AM1/23/18
If you know what it is, why are you asking for it?

You live on bullshit, spammy.

--
Ed Huntress

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jan 23, 2018, 7:33:46 AM1/23/18
On Mon, 22 Jan 2018 21:33:22 -0600, PaxPerPoten <P...@USA.org> wrote:

>> So do National Parks, but you don't bring your guns if they don't
>> allow you in for free.
>
>I do...and with a permit.

You're falsely claiming that when you go to a National Park and try to
get in without paying, you start a gun fight.

I see.

>>> He certainly can use
>>> my share. I am sure he didn't damage it in any way. Selfish SOB like you
>>> would deny bread to a starving child.
>>
>> LOL
>>
>>> Maybe he was only using his share
>>> to begin with. You and Rudy should get together. I am sure the two of
>>> you would baffle the Physics of Genetics. Any votes here on Bundy using
>>> your citizens share of the Public lands?
>>
>> He can use them as long as he pays his grazing fees, like all the
>> other ranchers do. If he doesn't, they need to prosecute his sorry,
>> thieving ass.
>
>Sure thing Scrooge. ;-p The religionist claim this land belongs to the
>great architect(God).

What the fuck are you babbling about now?

> So why the Hell are you and the Feds demanding
>payment for land you don't own? Bundy is Mormon..So it just might be
>owned by the Mormon God..Eh?

Normally, when people give up, they just say, "You were right, I give
up." They don't go off on wild tangents about Mormons and God ''n'
shit like that.

Are you REALLY so fucking stupid that you don't know why the Feds
charge grazing fees?

Is that REALLY the crux of the issue here?

Because we can solve that with a little education that won't anger
your God.

Let me know.

Red Prepper

Jan 23, 2018, 7:59:55 AM1/23/18
> Ed Cuntress

Love the subject of this post!

Red Prepper

Jan 23, 2018, 10:31:36 AM1/23/18
> Me, too.

> --
> Ed Cuntdress

Your signature too!

Ed Huntress

Jan 23, 2018, 10:49:24 AM1/23/18
Pox isn't stupid. He just can't admit when he's wrong. Instead, he
keeps pushing his mistaken position while trying to intimidate with
insults and slurs.

It gets him into a lot of trouble. Ask him about his magic .410 "goose
gun" that "reaches out" farther than a 12-gauge. He'll give you the
Full Monty. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

Red Prepper

Jan 23, 2018, 10:55:47 AM1/23/18
On Tue, 23 Jan 2018 10:50:57 -0500, Ed Huntress
<hunt...@optonline.net> wrote:
> Nope, your adolescent vandalism.

> --
> Ed Cuntdress

Lol, my cute little cunt in a dress forger.

#BeamMeUpScotty

Jan 23, 2018, 1:18:32 PM1/23/18
On 01/21/2018 09:42 AM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
> On Sun, 21 Jan 2018 09:41:36 -0500, #BeamMeUpScotty
> <Not-...@ideocracy.gov> wrote:
>
>> On 01/21/2018 07:52 AM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:

>>> It's what they do to everyone.
>>>
>> They had other people wanting to graze cattle there on that land?
>
> Oh, so it's OK to steal bread if nobody else wants it?
>
> ROFLMAO

Did they shoot you when you stole bread?

And when it's unused, Democrats call it *manifest destiny* when they
steal land. Just look back in history, but remember they killed Native
people standing in their way.

The Government doesn't need more land than is useful to it. The
government is NOT a Bank or Land company. Sell it if they won't use it
on behalf of America. Maybe the American Indians would want to buy the
land they once owned, from the Democrats. Sell the Federal land adjacent
to the Bundy ranch.

--
That's Karma

Liberalism's Kryptonite, is the truth.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jan 23, 2018, 3:07:55 PM1/23/18
On Tue, 23 Jan 2018 13:18:26 -0500, #BeamMeUpScotty
<Not-...@ideocracy.gov> wrote:

>On 01/21/2018 09:42 AM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
>> On Sun, 21 Jan 2018 09:41:36 -0500, #BeamMeUpScotty
>> <Not-...@ideocracy.gov> wrote:

>>> They had other people wanting to graze cattle there on that land?
>>
>> Oh, so it's OK to steal bread if nobody else wants it?
>>
>> ROFLMAO
>>

>Did they shoot you when you stole bread?

