George Will is going to be writing for Mother Jones soon...

Rudy Canoza

May 10, 2018, 12:39:07β€―PM5/10/18
Will, an authentic conservative, cuts Mike Pence a new asshole this morning.

"Trump is no longer the worst person in government"

By George F. Will | May 9 at 7:39 PM

Donald Trump, with his feral cunning, knew. The oleaginous Mike Pence,
with his talent for toadyism and appetite for obsequiousness, could,
Trump knew, become America’s most repulsive public figure. And Pence,
who has reached this pinnacle by dethroning his benefactor, is
augmenting the public stock of useful knowledge. Because his is the
authentic voice of today’s lickspittle Republican Party, he clarifies
this year’s elections: Vote Republican to ratify groveling as governing.

Last June, a Trump Cabinet meeting featured testimonials offered to Dear
Leader by his forelock-tugging colleagues. His chief of staff, Reince
Priebus, caught the spirit of the worship service by thanking Trump for
the β€œblessing” of being allowed to serve him. The hosannas poured forth
from around the table, unredeemed by even a scintilla of insincerity.
Priebus was soon deprived of his blessing, as was Tom Price. Before
Price’s ecstasy of public service was truncated because of his
incontinent enthusiasm for charter flights, he was the secretary of
health and human services who at the Cabinet meeting said, β€œI can’t
thank you enough for the privileges you’ve given me.” The vice president
chimed in but saved his best riff for a December Cabinet meeting when,
as The Post’s Aaron Blake calculated, Pence praised Trump once every
12 seconds for three minutes: β€œI’m deeply humbled. . . . ” Judging by
the number of times Pence announces himself β€œhumbled,” he might seem
proud of his humility, but that is impossible because he is
conspicuously devout and pride is a sin.

Between those two Cabinet meetings, Pence and his retinue flew to
Indiana for the purpose of walking out of an Indianapolis Colts football
game, thereby demonstrating that football players kneeling during the
national anthem are intolerable to someone of Pence’s refined sense of
right and wrong. Which brings us to his Arizona salute last week to Joe
Arpaio, who was sheriff of Maricopa County until in 2016 voters wearied
of his act.

Noting that Arpaio was in his Tempe audience, Pence, oozing unctuousness
from every pore, called Arpaio β€œanother favorite,” professed himself
β€œhonored” by Arpaio’s presence, and praised him as β€œa tireless champion
of . . . the rule of law.” Arpaio, a grandstanding, camera-chasing bully
and darling of the thuggish right, is also a criminal, convicted of
contempt of court for ignoring a federal judge’s order to desist from
certain illegal law enforcement practices. Pence’s performance occurred
eight miles from the home of Sen. John McCain, who could teach Pence β€”
or perhaps not β€” something about honor.

Henry Adams said that β€œpractical politics consists in ignoring facts,”
but what was the practicality in Pence’s disregard of the facts about
Arpaio? His pandering had no purpose beyond serving Pence’s vocation,
which is to ingratiate himself with his audience of the moment. The
audience for his praise of Arpaio was given to chanting β€œBuild that
wall!” and applauded Arpaio, who wears Trump’s pardon like a boutonniere.

Hoosiers, of whom Pence is one, sometimes say that although Abraham
Lincoln was born in Kentucky and flourished in Illinois, he spent his
formative years β€” December 1816 to March 1830 β€” in Indiana, which he
left at age 21. Be that as it may, on Jan. 27, 1838, Lincoln, then 28,
delivered his first great speech, to the Young Men’s Lyceum in
Springfield. Less than three months earlier, Elijah Lovejoy, an
abolitionist newspaper editor in Alton, Ill., 67 miles from Springfield,
was murdered by a pro-slavery mob. Without mentioning Lovejoy β€” it would
have been unnecessary β€” Lincoln lamented that throughout America, β€œso
lately famed for love of law and order,” there was a β€œmobocratic spirit”
among β€œthe vicious portion of [the] population.” So, β€œlet reverence for
the laws . . . become the political religion of the nation.” Pence, one
of evangelical Christians’ favorite pin-ups, genuflects at various
altars, as the mobocratic spirit and the vicious portion require.

It is said that one cannot blame people who applaud Arpaio and support
his rehabilitators (Trump, Pence, et al.), because, well, globalization
or health-care costs or something. Actually, one must either blame them
or condescend to them as lacking moral agency. Republicans silent about
Pence have no such excuse.

There will be negligible legislating by the next Congress, so ballots
cast this November will be most important as validations or repudiations
of the harmonizing voices of Trump, Pence, Arpaio and the like. Trump is
what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities
and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic. Pence is what
he has chosen to be, which is horrifying.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/trump-is-no-longer-the-worst-person-in-government/2018/05/09/10e59eba-52f1-11e8-a551-5b648abe29ef_story.html?utm_term=.8747308ecd8a

edhun...@gmail.com

May 10, 2018, 2:49:24β€―PM5/10/18
Now you can see why Will scared the hell out of me when he was my academic advisor in college. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

Steve from Colorado

May 10, 2018, 3:32:47β€―PM5/10/18
On 05/10/2018 10:39 AM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
> Will, an authentic (sic) conservative, cuts Mike Pence a new asshole this
> morning.
>
> > national anthem are intolerable to someone of Pence’s refined sense of
> right and wrong. Which brings us to his Arizona salute last week to Joe
> Arpaio, who was sheriff of Maricopa County until in 2016 voters wearied
> of his act.

Correction: Until the flood of illegal aliens into Arizona changed the
demographics of Maricopa County so as to allow the election of a sheriff
who is willing to sell out his or her country to a corrupt,
narco-terrorist Hispanic failed state and violate his or her oath to
uphold the laws and Constitution of the United states and Arizona. Not
to mention probable election fraud, the likes of which threw Orange
County, California to a Latina congresswoman in 1996, with the same cast
of characters cheering the defeat of a patriotic American by a pro-open
borders, pro-illegal alien member of La RAZA.

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1996-12-28/news/9612280061_1_dornan-nor-sanchez-people-took-citizenship-classes-dornan-election

> Noting that Arpaio was in his Tempe audience, Pence, oozing unctuousness
> from every pore, called Arpaio β€œanother favorite,” professed himself
> β€œhonored” by Arpaio’s presence, and praised him as β€œa tireless champion
> of . . . the rule of law.”

To paraphrase George Orwell, in times of universal deceit, speaking the
truth is a revolutionary act. Only some neocon spokeshole like George
Will would defend an un-American activist judge who defines upholding
our immigration laws as "profiling."

> https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/trump-is-no-longer-the-worst-person-in-government/2018/05/09/10e59eba-52f1-11e8-a551-5b648abe29ef_story.html?utm_term=.8747308ecd8a

--
”When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission
from men who produce nothing, when you see money flowing to those who

globalgulag.us

Siri Cruise

May 10, 2018, 6:41:23β€―PM5/10/18
In article <pd26os$doi$1...@dont-email.me>, Steve from Colorado <S...@cocks.net>
wrote:

> Correction: Until the flood of illegal aliens into Arizona changed the
> demographics of Maricopa County so as to allow the election of a sheriff
> who is willing to sell out his or her country to a corrupt,

Maricopa is not on the border.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Rudy Canoza

May 10, 2018, 7:51:39β€―PM5/10/18
On 5/10/2018 12:32 PM, Steve from Colorado wrote:
> On 5/10/2018 9:39 AM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
>> Will, an authentic conservative, cuts Mike Pence a new asshole this
>> morning.
>>

>> national anthem are intolerable to someone of Pence’s refined sense of
>> right and wrong. Which brings us to his Arizona salute last week to Joe
>> Arpaio, who was sheriff of Maricopa County until in 2016 voters wearied
>> of his act.
>>
>> Noting that Arpaio was in his Tempe audience, Pence, oozing unctuousness
>> from every pore, called Arpaio β€œanother favorite,” professed himself
>> β€œhonored” by Arpaio’s presence, and praised him as β€œa tireless champion
> Correction: Until the flood of illegal aliens into Arizona changed the
> demographics of Maricopa County so as to allow the election of a sheriff
> who is willing to sell out his or her country

No. Unlawfully present aliens in Maricopa County had no effect on the
election. They don't vote.

Maricopa County residents grew tired of a criminal holding the office of
sheriff.

Steve from Colorado

May 10, 2018, 8:36:40β€―PM5/10/18
On 05/10/2018 04:41 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <pd26os$doi$1...@dont-email.me>, Steve from Colorado <S...@cocks.net>
> wrote:
>
>> Correction: Until the flood of illegal aliens into Arizona changed the
>> demographics of Maricopa County so as to allow the election of a sheriff
>> who is willing to sell out his or her country to a corrupt,
>
> Maricopa is not on the border.

It's less than 3 hours away by car, truck or bus. Close enough to be
impacted by open borders and a Federal Government that refuses to close
the border or enforce immigration laws. Under Barack Hussein Obola, the
Border Patrol and Customs and Border Protection (sic) were turned into
babysitters and a free ticket ride to any city in El Norte for Latin
America's unwanted brown people.

Steve from Colorado

May 10, 2018, 8:45:10β€―PM5/10/18
Well, given that the Colorado River is running at just 43 percent of
it's "normal" flow, Arizonans better find a different way to stem the
flood of "migrants" coming into their state that doesn't require Sheriff
Arpaio to break the law, or they'll run out of water and have to abandon
the cities in the near future.

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 10, 2018, 9:13:46β€―PM5/10/18
On Thu, 10 May 2018 09:39:02 -0700, Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con>
wrote:

>Trump is
>what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities
>and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic.

But I bet he's good at fist-fighting, and if you had the guts, you
would REALLY challenge him instead of making your limp-wristed
"hidden" challenge that you knew he would never see.

