Anybody got any spare SMLE (Lee Enfield 303 #4) magazines?

Gunner Asch

Aug 16, 2016, 8:18:11 PM8/16/16

Found yet another Smellie tucked away and this makes (2) thats missing
its magazine.

Anybody got any #4 Lee Enfield magazines collecting dust?
Swap/trade/cash

As a side note...Ive got a ton of odd ammo NOS and once fired brass if
anybody needs anything unusual.
(2) NOS boxes of 240 Weatherby Magnum (loaded)
400+ rds of 7.62 x 25 Nagant pistol ammo
50+ rounds of NOS 300 Win Mag, plus a ton of once fired brass

338 Brass
284 Mag brass
45 LC brass
44 S&W Special brass
7.7 & 6.5 Jap brass..NOS..probably 400 rds of each

etc etc etc

Ive been going through my boxes and cabinets and its just like an
early Christmas...Ive got stuff I certainly dont remember getting.

Gunner

---