Is it OK to steal bread if nobody else wants it?

You don't seem to want to answer this question.

>And when it's unused, Democrats call it *manifest destiny* when they
>steal land. Just look back in history, but remember they killed Native
>people standing in their way.

ROFLMAO

Oh, so it's only Democrats that believed in "manifest destiny?"

Is that what you're tying to say?

>The Government doesn't need more land than is useful to it. The
>government is NOT a Bank or Land company. Sell it if they won't use it
>on behalf of America. Maybe the American Indians would want to buy the
>land they once owned, from the Democrats. Sell the Federal land adjacent
>to the Bundy ranch.

So, Bundy could afford to buy it be not pay grazing fees. I see.

"Laugh laugh laugh laugh."
-Lee Harrison 1957-2012, RIP

#BeamMeUpScotty

Jan 23, 2018, 3:22:47 PM1/23/18
I didn't really think Bundy would buy it all, but maybe a piece of
it.... and if not then he can rent it from the new owners if they
consider him a good customer and care to rent him grazing land.

In any case the BLM wouldn't be weaponized to go out and kill Americans
over piddly amounts of money. Congress with it's Continuing Resolution
just spent a few $trillion dollars.

What the BLM gets doesn't even break even.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jan 23, 2018, 7:39:38 PM1/23/18
On Tue, 23 Jan 2018 15:22:42 -0500, #BeamMeUpScotty
<Not-...@ideocracy.gov> wrote:

>I didn't really think Bundy would buy it all, but maybe a piece of
>it.... and if not then he can rent it from the new owners if they
>consider him a good customer and care to rent him grazing land.

So he can't afford grazing fees but can afford to buy SOME of the
land.

You do know how stupid you sound, right?

>In any case the BLM wouldn't be weaponized to go out and kill Americans
>over piddly amounts of money.

But it's ok for HIM, right?

The fact remains. Bundy is a thief. Real simple.

PaxPerPoten

Jan 24, 2018, 12:13:49 AM1/24/18
On 1/23/2018 6:33 AM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
> On Mon, 22 Jan 2018 21:33:22 -0600, PaxPerPoten <P...@USA.org> wrote:
>
>>> So do National Parks, but you don't bring your guns if they don't
>>> allow you in for free.
>>
>> I do...and with a permit.
>
> You're falsely claiming that when you go to a National Park and try to
> get in without paying, you start a gun fight.

I don't see any such thing being said. Do try to be more honest that
your Democrats Comrads.

> I see.

I think you jacked off long enough that you can't see.

No...I carry a National parks pass. It isn't my fault that you are too
stupid to purchase one in advance.

>>> LOL

>>> He can use them as long as he pays his grazing fees, like all the
>>> other ranchers do. If he doesn't, they need to prosecute his sorry,
>>> thieving ass.
>>
>> Sure thing Scrooge. ;-p The religionist claim this land belongs to the
>> great architect(God).
>
> What the fuck are you babbling about now?

Maybe Rudy Canoza will explain it to you.

>> So why the Hell are you and the Feds demanding
>> payment for land you don't own? Bundy is Mormon..So it just might be
>> owned by the Mormon God..Eh?
>
> Normally, when people give up, they just say, "You were right, I give
> up." They don't go off on wild tangents about Mormons and God ''n'
> shit like that.

So? Why don't you capitulate and be done with it.

> Are you REALLY so fucking stupid that you don't know why the Feds
> charge grazing fees?

Kind of like the Mob selling Protection to private commercial enterprise.

> Is that REALLY the crux of the issue here?

Crux means Cross... Why are you one one had dissing religion and yet
bringing it up?

> Because we can solve that with a little education that won't anger
> your God.

I don't own any God or Gods.... But it does seem to be an issue here as
the Constitution, articles/amendments were all prayed over. Nowhere does
it give the land over to the Government.

> Let me know.

Maybe I won't have to hear from you after you piss Bunde's Mormon God
off. A bit of "Donder Und Blitzen" might do you some good.

tRudy Crayola

Jan 24, 2018, 12:19:15 AM1/24/18
Beats the Hell out of running around in a Cuntinadress dripping virulent
pus all over the place.

