Hillary likely to face prison

raykeller

Jul 27, 2015, 6:49:27 PM7/27/15
http://nypost.com/2015/07/26/hillary-has-a-dangerous-enemy-in-the-obama-administration/

Hillary faces dangerous enemy in the Obama administration

By Michael Goodwin

If Hillary Clinton were a cartoon character, she'd be Snidely Whiplash,
forever muttering to herself, "Curses, foiled again." And she'd be right.

The lady in waiting will have to keep waiting. Probably forever. Fate has
spoken.

Already threatened by a growing trust deficit with voters, her would-be
majesty now faces an even more lethal adversary. It's called the truth,
though she probably sees it as a vast, left-wing conspiracy.

The news that two inspectors general from the Obama administration want the
Justice Department to investigate her handling of classified material is a
potential game changer. For many Democrats, it will serve as final proof she
is 苯atally flawed.

Her standing will further erode, turning her coronation plans into a long,
hot summer. The drip, drip, drip of details will produce new polls showing a
bleeding of support, which will entice other candidates into the race. Look
for Vice President Joe Biden to jump in soon, and lefty Sen. Elizabeth
Warren might also take the leap.

Meanwhile, Clinton must play 苓efense against her former colleagues in the
State Department and intelligence agencies.

Actually, it's worse. She's almost certainly up against the White House.

Somebody very high in the food chain leaked the memos requesting the probe.
The New York Times, which broke the story, identified its source only as "a
senior government official."

My money is on Valerie Jarrett, the Obamas' Rasputin, who is known to
despise Clinton. If it was Jarrett, she would not do this against the
president's wishes.

That also would be true for any "senior government official" who leaked the
memos. Targets don't get any bigger than Hillary Clinton, so this was not a
rogue operation. This was an approved hit.

Clinton has an enemies list - and it looks like she's on Obama's.

A less crunchy technique

Jul 27, 2015, 7:05:06 PM7/27/15
On 7/27/2015 3:49 PM, raykeller wrote:
> http://nypost

No risk of prison for her.

Message has been deleted

A less crunchy technique

Jul 27, 2015, 9:10:57 PM7/27/15
On 7/27/2015 5:46 PM, Winston_Smith wrote:
> On Mon, 27 Jul 2015 15:49:26 -0700, "raykeller, the looser loser"
> wrote:
>
>> http://nypost.com/2015/07/26/hillary-has-a-dangerous-enemy-in-the-obama-administration/
>> Hillary faces dangerous enemy in the Obama administration
>
> Fourth political spam in one day. Ray, our beloved usenet idiot, is on
> a roll.
>
> Ah, Ray. If Hillary gets trashed, he will have to explain why he
> appointed her secretary of state, arguably the second most powerful
> position in the government,

Bollocks. In terms of its day to day impact on the average citizen, the
Department of State is one of the *least* powerful cabinet departments.
The Secretary of State is the highest cabinet office in the
presidential succession act, but only because the act stupidly created
the order based on the chronological order in which the cabinet
positions were created, not because of any great power in the office.