"I tell you what. I'm about eight inches shorter than Shitbag [6' 2"]
Trump, and at least 80 pounds lighter, and I would *love* to take the
fat fuck on in a fistfight. He gets to pick the *public* venue and
the referee."
5' 6" Rudy, declaring his wish to fist-fight the President of the
United States, by posting on Usenet.

>> Trumpchev is such a vile bit of filth.
> Why don't you challenge him to a fist fight?
I already have. It's legal, too. I even said he gets to pick the
referee and judges - not that they'll really have anything to do.
Rudy, trying to claim his previous message was where he "challenged
President Trump to a fist fight."

rbowman

May 10, 2018, 9:28:17β€―PM5/10/18
On 05/10/2018 06:36 PM, Steve from Colorado wrote:
> On 05/10/2018 04:41 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
>> In article <pd26os$doi$1...@dont-email.me>, Steve from Colorado
>> <S...@cocks.net>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Correction: Until the flood of illegal aliens into Arizona changed the
>>> demographics of Maricopa County so as to allow the election of a sheriff
>>> who is willing to sell out his or her country to a corrupt,
>>
>> Maricopa is not on the border.
>>

> It's less than 3 hours away by car, truck or bus. Close enough to be
> impacted by open borders and a Federal Government that refuses to close
> the border or enforce immigration laws. Under Barack Hussein Obola, the
> Border Patrol and Customs and Border Protection (sic) were turned into
> babysitters and a free ticket ride to any city in El Norte for Latin
> America's unwanted brown people.

It's less than 3 hours away by burro... Lukeville to Gila Bend is 80
miles and you cross from Pima to Maricopa about 20 south of Gila.

rbowman

May 10, 2018, 9:32:41β€―PM5/10/18
On 05/10/2018 06:45 PM, Steve from Colorado wrote:
> Well, given that the Colorado River is running at just 43 percent of
> it's "normal" flow, Arizonans better find a different way to stem the
> flood of "migrants" coming into their state that doesn't require Sheriff
> Arpaio to break the law, or they'll run out of water and have to abandon
> the cities in the near future.

The Hohokam lasted about 300 years as their numbers increased. There is
an impressive ruin at Casa Grande that they abandoned when their
irrigation system silted up. Next!

Steve from Colorado

May 10, 2018, 9:37:56β€―PM5/10/18
That must be one fast burro.

Siri Cruise

May 10, 2018, 9:48:28β€―PM5/10/18
In article <pd2oim$o92$1...@dont-email.me>, Steve from Colorado <S...@cocks.net>
wrote:

> On 05/10/2018 04:41 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> > In article <pd26os$doi$1...@dont-email.me>, Steve from Colorado <S...@cocks.net>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> Correction: Until the flood of illegal aliens into Arizona changed the
> >> demographics of Maricopa County so as to allow the election of a sheriff
> >> who is willing to sell out his or her country to a corrupt,
> >
> > Maricopa is not on the border.
> >

> It's less than 3 hours away by car, truck or bus. Close enough to be

Half of Arizona is closer to the border than Phoenix.

> Border Patrol and Customs and Border Protection (sic) were turned into
> babysitters and a free ticket ride to any city in El Norte for Latin
> America's unwanted brown people.

Tell Congress to fund enough immigration courts so their immigration status can
be decided in hours instead of years. You cannot lock people up for years
awaiting a day in court. Or five minutes in an immigration court because they're
so underfunded.

But ICE can lock them up for a day, decide their immigration status, and deport
or release if you can get Congress to pay for adequate number of immigration
courts. The solution is simple. Why do you refuse to do it?

Oh, and no matter how well funded immigration courts are, they will not share
your bigotry about 'brown people'.

And you're still a racist.

Siri Cruise

May 10, 2018, 10:01:53β€―PM5/10/18
In article <flk9te...@mid.individual.net>, rbowman <bow...@montana.com>
wrote:
Everywhere in the US is three hours from a border by airplane. So what? Border
Patrol is still restricted to narrow strips along the border.

May 10, 2018, 10:05:39β€―PM5/10/18
The Hohokam didn't have to technology to drill 1000 feet into the ground.

I am sure a lot of clean potable water down there.

Rudy Canoza

May 10, 2018, 10:08:27β€―PM5/10/18
On 5/10/2018 5:36 PM, Steve from Colorado wrote:
> On 05/10/2018 04:41 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
>> In article <pd26os$doi$1...@dont-email.me>, Steve from Colorado
>> <S...@cocks.net>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Correction: Until the flood of illegal aliens into Arizona changed the
>>> demographics of Maricopa County so as to allow the election of a sheriff
>>> who is willing to sell out his or her country to a corrupt,
>>
>> Maricopa is not on the border.
>>

> It's less than 3 hours away by car, truck or bus.Β  Close enough to be
> impacted by open borders and a Federal Government that refuses to close
> the border or enforce immigration laws.

Fuck off, the federal government enforce them. It wasn't Arpaio's job
to enforce them, and his enforcement attempts were unconstitutional.

Rudy Canoza

May 10, 2018, 10:09:41β€―PM5/10/18
There is no "flood of migrants" entering Arizona.

> that doesn't require Sheriff Arpaio to break the law,

Nothing "required" Arpaio to break the law. He did it because he's a
criminal.

May 10, 2018, 10:17:45β€―PM5/10/18
Siri Cruise wrote on 5/10/2018 9:48 PM:
> In article <pd2oim$o92$1...@dont-email.me>, Steve from Colorado <S...@cocks.net>
> wrote:
>
>> On 05/10/2018 04:41 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:

>>> Maricopa is not on the border.
>>>
>> It's less than 3 hours away by car, truck or bus. Close enough to be
> Half of Arizona is closer to the border than Phoenix.
>
>> Border Patrol and Customs and Border Protection (sic) were turned into
>> babysitters and a free ticket ride to any city in El Norte for Latin
>> America's unwanted brown people.
> Tell Congress to fund enough immigration courts so their immigration status can
> be decided in hours instead of years. You cannot lock people up for years
> awaiting a day in court.

Never heard of "Guantanamo Bay detention camp"?

DR...@teikyopost.edu

May 10, 2018, 10:20:53β€―PM5/10/18
On Thursday, May 10, 2018 at 12:39:07 PM UTC-4, Rudy Canoza wrote:
> Will, an authentic conservative, cuts Mike Pence a new asshole this morning.
>

> "Trump is no longer the worst person in government"
>
> By George F. Will | May 9 at 7:39 PM
[snip]

Will was a Reagan toady, and is unable to see that Trump represents
the logical, calamitous end of the Reagan era. It is quite possible
that Trump may turn out to be a more successful snake-oil pitchman
than Reagan.

Steve from Colorado

May 10, 2018, 11:45:00β€―PM5/10/18
On 05/10/2018 07:48 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <pd2oim$o92$1...@dont-email.me>, Steve from Colorado <S...@cocks.net>
> wrote:
>
>> On 05/10/2018 04:41 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:

>>> Maricopa is not on the border.
>>>

>> It's less than 3 hours away by car, truck or bus. Close enough to be
>
> Half of Arizona is closer to the border than Phoenix.
>
>> Border Patrol and Customs and Border Protection (sic) were turned into
>> babysitters and a free ticket ride to any city in El Norte for Latin
>> America's unwanted brown people.
>
> Tell Congress to fund enough immigration courts so their immigration status can
> be decided in hours instead of years.

Right. You are advocating for making American taxpayers pay for
attorneys for illegal entrants to create jobs for law school graduates.
Just do like Israel does, or Hungary does, or the Vatican does and build
tall walls that keep out invaders. No muss, no fuss. No immigration
courts necessary.

> You cannot lock people up for years
> awaiting a day in court.

They could go back to their country where they paid international
criminal syndicates thousands of dollars to flee from. Only a racist
would claim that it violates the "rights" of illegal entrants by sending
them back to their non-white country. Unless you claim white countries
are better than countries of color. That would make you a racist.

>Or five minutes in an immigration court because they're
> so underfunded.
>
> But ICE can lock them up for a day, decide their immigration status, and deport
> or release if you can get Congress to pay for adequate number of immigration
> courts. The solution is simple. Why do you refuse to do it?

I am not an employee of the government or an elected official. It is
not in my power to grant such wishes.

> Oh, and no matter how well funded immigration courts are, they will not share
> your bigotry about 'brown people'.

The people fleeing brown countries are the bigots. They're voting with
their feet saying that brown countries are inferior to white countries.
If they weren't racist bigots, they'd be happy in their non-white failed
states.

> And you're still a racist.

What race is an illegal alien? What race is a Latin American? Your
name calling doesn't mean you won the "debate."

Steve from Colorado

May 10, 2018, 11:48:39β€―PM5/10/18
If you can't tolerate discussion about the issues dear to your heart,
then don't post them on usenet. Put Post It sticky notes on your walls
stating your opinions on the issues, since you already "know" that you
have all the answers to everything. No need to get all butt hurt when
someone disagrees with your heroes like George Will.

Steve from Colorado

May 10, 2018, 11:50:17β€―PM5/10/18
Cites?

>> that doesn't require Sheriff Arpaio to break the law,
>
> Nothing "required" Arpaio to break the law.Β  He did it because he's a
> criminal.

Nothing required illegal aliens to break the law. They did it because
they are criminals.

Siri Cruise

May 11, 2018, 1:12:58β€―AM5/11/18
In article <pd33tn$avs$2...@dont-email.me>, Steve from Colorado <S...@cocks.net>
wrote:

> Nothing required illegal aliens to break the law. They did it because
> they are criminals.

So when the FBI arrest you, you'll be okay with them beating a confession of
you, because you are criminal and that excuses however you're treated.