I want you to post that Abstract. Not posting it proves that you are as
usual a lying lying lying piece of Marxist shit..

Rudy Canoza

Jan 24, 2018, 12:33:16 AM1/24/18
On 1/23/2018 9:13 PM, PaxPerPoten wrote:

>>> I do...and with a permit.
>>
>> You're falsely claiming that when you go to a National Park and try to
>> get in without paying, you start a gun fight.
>
> I don't see any such thing being said.

You said you take your guns into national parks, and you implied that
you *use* them if they don't let you in for free. You're a shitty
writer - everyone agrees.

>> I see.
>
> I think

No.

> No...I carry a National parks pass.

For which you *paid*. If you hadn't bought it, you would *pay* to enter
the park...or else you wouldn't enter the park...unless you intend to
haul out your shooters and blast your way into the park without paying.
But the essential point is, you pay (paid) to enter the park.

Got it!

>>> Sure thing Scrooge. ;-p The religionist claim this land belongs to the
>>> great architect(God).
>>
>> What the fuck are you babbling about now?
>
> Maybe Rudy Canoza will explain it to you.

It was just bullshit babbling, PoxedPeePee - nothing to explain.

>>> So why the Hell are you and the Feds demanding
>>> payment for land you don't own? Bundy is Mormon..So it just might be
>>> owned by the Mormon God..Eh?
>>
>> Normally, when people give up, they just say, "You were right, I give
>> up." They don't go off on wild tangents about Mormons and God ''n'
>> shit like that.
>
> So? Why don't you capitulate and be done with it.

Because he's right and you're wrong. *You* are the one who has capitulated.

>> Are you REALLY so fucking stupid that you don't know why the Feds
>> charge grazing fees?
>
> Kind of like the Mob selling Protection to private commercial enterprise.

Not in the least.

The reason is to prevent overgrazing that destroys the land, although
the fees aren't nearly high enough to do that.

>> Is that REALLY the crux of the issue here?
>
> Crux means Cross...

No, it doesn't - not in this context.

Fuck. PoxedPeePee, but you're fucking stupid!

>> Because we can solve that with a little education that won't anger
>> your God.
>
> I don't own any God or Gods....

But you - a credulous irrational dope - believe in them, or at least one.

> Nowhere does it give the land over to the Government [sic]

Write "government", you illiterate shitbag - it's not a proper noun.

The federal government - small 'g' - legitimately owns the land. That
is that.

>> Let me know.
>
> Maybe I won't have to hear from you after you piss Bunde's [sic]

*Bundy's*, you illiterate fucking cocksucker

> Mormon God off. A bit of "Donder Und Blitzen" might do you some good.

My size 11 boot in your face will do a lot more good, you ignorant
illiterate shitworm.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jan 24, 2018, 8:57:57 AM1/24/18
On Tue, 23 Jan 2018 23:13:47 -0600, PaxPerPoten <P...@USA.org> wrote:

>>> I do...and with a permit.
>>
>> You're falsely claiming that when you go to a National Park and try to
>> get in without paying, you start a gun fight.
>
>I don't see any such thing being said.

That's because you're stupid and dishonest. That's why you make such a
good Bundy supporter, when all he is is a thief.

Ed Huntress

Jan 24, 2018, 10:33:48 AM1/24/18
On Tue, 23 Jan 2018 23:19:14 -0600, tRudy Crayola
<Me...@anphetamine.net> wrote:

>On 1/23/2018 2:17 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:
>> On Mon, 22 Jan 2018 19:54:58 -0600, tRudy Crayola
>> <Me...@anphetamine.net> wrote:
>>
>>> On 1/22/2018 1:56 AM, Cuntinadress babbled

>>> That abstract has 86 pages and you can't find it? Jeez.
>>
>> If you know what it is, why are you asking for it?
>>
>> You live on bullshit, spammy.
>
>Beats the Hell out of running around in a Cuntinadress dripping virulent
>pus all over the place.

You mean, like the Pecker? He's always talking about it. He must have
one. As often as you bring it up, maybe you have one, too. Are you a
Halston man, or Dolce & Gabbana?

