Re: [Pathetic Rightwing Whining] America, Love It or Weave It - What kind of "basket" does Hillary have in mind?

Ultra

Sep 12, 2016, 6:39:31 PM9/12/16
Ubiquitous wrote:

> What kind of action? There are many possibilities. Some are more
> deplorable than others.

Another politically correct rightwing Trumpist stooge can't take the truth
about being a deplorable white trash slime and a subhuman bloodsucker who
contributes nothing to the economy. Trump will be better off if your kind
use your guns to commit Seppuku. Clinton's right. The dross of America has
united behind Trump and even he can't count on your mental instability.
Now? You're freaking out and having a childish politically correct fit
because YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH.

And you posted this here because?

Gunner Asch

Sep 12, 2016, 8:14:41 PM9/12/16
On Mon, 12 Sep 2016 18:38:43 -0400, Ultra <ultr...@raygun.net> wrote:

>From: Ultra <ultr...@raygun.net>
>Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.arts.tv,talk.politics.guns
>Subject: Re: [Pathetic Rightwing Whining] America, Love It or Weave It - What kind of "basket" does Hillary have in mind?
>Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2016 18:38:43 -0400
>
>Ubiquitous wrote:
>

>> What kind of action? There are many possibilities. Some are more
>> deplorable than others.
>
>Another politically correct rightwing Trumpist stooge

And yet another pitiful troll from the fat, gay, self hating Far
Leftwing Extremist Fringe Kookette.

Why dont you simply OD or slit your wrists and end your .....and
everyone elses pain?

Do the right thing jizzlips...off yourself and maybe you will get a
better ride on the next turn of the Cosmic Wheel.

Gunner

---

Ubiquitous

Sep 12, 2016, 8:18:02 PM9/12/16
Oh, look! Someone's made a new sockpuppet!
I should be subleasing that huge space I occupy in his head as an
additional income stream!

--
Hillary's throat condition has finally been diagnosed:
Chronic Liaryngitis

Clave

Sep 13, 2016, 12:05:51 AM9/13/16
gummmer fingers his anus again.

Governor Swill

Sep 16, 2016, 12:35:44 PM9/16/16
On Mon, 12 Sep Gunner Asch wrote:

>And yet another pitiful troll

Gunner! You're back from your "vacation"! Didja get a new jacket
this time? Didja get to test any cool, new, experimental psych drugs?

If you did, I suspect they may have worn off already!

Swill
--
#imwithher #strongertogether
Just because I found this fascinating reading . . .

Governor Swill

Sep 16, 2016, 12:36:06 PM9/16/16
That's not his finger.

Governor Swill

Sep 16, 2016, 12:39:37 PM9/16/16
On Mon, 12 Sep Ubiquitous wrote:
>ultr...@raygun.net wrote:
>>Ubiquitous wrote:
>>> What kind of action? There are many possibilities. Some are more
>>> deplorable than others.
>>Another politically correct rightwing Trumpist stooge can't take the truth
>>about being a deplorable white trash slime and a subhuman bloodsucker who
>>contributes nothing to the economy. Trump will be better off if your kind
>>use your guns to commit Seppuku. Clinton's right. The dross of America
>>has united behind Trump and even he can't count on your mental instability.
>>Now? You're freaking out and having a childish politically correct fit
>>because YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH.
>>And you posted this here because?

>Oh, look! Someone's made a new sockpuppet!

And it wasn't you!

I reset the groups to the original ones you coward, so everybody can
see this post you made!

FPP

Sep 16, 2016, 4:08:49 PM9/16/16
... and I'm not sure it's even his anus.
--
"Sadly, the American Dream... is Dead." - Donald J. Trump
"America Has Never Stopped Being Great." - HRC

FPP

Sep 16, 2016, 4:08:53 PM9/16/16
On 2016-09-16 16:39:36 +0000, Governor Swill <governo...@gmail.com> said:

> On Mon, 12 Sep Ubiquitous wrote:
>> ultr...@raygun.net wrote:
>>> Another politically correct rightwing Trumpist stooge can't take the truth
>>> about being a deplorable white trash slime and a subhuman bloodsucker who
>>> contributes nothing to the economy. Trump will be better off if your kind
>>> use your guns to commit Seppuku. Clinton's right. The dross of America
>>> has united behind Trump and even he can't count on your mental instability.
>>> Now? You're freaking out and having a childish politically correct fit
>>> because YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH.
>>> And you posted this here because?
>
>> Oh, look! Someone's made a new sockpuppet!
>
> And it wasn't you!
>
> I reset the groups to the original ones you coward, so everybody can
> see this post you made!
>
> Swill

Somewhere, deep in that rabbit warren full of spider webs and shit that
he calls a brain, he believes that the tactic of changing the
"Followups To" actually works.

It goes to show you that stupid doesn't get better with age.

And now, like clockwork, we'll see a cut & paste response. Want to
take bets on which one he uses this time?
--
“There are three types of lies - lies, damn lies, and statistics.” Disraeli

Ubiquitous

Sep 16, 2016, 8:24:49 PM9/16/16
>... and I'm not sure it's even his anus.

Personal experience, I presume?

--
The old Soviet leaders had it right. Our destruction comes from within:
Moochers, parasites, and Obama.

Ubiquitous

Sep 16, 2016, 8:31:21 PM9/16/16
governo...@gmail.com wrote:
>On Mon, 12 Sep Ubiquitous wrote:
>>ultr...@raygun.net wrote:
>>>Another politically correct rightwing Trumpist stooge can't take the truth
>>>about being a deplorable white trash slime and a subhuman bloodsucker who
>>>contributes nothing to the economy. Trump will be better off if your kind
>>>use your guns to commit Seppuku. Clinton's right. The dross of America
>>>has united behind Trump and even he can't count on your mental instability.

>>>Now? You're freaking out and having a childish politically correct fit
>>>because YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH.
>>>And you posted this here because?
>
>>Oh, look! Someone's made a new sockpuppet!
>
>And it wasn't you!
>
>I reset the groups to the original ones you coward, so everybody can
>see this post you made!

Funny how those with the least to say whinge the most when their nonresponse
is obviated, is it not?

Governor Swill

Sep 24, 2016, 10:59:02 PM9/24/16
On Fri, 16 Sep FPP wrote:
>>> gummmer fingers his anus again.
>> That's not his finger.
>... and I'm not sure it's even his anus.

It's sure as hell not mine. :)

Governor Swill

Sep 24, 2016, 11:00:12 PM9/24/16
And more than a week later, the coward still hasn't responded.