My latest project

Gunner Asch

Apr 12, 2017, 2:09:45 AM4/12/17

https://goo.gl/photos/gaFkPC11Zs9Qn54Z9

Not a bad pile of junk for the $42 I have in her. Oh..plus the $66
registration and Mussle Stamp. So I have $108 in her.

Sails damned nicely, very comfy and will be a great vacation boat up
to 2 weeks. Not a racer..but very responsive and very..very comfy.

Gunner

Boris Mohar

Apr 12, 2017, 8:04:30 AM4/12/17
How many dogs do you have sir?
--
Boris

---

No Cars Go

Apr 12, 2017, 9:45:14 AM4/12/17
On Tue, 11 Apr 2017 23:09:38 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>https://goo.gl/photos/gaFkPC11Zs9Qn54Z9
>
>Not a bad pile of junk for the $42 I have in her. Oh..plus the $66
>registration and Mussle Stamp. So I have $108 in her.

That's $108 that should have gone here to pay your most recent tax
bill.
http://www.kcttc.co.kern.ca.us/Payment/ATNDetails.aspx?NUMBER=03930320008&NUM_TYPE=AT&YR=C
Prior to April 10, you owed 90 some dollars. But since you didn't pay,
now you owe $111. But shameless freeloader that you are, instead of
paying your bill like a normal responsible adult, you're yapping about
sailing.

No Cars Go

Apr 12, 2017, 9:51:08 AM4/12/17
On Wed, 12 Apr 2017 04:31:11 -0700 (PDT), bookburn
<daka...@gmail.com> wrote:
>Start a not-for-profit organization for high school kids who like to work on boats,

No parent in their right mind would allow their kid to hang out with a
degenerate like Wieber.

> make yourself and wife well-paid executives of your corporation,

Hahahaha!

> sell/rent boats when dolled up.

It's tough to make any real money on boats that were so valuable that
they were free for the hauling. The person with the best chance to
profit on these deals is the one who insists on getting paid to haul
the boats away.

>Teach "survival" sailing.

Which is what, exactly? How to poop over the side without falling off?
101 ways for your ammo to do double duty as ballast? How to prevent
your ramen from getting waterlogged?

>My favorite example of a real entrepreneur is the shop teacher in Alaska who bought materials
>for his classes to use in building a sailboat, sold the boat after 3 years, then wrote a book about
> it and sold that. Bing, bang, boom.

Too bad these guys http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0377260/ already
capitalized on the only subject matter Wieber knows well enough to
write about.

Larry Jaques

Apr 12, 2017, 10:16:12 AM4/12/17
On Wed, 12 Apr 2017 08:04:32 -0400, Boris Mohar
<borism...@sympatico.ca> wrote:

>On Tue, 11 Apr 2017 23:09:38 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>https://goo.gl/photos/gaFkPC11Zs9Qn54Z9
>>
>>Not a bad pile of junk for the $42 I have in her. Oh..plus the $66
>>registration and Mussle Stamp. So I have $108 in her.
>>
>>Sails damned nicely, very comfy and will be a great vacation boat up
>>to 2 weeks. Not a racer..but very responsive and very..very comfy.
>>

>>Gunner
>
> How many dogs do you have sir?

20 mutts and 4 or 5 Catalinas? <gd&r>

--
Newman's First Law:
It is useless to put on your brakes when you're upside down.

Gunner Asch

Apr 12, 2017, 12:09:07 PM4/12/17
<borism...@sympatico.ca> wrote:

>On Tue, 11 Apr 2017 23:09:38 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>https://goo.gl/photos/gaFkPC11Zs9Qn54Z9
>>
>>Not a bad pile of junk for the $42 I have in her. Oh..plus the $66
>>registration and Mussle Stamp. So I have $108 in her.
>>
>>Sails damned nicely, very comfy and will be a great vacation boat up
>>to 2 weeks. Not a racer..but very responsive and very..very comfy.
>>

>>Gunner
>
> How many dogs do you have sir?

Far far too many. The wife and I do Austrialian Shepherd rescue. We
are one of the "call em" people that Animal Control keeps the phone
numbers of. Someone dies leaving an Aussie as an example...we wind up
with it until it can be adopted out to its forever home. We have had
as few as 6, as many as 24.

We recently wound up with a litter of 7 pups, eyes werent open
yet..mother had been hit by a car. We got a call asking if we could
take them...did we have a female to nurse and raise them (we have two
momma dogs, both spayed..that generate milk at the drop of a hat and
LOVE puppies). Hence we now have 7 romping little monsters chewing on
toes and getting underfoot. They will be 8 weeks this coming
week...are socialized and will be ready for adoption to their forever
homes. Could I interest you in perhaps 1 or 4 of them?

Larry hates dogs, so I cant bribe him with machinery to take a couple
friends home with him on his next trip down. As any dog lover
knows...he is truely mad. Shrug.

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Apr 12, 2017, 12:13:19 PM4/12/17
On Wed, 12 Apr 2017 07:16:23 -0700, Larry Jaques
<lja...@invalid.diversifycomm.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 12 Apr 2017 08:04:32 -0400, Boris Mohar
><borism...@sympatico.ca> wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 11 Apr 2017 23:09:38 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>https://goo.gl/photos/gaFkPC11Zs9Qn54Z9
>>>
>>>Not a bad pile of junk for the $42 I have in her. Oh..plus the $66
>>>registration and Mussle Stamp. So I have $108 in her.
>>>
>>>Sails damned nicely, very comfy and will be a great vacation boat up
>>>to 2 weeks. Not a racer..but very responsive and very..very comfy.
>>>

>>>Gunner
>>
>> How many dogs do you have sir?
>
>20 mutts and 4 or 5 Catalinas? <gd&r>

Humm lets see....

Oday Daysailer 2
WIndrose 18
Ensenada 20
Balboa 23/Aquarius 7.0
Macgregor Venture 224
Newport Venture 23 (the only one not ready to be put in the water.

The ODay is available as is the Venture 224 and Im considering parting
with my beloved Ensenada 20, which Ive owned since the early 90s

Come get a boat and Ill throw in a couple dogs for free!!

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Apr 12, 2017, 12:19:51 PM4/12/17
On Wed, 12 Apr 2017 09:12:57 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
Oh,..I forgot the Hobi 16 that Id be more than happy to simply GIVE
free to anyone who wants it. Its all there and the sails are in
rather good shape. Trailer will need a couple new tires though.

Gunner Asch

Apr 12, 2017, 1:01:08 PM4/12/17
On Wed, 12 Apr 2017 09:08:44 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>>>Gunner
>>
>> How many dogs do you have sir?
>
>Far far too many. The wife and I do Austrialian Shepherd rescue. We
>are one of the "call em" people that Animal Control keeps the phone
>numbers of. Someone dies leaving an Aussie as an example...we wind up
>with it until it can be adopted out to its forever home. We have had
>as few as 6, as many as 24.
>
>We recently wound up with a litter of 7 pups, eyes werent open
>yet..mother had been hit by a car. We got a call asking if we could
>take them...did we have a female to nurse and raise them (we have two
>momma dogs, both spayed..that generate milk at the drop of a hat and
>LOVE puppies). Hence we now have 7 romping little monsters chewing on
>toes and getting underfoot. They will be 8 weeks this coming
>week...are socialized and will be ready for adoption to their forever
>homes. Could I interest you in perhaps 1 or 4 of them?
>
>Larry hates dogs, so I cant bribe him with machinery to take a couple
>friends home with him on his next trip down. As any dog lover
>knows...he is truely mad. Shrug.
>
>Gunner

This photo is about a month old

https://goo.gl/photos/aGfbiA74TQQjrQi98

Most of them are "our dogs" but the one sleeping directly in my lap,
is a rescue. Comes as a pair. Male and Female. I call them "Mutt and
Jeff". They are about a year or so old, wonderful dogs, the sister is
the leader and is very smart. Jeff is a lover, perfectly happy to lay
in your lap and have his tummy rubbed for a week or two. Mutt is
smart as hell, doesnt tolerate crap from the other dogs and is a great
watch dog. Not mean, vicious or unpleasent...just a realist. She
likes spending time outdoors..about 50/50 percent of the time. Jeff
loves being around people, while Mutt comes for love, then goes off
and does her own thing. Jeff loves to chase tennis balls and learned
that if he brings em back..they get thrown again and again. All on his
own.
Not shown are another 10 or so. I dont have group photos of them.

Ignoramus25440

Apr 12, 2017, 7:07:36 PM4/12/17
Very exciting!

Larry Jaques

Apr 13, 2017, 3:13:49 PM4/13/17
On Wed, 12 Apr 2017 09:19:45 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Wed, 12 Apr 2017 09:12:57 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 12 Apr 2017 07:16:23 -0700, Larry Jaques
>><lja...@invalid.diversifycomm.com> wrote:
>>
>>>On Wed, 12 Apr 2017 08:04:32 -0400, Boris Mohar

>>>20 mutts and 4 or 5 Catalinas? <gd&r>
>>
>>Humm lets see....
>>
>>Oday Daysailer 2
>>WIndrose 18
>>Ensenada 20
>>Balboa 23/Aquarius 7.0
>>Macgregor Venture 224
>>Newport Venture 23 (the only one not ready to be put in the water.
>>
>>The ODay is available as is the Venture 224 and Im considering parting
>>with my beloved Ensenada 20, which Ive owned since the early 90s

Gee, not even a comment on my implying that your boats were dogs...

>>Come get a boat and Ill throw in a couple dogs for free!!

Eek! (holds fingers up in shape of cross) I don't -do- pets!