>I want you to post that Abstract. Not posting it proves that you are as
>usual a lying lying lying piece of Marxist shit..

I already did. You apparently don't know what an abstract is. You
ought to look it up.

BTW, Bundy never claimed ownership of the property, or said he had
something that related to a property abstract. Your "86 pages" is pure
spammy bullshit.

What Bundy was claiming in that 1998 case (U.S. v Cliven Bundy) was
that the land belonged to Nevada. Nevada said no, the federal
government said no, and the court, therefore, said no.

--
Ed Huntress

Red Prepper

Jan 24, 2018, 11:32:38 AM1/24/18
On Wed, 24 Jan 2018 10:33:30 -0500, Ed Huntress
<hunt...@optonline.net> wrote:
> >Beats the Hell out of running around in a Cuntinadress dripping
virulent
> >pus all over the place.

> You mean, like the Pecker? He's always talking about it. He must
have
> one. As often as you bring it up, maybe you have one, too. Are you a
> Halston man, or Dolce & Gabbana?

LOL. Everyone knows that *YOU* are Ed Cuntdress, the CUNT IN A DRESS.
Nice projection though.

#BeamMeUpScotty

Jan 24, 2018, 6:52:37 PM1/24/18
On 01/23/2018 07:39 PM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Jan 2018 15:22:42 -0500, #BeamMeUpScotty
> <Not-...@ideocracy.gov> wrote:
>
>> I didn't really think Bundy would buy it all, but maybe a piece of
>> it.... and if not then he can rent it from the new owners if they
>> consider him a good customer and care to rent him grazing land.
> So he can't afford grazing fees but can afford to buy SOME of the
> land.
>
> You do know how stupid you sound, right?

Democrats can't afford to pay down the Deficit but they want to pay for
more immigration of Muslim refugees and illegal aliens crossing the
border illegally.....

You do know how stupid you Democrats sound, right?

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jan 24, 2018, 7:22:27 PM1/24/18
I'm not a Democrat. But it's good to see you've given up trying to
defend Bundy and instead of gone off on some wild tangent whose
connection only you can see.

[chuckle]

raykeller

Jan 24, 2018, 7:58:18 PM1/24/18
The Mexicans in the US are the workhorse and economic engine of the
southern states.

While the Bundys think they are white injuns, but they are just thieves.

PaxPerPoten

Jan 24, 2018, 10:06:20 PM1/24/18
That is why you are a nutcase. You roll in whatever direction your drug
addiction swings you. A for Stupidity and Dishonesty.. You are only 3rd
after Cuntinadress and Jonthy Ball.

tRudy Crayola

Jan 24, 2018, 10:08:33 PM1/24/18
Auld Klausie just discovered how to spell "Stupid" and now accuses
everyone else of such. ;-)

Leper

Jan 24, 2018, 10:10:19 PM1/24/18
Good Grief... This KS Weenie is so screwed up that even the Democrats
won't claim him?

--
Machiavelli wrote:It is necessary for the state to deal in lies and half
truths,
because people are made up of lies and half truths. Even Princes.' And
certainly, by definition all Ambassadors and politicians

Vincent

Jan 24, 2018, 10:15:56 PM1/24/18
You are a Moron... Much of the Southern state agriculture is American
born Hispanics. And some of those folks abuse the Green card workers.
Texas is a good example of a high percentage Mex/Americans that want the
border protected form an uninvited invasion.

> While the Bundys think they are white injuns, but they are just thieves.

Actually that is transference on your part. Pretty much describes you.
As for the Bundys, the liberal Court system has exonerated them.

tRudy Crayola

Jan 24, 2018, 10:24:53 PM1/24/18
And you of course are a NAMBLA officiate.

Ed Huntress

Jan 24, 2018, 10:43:49 PM1/24/18
On Wed, 24 Jan 2018 21:24:56 -0600, tRudy Crayola
Where's the 86 pages you said you had? Oh, you were bullshitting
again?