Gronk

May 11, 2018, 1:22:00β€―AM5/11/18
Rudy Canoza wrote:
> Will, an authentic conservative, cuts Mike Pence a new asshole this morning.
>

> "Trump is no longer the worst person in government"
>
> By George F. Will | May 9 at 7:39 PM
>
> Donald Trump, with his feral cunning, knew. The oleaginous Mike Pence,
> with his talent for toadyism and appetite for obsequiousness, could, Trump
> knew, become America’s most repulsive public figure. And Pence, who has
> reached this pinnacle by dethroning his benefactor, is augmenting the
> public stock of useful knowledge. Because his is the authentic voice of
> today’s lickspittle Republican Party, he clarifies this year’s elections:
> Vote Republican to ratify groveling as governing.

> https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/trump-is-no-longer-the-worst-person-in-government/2018/05/09/10e59eba-52f1-11e8-a551-5b648abe29ef_story.html

Will was on Lawrence O'Donnell. Well done.

Siri Cruise

May 11, 2018, 1:23:24β€―AM5/11/18
In article <pd33jp$9l9$1...@dont-email.me>, Steve from Colorado <S...@cocks.net>
wrote:

> Right. You are advocating for making American taxpayers pay for
> attorneys for illegal entrants to create jobs for law school graduates.
> Just do like Israel does, or Hungary does, or the Vatican does and build
> tall walls that keep out invaders. No muss, no fuss. No immigration
> courts necessary.

A wall won't work. Everyone knows this. Unlike Israel, Hungary, or Vatican City,
we've got a thousand miles of very rough and isolated terrain. What going to
stop people from walking up to, tamping in explosives, and walking through the
hole?

> > You cannot lock people up for years
> > awaiting a day in court.
>
> They could go back to their country where they paid international

They could. But unless they give up asylum requests, they have to be released on
bail. Gosh darn that Constitution and rule of law.

> > courts. The solution is simple. Why do you refuse to do it?
>
> I am not an employee of the government or an elected official. It is
> not in my power to grant such wishes.

Tell yourself that next November when you vote for legislators that refuse to
fix the problem.

> > Oh, and no matter how well funded immigration courts are, they will not
> > share
> > your bigotry about 'brown people'.
>
> The people fleeing brown countries are the bigots. They're voting with

> > And you're still a racist.
> >

> What race is an illegal alien? What race is a Latin American? Your
> name calling doesn't mean you won the "debate."

Dumpf is president! It's okay to be proud of you racism.

DoD

May 11, 2018, 1:39:18β€―AM5/11/18

"Siri Cruise" <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> In article <pd33jp$9l9$1...@dont-email.me>, Steve from Colorado
> <S...@cocks.net>
> wrote:
>
>> Right. You are advocating for making American taxpayers pay for
>> attorneys for illegal entrants to create jobs for law school graduates.
>> Just do like Israel does, or Hungary does, or the Vatican does and build
>> tall walls that keep out invaders. No muss, no fuss. No immigration
>> courts necessary.
>
> A wall won't work. Everyone knows this. Unlike Israel, Hungary, or Vatican
> City,
> we've got a thousand miles of very rough and isolated terrain. What going
> stop people from walking up to, tamping in explosives, and walking through
> the
> hole?

Predator drones? Pretty effective no?

>> > You cannot lock people up for years
>> > awaiting a day in court.
>>
>> They could go back to their country where they paid international
>
> They could. But unless they give up asylum requests, they have to be
> released on
> bail. Gosh darn that Constitution and rule of law.

Syria shows, she wants a mess in the U.S.

>> > courts. The solution is simple. Why do you refuse to do it?
>>
>> I am not an employee of the government or an elected official. It is
>> not in my power to grant such wishes.
>
> Tell yourself that next November when you vote for legislators that refuse
> fix the problem.

We voted Trump... hopefully he will use the pen to fix the fuck up
O-shit-head did with
his pen...

>> > Oh, and no matter how well funded immigration courts are, they will not
>> > share
>> > your bigotry about 'brown people'.
>>
>> The people fleeing brown countries are the bigots. They're voting with
>
>> > And you're still a racist.
>> >

>> What race is an illegal alien? What race is a Latin American? Your
>> name calling doesn't mean you won the "debate."
>
> Dumpf is president! It's okay to be proud of you racism.

Yawn... Dummy... You are in Cali- the so self proclaimed land of
intelligence. Come up with a new
moniker for people you disagree with already... Ditz.

--
Cvrsta ruka i postenje
Sveta voda i krstenje

Nedaj na se, nedaj svoje
Nemoj tude, prokleto je
Jer ko zivot tako prode
Ponosan pred Boga dode

Gdje god da te zivot nosi
Uvijek moras znati tko si, hej

Geni, geni kameni
Vatra gori u meni
Geni, geni kameni
Takvi smo mi rodeni

DoD

May 11, 2018, 1:40:38β€―AM5/11/18

> In article <pd33tn$avs$2...@dont-email.me>, Steve from Colorado
> <S...@cocks.net>
> wrote:
>
>> Nothing required illegal aliens to break the law. They did it because
>> they are criminals.
>
> So when the FBI arrest you, you'll be okay with them beating a confession
> of
> you, because you are criminal and that excuses however you're treated.

The obvious question is, what law did he break?

Rudy Canoza

May 11, 2018, 1:49:02β€―AM5/11/18
On 5/10/2018 8:48 PM, Steve from Colorado wrote:
> On 05/10/2018 08:08 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:

>>> It's less than 3 hours away by car, truck or bus.Β  Close enough to be
>>> impacted by open borders and a Federal Government that refuses to
>>> close the border or enforce immigration laws.
>>
>> Fuck off, the federal government enforces them.Β  It wasn't Arpaio's job
>> to enforce them, and his enforcement attempts were unconstitutional.
>
> If you can't tolerate discussion about the issues dear to your heart,
> then don't post them on usenet.

You're not discussing anything, you're just braying. What you're
braying is bullshit. Arpaio was not "doing his job". He was a criminal.

Rudy Canoza

May 11, 2018, 1:56:32β€―AM5/11/18
Not how it works, shitbag. *You* have to produce "cites" - actually,
the correct word is citations - that there is a flood. There isn't one,
so naturally you'll come up empty.

Illegal entry into the U.S. is at a historical low.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/apr/25/donald-trump/illegal-immigration-lowest-17-years-trump-said/

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/border-issues/2017/12/06/trump-effect-fades-2017-illegal-immigration-u-s-mexico-border-historic-low/925331001/

There is no "flood of migrants" entering Arizona. You were bullshitting.

>>> that doesn't require Sheriff Arpaio to break the law,
>>
>> Nothing "required" Arpaio to break the law.Β  He did it because he's a
>> criminal.
>
> Nothing required illegal aliens to break the law.

We're talking about your bullshit about what Arpaio was "required" to
do. He was required to follow the law. He didn't do it.

Most people who are unlawfully present in the USA did not violate any
law in becoming unlawfully present. Unlawful presence is not a crime.

Siri Cruise

May 11, 2018, 2:07:01β€―AM5/11/18
In article <pd3ack$82d$1...@dont-email.me>, "DoD" <danski...@gmail.com> wrote:

> "Siri Cruise" <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > In article <pd33tn$avs$2...@dont-email.me>, Steve from Colorado
> > <S...@cocks.net>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> Nothing required illegal aliens to break the law. They did it because
> >> they are criminals.
> >
> > So when the FBI arrest you, you'll be okay with them beating a confession
> > of
> > you, because you are criminal and that excuses however you're treated.
>
> The obvious question is, what law did he break?

Firearms violations.

Rudy Canoza

May 11, 2018, 2:08:09β€―AM5/11/18
On 5/10/2018 10:40 PM, DoD wrote:

> "Siri Cruise" <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> In article <pd33tn$avs$2...@dont-email.me>, Steve from Colorado
>> <S...@cocks.net>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Nothing required illegal aliens to break the law. They did it because
>>> they are criminals.
>>
>> So when the FBI arrest you, you'll be okay with them beating a
>> confession of
>> you, because you are criminal and that excuses however you're treated.
>
> The obvious question is, what law did he break?

Arpaio violated the fourth and 14th amendments to the Constitution. He
violated the fourth by stopping people without probable cause. He
violated the 14th by engaging in racial profiling.

Arpaio also violated Title VI of the 1964 Civil Rights act, and Arizona
state law.

Siri Cruise

May 11, 2018, 2:10:14β€―AM5/11/18
In article <pd3aa4$7i1$1...@dont-email.me>, "DoD" <danski...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Predator drones? Pretty effective no?

How many drones would it take to cover a thousand miles? And they still have to
wait for the border patrol to arrest people.

Scout

May 11, 2018, 2:57:41β€―AM5/11/18

> In article <pd3ack$82d$1...@dont-email.me>, "DoD" <danski...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> "Siri Cruise" <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> > In article <pd33tn$avs$2...@dont-email.me>, Steve from Colorado
>> > <S...@cocks.net>

>> > So when the FBI arrest you, you'll be okay with them beating a
>> > confession
>> > of
>> > you, because you are criminal and that excuses however you're treated.
>>
>> The obvious question is, what law did he break?
>
> Firearms violations.

To vague, you're going to need to be considerably more specific.

Scout

May 11, 2018, 2:57:42β€―AM5/11/18

"Siri Cruise" <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> In article <pd33jp$9l9$1...@dont-email.me>, Steve from Colorado
> <S...@cocks.net>
> wrote:
>
>> Right. You are advocating for making American taxpayers pay for
>> attorneys for illegal entrants to create jobs for law school graduates.
>> Just do like Israel does, or Hungary does, or the Vatican does and build
>> tall walls that keep out invaders. No muss, no fuss. No immigration
>> courts necessary.
>
> A wall won't work. Everyone knows this. Unlike Israel, Hungary, or Vatican
> City,
> we've got a thousand miles of very rough and isolated terrain. What going
> stop people from walking up to, tamping in explosives, and walking through
> the
> hole?