>ot the Hobi 16 that Id be more than happy to simply GIVE
>free to anyone who wants it. Its all there and the sails are in
>rather good shape. Trailer will need a couple new tires though.

You gonna offer to weld the spare tire carrier for them?
(No, you'll never live that one down. ;)

Larry Jaques

Apr 13, 2017, 3:30:39 PM4/13/17
On Wed, 12 Apr 2017 09:08:44 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
There's no arguing the "mad" thing, but you're wrong. I love dogs and
other animals. I just can't stand constant barking and/or whining
from the dogs. Almost all (95%?) dogs do the former and ALL puppies
do the latter, if not both. Quiet, well-trained dogs are few and far
between. You define "quiet" as 'barking less than half the time.' I
define it as 'any day with 1 or fewer barks or yaps in it'. Hell, I
yell back at bluejays around here on occasion, the cackling bitzes.

I had forgotten how noisy animals were until pet-sitting for a week at
my sister's house last month. The cat was quiet but constantly wanted
attention, but the love bird was a yappy, chirpy little bastard. The
earplugs stayed in and the CD was off for all 6 hours of the drive
home, basking in the relative quiet.

Gunner Asch

Apr 13, 2017, 3:51:30 PM4/13/17
On Thu, 13 Apr 2017 12:30:54 -0700, Larry Jaques
<lja...@invalid.diversifycomm.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 12 Apr 2017 09:08:44 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>wrote:

>>Larry hates dogs, so I cant bribe him with machinery to take a couple
>>friends home with him on his next trip down. As any dog lover
>>knows...he is truely mad. Shrug.
>
>There's no arguing the "mad" thing, but you're wrong. I love dogs and
>other animals. I just can't stand constant barking and/or whining
>from the dogs. Almost all (95%?) dogs do the former and ALL puppies
>do the latter, if not both.

If you were a dog lover youd know that barking and whining is 101%
impossible to prevent. If my neighbors don't like it they should buy
earplugs. What a bunch of pussies. And I practice what I preach. I
don't like liberals but do you see me complaining?

Larry Jaques

Apr 14, 2017, 8:56:02 AM4/14/17
On Thu, 13 Apr 2017 12:51:27 -0700, Gunner Asch <Gumne...@gmail.com>
wrote:
<g>
That's why I don't believe in puppy farms and pet ownership. 95% of
pet owners think just like that and don't train their pets. "I
trained him/her myself!" and "that's too expensive" and "I don't have
time." are the 3 main excuses I hear. They don't _deserve_ pets.
I went through 2 decades of hell living next door to pet owners in
condos while working from home. Makes one want to buy the large
economy size pack of steel garrotes. (If you haven't read the
Presidential Agent series by W.E.B. Griffin, do so now. Absolutely
wonderful white knight tale in the vein of Ollie North. The bad guys
used the self-locking steel garrotes.)

>And I practice what I preach. I
>don't like liberals but do you see me complaining?

<bseg>

--
I started out with nothing and
I still have most of it left!

Gunner Asch

Apr 15, 2017, 2:46:10 PM4/15/17
On Thu, 13 Apr 2017 12:14:02 -0700, Larry Jaques
<lja...@invalid.diversifycomm.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 12 Apr 2017 09:19:45 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 12 Apr 2017 09:12:57 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>>wrote:

>>>Humm lets see....
>>>
>>>Oday Daysailer 2
>>>WIndrose 18
>>>Ensenada 20
>>>Balboa 23/Aquarius 7.0
>>>Macgregor Venture 224
>>>Newport Venture 23 (the only one not ready to be put in the water.
>>>
>>>The ODay is available as is the Venture 224 and Im considering parting
>>>with my beloved Ensenada 20, which Ive owned since the early 90s
>
>Gee, not even a comment on my implying that your boats were dogs...

Of course not. They are by and large, perfectly well maintained and
properly operational. A couple are even pretty.

>>>Come get a boat and Ill throw in a couple dogs for free!!
>
>Eek! (holds fingers up in shape of cross) I don't -do- pets!

You should. Its cheaper than hanging out at the sushi bar making eyes
at the waitress. Or waiters. Shrug..Ive never asked about your
preference and frankly..dont care.

Now I can understand if a pet barks "I dont -do-Larry" or squawks it,
meows it or even hisses it..but you being single and not having a
buddy that doesnt want to go and buy expensive clothes or fancy gizmos
or actual food...shrug.

I somehow suspect you arent even keeping the "its expensive to own,
cheaper to rent" mode with companionship. You are a one man band with
no audience. You got to have someone who will give you applause..be it
a cheerfully wagging tail or a happy Meow!! or even a squawk. All
the stats say you will live at least 10 yrs longer with a companion of
some sort.

>>ot the Hobi 16 that Id be more than happy to simply GIVE
>>free to anyone who wants it. Its all there and the sails are in
>>rather good shape. Trailer will need a couple new tires though.
>
>You gonna offer to weld the spare tire carrier for them?
>(No, you'll never live that one down. ;)

(Grin). I actually used that little Weld Pac 100 this last week,
making up some stands and electrical box mounts. It still sucks.

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Apr 15, 2017, 2:52:07 PM4/15/17
On Thu, 13 Apr 2017 12:30:54 -0700, Larry Jaques
<lja...@invalid.diversifycomm.com> wrote:

>>Larry hates dogs, so I cant bribe him with machinery to take a couple
>>friends home with him on his next trip down. As any dog lover
>>knows...he is truely mad. Shrug.
>
>There's no arguing the "mad" thing, but you're wrong. I love dogs and
>other animals. I just can't stand constant barking and/or whining
>from the dogs. Almost all (95%?) dogs do the former and ALL puppies
>do the latter, if not both. Quiet, well-trained dogs are few and far
>between. You define "quiet" as 'barking less than half the time.' I
>define it as 'any day with 1 or fewer barks or yaps in it'. Hell, I
>yell back at bluejays around here on occasion, the cackling bitzes.
>
>I had forgotten how noisy animals were until pet-sitting for a week at
>my sister's house last month. The cat was quiet but constantly wanted
>attention, but the love bird was a yappy, chirpy little bastard. The
>earplugs stayed in and the CD was off for all 6 hours of the drive
>home, basking in the relative quiet.

Your sisters pets should not be used as generic standards for
comparison. Ive been home since 6:15 this morning. They barked and
whined for about a minute after I walked in the door.."Daddys HOME!!!"
and then had 5 minutes of petting scratching and tummy rubbing. That
was almost 6 hours ago. No barks, no whining from any of them since
then. In fact..only toy dogs like teacup poodles and so forth bark
much. Mine only bark if there is a stranger outside. Seriously. Ive
got at least 6 in the house at any given time, and the only way you
know they are there..is they come over to get a tummy rub or follow me
into the kitchen hoping Ill give em a snack out of the fridge. Seldom
does one hear a noise out of any of them, nor most dogs I know.

Gunner Asch

Apr 15, 2017, 2:53:49 PM4/15/17
wrote:

>From: Gunner Asch <Gumne...@gmail.com>
>Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking
>Subject: Re: My latest project
>Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2017 12:51:27 -0700
Anybody know who this guy is? Ill have him "handled".

He presents nothing except bullshit and while its cute watching him
spew....it does get old after a while.

Afterlife

Apr 15, 2017, 8:42:49 PM4/15/17
On Sat, 15 Apr 2017 11:53:36 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Thu, 13 Apr 2017 12:51:27 -0700, Gunner Asch <Gumne...@gmail.com>
>wrote:

>>On Thu, 13 Apr 2017 12:30:54 -0700, Larry Jaques
>><lja...@invalid.diversifycomm.com> wrote:

>>>There's no arguing the "mad" thing, but you're wrong. I love dogs and
>>>other animals. I just can't stand constant barking and/or whining
>>>from the dogs. Almost all (95%?) dogs do the former and ALL puppies
>>>do the latter, if not both.
>>
>>If you were a dog lover youd know that barking and whining is 101%
>>impossible to prevent. If my neighbors don't like it they should buy
>>earplugs. What a bunch of pussies. And I practice what I preach. I
>>don't like liberals but do you see me complaining?
>
>Anybody know who this guy is?

Five years ago you said you were quite definitive about having all the
help you need.

"I just forwarded a link to your misbehavior to everyone on my Friends
List. And of course..all your header information. Several of the
members of that august list..are computer wienies at the top of very
large high tech companies.. People who are very very good about
finding out Stuff about fools on the internet. One, is an ex
marine..combat marine...<VBG>(though many are ex military or ex law
enforcement or both) and doesnt deal well with fools...and he is
extraordinary with High Tech stuff. Which is why his hobby is building
guitars and such. Gives him low tech time to rest his brain from his
daily grind of owning his own high tech company.
Now one or more of them will report to me, who you are, and where you
live. And Ill pass along that information to other friends who
generally dont have their pictures on facebook for various reasons.
<VBG> "
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.crafts.metalworking/msg/51ccf1d67151a862

> Ill have him "handled".

Are you saying now that your previous "handling" didn't take? Did your
fearsome friends cut down some trees and ignore the roots? LOL
You are the most incompetent BS artist ever.

>He presents nothing except bullshit and while its cute watching him
>spew....it does get old after a while.

You alternate being saying you like being mocked, and threatening to
"handle" the perpetrators. It's undeniable that you make it up as you
go along, and can't remember what you've said previously.

---
This martini has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.

Larry Jaques

Apr 16, 2017, 1:24:11 AM4/16/17
On Sat, 15 Apr 2017 11:45:59 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Thu, 13 Apr 2017 12:14:02 -0700, Larry Jaques
><lja...@invalid.diversifycomm.com> wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 12 Apr 2017 09:19:45 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>>wrote:

>>Gee, not even a comment on my implying that your boats were dogs...
>
>Of course not. They are by and large, perfectly well maintained and
>properly operational. A couple are even pretty.