What a surprise. <ggg>

--
Ed Huntress

Ed Huntress

Jan 25, 2018, 12:04:12 AM1/25/18
On Wed, 24 Jan 2018 21:06:20 -0600, PaxPerPoten <P...@USA.org> wrote:

>On 1/24/2018 7:57 AM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:

>>> I don't see any such thing being said.
>>
>> That's because you're stupid and dishonest. That's why you make such a
>> good Bundy supporter, when all he is is a thief.
>
>That is why you are a nutcase. You roll in whatever direction your drug
>addiction swings you. A for Stupidity and Dishonesty.. You are only 3rd
>after Cuntinadress and Jonthy Ball.

Ah, the irony! So says Pox, the "honest" bullshitter who traded gold
coins in India (it's a felony for foreigners); who spends Chinese gold
Pandas at his local 7-11 ("Keep the change, Ashish"); who has a magic
.410 goose gun that reaches out farther than a 12-gauge; who owns a
magic Weatherbee <sic> that shoots both belted and rimless ammo; and
who owned another special Weatherbee <sic> (.475 magnum) that the
company never made. d8-)

The frauds of the fabulist...

--
Ed Huntress

PaxPerPoten

Jan 25, 2018, 12:17:08 AM1/25/18
Must be Cuntinadresses time of the Month...that is when she makes up all
these things that She attributes to others. Fortunately we all know what
a dishonest and lying person she is and tolerantly have not killed her.

tRudy Crayola

Jan 25, 2018, 12:21:54 AM1/25/18
Go find them idiot, They are public record and have the page count that
is normal for Land Abstracts. So along with being a smelly Cuntinadress,
you also are somewhat illiterate and cannot read public records without
help?

Ed Huntress

Jan 25, 2018, 12:56:51 AM1/25/18
On Wed, 24 Jan 2018 23:21:57 -0600, tRudy Crayola
Hey, you're the one who says he has it. Did you forget where you put
it?

>So along with being a smelly Cuntinadress,
>you also are somewhat illiterate and cannot read public records without
>help?

In other words, you're bullshitting all the way. The "abstract" is
exactly what the court said it was and what I linked to.

BTW, Bundy tried again, in another case in the Nevada district court.
(called "US v. Bundy III" in the court's shorthand). His lawyers cited
the Norman Conquest of 1066. They got nowhere with that. d8-)

(US v. Bundy III):

https://www.casemine.com/judgement/us/5914f2d7add7b04934980b90

--
Ed Huntress

tRudy Crayola

Jan 25, 2018, 1:51:57 AM1/25/18
The court has nothing to do with Abstracts. A Moron like you wouldn't
know the difference as your anal retention is acute cuntinadress stupid.

Ed Huntress

Jan 25, 2018, 2:37:36 AM1/25/18
On Thu, 25 Jan 2018 00:52:01 -0600, tRudy Crayola
So you *don't* know what they are, as you now admit. Abstracts, in
those few states where they have legal weight, are challenged all the
time -- in courts, particularly over liens but often over boundaries,
as well. And wills get involved from time to time.

You have an abstract, and my lawyer has a different abstract for the
same piece of property. If there is a conflict between them, the case
likely will go to court.

But your whole point is a crock of crap to begin with. Nevada is not
an abstract-of-title state. There are only four of them left, and
Nevada is not one of them. There is no certification for abstractors
in Nevada because they don't have them. Like nearly all other states,
they use quit-claim deeds and title insurance.

But if you want to know what documents would be part of an "abstract"
on Nevada property that is claimed by the federal government, as in
this case, it's real simple. The land all belonged to the US
government when Mexico ceded it; certain land holdings that existed
prior to that time (1848) were to be respected; the state of Nevada
never had claim to any of that land, and admitted it in court; and the
"abstract" evidence produced by Bundy's lawyers in court was
nonexistent. His lawyers used other tricks, not some documented claim
to title. They had no "abstract."

