Google Grupper har inte längre stöd för nya Usenet-inlägg eller -prenumerationer. Historiskt innehåll förblir synligt.

Trump the delusional asshole loser

35 visningar

Rudy Canoza

oläst,
21 okt. 2016 02:50:432016-10-21
till
Trump - the delusional asshole loser - says he will only accept the
result of the election if he wins. If he wins ==> legitimate election.
If he loses ==> "rigged" election. That is what Trump has said.

Trump is trying to destroy America. Clinton *will* destroy America if
she wins, but Trump is trying to do it. That's the difference.

Trump will lose, and he deserves to lose. He is unfit for office, /per
se/.

edhun...@gmail.com

oläst,
28 okt. 2016 10:17:282016-10-28
till
Eh, neither one will destroy America -- unless Trump decides he actually knows what he's doing and starts pushing buttons to see what they do. <g>

It will be a miserable four years either way, but we'll survive.

BTW, I'm leaving. I'm posting through Google Groups because my ISP decided to quit supporting its newsreader function a couple of weeks ago. It took me a week to figure it out -- I thought Agent was just hanging up, as it has done a few times before.

I'm not going for another ISP and I'm sure as hell not going to use Google on a regular basis. Besides, I got twice as much work done over the past couple of weeks and I like it.

So, hasta luego. If anyone needs to contact me, the email address above is real.

--
Ed Huntress

Rudy Canoza

oläst,
6 nov. 2016 19:07:142016-11-06
till
You can get free Usenet access with Aioe (http://news.aioe.org/). You
have to watch the crossposts that other people set, because Aioe will
only allow so many and there are some groups that are forbidden, such as
alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, but if you're only posting to here, it will work
and you can use a newsreader.

bruce2...@gmail.com

oläst,
9 jan. 2017 18:35:012017-01-09
till
On 10/28/2016 7:17 AM, edhun...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, October 21, 2016 at 2:50:43 AM UTC-4, Rudy Canoza wrote:
>> Trump - the delusional asshole loser - says he will only accept the
>> result of the election if he wins. If he wins ==> legitimate election.
>> If he loses ==> "rigged" election. That is what Trump has said.
>>
>> Trump is trying to destroy America. Clinton *will* destroy America if
>> she wins, but Trump is trying to do it. That's the difference.
>>
>> Trump will lose, and he deserves to lose. He is unfit for office, /per
>> se/.
>
> Eh, neither one will destroy America -- unless Trump decides he actually knows what he's doing and starts pushing buttons to see what they do. <g>
>
> It will be a miserable four years either way, but we'll survive.
>
> BTW, I'm leaving.

I guess you decided against leaving rcm. Its an active bunch compared to most groups. I'm not going to guess that the whole 'leaving' idea is just something everyone sees with people from the tri-state area, you know, retiring, going to Florida, and enjoying the weather at Dolphins stadium.

edhun...@gmail.com

oläst,
9 jan. 2017 19:55:332017-01-09
till
I wasn't about to go through the hassle of using Google the way I used to, and although I appreciate Rudy's thought on what I could do now that my ISP has dropped Usenet, it just didn't seem like it was worth it.

But I set things up so it's easy, and I've had more time now that it's too cold to strip and paint my house. d8-)

Working at home, it's good to have someone to talk to during the day, although a lot more of my friends are retiring now and we can actually get together for lunch or a quick fishing trip -- something I much prefer. My wife is still working but she may retire next year, and we'll have time to get together with friends. So, I'll see how the time goes.

--
Ed Huntress
0 nya meddelanden