<snort> OK. <g>

>>Eek! (holds fingers up in shape of cross) I don't -do- pets!
>
>You should. Its cheaper than hanging out at the sushi bar making eyes
>at the waitress. Or waiters. Shrug..Ive never asked about your
>preference and frankly..dont care.

No, no, no, I meant...but why do you think that, I wonder.

>Now I can understand if a pet barks "I dont -do-Larry" or squawks it,
>meows it or even hisses it..but you being single and not having a
>buddy that doesnt want to go and buy expensive clothes or fancy gizmos
>or actual food...shrug.
>
>I somehow suspect you arent even keeping the "its expensive to own,
>cheaper to rent" mode with companionship. You are a one man band with
>no audience.

I'm ambidextrous. ;) I've only found one decent woman up here, and
that was a fun couple of years. But hermits don't need pets or women
for companionship if they don't feel lonesome.

>You got to have someone who will give you applause..be it
>a cheerfully wagging tail or a happy Meow!! or even a squawk.

I'm self-congratulatory on crossing out items on lists, and keep
myself entertained. And I truly, truly like and need my total peace
and quiet (other than the tinnitus), so I don't even listen to music
(CDs) or TV (Redbox only) 95% of the time. I do crank up the stereo
for a few songs while doing the dishes, though. Call me a happy
hermit.

>All the stats say you will live at least 10 yrs longer with a companion of
>some sort.

Actually, most people with companions don't WANT to live those extra
years. I suppose that explains the 90% divorce rate, eh?

>>>ot the Hobi 16 that Id be more than happy to simply GIVE
>>>free to anyone who wants it. Its all there and the sails are in
>>>rather good shape. Trailer will need a couple new tires though.
>>
>>You gonna offer to weld the spare tire carrier for them?
>>(No, you'll never live that one down. ;)
>
>(Grin). I actually used that little Weld Pac 100 this last week,
>making up some stands and electrical box mounts. It still sucks.

Ho, boy! Videos, please! But don't stream 'em or SCE will nail ya.

Larry Jaques

Apr 16, 2017, 1:33:10 AM4/16/17
On Sat, 15 Apr 2017 11:51:45 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Thu, 13 Apr 2017 12:30:54 -0700, Larry Jaques
><lja...@invalid.diversifycomm.com> wrote:
>

>>>Larry hates dogs, so I cant bribe him with machinery to take a couple
>>>friends home with him on his next trip down. As any dog lover
>>>knows...he is truely mad. Shrug.
>>
>>There's no arguing the "mad" thing, but you're wrong. I love dogs and
>>other animals. I just can't stand constant barking and/or whining
>>from the dogs. Almost all (95%?) dogs do the former and ALL puppies
>>do the latter, if not both. Quiet, well-trained dogs are few and far
>>between. You define "quiet" as 'barking less than half the time.' I
>>define it as 'any day with 1 or fewer barks or yaps in it'. Hell, I
>>yell back at bluejays around here on occasion, the cackling bitzes.
>>
>>I had forgotten how noisy animals were until pet-sitting for a week at
>>my sister's house last month. The cat was quiet but constantly wanted
>>attention, but the love bird was a yappy, chirpy little bastard. The
>>earplugs stayed in and the CD was off for all 6 hours of the drive
>>home, basking in the relative quiet.
>
>Your sisters pets should not be used as generic standards for
>comparison.

Why not? They're quieter than your dogs.

>Ive been home since 6:15 this morning. They barked and
>whined for about a minute after I walked in the door.."Daddys HOME!!!"
>and then had 5 minutes of petting scratching and tummy rubbing. That
>was almost 6 hours ago. No barks, no whining from any of them since
>then. In fact..only toy dogs like teacup poodles and so forth bark
>much. Mine only bark if there is a stranger outside. Seriously. Ive
>got at least 6 in the house at any given time, and the only way you
>know they are there..is they come over to get a tummy rub or follow me
>into the kitchen hoping Ill give em a snack out of the fridge. Seldom
>does one hear a noise out of any of them, nor most dogs I know.

Dog owners _don't.hear.their.dogs.barking_, Gunner. Ask any owner
-while- his dog is barking. They'll say "Oh, my dog doesn't bark."
The truth is that they bark so bloody much, the dog owner turns off
his hearing by habit. Ask your neighbors, honestly, if they ever hear
your dogs bark. You can't hear 'em from L.A. I heard the barking on
and off all day when I was there last, but those inside were fairly
quiet, if you don't count nails tapping/scratching with each step. I
remember that because I was so sick with the flu right then. (Ugh,
bad memory.) Face it: pets, by nature, are noisier than most people.

Gunner Asch

Apr 16, 2017, 1:40:06 AM4/16/17
So you have just admitted being the same individual who has been
harassing me for 5 or more years?

Is that your claim? You werent using Eternal September then, and I
cost you at least one internet account, possibly two.

>> Ill have him "handled".
>
>Are you saying now that your previous "handling" didn't take? Did your
>fearsome friends cut down some trees and ignore the roots? LOL
>You are the most incompetent BS artist ever.

(VBG)

>>He presents nothing except bullshit and while its cute watching him
>>spew....it does get old after a while.
>
>You alternate being saying you like being mocked, and threatening to
>"handle" the perpetrators. It's undeniable that you make it up as you
>go along, and can't remember what you've said previously.

Yet it appears that you are shit scared of me, by going through so
much effort to hide your identity. What...you keep saying Im an
incompetent boob, yet you hide as hard as you can.

Why the dicotomy?

Or is it that you really are afraid of me and go to great lengths to
boost your own massive ego in some struggle to feel superior to me in
all things?

Ill help you out. You are far superior to me. Im just a lowly worm on
the bikepath of life. You are more handsome, stronger, smarter and
have a bigger dick.

Is that enough to satisfy you?

Shrug. If not...be it on your own head if you continue this "getting
one over on the Gummer".

Its obvious you are not here for metalworking. You are here simply
to have a go at me. Which means..that if I am as sorry an individual
as you claim I am..you are nothing more than a sadist, a school yard
bully of the worst sort. A twisted brute that no honest woman would be
seen in public with...picking on the poor, mentally crippled Gummer.

Now if I am not as you claim..you are simply a nebish hollering
insults from a distance and doing it in camoflauge to escape being
reprimanded by forces you are unable to control.

I wish you would be honest about why you follow me around like a
starving tick. So what is it, old boy?

Hummm?

>---
>This martini has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.

---

Gunner Asch

Apr 16, 2017, 2:15:23 AM4/16/17
On Sat, 15 Apr 2017 22:24:35 -0700, Larry Jaques
Seriously. Most of them are rather nice boats that Ive restored.
Given that most of them are at least 30 yrs old or older..they
certainly arent factory new, but they are in better shape that most of
their twins that came off the production line on the same day.

Or do you believe , that Im a totally incompetent wanker like my
personal non metalworking fan club does?

Be honest here. Im being rather serious at the moment. It was a long
week, Ive been up since 4:30 yesterday morning with a 2 hour cat nap
about 2am Sat morning, its 11pm, Im burned out, and Im being quite
serious.

>>>Eek! (holds fingers up in shape of cross) I don't -do- pets!
>>
>>You should. Its cheaper than hanging out at the sushi bar making eyes
>>at the waitress. Or waiters. Shrug..Ive never asked about your
>>preference and frankly..dont care.
>
>No, no, no, I meant...but why do you think that, I wonder.

Because you seem to pride yourself in being single, which at our
age..is generally considered a curse rather than a blessing. At least
thats what you imply while posting here.
Ive known a lot of guys our age who were single..and died that way.
They tended to get really "wierd" in the last decade or so in their
lives. I do consider you a good friend..and hope that you are not
headed down that path. But thats your choice, be it as it may.

>>Now I can understand if a pet barks "I dont -do-Larry" or squawks it,
>>meows it or even hisses it..but you being single and not having a
>>buddy that doesnt want to go and buy expensive clothes or fancy gizmos
>>or actual food...shrug.
>>
>>I somehow suspect you arent even keeping the "its expensive to own,
>>cheaper to rent" mode with companionship. You are a one man band with
>>no audience.
>
>I'm ambidextrous. ;) I've only found one decent woman up here, and
>that was a fun couple of years. But hermits don't need pets or women
>for companionship if they don't feel lonesome.

So we can expect you to start drifting into the "wierd" zone in a year
or two?

I live my privacy as well as anyone does, but sleeping with Momma has
its charms, at least when Im at home. The dogs are a good second
choice and I have one or two of them with me generally when Im on the
road. They dont talk much, dont argue, love to snuggle and wake me up
when nightwalkers are prowling around the vehicle Im sleeping in.

>>You got to have someone who will give you applause..be it
>>a cheerfully wagging tail or a happy Meow!! or even a squawk.
>
>I'm self-congratulatory on crossing out items on lists, and keep
>myself entertained. And I truly, truly like and need my total peace
>and quiet (other than the tinnitus), so I don't even listen to music
>(CDs) or TV (Redbox only) 95% of the time. I do crank up the stereo
>for a few songs while doing the dishes, though. Call me a happy
>hermit.

Hope that works out well for you. Me..I need my regular doses of
pussy and companionship. My family..the males stay "able" to quite
late in life and I dont appear to be slowing down very much from when
I was a teen.

>>All the stats say you will live at least 10 yrs longer with a companion of
>>some sort.
>
>Actually, most people with companions don't WANT to live those extra
>years. I suppose that explains the 90% divorce rate, eh?