So put up or shut up, spammy. Let's see a link to your "86 pages."
It's probably a link to a phone book. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

Rudy Canoza

Jan 25, 2018, 3:12:28 AM1/25/18
Every word PoxedPeePee writes is bullshit - 100% of it.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jan 25, 2018, 6:02:26 AM1/25/18
On Wed, 24 Jan 2018 21:06:20 -0600, PaxPerPoten <P...@USA.org> wrote:

>On 1/24/2018 7:57 AM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:

>>> I don't see any such thing being said.
>>
>> That's because you're stupid and dishonest. That's why you make such a
>> good Bundy supporter, when all he is is a thief.
>
>That is why you are a nutcase. You roll in whatever direction your drug
>addiction

I"m only rolling in one direction, and that direction says Bundy is a
thief, pure and simple.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jan 25, 2018, 6:03:57 AM1/25/18
On Wed, 24 Jan 2018 19:58:09 -0500, raykeller <"ray-ray happy & gay
"@raykeller.com> wrote:

>Klaus Schadenfreude wrote on 1/24/2018 7:22 PM:
>> On Wed, 24 Jan 2018 18:52:33 -0500, #BeamMeUpScotty
>> <Not-...@ideocracy.gov> wrote:

>>> Democrats can't afford to pay down the Deficit but they want to pay for
>>> more immigration of Muslim refugees and illegal aliens crossing the
>>> border illegally.....
>>>
>>> You do know how stupid you Democrats sound, right?
>> I'm not a Democrat. But it's good to see you've given up trying to
>> defend Bundy and instead of gone off on some wild tangent whose
>> connection only you can see.
>>
>> [chuckle]
>>

>The Mexicans [..]

I know your personal struggles with focusing, Gay Ray, but I'm asking
you to try REALLY hard now.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jan 25, 2018, 6:05:16 AM1/25/18
On Wed, 24 Jan 2018 21:08:36 -0600, tRudy Crayola
<Me...@anphetamine.net> wrote:

Nope, just the idiots that won't accept the fact that Bundy is a
simple thief.

It's so obvious even YOU could figure it out on your own.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jan 25, 2018, 6:43:16 AM1/25/18
On Sun, 21 Jan 2018 23:08:37 -0600, Leper <Le...@MolokaiColony.com>
wrote:

>Nope... That land belongs to us, the great American public.

That's not what Bundy thinks. What the fuck, now you're AGAINST Bundy,
you back-stabbing S.O.B.?

Why? “I believe this is a sovereign state of Nevada,” Bundy said. “And
I abide by all Nevada state laws. But I don’t recognize the United
States government as even existing.”

Strasser, Max. "For Militiamen, the Fight for Cliven Bundy's Ranch Is
Far From Over". Newsweek. Retrieved April 27, 2014.

Yeah, this is how much of a fucking nutcase Bundy actually is.

Ed Huntress

Jan 25, 2018, 9:33:29 AM1/25/18
On Thu, 25 Jan 2018 00:12:27 -0800, Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con>
wrote:
The weird thing is that he keeps doubling-down even when he's caught.
He'a part of the post-truth culture. It looks pretty sick.

--
Ed Huntress

#BeamMeUpScotty

Jan 25, 2018, 10:35:35 AM1/25/18
Then the Feds and BLM are thieves too. They stole the land from Nevada
and the people and tax payers of Nevada and they stole it from Native
Americans. That means Bundu should pay rent to the Indian Tribes....

When you open the can of worms and ask who stole from whom, it makes for
a real mess.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jan 25, 2018, 10:47:37 AM1/25/18
On Thu, 25 Jan 2018 10:35:30 -0500, #BeamMeUpScotty
<Not-...@ideocracy.gov> wrote:

>On 01/25/2018 06:02 AM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:

>>> That is why you are a nutcase. You roll in whatever direction your drug
>>> addiction
>>
>> I"m only rolling in one direction, and that direction says Bundy is a
>> thief, pure and simple.
>>
>Then the Feds and BLM are thieves too. They stole the land from Nevada

LOL No, they didn't. You really don't know any history at all, do you?

>and the people and tax payers of Nevada and they stole it from Native
>Americans. That means Bundu should pay rent to the Indian Tribes....

[chuckle]

Please tell me that this is the argument you're going with.

>When you open the can of worms and ask who stole from whom, it makes for
>a real mess.

Trouble is, I never asked.

The FACT is that Bundy happily paid his grazing fees, then he stopped,
and now the stupid sonofabitch says he doesn't even recognize the
government of the United States.

That's the delusional thief you're siding with.

It is loading more messages.