I suppose we could put up guard towers as well and then shoot the SOBs who
try to do that. The guard towers could even be remotely manned so that two
people could monitor an large stretch of a single section and if things get
really active other monitors could pick up other towers in response to any
mass invasion.

Let me guess this is where you complain about active measures....

>> > You cannot lock people up for years
>> > awaiting a day in court.
>>
>> They could go back to their country where they paid international
>
> They could. But unless they give up asylum requests, they have to be
> released on
> bail. Gosh darn that Constitution and rule of law.

Sorry, but I see nothing in the Constitution or the law that requires they
be released on bail. Certainly I think it would be clear they are a flight
risk. After all, isn't that why they were arrested in the first place?

>> > courts. The solution is simple. Why do you refuse to do it?
>>
>> I am not an employee of the government or an elected official. It is
>> not in my power to grant such wishes.
>
> Tell yourself that next November when you vote for legislators that refuse
> fix the problem.

Like Democrats?

>> > Oh, and no matter how well funded immigration courts are, they will not
>> > share
>> > your bigotry about 'brown people'.
>>
>> The people fleeing brown countries are the bigots. They're voting with
>
>> > And you're still a racist.
>> >

>> What race is an illegal alien? What race is a Latin American? Your
>> name calling doesn't mean you won the "debate."
>
> Dumpf is president! It's okay to be proud of you racism.

The only racism I see is yours.

Scout

May 11, 2018, 2:57:42β€―AM5/11/18

"DoD" <danski...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> "Siri Cruise" <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> In article <pd33jp$9l9$1...@dont-email.me>, Steve from Colorado
>> <S...@cocks.net>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Right. You are advocating for making American taxpayers pay for
>>> attorneys for illegal entrants to create jobs for law school graduates.
>>> Just do like Israel does, or Hungary does, or the Vatican does and build
>>> tall walls that keep out invaders. No muss, no fuss. No immigration
>>> courts necessary.
>>
>> A wall won't work. Everyone knows this. Unlike Israel, Hungary, or
>> Vatican City,
>> we've got a thousand miles of very rough and isolated terrain. What going
>> stop people from walking up to, tamping in explosives, and walking
>> through the
>> hole?
>
> Predator drones? Pretty effective no?

I'm thinking remote access gun towers.

In the normal course of matters one monitor could cover a long stretch of
wall visually, via sensors and with computer alerts. In the case of a mass
attempt to cross other monitors could log into other towers in the area to
provide more and overlapping fields of fire. At the same time ground forces
and perhaps even drones would be activated.

Post signs on the other side in various languages and even icons that any
attempt at illegal entry could mean your being shot and killed.

Put a smaller 10 ft fence right on the border, then the access road then the
full 30 ft wall. between the 10 ft wall and the 30 ft wall is secured
government property protected by the authorized use of everything up to and
including lethal force. Less than lethal means would be engaged right up
until you attempt to seriously cross the 30ft wall at which point....your
next of kin might be notified, if they can figure out who you were.

Scout

May 11, 2018, 2:57:43β€―AM5/11/18

> In article <pd3aa4$7i1$1...@dont-email.me>, "DoD" <danski...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Predator drones? Pretty effective no?
>
> How many drones would it take to cover a thousand miles? And they still
> have to
> wait for the border patrol to arrest people.

About 10.

20 if you want a 100% overlap.

Why would you need to arrest a corpse?

Siri Cruise

May 11, 2018, 3:54:53β€―AM5/11/18
In article <pd3et4$v5c$2...@dont-email.me>,
"Scout" <me4...@removethis.this2.spam.centurylink.net> wrote:

> I suppose we could put up guard towers as well and then shoot the SOBs who
> try to do that. The guard towers could even be remotely manned so that two
> people could monitor an large stretch of a single section and if things get
> really active other monitors could pick up other towers in response to any
> mass invasion.

> The only racism I see is yours.

Do say.

Siri Cruise

May 11, 2018, 3:55:19β€―AM5/11/18
In article <pd3et5$v5c$4...@dont-email.me>,
Oh. So you want the Border Patrol to murder people.

Gunner Asch

May 11, 2018, 5:36:15β€―AM5/11/18
Simply hook tower mounted mini guns up to the internet and limit the
field of fire to 10' inside the US border and give the public a free
ticket to watch for invaders and access to the aiming and firing of
the mini guns.

Lots of old retired farts, male and female, who would be glued to
their computer monitors hoping for targets to light up.

No need for government employees..just ammo servers. Humm..give each
operator a 300 rd ammo limit so every person gets a turn..and they
would be qued up waiting for their turn to turn invaders into sloppy
coyote chow.
---

Gunner Asch

May 11, 2018, 5:37:38β€―AM5/11/18
On Fri, 11 May 2018 02:37:35 -0400, "Scout"
<me4...@removethis.this2.spam.centurylink.net> wrote:

>"Siri Cruise" <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> In article <pd3ack$82d$1...@dont-email.me>, "DoD" <danski...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> "Siri Cruise" <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>>> The obvious question is, what law did he break?
>>
>> Firearms violations.
>
>To vague, you're going to need to be considerably more specific.

Thats the best Sear can do. She isnt very bright...but given that she
is a Democrat shill..thats hardly surprising.

rbowman

May 11, 2018, 9:59:21β€―AM5/11/18
wrote:
> rbowman wrote on 5/10/2018 9:33 PM:
>> On 05/10/2018 06:45 PM, Steve from Colorado wrote:
>>> Well, given that the Colorado River is running at just 43 percent of
>>> it's "normal" flow, Arizonans better find a different way to stem the
>>> flood of "migrants" coming into their state that doesn't require Sheriff
>>> Arpaio to break the law, or they'll run out of water and have to abandon
>>> the cities in the near future.
>>
>> The Hohokam lasted about 300 years as their numbers increased. There
>> is an impressive ruin at Casa Grande that they abandoned when their
>> irrigation system silted up. Next!
>>

> The Hohokam didn't have to technology to drill 1000 feet into the ground.
>
> I am sure a lot of clean potable water down there.

Are you familiar with the term 'fossil water'? Libya isn't the only
place using up non-renewable resources.

Frank Tomaszewski

May 11, 2018, 10:02:08β€―AM5/11/18
Not going to happen, the same as there will be no "great cull".

rbowman

May 11, 2018, 10:03:52β€―AM5/11/18
On 05/10/2018 07:37 PM, Steve from Colorado wrote:
> On 05/10/2018 07:28 PM, rbowman wrote:

>>> It's less than 3 hours away by car, truck or bus. Close enough to be
>>> impacted by open borders and a Federal Government that refuses to close
>>> the border or enforce immigration laws. Under Barack Hussein Obola, the
>>> Border Patrol and Customs and Border Protection (sic) were turned into
>>> babysitters and a free ticket ride to any city in El Norte for Latin
>>> America's unwanted brown people.
>>>

>> It's less than 3 hours away by burro... Lukeville to Gila Bend is 80
>> miles and you cross from Pima to Maricopa about 20 south of Gila.
>
> That must be one fast burro.

No problem with my Iron Burro... I prefer Tucson but Phoenix is
actually closer to Why so the Burro knows the way.

rbowman

May 11, 2018, 10:06:13β€―AM5/11/18
On 05/10/2018 07:48 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> Tell Congress to fund enough immigration courts so their immigration status can
> be decided in hours instead of years. You cannot lock people up for years
> awaiting a day in court. Or five minutes in an immigration court because they're
> so underfunded.

True enough. They cross the border and cannot produce papers, their
status is illegal. Gone in sixty seconds.

rbowman

May 11, 2018, 10:10:22β€―AM5/11/18
On 05/11/2018 12:10 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <pd3aa4$7i1$1...@dont-email.me>, "DoD" <danski...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Predator drones? Pretty effective no?
>
> How many drones would it take to cover a thousand miles? And they still have to
> wait for the border patrol to arrest people.

Arrest? Did you mean put out the brush fire the Hellfire missile started?

rbowman

May 11, 2018, 10:12:06β€―AM5/11/18
On 05/11/2018 01:55 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <pd3et5$v5c$4...@dont-email.me>,
> "Scout" <me4...@removethis.this2.spam.centurylink.net> wrote:
>
>> "Siri Cruise" <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>>> How many drones would it take to cover a thousand miles? And they still
>>> have to
>>> wait for the border patrol to arrest people.
>>
>> About 10.
>>
>> 20 if you want a 100% overlap.
>>
>> Why would you need to arrest a corpse?
>>

> Oh. So you want the Border Patrol to murder people.

Obama had no problem murdering brown people with Predators. They may be
ISIS infiltrators; light them up.

rbowman

May 11, 2018, 10:16:50β€―AM5/11/18
On 05/10/2018 08:01 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <flk9te...@mid.individual.net>, rbowman <bow...@montana.com>
> wrote:

>>> It's less than 3 hours away by car, truck or bus. Close enough to be
>>> impacted by open borders and a Federal Government that refuses to close
>>> the border or enforce immigration laws. Under Barack Hussein Obola, the
>>> Border Patrol and Customs and Border Protection (sic) were turned into
>>> babysitters and a free ticket ride to any city in El Norte for Latin
>>> America's unwanted brown people.
>>>

>> It's less than 3 hours away by burro... Lukeville to Gila Bend is 80
>> miles and you cross from Pima to Maricopa about 20 south of Gila.
>
> Everywhere in the US is three hours from a border by airplane. So what? Border
> Patrol is still restricted to narrow strips along the border.