Its not 90%, its somewhat less than 50%, but very close, at least for
first marraiges and it gets smaller with second marraiges. If one is
married 3 times..we know that they have charector issues, make really
really bad choices in mates or have other issues.

>>>You gonna offer to weld the spare tire carrier for them?
>>>(No, you'll never live that one down. ;)
>>
>>(Grin). I actually used that little Weld Pac 100 this last week,
>>making up some stands and electrical box mounts. It still sucks.
>
>Ho, boy! Videos, please! But don't stream 'em or SCE will nail ya.

My cell will do videos and decent enough photos, but I carry my Oly
E-520 everywhere I go and it doesnt do videos.
Im currently updating the electrical in a Cambodian machine shop in
Santa Ana, Cal.

Southern California Edison???

Im supplying a lot of conduit fittings and whatnot from my rather
large stocks, they are buying the wire, conduit and some of the boxes
and paying the labor along with something for all the gear Ive
supplied. A couple hundred in breakers alone is what Ive supplied.
Ill charge em $100 for them.

Ever hear Stairway to Heaven in Cambodian? I cant get it out of my
head tonight. The bastards take long...long...long breaks and play
some oriental card game involving much hooting and hollaring and
slamming their cards on the table... and some impressive piles of $1
bills....while their shop stereo cranks out western
music..mostly..occasionally...generally..in Cambodian..or Kampuchean
as it is otherwise known. I was there for about a week back in the
early 70s while hunting and wasnt impressed then. Neither are these
good people..they escaped as Pol Pot & Co were gaining power and
butchering 1.5 million of their friends and family members.

Gunner Asch

Apr 16, 2017, 3:21:27 AM4/16/17
On Sat, 15 Apr 2017 22:33:34 -0700, Larry Jaques
<lja...@invalid.diversifycomm.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 15 Apr 2017 11:51:45 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>wrote:

>>>There's no arguing the "mad" thing, but you're wrong. I love dogs and
>>>other animals. I just can't stand constant barking and/or whining
>>>from the dogs. Almost all (95%?) dogs do the former and ALL puppies
>>>do the latter, if not both. Quiet, well-trained dogs are few and far
>>>between. You define "quiet" as 'barking less than half the time.' I
>>>define it as 'any day with 1 or fewer barks or yaps in it'. Hell, I
>>>yell back at bluejays around here on occasion, the cackling bitzes.
>>>
>>>I had forgotten how noisy animals were until pet-sitting for a week at
>>>my sister's house last month. The cat was quiet but constantly wanted
>>>attention, but the love bird was a yappy, chirpy little bastard. The
>>>earplugs stayed in and the CD was off for all 6 hours of the drive
>>>home, basking in the relative quiet.
>>
>>Your sisters pets should not be used as generic standards for
>>comparison.
>
>Why not? They're quieter than your dogs.

Actually...no.

>>Ive been home since 6:15 this morning. They barked and
>>whined for about a minute after I walked in the door.."Daddys HOME!!!"
>>and then had 5 minutes of petting scratching and tummy rubbing. That
>>was almost 6 hours ago. No barks, no whining from any of them since
>>then. In fact..only toy dogs like teacup poodles and so forth bark
>>much. Mine only bark if there is a stranger outside. Seriously. Ive
>>got at least 6 in the house at any given time, and the only way you
>>know they are there..is they come over to get a tummy rub or follow me
>>into the kitchen hoping Ill give em a snack out of the fridge. Seldom
>>does one hear a noise out of any of them, nor most dogs I know.
>
>Dog owners _don't.hear.their.dogs.barking_, Gunner. Ask any owner
>-while- his dog is barking. They'll say "Oh, my dog doesn't bark."
>The truth is that they bark so bloody much, the dog owner turns off
>his hearing by habit. Ask your neighbors, honestly, if they ever hear
>your dogs bark. You can't hear 'em from L.A. I heard the barking on
>and off all day when I was there last, but those inside were fairly
>quiet, if you don't count nails tapping/scratching with each step. I
>remember that because I was so sick with the flu right then. (Ugh,
>bad memory.) Face it: pets, by nature, are noisier than most people.

Your opinion is indeed noted. On the other hand..I hear the neighbors
dogs and in chatting with them...they dont often hear mine. Shrug. But
I do train them as best as I can, given my time problems some weeks.
When work was really off..the last several years..I managed to train
some of them fairly well. A bit more than run, fetch, etc. But given
that they come and go..some of them havent been here as long as
others.

I should mention that today I did have a big barking commotion at the
back alley. 2 stray pit bulls were making great effort to tear
through the back double gate, to get to my dogs. And a couple of the
newer dogs were defending the property as best as they know how. Those
two pits have been responsible for more than a couple deaths of local
dogs and no one knows who they belong to..but they are in too good a
shape to be homeless. Animal Control has had some serious cutbacks and
we here in Poverty Acres are largely on our own.

So I got out the Sheriton Blue Streak in 5mm and shot the worst of
the two, after I went out and hollered at him and he directed his
attacks at me. If I didnt have a good stout chain link fence..he would
have been on me like stink on shit. So I gave him a hunting weight
5mm pellet right smack in the top of the skull at 5 pumps from 2 feet
away, right through the chainlink he was trying to tear through. He
went down..stayed down long enough for me to reload and put in a full
10 pumps, and check my daily carry .45......and then he and his buddy
staggered down the alley, and down into the oil ditch near the end of
the block.

Last time they were here, I found blood all over the privacy screens
in the chainlink...so one of my dogs managed to open him up. Once
they had left...my dogs all quieted right down with nothing more heard
from them since then. That was about 2:30 this afternoon. I rather
suspect I didnt kill him, they have skulls thick as a vault door and I
didnt hit him very hard, not with 5 pumps..but it did give him a nasty
headache. If I did manage to kill him...no big deal. That son of a
bitch had me backed up against the outside of my fence on my way to
the trash can, about 6 months ago, with my 45 tracking his spine for
about 3 minutes, until the wife shot his ass with a pump BB gun and
ran him off. This was the 3rd time Ive had dealings with him. The
4th..will be the last. Im NOT a big pit bull fan..not since 2 of
them attacked my wife 15 yrs ago and cost me $10k in plastic surgery
charges for reattaching her ass cheeks. Ive killed a good number of
them in the past 35 yrs, with the first one being in Coalinga, when
the neighbors pit broke though a good stout wood fence and killed my
very first dog, that Id had for 11 yrs..raised him up from a pup.
Wound him up around his chain post and ripped out his throat. I dont
like pits..never did, never will. Ever.

I dont much care to kill dogs , simply because Im a dog lover..but I
have and will again, if need be. And not feel real bad about it
afterwards. I dont kill lightly..but will I kill when necessary. And
that dog is a deader if he comes back and causes more issues. I
should have shot him today..but the .45 makes a bit of noise and I
always use a followup shot....so two bangs from a .45 in the middle of
a mild Saturday afternoon with lots of people out doing spring
yardwork would have been noticed. Shrug. The other dog that this
bastard travels with is simply along for the ride and isnt of much
concern to me. But that grey bastard...shrug. He manages to get in
the yard among the Australian Shepherds we rescue...its gonna be a
real mess and Im gonna get chewed up if Im home before I manage to
kill him. Id rather be chewed up than some of the old dogs. Ive got
insurance..they dont.

I worry about him managing to tear through the fence while Im on the
road though. Im gonna lose at least 1 dog, maybe two..and that will
purely hurt. Aussies are not fighters and Ive some elderly dogs who
have never had a fight in their life. Ive made a point to tell the
wife to stay inside and call the cops if they manage to bust into the
yard. Id rather lose some dogs then have her hurt again. And this one
is big and is indeed, a killer. You can see it in his eyes when he
goes into that mode. Ive been attacked by a pit and had to stab him
to death..and that takes a lot of stabbing to do, while he was trying
to chew off my arm. Leaves some nasty scars . All I could do was stuff
my arm as far in his mouth as I could and keep it there, and keep
stabbing him until he bled out and died. Hurt like a sombitch too,
for weeks afterwards. They have jaws like hydraulic clamps. One of
the few times I was carrying a K-bar. Lucky as hell I had it...my
pocket knives would have had a job to do. Im lucky as hell he couldnt
get a good solid bite going and break my arm.

We have a number of pit bulls around here, most all of them are
generally good dogs..but if they are inbred pyschpaths.....and I
suspect this one is....they can cause a LOT of issues and pain. There
are little kids in the neighborhood as well..and that concerns me even
more..though most pits will attack other dogs long long before they
will come after a child. In fact...they are pretty darned good kids
dogs all being said. But while I dont hate em...I dont much care for
them and watch each and every one of them, like a hawk.

I think these two are owned by a Mexican, he was one house down on the
other side of the alley 8 months ago, and when La Policia had a talk
with him, he moved. I thought he moved out of the neighborhood..but I
guess not. I warned him the last time, when his dogs backed me up
against the fence. No warning needed the next time.

Id be happy as hell to give you a wonderful Aussie to share your life
with. They are smart as hell, good companions and easy to get along
with, and they dont shed much.

Afterlife

Apr 16, 2017, 10:13:21 AM4/16/17
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 00:21:12 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Animal Control has had some serious cutbacks and
>we here in Poverty Acres are largely on our own.

Hmmm... I wonder if living in "poverty acres" has anything to do with
residents who refuse to pay their taxes?

---
This air ratchet has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus
software.

Afterlife

Apr 16, 2017, 10:16:13 AM4/16/17
On Sat, 15 Apr 2017 22:39:53 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>You are far superior to me.

Same as everyone.

> Im just a lowly worm on the bikepath of life.

Can't ever stop overselling yourself, eh?

>Is that enough to satisfy you?

