Retired Army General Exposes Why ˜Songbird McCainân Won't Support Trumps CIA Nominee Truthfeed

raykeller

May 11, 2018, 7:44:12 PM5/11/18

http://truthfeednews.com/retired-army-general-exposes-why-songbird-mccain-wont-support-trumps-cia-nominee/

Retired Army General Exposes Why ‘Songbird McCain’ Won’t Support Trump’s CIA Nominee – Truthfeed

By Amy Moreno

John McCain has a very, very bad nickname.

Songbird. = Snitch

Why does he have that particular nickname?

Because when he was a POW in Vietnam, the torture tactics worked on him, and he “sang” and ratted out his brothers.

This is the likely reason why McCain is now refusing to support President Trump’s capable nominee Gina Haspel for CIA Director since Haspel believes in “enhanced interrogation.”

Retired Air Force Lt. Gen. Thomas McInerney on Thursday referred to Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., as “Songbird John” and said torture worked on the former POW.

McInerney, during an interview was slamming McCain’s refusal to support CIA director nominee Gina Haspel over her past work at the agency involving enhanced interrogation techniques that are considered torture [by some, now].

“The fact is, is John McCain — it worked on John. That’s why they call him ‘Songbird John,'” McInerney said.

“The fact is those methods can work, and they are effective, as former Vice President Cheney said. And if we have to use them to save a million American lives, we will do whatever we have to do,” he continued.

McInerney was assistant vice chief of staff at U.S. Air Force headquarters in Washington, where he was charged with the organization and administration of the branch’s personnel.

On Wednesday night, McCain implored his Senate colleagues to reject Haspel’s nomination, citing her inability to address concerns with her role in the use of enhanced interrogation techniques during the Bush administration at a CIA black site in Thailand.

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 11, 2018, 7:45:31 PM5/11/18
On Fri, 11 May 2018 16:44:15 -0700, "raykeller"
<whiney_will_have_his_nose_in_my_ass_in_3_2_1@leftards_are_loosers.com>
wrote:

>Because when he was a POW in Vietnam, the torture tactics worked on him, and he “sang” and ratted out his brothers.

So what?

raykeller

May 11, 2018, 8:05:36 PM5/11/18
Klaus Schadenfreude wrote
Trump's personal Vietnam was having sex with children in 1970s NYC,
making him a hero to all his followers.

As a homosexual pedophile and a traitor to America on the Kremlin
payroll, I regard Trump as a God. I'm not really white.

Gunner Asch

May 11, 2018, 8:22:47 PM5/11/18
On 5/11/2018 4:44 PM, raykeller wrote:
> **
> http://truthfeednews.com/retired-army-general-exposes-why-songbird-mccain-wont-support-trumps-cia-nominee/
>

> Retired Army General Exposes Why ‘Songbird McCain’ Won’t Support
> Trump’s CIA Nominee – Truthfeed
>
> By Amy Moreno
>
> *John McCain has a very, very bad nickname.*
>
> **
>
> */Songbird. = Snitch/*
>
> **
>
> *Why does he have that particular nickname?*
>
> Because when he was a POW in Vietnam, *the torture tactics worked on
> him**, and he “sang”* and ratted out his brothers.

That's a lie.

Blue Lives Matter

May 11, 2018, 8:41:38 PM5/11/18
Gunner Asch wrote

> On 5/11/2018 4:44 PM, raykeller wrote:
>> **
>> http://truthfeednews.com/retired-army-general-exposes-why-songbi
>> rd-mccain-wont-support-trumps-cia-nominee/
>>

>> Retired Army General Exposes Why ƒ ~Songbird McCainƒ T Wonƒ
>> Tt Support Trumpƒ Ts CIA Nominee ƒ " Truthfeed
>>
>> By Amy Moreno
>>
>> *John McCain has a very, very bad nickname.*
>>
>> **
>>
>> */Songbird.¶ÿ= Snitch/*
>>
>> **
>>
>> *Why does he have that particular nickname?*
>>
>> Because when he was a POW in Vietnam, *the torture tactics
>> worked on him**, and he ƒ osangƒ * and ratted out his
>> brothers.
>
> That's a lie.

Trump, Bush and Ted Nugent were the real heroes in Vietnam. Not
McCain. Men like them won the war. McCain is a republican so we
need to hate him because he hates Trump.

Now all we care about now is shooting Americans in the great civil
war not some far off place. We've come a long way. The evolution
of America.

max headroom

May 11, 2018, 8:47:26 PM5/11/18
In news:ptqJC.153872$g%2.10...@fx17.iad,
Rudy Canoza <gunner_ar...@gmail.con> typed:

> On 5/11/2018 4:44 PM, raykeller wrote:

>> **
>> http://truthfeednews.com/retired-army-general-exposes-why-songbird-mccain-wont-support-trumps-cia-nominee/

>> Retired Army General Exposes Why 'Songbird McCain' Won't Support
>> Trump's CIA Nominee - Truthfeed

>> By Amy Moreno

>> *John McCain has a very, very bad nickname.*

>> **

>> */Songbird. = Snitch/*

>> **

>> *Why does he have that particular nickname?*

>> Because when he was a POW in Vietnam, *the torture tactics worked on
>> him**, and he "sang"* and ratted out his brothers.

> That's a lie.

Rudy, YOU'RE a lie.

Gunner Asch

May 12, 2018, 2:58:58 AM5/12/18
And yet another fraudulent post.

Gunner

---

PaxPerPoten

May 12, 2018, 3:03:11 AM5/12/18
Nope...McCain sold out everybody. And was pissed that they didn't make
him an Admiral for it.

ages who mean to govern well, but *They mean to govern*. They promise to
be good masters, *but they mean to be masters*. Daniel Webster

Frank

May 12, 2018, 7:18:58 AM5/12/18
I heard the retired general say it. Whether it is true or not that
McCain did this, who knows?

Frank

May 12, 2018, 7:27:12 AM5/12/18

Greg Stearns

May 12, 2018, 11:12:19 AM5/12/18
On 5/11/2018 11:58 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Fri, 11 May 2018 17:22:47 -0700, Gunner Asch
> <gunner_ar...@gmail.con> wrote:
>
>> On 5/11/2018 4:44 PM, raykeller wrote:
>>> **
>>> http://truthfeednews.com/retired-army-general-exposes-why-songbird-mccain-wont-support-trumps-cia-nominee/
>>>

>>> Retired Army General Exposes Why ‘Songbird McCain’ Won’t Support
>>> Trump’s CIA Nominee – Truthfeed
>>>
>>> By Amy Moreno
>>>
>>> *John McCain has a very, very bad nickname.*
>>>
>>> **
>>>
>>> */Songbird. = Snitch/*
>>>
>>> **
>>>
>>> *Why does he have that particular nickname?*
>>>
>>> Because when he was a POW in Vietnam, *the torture tactics worked on
>>> him**, and he “sang”* and ratted out his brothers.
>>
>> That's a lie.
>
> And yet another accurate statement.

Yes, indeed.

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 12, 2018, 11:21:17 AM5/12/18
On Sat, 12 May 2018 08:12:20 -0700, Rudy Canoza
<jerki...@alllll.the.time> wrote:

>On 5/11/2018 11:58 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
>> And yet another forgery and lie
>
>Yes, indeed.

That's pretty much all you got these days, isn't it, Rudolph?

LOL

It's actually pretty cool that I've reduced you to a low-life forging
twat.