The vast majority of the illegals aren't flying in on Trans Love Airways.

Rudy Canoza

May 11, 2018, 10:27:39β€―AM5/11/18
On 5/11/2018 7:06 AM, rbowman wrote:
> On 05/10/2018 07:48 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
>> Tell Congress to fund enough immigration courts so their immigration
>> status can
>> be decided in hours instead of years. You cannot lock people up for years
>> awaiting a day in court. Or five minutes in an immigration court
>> because they're
>> so underfunded.
>
> True enough. They cross the border and cannot produce papers,

What "papers"? How do you know they crossed the border?

DoD

May 11, 2018, 10:35:39β€―AM5/11/18
> In article <pd3et4$v5c$2...@dont-email.me>,
> "Scout" <me4...@removethis.this2.spam.centurylink.net> wrote:
>
>> I suppose we could put up guard towers as well and then shoot the SOBs
>> who
>> try to do that. The guard towers could even be remotely manned so that
>> two
>> people could monitor an large stretch of a single section and if things
>> get
>> really active other monitors could pick up other towers in response to
>> any
>> mass invasion.
>
>> The only racism I see is yours.
>
> Do say.

He did say, and he is correct..

DoD

May 11, 2018, 10:38:12β€―AM5/11/18
"Siri Cruise" <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> In article <pd3ack$82d$1...@dont-email.me>, "DoD" <danski...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> "Siri Cruise" <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> > In article <pd33tn$avs$2...@dont-email.me>, Steve from Colorado
>> > <S...@cocks.net>

>> > So when the FBI arrest you, you'll be okay with them beating a
>> > confession
>> > of
>> > you, because you are criminal and that excuses however you're treated.
>>
>> The obvious question is, what law did he break?
>
> Firearms violations.

How is that? You seem to be making things up (again)...

DoD

May 11, 2018, 10:40:15β€―AM5/11/18

"Siri Cruise" <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> In article <pd3aa4$7i1$1...@dont-email.me>, "DoD" <danski...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Predator drones? Pretty effective no?
>
> How many drones would it take to cover a thousand miles? And they still
> have to
> wait for the border patrol to arrest people.

Scout answered that, already... After this happens a couple of times, people
will loose interest in coming here illegally..

If you think about it, it is actually more humane than what you propose.....

DoD

May 11, 2018, 10:42:27β€―AM5/11/18
"Scout" <me4...@removethis.this2.spam.centurylink.net> wrote in message
I like that plan..

Gunner Asch

May 11, 2018, 10:50:20β€―AM5/11/18
On 5/10/2018 11:53 PM, Scout wrote:

> "DoD" <danski...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>

>> "Siri Cruise" <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>> In article <pd33jp$9l9$1...@dont-email.me>, Steve from Colorado
>>> <S...@cocks.net>

>>> A wall won't work. Everyone knows this. Unlike Israel, Hungary, or
>>> Vatican City,
>>> we've got a thousand miles of very rough and isolated terrain. What
>>> going to
>>> stop people from walking up to, tamping in explosives, and walking
>>> through the
>>> hole?
>>
>> Predator drones?Β  Pretty effective no?
>
> I'm thinking remote access gun towers.

Not going to happen. That's the kind of thing the USSR, East Germany,
North Korea do. You know - the bad guys.

Siri Cruise

May 11, 2018, 11:11:04β€―AM5/11/18
In article <xnhJC.50287$eR.4...@fx30.iad>,
Hush now. Don't interfere in their circle jerk. You don't want to get that on
yourself.

#BeamMeUpScotty

May 11, 2018, 11:35:10β€―AM5/11/18
On 05/11/2018 02:06 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <pd3ack$82d$1...@dont-email.me>, "DoD" <danski...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> "Siri Cruise" <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>> In article <pd33tn$avs$2...@dont-email.me>, Steve from Colorado
>>> <S...@cocks.net>

>>> So when the FBI arrest you, you'll be okay with them beating a confession
>>> of
>>> you, because you are criminal and that excuses however you're treated.
>>
>> The obvious question is, what law did he break?
>
> Firearms violations.

What Federal laws are there about arms that don't violate the 2nd
amendment?

The FBI is a Federal agency. The 2nd amendment specifically says the
RIGHT of the people to keep and bear arms, shall NOT be infringed. Which
also denies the United States the power by assigning that power/right to
the people. And Amendment 10 tells you that the people and the United
are NOT the same thing. Since the power to ban or regulate arms was
never delegated.... it must NOT be true that the FBI can arrest anyone
for a firearms violation. The Feds have no power to Legislate firearms.
Only the resulting crimes that violate the rights of others can be
prosecuted.

What law can the FBI enforce that is Constitutional that doesn't
infringe on the RIGHT of the people to keep and bear arms? And what
delegated power does that law use that has supremacy over the
Constitution and the 2nd amendment which makes that unconstitutional?

--
That's Karma

Gunner Asch

May 11, 2018, 11:55:02β€―AM5/11/18
So Kammeraden un fraud.... think anyone pays attention to your dreck?

Hummmm?

Gunner

Gunner Asch

May 11, 2018, 11:56:19β€―AM5/11/18
The answer to this one is gonna be a dooozy!!

Gunner Asch

May 11, 2018, 11:57:01β€―AM5/11/18
On Fri, 11 May 2018 09:35:35 -0500, "DoD" <danski...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>"Siri Cruise" <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> In article <pd3et4$v5c$2...@dont-email.me>,
>> "Scout" <me4...@removethis.this2.spam.centurylink.net> wrote:
>>
>>> I suppose we could put up guard towers as well and then shoot the SOBs
>>> who
>>> try to do that. The guard towers could even be remotely manned so that
>>> two
>>> people could monitor an large stretch of a single section and if things
>>> get
>>> really active other monitors could pick up other towers in response to
>>> any
>>> mass invasion.
>>
>>> The only racism I see is yours.
>>
>> Do say.
>
>He did say, and he is correct..

Absolutely correct.

DoD

May 11, 2018, 12:02:33β€―PM5/11/18
"Gunner Asch" <gunne...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Nah, she will flee..

J A Fludd

May 11, 2018, 12:52:17β€―PM5/11/18
You do, Wieber, you dirty dying dole-scrounger.

> Hummmm?

No 'u', Wieber, you dirty dying dole-scrounger - it's just written
"hmmm", without a vowel.

Fuck, you're stupid, Wieber. Hey! When is the next bypass surgery
scheduled?

Gunner Asch

May 11, 2018, 12:57:24β€―PM5/11/18
On Fri, 11 May 2018 11:02:29 -0500, "DoD" <danski...@gmail.com>
wrote:
She always flees for a day or so when trapped by logic and truth..then
she pops her pointed head back out of the hole, just like a pesky lil
gopher, then checks around and comes back out chittering in her
illogical and nearly brainless way.

Around here..I handle that with a Sheridan Blue Streek in .20. 10
pumps and it takes the heads right off gophers. Simply kick dirt back
over the hole and be done with it.

Which reminds me...

We can build a Libenator easily enough for when we catch a bunch of
them denned up....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGabXGHgCWU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aH0IOXC87PU

".The Fascist State organizes the nation, but leaves a sufficient margin of liberty to the individual;
the latter is deprived of all useless and possibly harmful freedom, but retains what is essential;
the deciding power in this question cannot be the individual, but the State alone.... "
Benito Mussolini (1883-1945)

Bud Dickman

May 11, 2018, 1:00:27β€―PM5/11/18
On 5/11/2018 8:35 AM, #ReamMeUpTheAssScotty, brain-damaged fucktard who
rode his scooter into a tree while not wearing a helmet, stupidly bawled:

> On 05/11/2018 02:06 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:
>> In article <pd3ack$82d$1...@dont-email.me>, "DoD" <danski...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> "Siri Cruise" <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>>> The obvious question is, what law did he break?
>>
>> Firearms violations.
>>

> What Federal laws are there about arms that don't violate the 2nd
> amendment?

Plenty, you brain-damaged fucktard. The right is not unlimited - you
don't get to keep and bear just any arms you wish. Laws that prohibit
arms that are not protected under the right are constitutional, of
course. That's why every appellate court that has considered challenges
to laws prohibiting "assault weapons" has upheld the laws that prohibit
such weapons. You don't have a right to them, fucktard.

Gunner Asch

May 11, 2018, 1:40:27β€―PM5/11/18
On Fri, 11 May 2018 10:00:25 -0700, Bud Dickman <b...@phyl.con> wrote:

>> What Federal laws are there about arms that don't violate the 2nd
>> amendment?
>
>Plenty, you brain-damaged fucktard. The right is not unlimited - you
>don't get to keep and bear just any arms you wish.

What part of "shall not be infringed." are you ignorant about?

#BeamMeUpScotty

May 11, 2018, 1:52:52β€―PM5/11/18
You let the Burro drive? Wise choice....

--
That's Karma

duke

May 11, 2018, 1:55:40β€―PM5/11/18
You wouldn't know, Wieber, you dirty dying dole-scrounger. You're a
congenital liar, and you are 100% illogical at all times.

Delvin Benet

May 11, 2018, 1:58:19β€―PM5/11/18
On 5/11/2018 10:39 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Fri, 11 May 2018 10:00:25 -0700, Bud Dickman <b...@phyl.con> wrote:
>

>>> What Federal laws are there about arms that don't violate the 2nd
>>> amendment?
>>
>> Plenty, you brain-damaged fucktard. The right is not unlimited - you
>> don't get to keep and bear just any arms you wish.
>
> What part of "shall not be infringed."

I love when you morons say that and think that it's a conversation
stopper. It just isn't.

*What* is it that shall not be infringed? The right to keep and bear
arms, of course. But what *IS* that right? Hint: it is not unlimited.
It does not mean you may keep and bear just *any* arms you wish.
"Assault weapons"? Rocket-propelled grenades? Artillery? No, none of
those is protected under the right.