I've told you before - own up to all your lying, especially the cull
BS. Then you might have a chance of someone taking pity on you. Unless
and until then, do your best to enjoy sleeping in the bed you made for
yourself.

---
This pair of jeans has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus
software.

Afterlife

Apr 16, 2017, 10:20:29 AM4/16/17
On Sat, 15 Apr 2017 23:15:10 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
Yes! The negative net worth, sleeping in a truck in your 60s, and all
the lying are proof positive.

> Im burned out

Just desserts.

>>No, no, no, I meant...but why do you think that, I wonder.
>
>Because you seem to pride yourself in being single, which at our
>age..is generally considered a curse

Then why are you cursed?
https://www.facebook.com/GunnerAsch/about?lst=100000870287375%3A1302124198%3A1492350029&section=relationship&pnref=about
"Relationship: single"

>Ive known a lot of guys our age who were single
>They tended to get really "wierd" in the last decade or so in their
>lives.

More like several decades in your case.

>So we can expect you to start drifting into the "wierd" zone in a year
>or two?

Who is "we?" How would you know how to define "weird?"

> the vehicle Im sleeping in.

LOL

It must suck to go from a place where you can only flush the toilet
occasionally, to where you have no toilet at all.

This box of Kleenex has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus
software.

Larry Jaques

Apr 16, 2017, 1:42:23 PM4/16/17
wrote:

>I should mention that today I did have a big barking commotion at the
>back alley. 2 stray pit bulls were making great effort to tear
>through the back double gate, to get to my dogs. And a couple of the
>newer dogs were defending the property as best as they know how. Those
>two pits have been responsible for more than a couple deaths of local
>dogs and no one knows who they belong to..but they are in too good a
>shape to be homeless. Animal Control has had some serious cutbacks and
>we here in Poverty Acres are largely on our own.

Ditto here. And there is a special election next month. If the
Sheriff, the library, the remote firemen, and the animal control all
get their bonds passed, my property taxes will QUINTUPLE to over
$4300. Just the jail bond will increase it 160%. That's not
"increase to 160%", it's a 160% increase over what I pay now.
The library doesn't need a million three to exist. We patrons and
local companies are always tossing in twenties to thousands to the
tune of half a mil already. This will be the sixth request for the
library and Sheriff in the past 5 years, and this is a special
election, costing us more of our meager funds. Burns me up, because
we po folks -always- turn them down. We can't afford it.

>So I got out the Sheriton Blue Streak in 5mm and shot the worst of
>the two, after I went out and hollered at him and he directed his
>attacks at me. If I didnt have a good stout chain link fence..he would
>have been on me like stink on shit.

It's too bad the fence was there. If it hadn't been, you could have
put a .45 between his eyes from 2' and nobody would ever have to
suffer from that bastard again.

>So I gave him a hunting weight
>5mm pellet right smack in the top of the skull at 5 pumps from 2 feet
>away, right through the chainlink he was trying to tear through. He
>went down..stayed down long enough for me to reload and put in a full
>10 pumps, and check my daily carry .45......and then he and his buddy
>staggered down the alley, and down into the oil ditch near the end of
>the block.

A shotgun would be much easier if they got in the yard. The wife
calls AC while you take out the perps. Think of it that way and it
will be easier. They're no longer dogs, just perps who are trying to
kill you and yours.

>I think these two are owned by a Mexican, he was one house down on the
>other side of the alley 8 months ago, and when La Policia had a talk
>with him, he moved. I thought he moved out of the neighborhood..but I
>guess not. I warned him the last time, when his dogs backed me up
>against the fence. No warning needed the next time.

I'd have put a boot out and the millisecond it clamped on, it would
have a chunk of lead in it.

>Id be happy as hell to give you a wonderful Aussie to share your life
>with. They are smart as hell, good companions and easy to get along
>with, and they dont shed much.

Again, but I keep telling you that I don't believe in pet ownership.
Thanks, but no thanks, EVER.

Larry Jaques

Apr 16, 2017, 2:11:04 PM4/16/17
On Sat, 15 Apr 2017 23:15:10 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
I snorted over the "pretty" remark. Are the floors sticky?

>Given that most of them are at least 30 yrs old or older..they
>certainly arent factory new, but they are in better shape that most of
>their twins that came off the production line on the same day.
>
>Or do you believe , that Im a totally incompetent wanker like my
>personal non metalworking fan club does?

They can suck eggs, preferably some which have sitting outside since
last Easter. Happy Easter, BTW.

>Be honest here. Im being rather serious at the moment. It was a long
>week, Ive been up since 4:30 yesterday morning with a 2 hour cat nap
>about 2am Sat morning, its 11pm, Im burned out, and Im being quite
>serious.

No, of course I don't, mon. Except when it comes to smoking and pets,
we run pretty parallel. I was into sailboats when I was 8-12, but
fell out of it after that, so I didn't really follow your refurbs.
I wasn't dissing them, just the one remark. ;)

>>No, no, no, I meant...but why do you think that, I wonder.
>
>Because you seem to pride yourself in being single, which at our
>age..is generally considered a curse rather than a blessing. At least
>thats what you imply while posting here.
>Ive known a lot of guys our age who were single..and died that way.
>They tended to get really "wierd" in the last decade or so in their
>lives. I do consider you a good friend..and hope that you are not
>headed down that path. But thats your choice, be it as it may.

I've always been weird, so I'll be OK. ;)

>>>Now I can understand if a pet barks "I dont -do-Larry" or squawks it,
>>>meows it or even hisses it..but you being single and not having a
>>>buddy that doesnt want to go and buy expensive clothes or fancy gizmos
>>>or actual food...shrug.
>>>
>>>I somehow suspect you arent even keeping the "its expensive to own,
>>>cheaper to rent" mode with companionship. You are a one man band with
>>>no audience.
>>
>>I'm ambidextrous. ;) I've only found one decent woman up here, and
>>that was a fun couple of years. But hermits don't need pets or women
>>for companionship if they don't feel lonesome.
>
>So we can expect you to start drifting into the "wierd" zone in a year
>or two?

See above.

>I live my privacy as well as anyone does, but sleeping with Momma has
>its charms, at least when Im at home. The dogs are a good second
>choice and I have one or two of them with me generally when Im on the
>road. They dont talk much, dont argue, love to snuggle and wake me up
>when nightwalkers are prowling around the vehicle Im sleeping in.

I've never needed that.

>>>You got to have someone who will give you applause..be it
>>>a cheerfully wagging tail or a happy Meow!! or even a squawk.
>>
>>I'm self-congratulatory on crossing out items on lists, and keep
>>myself entertained. And I truly, truly like and need my total peace
>>and quiet (other than the tinnitus), so I don't even listen to music
>>(CDs) or TV (Redbox only) 95% of the time. I do crank up the stereo
>>for a few songs while doing the dishes, though. Call me a happy
>>hermit.
>
>Hope that works out well for you. Me..I need my regular doses of
>pussy and companionship. My family..the males stay "able" to quite
>late in life and I dont appear to be slowing down very much from when
>I was a teen.

My grandfather on Dad's side was gettin' some once a month in his
early 90s. That cracked me up and made me proud. Can't say I've
turned down many sexy ladies, but I no longer actively seek 'em. And
I don't miss the horrible pain of breakups at all, so I'm very happy
single.

>>>All the stats say you will live at least 10 yrs longer with a companion of
>>>some sort.
>>
>>Actually, most people with companions don't WANT to live those extra
>>years. I suppose that explains the 90% divorce rate, eh?
>
>Its not 90%, its somewhat less than 50%, but very close, at least for
>first marraiges and it gets smaller with second marraiges. If one is
>married 3 times..we know that they have charector issues, make really
>really bad choices in mates or have other issues.

No fair counting someone married 3 times as not being a divorcee.
Stats are additive.

>>>(Grin). I actually used that little Weld Pac 100 this last week,
>>>making up some stands and electrical box mounts. It still sucks.
>>
>>Ho, boy! Videos, please! But don't stream 'em or SCE will nail ya.
>
>My cell will do videos and decent enough photos, but I carry my Oly
>E-520 everywhere I go and it doesnt do videos.
>Im currently updating the electrical in a Cambodian machine shop in
>Santa Ana, Cal.

Hey, Santy Annie wasn't but 60ish miles from my old stomping grounds.
But it was a far cry from lazy Vista. Next door to Animalheim, and
all part of HelL.A., to us. Just confirming that mileage, I saw six
separate incidents on I-5 between Oceanside and Santa Ana right now. I
sure don't miss LoCal traffic.

>Southern California Edison???

A quick peek online told me L.A.'s old ConEd was now SCE. Si o no?

> Im supplying a lot of conduit fittings and whatnot from my rather
>large stocks, they are buying the wire, conduit and some of the boxes
>and paying the labor along with something for all the gear Ive
>supplied. A couple hundred in breakers alone is what Ive supplied.
>Ill charge em $100 for them.
>
>Ever hear Stairway to Heaven in Cambodian? I cant get it out of my
>head tonight.

Thankfully, NO.

>music..mostly..occasionally...generally..in Cambodian..or Kampuchean
>as it is otherwise known. I was there for about a week back in the
>early 70s while hunting and wasnt impressed then. Neither are these
>good people..they escaped as Pol Pot & Co were gaining power and
>butchering 1.5 million of their friends and family members.

Suckage.

Gunner Asch

Apr 16, 2017, 2:34:15 PM4/16/17
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 07:13:19 -0700, Afterlife <A...@AF.net> wrote:

>On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 00:21:12 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>Animal Control has had some serious cutbacks and
>>we here in Poverty Acres are largely on our own.
>
>Hmmm... I wonder if living in "poverty acres" has anything to do with
>residents who refuse to pay their taxes?

