College Kids Choose Castro Over Trump

uciSb⚛← Mighty ╬ Wannabe →⚛xJEkr

Nov 29, 2016, 5:25:11 PM11/29/16

Communist dictator more popular with college students than President elect

Students attending American University in Washington D.C. were asked
whether they prefer Donald Trump or Fidel Castro, who died on Friday,
Nov 25.

All of the students took their time answering what they said was a
“tough question” and eventually decided Castro is better in their opinion.

Following Castro’s death many Americans publicly praised the Communist
tyrant.

<http://www.infowars.com/video-college-kids-choose-castro-over-trump/>

PaxPerPoten

Nov 29, 2016, 7:26:17 PM11/29/16
On 11/29/2016 5:21 PM, Winston_Smith wrote:
> On Tue, 29 Nov 2016 17:25:08 -0500, uciSb wrote:
>
>> Students attending American University in Washington D.C. were asked
>> whether they prefer Donald Trump or Fidel Castro, who died on Friday,
>> Nov 25.
>
> If Clinton dies I will prefer her over Trump too.

That would be neat...Can we arrange that? Bill would probably Grieve
himself to death by depleting himself at Lolita Island! ;-p

ages who mean to govern well, but *They mean to govern*. They promise to
be good masters, *but they mean to be masters*. Daniel Webster

Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas

Nov 29, 2016, 8:16:36 PM11/29/16
=?UTF-8?B?dWNpU2LimpvihpAg77yt772J772H772I772U772ZIOKVrCDvvLfvvYHvvY4=?= =?
UTF-8?B?772O772B772C772FIOKGkuKam3hKRWty?= <Ld...@hDEBp.com> wrote in
Pity they didn't live in Cuba.

--
"...And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned
from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let