--
"Like most rights, the right secured by the Second Amendment is not
unlimited. From Blackstone through the 19th-century cases, commentators

Justice Antonin Scalia - District of Columbia v. Heller
June 26, 2008

#BeamMeUpScotty

May 11, 2018, 1:59:29β€―PM5/11/18
I think they were anti-Marxists that Obama targeted, because Obama was
busy protecting the Marxist-Rebels in Northern Iraq that were committing
terrorism in Turkey.

If the Border fence climbers were Republicans or U.S. citizens then
Obama would have had no problem sending drones after them, but those
border fence climbers are undocumented Democrat/Marxists voters.

They support Obama.

--
That's Karma

Gunner Asch

May 11, 2018, 2:08:12β€―PM5/11/18
On Fri, 11 May 2018 10:00:25 -0700, Bud Dickman <b...@phyl.con> wrote:

> Laws that prohibit
>arms that are not protected under the right are constitutional, of
>course. That's why every appellate court that has considered challenges
>to laws prohibiting "assault weapons" has upheld the laws that prohibit
>such weapons. You don't have a right to them, fucktard.

Ah..not every one. Several have been overturned as being
unconstitutional.

https://nypost.com/2018/02/26/florida-lawmakers-reject-assault-weapons-ban-approve-bill-allowing-teachers-to-carry-guns/

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-stokes-assault-weapon-ban-20180301-story.html

The assault weapons ban didn't work. A new version won't, either
By Jon Stokes
Mar 01, 2018 | 9:40 AM
The assault weapons ban didn't work. A new version won't, either
Assault-style rifles. ((George Frey / Getty Images))

There is no denying that the AR-15 β€” an open-source, modular weapon
platform that's the fruit of many tens of billions of private and
public dollars in small arms research and almost six decades of
innovation β€” is the most easy to use and the most lethal gun available
to civilians. Those of us who defend the 2nd Amendment right to own
guns must reckon with this technological reality.

But we can't find common ground with gun safety advocates as long as
they use shoddy arguments and manipulated statistics to cloud the
debate. A case in point is the widely cited work of Louis Klarevas, a
professor at the University of Massachusetts at Boston whose 2016
book, "Rampage Nation: Security America From Mass Shootings," has
lately bolstered calls for a renewal of the 1994 assault weapons ban,
which lapsed in 2004. Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) gave President
Trump a bar chart attributed to Klarevas at Wednesday's guns
roundtable.

Until Klarevas came along, virtually all researchers had concluded
that it was impossible to discern what, if any, positive effect the
ban's prohibition of rifles with "military-style features" had on
crime or mass shooting incidents. This is why many gun-control
advocacy groups, including Sandy Hook Promise, do not include a ban on
their list of legislative priorities. The last ban was politically
costly for Democrats and, as a ProPublica investigation reported in
2014, gun control experts said there was no evidence it saved lives.

"Rampage Nation" has energized proponents of a new ban by making the
spectacular claim that, contrary to the consensus, the original was
responsible for a remarkable 37% decline in mass shooting fatalities.

But there's a serious flaw in Klarevas' result: There are few actual
"assault weapons" of any type in his dataset, either pre- or post-ban.
Klarevas and his allies are taking an apparent drop in fatalities from
what are mostly handgun shootings (again, pre-ban as well as post) and
attributing this lowered body count to the 1994 legislation.

If a new ban passes and it’s anything like the old one, millions of
Americans will be able to legally obtain substantially the same guns
we can buy today.
Share quote & link

I say "apparent" drop in fatalities because, as Klarevas admits in a
footnote, if you use the most widely accepted threshold for
categorizing a shooting as a "mass shooting" β€” four fatalities, as
opposed to Klarevas' higher threshold of six β€” the 1994 to 2004 drop
in fatalities disappears entirely. Had Klarevas chosen a "mass
shooting" threshold of five fatalities instead of six, then the
dramatic pause he notes in mass shootings between 1994 to 1999 would
disappear too.

Klarevas doesn't disaggregate his list of mass shootings by weapon
type, so I had to do that myself by cross-referencing his dataset with
Mother Jones' list of U.S. mass shootings and with news reports.

What I found was that for the decade prior to the ban, only two of the
19 mass shootings in Klarevas' dataset involved civilian versions of
military rifles. Another three involved pistols banned by name under
the 1994 legislation (two Uzis and one Tec-9), but these small guns
use a popular handgun round, 9mm, and not the much larger 5.56 NATO
rifle round that features so prominently in current arguments for why
the government should ban the AR-15.

As for the decade during which the ban was in place, Klarevas concedes
in a footnote that of the 12 shootings in his dataset, only three
actually involved assault weapons.

All told, that's five mass shootings that took place with "assault
weapons" in the decade before the ban, and three that took place
during its tenure. These numbers are far too small for any sort of
statistical inference, especially if you're trying to build a case for
banning tens of millions of legally owned rifles.

Ultimately, the same technological innovations that have made the
AR-15 so popular with hobbyists and so lethally effective have also
rendered functionally unenforceable the original ban's feature-based
approach. In fact, I can say with confidence, based on the modularity
of the AR-15's design, that if a new ban passes and it's anything like
the old one, millions of Americans will be able to legally obtain
substantially the same guns we can buy today, but we'll just have to
buy them in pieces.

The ban's backers will have once again succeeded in frustrating gun
owners with pointless, feel-good regulations, while saving no lives.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/17/assault-weapons-ban_n_3103120.html

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/assault-weapons-ban-failed/2014/09/14/id/594500/

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/politics/why-new-gun-restrictions-failed-this-year-in-the-washington-legislature/

https://www.brit.co/6-key-gun-control-laws-that-have-failed-in-the-5-years-since-sandy-hook/

Its fascinating watching you buffoons keep trying to ban all sorts of
weapons. You have had 50+ yrs of such work..and its failed miserably.

in 1980..we had few states with Concealed Weapons permits. Today..ALL
states have such available. In fact..we now have at least 13 states
that now have Constitutional Carry...and the list is growing.

Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Idaho,, Kansas, Maine, Mississippi,
Missouri, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia and
Wyoming. Michigan as I recall..has had Constitutional Carry bill
signed and is waiting for the implimentation date to arrive.

Thats 14 states that require NO permit to carry a concealed weapon.
Several other states have loosened their laws on CCW.

So frankly buttlips..all that work..all that money you have pissed
away..has been pissed into a deep black hole and you are
never..never...ever going to see it again.

And we are going to continue to carry our weapons. In fact...the last
couple years added at least another 100 million privately owned
weapons along with 20 million "assault weapons". I personally had no
interest in owning an "assault weapon". The (11) I owned back in the
1993 California Assault Weapons ban went out of state. I still own
them however. And in the past year..Ive built (2) "ghost guns"..whicn
is quite legal to do...and they do remain IN California.

Seems you bozos..simply..simply..failed in violating the
Constitution..despite a good try.

Snerk!!

Gunner

#BeamMeUpScotty

May 11, 2018, 2:21:44β€―PM5/11/18
On 05/11/2018 02:06 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <pd3ack$82d$1...@dont-email.me>, "DoD" <danski...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> "Siri Cruise" <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>> In article <pd33tn$avs$2...@dont-email.me>, Steve from Colorado
>>> <S...@cocks.net>

>>> So when the FBI arrest you, you'll be okay with them beating a confession
>>> of
>>> you, because you are criminal and that excuses however you're treated.
>>
>> The obvious question is, what law did he break?
>
> Firearms violations.

What Federal laws are there about arms that don't violate the 2nd
amendment?

The FBI is a Federal agency. The 2nd amendment specifically says the
RIGHT of the people to keep and bear arms, shall NOT be infringed. Which
also denies the United States the power by assigning that power/right to
the people. And Amendment 10 tells you that the people and the United
are NOT the same thing. Since the power to ban or regulate arms was
never delegated.... it must NOT be true that the FBI can arrest anyone
for a firearms violation. The Feds have no power to Legislate firearms.
Only the resulting crimes that violate the rights of others can be
prosecuted.

In fact the ATF is unconstitutional since it regulates firearms which it
is NOT delegated any power to regulate in the Constitution.

The Alcohol may be controlled but Tobacco can't be and neither can arms,
the United States isn't delegate that regulatory role. They may have a
"Interstate" commerce roll for Tobacco.....

What law can the FBI enforce that is Constitutional that doesn't
infringe on the RIGHT of the people to keep and bear arms? And what
delegated power does that law use that has supremacy over the
Constitution and the 2nd amendment which already makes that

#BeamMeUpScotty

May 11, 2018, 2:46:13β€―PM5/11/18
On 05/11/2018 10:12 AM, rbowman wrote:
I think they were anti-Marxists that Obama targeted, because Obama was
busy protecting the Marxist-Rebels in Northern Iraq that were committing
terrorism in Turkey.

If the Border fence climbers were Republicans or U.S. citizens then
Obama would have had no problem sending drones after them, but those
border fence climbers are undocumented Democrat/Marxists voters.

They support Obama.

What we see is that Obama is a Marxist first and a racist second.

Obama had no problem droning Brown people that weren't Marxists, but
priority wise Obama protected Marxists then Brown skin..... and last on
the protected list for Obama was White male heterosexual United States
citizens.

--
That's Karma

*Rumination*
182 - Remember when Obama said "that's NOT who we are" well *this is*
who Democrats are.....