Good question. Wake me up when you get an answer.

>---
>This air ratchet has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus
>software.

---

Gunner Asch

Apr 16, 2017, 3:07:24 PM4/16/17
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 10:42:47 -0700, Larry Jaques
<lja...@invalid.diversifycomm.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 00:21:12 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>I should mention that today I did have a big barking commotion at the
>>back alley. 2 stray pit bulls were making great effort to tear
>>through the back double gate, to get to my dogs. And a couple of the
>>newer dogs were defending the property as best as they know how. Those
>>two pits have been responsible for more than a couple deaths of local
>>dogs and no one knows who they belong to..but they are in too good a
>>shape to be homeless. Animal Control has had some serious cutbacks and
>>we here in Poverty Acres are largely on our own.
>
>Ditto here. And there is a special election next month. If the
>Sheriff, the library, the remote firemen, and the animal control all
>get their bonds passed, my property taxes will QUINTUPLE to over
>$4300. Just the jail bond will increase it 160%. That's not
>"increase to 160%", it's a 160% increase over what I pay now.
>The library doesn't need a million three to exist. We patrons and
>local companies are always tossing in twenties to thousands to the
>tune of half a mil already. This will be the sixth request for the
>library and Sheriff in the past 5 years, and this is a special
>election, costing us more of our meager funds. Burns me up, because
>we po folks -always- turn them down. We can't afford it.

And here I was, thinking that California property taxes were
high....geeze. Thats the reason I DONT live in an urban county.

>>So I got out the Sheriton Blue Streak in 5mm and shot the worst of
>>the two, after I went out and hollered at him and he directed his
>>attacks at me. If I didnt have a good stout chain link fence..he would
>>have been on me like stink on shit.
>
>It's too bad the fence was there. If it hadn't been, you could have
>put a .45 between his eyes from 2' and nobody would ever have to
>suffer from that bastard again.

Never shoot a pit bull in the head with anything smaller than a heavy
bullet in a .243. Like bears....bullets tend to bounce off or deflect.
Shoot em in the spine/neck behind their skulls then angle the next
finishing shot from behind the rib cage into the heart/lung area. Its
more humane and kills them quicker. Ive killed almost 2 dozen of the
bastards. If I hated them individually..Id simply electrocute them.

>>So I gave him a hunting weight
>>5mm pellet right smack in the top of the skull at 5 pumps from 2 feet
>>away, right through the chainlink he was trying to tear through. He
>>went down..stayed down long enough for me to reload and put in a full
>>10 pumps, and check my daily carry .45......and then he and his buddy
>>staggered down the alley, and down into the oil ditch near the end of
>>the block.
>
>A shotgun would be much easier if they got in the yard. The wife
>calls AC while you take out the perps. Think of it that way and it
>will be easier. They're no longer dogs, just perps who are trying to
>kill you and yours.

If they got into the yard..they are not going to be standing there
waiting to be shot..but would be mixed up with a pack of dogs and
machinery, while trying to rip the throat out of each one. Thats the
reason I hope they never get in..seperating them out of the mass will
be tough as hell and Id hate to shoot one of my own dogs by accident.
Hence Im going to be ripped up, getting close enough to put a JHP in
that dog.

I have a rather grim understanding of reality....been there, done
that, got the t-shirt and the scars.

>>I think these two are owned by a Mexican, he was one house down on the
>>other side of the alley 8 months ago, and when La Policia had a talk
>>with him, he moved. I thought he moved out of the neighborhood..but I
>>guess not. I warned him the last time, when his dogs backed me up
>>against the fence. No warning needed the next time.
>
>I'd have put a boot out and the millisecond it clamped on, it would
>have a chunk of lead in it.

Ayup. But shooting a dog on the other side of a stout chainlink fence
and claiming self defense...in California...has issues. Even here in
my nice red area.

>>Id be happy as hell to give you a wonderful Aussie to share your life
>>with. They are smart as hell, good companions and easy to get along
>>with, and they dont shed much.
>
>Again, but I keep telling you that I don't believe in pet ownership.
>Thanks, but no thanks, EVER.
Its never "ownership". Its a partnership between you and your
companion.

Meanie! Now go and be wierd.

(Grin)

Happy Easter, whatever that means to you.

Gunner Asch

Apr 16, 2017, 3:13:10 PM4/16/17
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 07:16:11 -0700, Afterlife <A...@AF.net> wrote:

>On Sat, 15 Apr 2017 22:39:53 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>You are far superior to me.
>
>Same as everyone.

Of course!

>> Im just a lowly worm on the bikepath of life.
>
>Can't ever stop overselling yourself, eh?

Nope.

>>Is that enough to satisfy you?
>
>I've told you before - own up to all your lying, especially the cull
>BS. Then you might have a chance of someone taking pity on you. Unless
>and until then, do your best to enjoy sleeping in the bed you made for
>yourself.

What you claim are lies..are most often factual. Until you get it
through your skull that I seldom ever lie..we seem to have run into
an impass.

What the hell do I want with pity? Will it feed the dogs, make my
heart all better or knock 20 yrs off my age?

You truely are a wonder...thinking that your world view is far far
superior to my reality. You really dont have a clue, do you.

Must truely suck to be you.

Eastern white trash...thats all you can be.

Gunner

>---
>This pair of jeans has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus
>software.

---

Afterlife

Apr 16, 2017, 3:21:50 PM4/16/17
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 12:07:16 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
WTF? You don't pay ANY property taxes! What difference does it make
WHERE you don't pay them? LOL

---
This sheetrock has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus
software.

Afterlife

Apr 16, 2017, 3:22:41 PM4/16/17
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 12:12:50 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 07:16:11 -0700, Afterlife <A...@AF.net> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 15 Apr 2017 22:39:53 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>You are far superior to me.
>>
>>Same as everyone.
>
>Of course!
>>
>>> Im just a lowly worm on the bikepath of life.
>>
>>Can't ever stop overselling yourself, eh?
>
>Nope.
>>
>>>Is that enough to satisfy you?
>>
>>I've told you before - own up to all your lying, especially the cull
>>BS. Then you might have a chance of someone taking pity on you. Unless
>>and until then, do your best to enjoy sleeping in the bed you made for
>>yourself.
>
>What you claim are lies..are most often factual.

Hmmm, what about these?

"I never lie"
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.machines.cnc/msg/0264cc658d2e57fb

"I never lie"
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.liberalism/msg/9ef5f530780d8194

"I can say with a clear conscience that I dont lie. And I dont.
Ive made a point of it for most of my life. Ever since I discovered
its far far to difficult to remember which lies one tells which person
and it comes back and bites you in the ass."
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.crafts.metalworking/msg/7f633fef7961cc92

So were you lying about never lying then, or are you lying about only
lying sometimes now?

> Until you get it
>through your skull that I seldom ever lie..we seem to have run into
>an impass.

That's what I was hoping for!

---
This tile floor has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus
software.

Gunner Asch

Apr 16, 2017, 3:56:26 PM4/16/17
Good to see your sense of self worth is so high.

>> Im burned out
>
>Just desserts.

Of coure it is.

>>>No, no, no, I meant...but why do you think that, I wonder.
>>
>>Because you seem to pride yourself in being single, which at our
>>age..is generally considered a curse
>
>Then why are you cursed?
>https://www.facebook.com/GunnerAsch/about?lst=100000870287375%3A1302124198%3A1492350029&section=relationship&pnref=about
>"Relationship: single"

She has been back for at least 5 yrs. Which of course you know. I
seldom bother going around cleaning up all the profiles I have out
there. Nobody ever reads them anyways. People who know me know my
situation..I never hide it..((as you have noted many times. (snicker))
and simply dont care. Everybody else....who cares? No one that I can
think off. Seriously. It seems to bother you though..... Suffer
bitch!

>>Ive known a lot of guys our age who were single
>>They tended to get really "wierd" in the last decade or so in their
>>lives.
>
>More like several decades in your case.

Again....your opinion is noted with some amusement. And yeah..Im
probably "wierd" too. I take some pride in it, as does Larry and
every other normal but "wierd" person I know. Of course...we dont
like in HMOs that prevent the wierd from living there. In your
ward...all of you are "wierd"

>>So we can expect you to start drifting into the "wierd" zone in a year
>>or two?
>
>Who is "we?" How would you know how to define "weird?"

Experience. the same way I know you are a weak, sorry little sadist
trying to boost your own sense of self worth. I know Im currently in
the bottom third of the economic spectrum...you hope you are on the
upper 2/rds. Hope. Pray...

And guess what...I really dont care. Seriously. I call rich people by
their first names, just like I do street people. The only people I
call Sir, are cops, anyone in the military, or the elderly. None of
which applies to you, Jizlips.

Your sense of "accomplishment"....chuckle...whatever that is..means
nothing in the grand scheme of things..and doesnt impress me in the
least. Personally..I think you are incarcerated in a mental hospital
for the publics safety...but...shrug. Where you cant harm a
hardworking "wierdo" or his family.

>> the vehicle Im sleeping in.
>
>LOL

what..you have a problem with me having work and sleeping in my
vehicle between work sessions when Im on the road? Then you must
simply hold all OTR truck drivers in the deepest contempt.
If I didnt have work...Id not be on the road and Id be sleeping in my
own big snug fart sack with 6 dogs and my wife cuddled up around me.
Im tickled to death to be sleeping in the truck. It means Im making
money. If I ever start making lots of money again..Ill buy another
travel trailer and stick it in a RV park somewhere central to my
clients like I did for 14 or so years, and then spend the "between
jobs" time in it. It would be nice to have a shower again while out on
the road. I wouldnt have to take whores baths in machine shop
restrooms and change clothing at the same time.
But until then...it works for me.

I know..its not as big as that ward room you live in. But then..I can
simply fire up the engine and drive away. You ...cant.

>It must suck to go from a place where you can only flush the toilet
>occasionally, to where you have no toilet at all.

Why? I shit as Ive trained myself to do for many decades. I shit
when I have a toilet available. I pisss in the bushes as necessary.
Ive lived rural all my life, whats the big deal? Its no worse than
being a pilot in a fighter aircraft. Worst comes to worst..I shit
behind the bushes. During the day..Im near a toilet. At night...Im
near bushes and no one notices. What..you have bathroom issues?
Never in the military were you.....?
Never were a long haul trucker?

Oh..thats right..you claim to have worked in an office in a building
filled with nice toilets, all your life. Sorry jizlips...not everyone
had a career like yours. Ill bet you never had to lay down on your
back on an oil covered floor mixed with SS chips and take a machine
apart either. A lot. Must suck to be you. Never had to work
outdoors for weeks at a time at -40 either have you?
Things like that make one appreciate the simple things in life far
more than the "fancy" things.
Never waded through a river and then spent the next 10 minutes with
your pants down and your shirt off... peeling off leeches ? I didnt
think so. You are too much of a pussy.

Now you are snug as a bug in a rug, trapped in a mental hospital.
No wonder you are locked up. What..your reality check bounced and you
couldnt deal with it and went fugazzi?

>This box of Kleenex has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus
>software.

Give it a rest. You are a dick. You dont much care for me. I dont
care what you think. So you can continue to be an asshole, or you can
simply kill file me and never have to read any of my posts ever again.

There are over 700 names in my bozo bin. Almost 600 of them are YOUR
one time nyms. Doesnt bother me in the least to keep sticking you in
the box. Your choice. You certainly arent accomplishing anything
here, and its beyond obvious you are doing this for spite and bile.
Not sure why...shrug..but you ARE mentally ill...so it doesnt matter
why.

I should mention that I dont hate you. I dont much like you, and I
hold you in the deepest contempt. But I dont hate you. One doesnt hate
things that are damaged beyond repair.

Shrug

Gunner

---

Gunner Asch

Apr 16, 2017, 4:10:52 PM4/16/17
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 11:11:27 -0700, Larry Jaques
No. Should they be? Most are covered with carpeting.

>>Given that most of them are at least 30 yrs old or older..they
>>certainly arent factory new, but they are in better shape that most of
>>their twins that came off the production line on the same day.
>>
>>Or do you believe , that Im a totally incompetent wanker like my
>>personal non metalworking fan club does?
>
>They can suck eggs, preferably some which have sitting outside since
>last Easter. Happy Easter, BTW.

(Smile)

>>Be honest here. Im being rather serious at the moment. It was a long
>>week, Ive been up since 4:30 yesterday morning with a 2 hour cat nap
>>about 2am Sat morning, its 11pm, Im burned out, and Im being quite
>>serious.
>
>No, of course I don't, mon. Except when it comes to smoking and pets,
>we run pretty parallel. I was into sailboats when I was 8-12, but
>fell out of it after that, so I didn't really follow your refurbs.
>I wasn't dissing them, just the one remark. ;)

I never said I was perfect. I smoke. I like dicking around with
sailboats, guns, archery and dogs. I love getting a little pussy now
and then and love SciFi books and music that pleases me. Nothing
more, nothing less. Im not a half bad welder and machinist as well.
But perfect? NEVER!! I REFUSE TO BE PERFECT!! Absofuckinglutely
NEVER!

>>>No, no, no, I meant...but why do you think that, I wonder.
>>
>>Because you seem to pride yourself in being single, which at our
>>age..is generally considered a curse rather than a blessing. At least
>>thats what you imply while posting here.
>>Ive known a lot of guys our age who were single..and died that way.
>>They tended to get really "wierd" in the last decade or so in their
>>lives. I do consider you a good friend..and hope that you are not
>>headed down that path. But thats your choice, be it as it may.
>
>I've always been weird, so I'll be OK. ;)

There is "wierd" like me..then there is "UltraWierd".....(Grin)

>>>I'm ambidextrous. ;) I've only found one decent woman up here, and
>>>that was a fun couple of years. But hermits don't need pets or women
>>>for companionship if they don't feel lonesome.
>>
>>So we can expect you to start drifting into the "wierd" zone in a year
>>or two?
>
>See above.

(Grin)

>>I live my privacy as well as anyone does, but sleeping with Momma has
>>its charms, at least when Im at home. The dogs are a good second
>>choice and I have one or two of them with me generally when Im on the
>>road. They dont talk much, dont argue, love to snuggle and wake me up
>>when nightwalkers are prowling around the vehicle Im sleeping in.
>
>I've never needed that.

I didnt when I was young. Its gotten more important to me as I got
older. I still like working alone, wrapped in my own thoughts...but
work isnt everything.

>>>I'm self-congratulatory on crossing out items on lists, and keep
>>>myself entertained. And I truly, truly like and need my total peace
>>>and quiet (other than the tinnitus), so I don't even listen to music
>>>(CDs) or TV (Redbox only) 95% of the time. I do crank up the stereo
>>>for a few songs while doing the dishes, though. Call me a happy
>>>hermit.
>>
>>Hope that works out well for you. Me..I need my regular doses of
>>pussy and companionship. My family..the males stay "able" to quite
>>late in life and I dont appear to be slowing down very much from when
>>I was a teen.
>
>My grandfather on Dad's side was gettin' some once a month in his
>early 90s. That cracked me up and made me proud. Can't say I've
>turned down many sexy ladies, but I no longer actively seek 'em. And
>I don't miss the horrible pain of breakups at all, so I'm very happy
>single.

Hit the dating sites and find a "regular". Lots of them out there,
most of them needing a cuddle and a good fuck now and then, but prefer
to live alone.

>>>Actually, most people with companions don't WANT to live those extra
>>>years. I suppose that explains the 90% divorce rate, eh?
>>
>>Its not 90%, its somewhat less than 50%, but very close, at least for
>>first marraiges and it gets smaller with second marraiges. If one is
>>married 3 times..we know that they have charector issues, make really
>>really bad choices in mates or have other issues.
>
>No fair counting someone married 3 times as not being a divorcee.
>Stats are additive.

Someone married 3 times has serious issues. Shrug.

>>>Ho, boy! Videos, please! But don't stream 'em or SCE will nail ya.
>>
>>My cell will do videos and decent enough photos, but I carry my Oly
>>E-520 everywhere I go and it doesnt do videos.
>>Im currently updating the electrical in a Cambodian machine shop in
>>Santa Ana, Cal.
>
>Hey, Santy Annie wasn't but 60ish miles from my old stomping grounds.
>But it was a far cry from lazy Vista. Next door to Animalheim, and
>all part of HelL.A., to us. Just confirming that mileage, I saw six
>separate incidents on I-5 between Oceanside and Santa Ana right now. I
>sure don't miss LoCal traffic.

Took me almost 7 hours going down last Thursday. I left late and
wound up working into the 3rd shift. Traffic was backed up everywhere.
Took me almost..almost 3 hours going home early Sat morning..not
counting my 2 hour nap in Valencia at Walmart. Walmart parking lots
are great...loads of other folks stop in and crash for a few hours.
There were at least 15 cars and trucks with travel trailers behind em
there, all stopped for some sleep.

>>Southern California Edison???
>
>A quick peek online told me L.A.'s old ConEd was now SCE. Si o no?

Yep. You lost me there.

>> Im supplying a lot of conduit fittings and whatnot from my rather
>>large stocks, they are buying the wire, conduit and some of the boxes
>>and paying the labor along with something for all the gear Ive
>>supplied. A couple hundred in breakers alone is what Ive supplied.
>>Ill charge em $100 for them.
>>
>>Ever hear Stairway to Heaven in Cambodian? I cant get it out of my
>>head tonight.
>
>Thankfully, NO.

Its actually not half bad..in small doses. Its not gutteral like
Vietnamese. Its a smoother, less gutteral language. Much like Thai.

>>music..mostly..occasionally...generally..in Cambodian..or Kampuchean
>>as it is otherwise known. I was there for about a week back in the
>>early 70s while hunting and wasnt impressed then. Neither are these
>>good people..they escaped as Pol Pot & Co were gaining power and
>>butchering 1.5 million of their friends and family members.
>
>Suckage.

They are Americans now, and they are part of our manufacturing base. I
hope and pray they get bigger and bigger. Nice, good people.

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Apr 16, 2017, 4:31:41 PM4/16/17
Sure I do. I dont pay then regular as a clock however.

Even you can see that from the property records, which Im sure you
have in your Links task bar. Thanks for the links btw..I would have
had to struggle to find them.

Gunner

>---
>This sheetrock has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus
>software.

---

Gunner Asch

Apr 16, 2017, 4:33:43 PM4/16/17
Your choice. You pick it..and Ill ignore it. Afterall..your opinion
is simply shit. Shrug.

>> Until you get it
>>through your skull that I seldom ever lie..we seem to have run into
>>an impass.
>
>That's what I was hoping for!

Of course it was. You are here not for metalworking, but for trying to
harm me. Its not working btw.

>---
>This tile floor has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus
>software.

---

Gunner Asch

Apr 16, 2017, 4:36:53 PM4/16/17
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 12:56:19 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>>Who is "we?" How would you know how to define "weird?"
>
>Experience. the same way I know you are a weak, sorry little sadist

On reflection...let me correct that. Remove Sadist and insert "
Pyschopath."

You are likely also a "sociopath".

I actually know a few Doms (Sadists) and Subs and they tend to be
very nice people.