#BeamMeUpScotty

May 11, 2018, 3:00:51β€―PM5/11/18
On 05/11/2018 01:00 PM, Bud Dickman wrote:
> On 5/11/2018 8:35 AM, #ReamMeUpTheAssScotty, brain-damaged fucktard who
> rode his scooter into a tree while not wearing a helmet, stupidly bawled:
>
>> On 05/11/2018 02:06 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:

>>> Firearms violations.
>>>

>> What Federal laws are there about arms that don't violate the 2nd
>> amendment?
>
> Plenty, you brain-damaged fucktard.Β  The right is not unlimited - you
> don't get to keep and bear just any arms you wish.Β  Laws that prohibit
> arms that are not protected under the right are constitutional, of course.

Amendment II
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free
State, *the right of the people to keep and bear Arms* , *shall not*
*be* *infringed* .

Amendment X
*The powers not delegated to the United States* by the Constitution, nor
prohibited by it to the States, *are reserved* to the States
respectively, or *to the people* .

That's twice that it tells you that the people have the right to keep
and bear arms and it is twice that you are told that the "United States"
meaning the Federal Government has no delegated power to regulate the
RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS.....

You need to be pretty dense to be told twice and still NOT understand.

--
That's Karma

Bud Dickman

May 11, 2018, 3:01:37β€―PM5/11/18
On 5/11/2018 11:07 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Fri, 11 May 2018 10:00:25 -0700, Bud Dickman <b...@phyl.con> wrote:
>
>> Laws that prohibit
>> arms that are not protected under the right are constitutional, of
>> course. That's why every appellate court that has considered challenges
>> to laws prohibiting "assault weapons" has upheld the laws that prohibit
>> such weapons. You don't have a right to them, fucktard.
>
> Ah..not every one. Several have been overturned as being
> unconstitutional.

No, Wieber, you dirty dying dole-scrounger - not a *single* law banning
"assault weapons" has been declared unconstitutional. Not one.

> https://nypost.com/2018/02/26/florida-lawmakers-reject-assault-weapons-ban-approve-bill-allowing-teachers-to-carry-guns/

Nothing in that about a law being declared unconstitutional.

> http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-stokes-assault-weapon-ban-20180301-story.html

Not in that one, either. You lied, Wieber, you filthy lying dying
dole-scrounger, just as you always lie about the never-going-to-happen
"great cull", and just as you lie about the imaginary "backhoe".

Gunner Asch

May 11, 2018, 3:07:14β€―PM5/11/18
On 5/10/2018 11:44 PM, Scout wrote:

> "Siri Cruise" <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> In article <pd33jp$9l9$1...@dont-email.me>, Steve from Colorado
>> <S...@cocks.net>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Right. You are advocating for making American taxpayers pay for
>>> attorneys for illegal entrants to create jobs for law school graduates.
>>> Just do like Israel does, or Hungary does, or the Vatican does and build
>>> tall walls that keep out invaders.Β  No muss, no fuss. No immigration
>>> courts necessary.
>>
>> A wall won't work. Everyone knows this. Unlike Israel, Hungary, or
>> Vatican City,
>> we've got a thousand miles of very rough and isolated terrain. What
>> going to
>> stop people from walking up to, tamping in explosives, and walking
>> through the
>> hole?
>
> I suppose we could put up guard towers as well and then shoot the SOBs

Not going to happen. You basically declare yourself to be an idiot and
outside the realm of civil discourse with a stupid comment like that.

David Hartung

May 11, 2018, 3:07:53β€―PM5/11/18
On 5/10/2018 11:54 PM, Scout wrote:

> "Siri Cruise" <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> In article <pd3aa4$7i1$1...@dont-email.me>, "DoD"
>> <danski...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Predator drones?Β  Pretty effective no?
>>
>> How many drones would it take to cover a thousand miles? And they
>> still have to
>> wait for the border patrol to arrest people.
>
> About 10.

Bullshit. You don't know anything about drone operation.

Just Wondering

May 11, 2018, 3:12:08β€―PM5/11/18
On 5/11/2018 12:07 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

> There is no denying that the AR-15 ... is the most easy
> to use and the most lethal gun available to civilians.

Since that isn't true, of course there is denying it.

Any number of handguns are easier to use, and being more concealable
could more readily be brought into a public place to do bad things.
Semi-automatic handguns are the weapon of choice for mass
murderers because they are light and easy to conceal, and
adaptable to using high-capacity magazines. This allows the
shooter to fire the maximum number of bullets in a short period
of time.

Semiautomatic versions of the AK-47 are just as easy to use
as the AR-15, and firing a larger caliber bullet with more
muzzle energy are more lethal.
There are also plenty of M1 Carbine rifles and its variants
available, also easy to use and more lethal than the AR-15.
For example:
https://www.springfield-armory.com/products/m1a-loaded-6-5-creedmoor/

#BeamMeUpScotty

May 11, 2018, 3:16:39β€―PM5/11/18
On 05/11/2018 03:12 PM, Just Wondering wrote:
> On 5/11/2018 12:07 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
>>
>> There is no denying that the AR-15 ... is the most easy
>> to use and the most lethal gun available to civilians.
>
> Since that isn't true, of course there is denying it.

I think a single shot single barrel "shot gun" is the easiest I ever
used. It was also one of the most fun. I can see why someone might
make the "snake charmer" which is a .410 shotgun shell pistol.

But I never bought one those to shoot. It seems more complicated.

> Any number of handguns are easier to use, and being more concealable
> could more readily be brought into a public place to do bad things.
> Semi-automatic handguns are the weapon of choice for mass
> murderers because they are light and easy to conceal, and
> adaptable to using high-capacity magazines. This allows the
> shooter to fire the maximum number of bullets in a short period
> of time.
>
> Semiautomatic versions of the AK-47 are just as easy to use
> as the AR-15, and firing a larger caliber bullet with more
> muzzle energy are more lethal.
> There are also plenty of M1 Carbine rifles and its variants
> available, also easy to use and more lethal than the AR-15.
> For example:
> https://www.springfield-armory.com/products/m1a-loaded-6-5-creedmoor/

--
That's Karma

Gunner Asch

May 11, 2018, 3:33:12β€―PM5/11/18
On Fri, 11 May 2018 12:07:13 -0700, Gunner Asch
<gunner_ar...@gmail.con> wrote:

>Subject: Re: George Will is going to be writing for Mother Jones soon...
>Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival,misc.survivalism,talk.politics.guns,rec.crafts.metalworking
>From: Gunner Asch <gunner_ar...@gmail.con>
>Date: Fri, 11 May 2018 12:07:13 -0700
Seems as though after I killfiled Dickhead...he has to nym change
again

Gunner Asch

May 11, 2018, 3:35:07β€―PM5/11/18
Hell..the SKS is the same caliber as the AK-47..and it works nicely.
How come the antigun slopeheads arent trying to ban it?

Bill Litchfield

May 11, 2018, 3:40:59β€―PM5/11/18
It doesn't just "seem" that you're a fucktard blabbering about bullshit,
Wieber, you filthy lying dying dole-scrounger - you really are.

No guard towers, no open season on illegal border-jumpers. You agree.

DoD

May 11, 2018, 4:01:08β€―PM5/11/18

"Gunner Asch" <gunne...@gmail.com> wrote in message
It is his inferiority complex acting up again...

Winston_Smith

May 11, 2018, 4:06:34β€―PM5/11/18
On Fri, 11 May 2018 12:07:52 -0700, David Hartung wrote:
>On 5/10/2018 11:54 PM, Scout wrote:
>> "Siri Cruise" rote

>>> How many drones would it take to cover a thousand miles? And they
>>> still have to wait for the border patrol to arrest people.
>>
>> About 10.
>
>Bullshit. You don't know anything about drone operation.

Care to give us the correct number, Mr. Drone Expert?

raykeller

May 11, 2018, 4:46:59β€―PM5/11/18
Subject: Re: George Will is going to be writing for Mother Jones soon...
Newsgroups:
alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival,misc.survivalism,talk.politics.guns,rec.crafts.metalworking
From: David Hartung <shitbag..hartung.@shitbags.r.us>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2018 12:07:52 -0700
alt.survival:274510 misc.survivalism:557392 talk.politics.guns:1139847
rec.crafts.metalworking:517245

"David Hartung" <shitbag..hartung.@shitbags.r.us> wrote in message

Gunner Asch

May 11, 2018, 5:12:18β€―PM5/11/18
On Fri, 11 May 2018 15:01:04 -0500, "DoD" <danski...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Hell..not only is he mentally ill..but he actually IS inferior.

TT Liams

May 11, 2018, 5:23:30β€―PM5/11/18
On Fri, 11 May 2018 13:47:01 -0700, "raykeller"
<whiney_will_have_his_nose_in_my_ass_in_3_2_1@leftards_are_loosers.com>
wrote:
OMG you must be a hacker how do you no all them code's????????????

Gunner Asch

May 11, 2018, 6:23:56β€―PM5/11/18
On Fri, 11 May 2018 17:23:27 -0400, TT Liams
<theophilus.t...@nomail.here> wrote:

>From: TT Liams <theophilus.t...@nomail.here>
>Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival,misc.survivalism,talk.politics.guns,rec.crafts.metalworking
>Subject: Re: George Will is going to be writing for Mother Jones soon...
>References: <IA_IC.100818$LR2....@fx41.iad> <pd26os$doi$1...@dont-email.me> <chine.bleu-C06A6...@reader.eternal-september.org> <pd2oim$o92$1...@dont-email.me> <chine.bleu-C65B8...@reader.eternal-september.org> <pd33jp$9l9$1...@dont-email.me> <chine.bleu-94C5A...@reader.eternal-september.org> <pd3aa4$7i1$1...@dont-email.me> <chine.bleu-3D997...@reader.eternal-september.org> <pd3et5$v5c$4...@dont-email.me> <aSlJC.134355$T14....@fx44.iad> <pd4vg0$o3k$1...@dont-email.me>
>Date: Fri, 11 May 2018 17:23:27 -0400

Based on YOUR header information...you must be a troll.

May 11, 2018, 6:45:53β€―PM5/11/18
rbowman wrote on 5/11/2018 10:00 AM:
> wrote:
>> rbowman wrote on 5/10/2018 9:33 PM:
>>>
>>> The Hohokam lasted about 300 years as their numbers increased. There
>>> is an impressive ruin at Casa Grande that they abandoned when their
>>> irrigation system silted up. Next!
>>>

>> The Hohokam didn't have to technology to drill 1000 feet into the
>> ground.
>>
>> I am sure a lot of clean potable water down there.
>>

> Are you familiar with the term 'fossil water'? Libya isn't the only
> place using up non-renewable resources.

There is crude oil under the sand in Libya. Crude oil is waterproof so
water cannot pass through.

There is no oil in Casa Grande so there must be a water table way down
there.

Scout

May 11, 2018, 7:09:39β€―PM5/11/18

"Siri Cruise" <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> In article <pd3et4$v5c$2...@dont-email.me>,
> "Scout" <me4...@removethis.this2.spam.centurylink.net> wrote:
>
>> I suppose we could put up guard towers as well and then shoot the SOBs
>> who
>> try to do that. The guard towers could even be remotely manned so that
>> two
>> people could monitor an large stretch of a single section and if things
>> get
>> really active other monitors could pick up other towers in response to
>> any
>> mass invasion.
>
>> The only racism I see is yours.
>
> Do say.

I do say.

You judge people based on the color of their skin or if you don't know the
color of their skin then you will assign them a skin color based on your own
prejudices and then judge them based on that skin color.

Further you assert racism even though no racism is evidence most likely
because YOU see racism because that's how you judge people. It's called
projection. It's where you project your own attitudes and feelings on
others.

So, yes, I do say that the racism I'm seeing is coming from YOU.

I suggest before you want to judge others....you need to sit down with that
person in your mirror and have a heart to heart about your own attitudes and
biases. Because from where I see, your racism is far worse than anything you
accuse others of.

Siri Cruise

May 11, 2018, 7:35:45β€―PM5/11/18
In article <3SkJC.63537$nT1....@fx20.iad>,
#BeamMeUpScotty <Not-...@ideocracy.gov> wrote:

> I think they were anti-Marxists that Obama targeted, because Obama was
> busy protecting the Marxist-Rebels in Northern Iraq that were committing
> terrorism in Turkey.
>
> If the Border fence climbers were Republicans or U.S. citizens then
> Obama would have had no problem sending drones after them, but those
> border fence climbers are undocumented Democrat/Marxists voters.
>
> They support Obama.

How fast were you going when you hit the tree?

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Scout

May 11, 2018, 7:42:07β€―PM5/11/18

"Gunner Asch" <gunner_ar...@gmail.con> wrote in message
Really?

If they are going to use explosives to blast access points in the barriers
we put up to defend our borders...then I think they have gone into the realm
of an invasionary force.

Scout

May 11, 2018, 7:42:08β€―PM5/11/18

"David Hartung" <shitbag..hartung.@shitbags.r.us> wrote in message
Not really. 1 drone could cover 50 miles of border in each direction from
it's high altitude location. That means 10 could cover the 1000 miles of
border for normal observation and surveillance. But since they would really
only need to cover those areas of the border that are isolated ad thus
involve long walks across the desert. You could observe potential crossers
long before they actually reach the border. So regular flights would
observe them long before they reach the area of the border and you could
have a drone loitering overhead when they do. The areas less isolated have
their own surveillance systems already in place so they wouldn't need a
drone to cover those.
So, yea, I think 10 active in the air would be all that would be necessary
for normal operations.

Scout

May 11, 2018, 7:42:08β€―PM5/11/18

> In article <pd3et5$v5c$4...@dont-email.me>,
> "Scout" <me4...@removethis.this2.spam.centurylink.net> wrote:
>
>> "Siri Cruise" <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>> > How many drones would it take to cover a thousand miles? And they still
>> > have to
>> > wait for the border patrol to arrest people.
>>
>> About 10.
>>
>> 20 if you want a 100% overlap.
>>
>> Why would you need to arrest a corpse?
>>

> Oh. So you want the Border Patrol to murder people.

Repealing an invasion.

Scout

May 11, 2018, 7:42:08β€―PM5/11/18

> On 5/10/2018 11:53 PM, Scout wrote:
>>

>> "DoD" <danski...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>>

>>> "Siri Cruise" <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>>> Predator drones? Pretty effective no?
>>
>> I'm thinking remote access gun towers.
>
> Not going to happen. That's the kind of thing the USSR, East Germany,
> North Korea do. You know - the bad guys.

Except that their system was set up to keep people in.... not out.

Scout

May 11, 2018, 7:51:22β€―PM5/11/18

"Bud Dickman" <b...@phyl.con> wrote in message
> On 5/11/2018 8:35 AM, #ReamMeUpTheAssScotty, brain-damaged fucktard who
> rode his scooter into a tree while not wearing a helmet, stupidly bawled:
>
>> On 05/11/2018 02:06 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:

>>> Firearms violations.
>>>

>> What Federal laws are there about arms that don't violate the 2nd
>> amendment?
>
> Plenty, you brain-damaged fucktard. The right is not unlimited - you
> don't get to keep and bear just any arms you wish.

Really? And where exactly in the Constitution is that limitation set forth?

Be sure to cite and quote the exactly language in which you claim this
limitation is found.

Steve from Colorado

May 11, 2018, 8:01:43β€―PM5/11/18
On 05/10/2018 11:56 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
> Most people who are unlawfully present in the USA did not violate any
> law in becoming unlawfully present.Β  Unlawful presence is not a crime.

Then what the f*ck does unlawful even mean? The same activist judges
that say unlawful presence is not unlawful are the ones who call killing
a fetus "a woman's right to choose." Obviously these judges know the
outcome of a decision they want and then torture the English language
and logic in order to convince feeble minded adults that anyone can just
walk into the United States and stay and there's nothing anyone can do
about.

--
”When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission
from men who produce nothing, when you see money flowing to those who
deal, not in goods, but in favors, when you see that men get richer by
graft and pull rather than by work, and your laws don’t protect you
against them, when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty
becoming a self-sacrifice, then you know that your society is doomed.”
Ayn Rand, Russian-American novelist, philosopher, economist. (1905 – 1982)

globalgulag.us

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 11, 2018, 8:02:32β€―PM5/11/18
On Fri, 11 May 2018 19:45:24 -0400, "Scout"
<me4...@removethis.this2.spam.centurylink.net> wrote:

>"Rudy's New Sock Puppet" <b...@phyl.con> wrote in message
>> Plenty, you brain-damaged fucktard. The right is not unlimited - you
>> don't get to keep and bear just any arms you wish.
>
>Really? And where exactly in the Constitution is that limitation set forth?
>
>Be sure to cite and quote the exactly language in which you claim this
>limitation is found.

Rudy's not going to be citing anything, if he steers his usual course.

Leftists morons like him always shriek "no unlimited right!" as if
they mean "no right!"

Gunner Asch

May 11, 2018, 8:06:39β€―PM5/11/18
Yep. You know it's not going to happen.

Gunner Asch

May 11, 2018, 8:07:01β€―PM5/11/18
No exceptions.

Gunner Asch

May 11, 2018, 8:09:16β€―PM5/11/18
On 5/11/2018 4:31 PM, Scout wrote:

> "Siri Cruise" <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> In article <pd3et5$v5c$4...@dont-email.me>,
>> "Scout" <me4...@removethis.this2.spam.centurylink.net> wrote:
>>
>>> "Siri Cruise" <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>> <danski...@gmail.com>

>>> still
>>>
>>> About 10.
>>>
>>> 20 if you want a 100% overlap.
>>>
>>> Why would you need to arrest a corpse?
>>>

>> Oh. So you want the Border Patrol to murder people.
>
> Repealing an invasion.

There is no "invasion." Anyway, the number of people attempting to
enter illegally is at a historic low. Trump himself said so.

David Hartung

May 11, 2018, 8:10:24β€―PM5/11/18
On 5/11/2018 4:41 PM, Scout wrote:

> "David Hartung" <shitbag..hartung.@shitbags.r.us> wrote in message
>> On 5/10/2018 11:54 PM, Scout wrote:
>>>

>>> "Siri Cruise" <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>>> About 10.
>>
>> Bullshit.Β  You don't know anything about drone operation.
>
> Not really.

Yes, really, you don't know anything about drone operation, particularly
military drones.

Bud Dickman

May 11, 2018, 8:11:52β€―PM5/11/18
Yes.

> And where exactly in the Constitution is that limitation set forth?

It's not in the Constitution. The Constitution doesn't define the
right. The definition, and its inherent limits, are round elsewhere.
You've been instructed in this before.

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 11, 2018, 8:13:07β€―PM5/11/18
Of course there is you miniscule numbskull.

inΒ·vaΒ·sion
an instance of invading a country or region with an armed force.
"the Allied invasion of Normandy"
synonyms: occupation, capture, seizure, annexation, annexing,
takeover;

an incursion by a large number of people or things into a place or
sphere of activity.
"stadium guards are preparing for another invasion of fans"
synonyms: influx, inundation, flood, rush, torrent, deluge,
avalanche, juggernaut
"an invasion of tourists"

an unwelcome intrusion into another's domain.
"random drug testing of employees is an unwarranted invasion of
privacy"
synonyms: violation, infringement, interruption, intrusion,
encroachment, disturbance, disruption, breach
"an invasion of my privacy"

Instead of forging posts under someone else's name, use your own. We
recognize your stupidity when we see it.

It is loading more messages.