Afterlife

Apr 16, 2017, 6:23:06 PM4/16/17
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 13:31:23 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 12:21:47 -0700, Afterlife <A...@AF.net> wrote:

>>>And here I was, thinking that California property taxes were
>>>high....geeze. Thats the reason I DONT live in an urban county.
>>
>>WTF? You don't pay ANY property taxes! What difference does it make
>>WHERE you don't pay them? LOL
>
>Sure I do. I dont pay then regular as a clock however.

Talk about an understatement! You've barely paid them at all for
DECADES!

> Thanks for the links btw..I would have
>had to struggle to find them.

They're always available in the Wieber Cliff Notes, which is the most
popular result when anyone Googles your name. <shrug>

---
This table saw has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus
software.

Afterlife

Apr 16, 2017, 6:28:21 PM4/16/17
wrote:

>I should mention that I dont hate you.

LOL Good luck getting anyone to believe that whopper.

---
This starship has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus
software.

Afterlife

Apr 16, 2017, 6:30:01 PM4/16/17
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 13:10:32 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 11:11:27 -0700, Larry Jaques
><lja...@invalid.diversifycomm.com> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 15 Apr 2017 23:15:10 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>On Sat, 15 Apr 2017 22:24:35 -0700, Larry Jaques
>>><lja...@invalid.diversifycomm.com> wrote:
>>>

>>>Seriously. Most of them are rather nice boats that Ive restored.
>>
>>I snorted over the "pretty" remark. Are the floors sticky?
>
>No. Should they be?

Who knows what to expect with boats when the owners keep the water on
both sides of the hull.

---
This 67 Chevy has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus
software.

Gunner Asch

Apr 16, 2017, 6:56:31 PM4/16/17
Why would I hate you? You are a contemptable little yappy dog-like
creature that has zero effect on my life.

????

What is there to hate?

The only time I even encounter you is here on this newsgroup and its
more like static than anything else.

Shrug

Gunner

---

Gunner Asch

Apr 16, 2017, 7:00:32 PM4/16/17
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 15:29:59 -0700, Afterlife <A...@AF.net> wrote:

>On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 13:10:32 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 11:11:27 -0700, Larry Jaques
>><lja...@invalid.diversifycomm.com> wrote:

>>>I snorted over the "pretty" remark. Are the floors sticky?
>>
>>No. Should they be?
>
>Who knows what to expect with boats when the owners keep the water on
>both sides of the hull.

My boats are kept on trailers on dry ground. The last boat, the
Aquarius 23/7.0... was filled with rain water when I picked it up.
Pumped it out, dried out the carpeting, cleaned the cabinetry and wood
work and its all nice now. Sails nicely as well. VERY comfortable
boat. Be a good vacation boat. Roomy as can be.

What..you think boats are SUPPOSED to have water on both sides of the
hull? Of course you do..you live in a mental hospital.

https://goo.gl/photos/gaFkPC11Zs9Qn54Z9

>---
>This 67 Chevy has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus
>software.

---

Gunner Asch

Apr 16, 2017, 7:03:48 PM4/16/17
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 15:23:04 -0700, Afterlife <A...@AF.net> wrote:

>On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 13:31:23 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>wrote:

>>>WTF? You don't pay ANY property taxes! What difference does it make
>>>WHERE you don't pay them? LOL
>>
>>Sure I do. I dont pay then regular as a clock however.
>
>Talk about an understatement! You've barely paid them at all for
>DECADES!

And? Your interest in this is..what?

>> Thanks for the links btw..I would have
>>had to struggle to find them.
>
>They're always available in the Wieber Cliff Notes, which is the most
>popular result when anyone Googles your name. <shrug>

Of course they are.

As are the rebuttles from others.

And?

>---
>This table saw has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus
>software.

---

Larry Jaques

Apr 16, 2017, 8:06:47 PM4/16/17
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 12:07:16 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
Chances of any of the bonds passing is slight, but still scary as
hell. But I sure want to stay in county. Living is a city just gives
them the right to exactly double your taxes.

>>>So I got out the Sheriton Blue Streak in 5mm and shot the worst of
>>>the two, after I went out and hollered at him and he directed his
>>>attacks at me. If I didnt have a good stout chain link fence..he would
>>>have been on me like stink on shit.
>>
>>It's too bad the fence was there. If it hadn't been, you could have
>>put a .45 between his eyes from 2' and nobody would ever have to
>>suffer from that bastard again.
>
>Never shoot a pit bull in the head with anything smaller than a heavy
>bullet in a .243. Like bears....bullets tend to bounce off or deflect.
>Shoot em in the spine/neck behind their skulls then angle the next
>finishing shot from behind the rib cage into the heart/lung area. Its
>more humane and kills them quicker. Ive killed almost 2 dozen of the
>bastards. If I hated them individually..Id simply electrocute them.

I'll keep that in mind.

>>>So I gave him a hunting weight
>>>5mm pellet right smack in the top of the skull at 5 pumps from 2 feet
>>>away, right through the chainlink he was trying to tear through. He
>>>went down..stayed down long enough for me to reload and put in a full
>>>10 pumps, and check my daily carry .45......and then he and his buddy
>>>staggered down the alley, and down into the oil ditch near the end of
>>>the block.
>>
>>A shotgun would be much easier if they got in the yard. The wife
>>calls AC while you take out the perps. Think of it that way and it
>>will be easier. They're no longer dogs, just perps who are trying to
>>kill you and yours.
>
>If they got into the yard..they are not going to be standing there
>waiting to be shot..but would be mixed up with a pack of dogs and
>machinery, while trying to rip the throat out of each one. Thats the
>reason I hope they never get in..seperating them out of the mass will
>be tough as hell and Id hate to shoot one of my own dogs by accident.
>Hence Im going to be ripped up, getting close enough to put a JHP in
>that dog.

So tie up the dogs at the first sign of the PBs trying again, then
shoot them when they do get in. Perfectly legal and long overdue.

>I have a rather grim understanding of reality....been there, done
>that, got the t-shirt and the scars.

Ayup, I have some sad experiences there, too.

>>>I think these two are owned by a Mexican, he was one house down on the
>>>other side of the alley 8 months ago, and when La Policia had a talk
>>>with him, he moved. I thought he moved out of the neighborhood..but I
>>>guess not. I warned him the last time, when his dogs backed me up
>>>against the fence. No warning needed the next time.
>>
>>I'd have put a boot out and the millisecond it clamped on, it would
>>have a chunk of lead in it.
>
>Ayup. But shooting a dog on the other side of a stout chainlink fence
>and claiming self defense...in California...has issues. Even here in
>my nice red area.

You misread my text. I said "wait until they got in before shooting."
One should really want it to be a legal shooting.

>>>Id be happy as hell to give you a wonderful Aussie to share your life
>>>with. They are smart as hell, good companions and easy to get along
>>>with, and they dont shed much.
>>
>>Again, but I keep telling you that I don't believe in pet ownership.
>>Thanks, but no thanks, EVER.
>Its never "ownership". Its a partnership between you and your
>companion.
>
>Meanie! Now go and be wierd. (Grin)

You misspelled "stay weird".

>Happy Easter, whatever that means to you.

What, Rinzai Buddhists don't celebrate Easter with bunnies and eggs?
(where'd that start, anyway?)

Afterlife

Apr 16, 2017, 8:35:14 PM4/16/17
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 15:56:30 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 15:28:18 -0700, Afterlife <A...@AF.net> wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 12:56:19 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>>wrote:
>>

>>>I should mention that I dont hate you.
>>
>>LOL Good luck getting anyone to believe that whopper.
>>
>>---
>>This starship has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus
>>software.
>
>Why would I hate you? You are a contemptable little yappy dog-like
>creature that has zero effect on my life.
>
>????
>
>What is there to hate?
>
>The only time I even encounter you is here on this newsgroup and its
>more like static than anything else.

Why would you write so much about having "static" killed in gratuitous
ways? Your lying is as senseless than ever.

---
This apple pie has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus
software.

Afterlife

Apr 16, 2017, 8:38:02 PM4/16/17
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 16:03:48 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 15:23:04 -0700, Afterlife <A...@AF.net> wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 13:31:23 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>>wrote:

>>>Sure I do. I dont pay then regular as a clock however.
>>
>>Talk about an understatement! You've barely paid them at all for
>>DECADES!
>
>And? Your interest in this is..what?

Demonstrating the contradiction between what phony conservatives
preach, and what they practice. Marveling at the flow of verbal
diarrhea you produce trying to excuse undeniable lies.

>>> Thanks for the links btw..I would have
>>>had to struggle to find them.
>>
>>They're always available in the Wieber Cliff Notes, which is the most
>>popular result when anyone Googles your name. <shrug>
>
>Of course they are.

Is that supposed to be a rebuttal?

>As are the rebuttles from others.

What rebuttals are those? The lies you told to "rebut" being called
out... which ended up as part of the Cliff Notes? Or you writing
impotent retorts such as ...

>And?

LOL

Time for an update on those septic repairs, eh? How many flushes could
you squeeze in today compared to when you first start working on the
problem... in 2001? Meet any fellow black tie dinner attendees at the
laundromat?

---
This wall to wall carpeting has been checked for viruses by Avast
antivirus software.

Afterlife

Apr 16, 2017, 8:40:46 PM4/16/17
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 16:00:30 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 15:29:59 -0700, Afterlife <A...@AF.net> wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 13:10:32 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>>wrote:

>>>No. Should they be?
>>
>>Who knows what to expect with boats when the owners keep the water on
>>both sides of the hull.
>
>My boats are kept on trailers on dry ground.

During the flood, did you think of leaving the boats on the wet
ground, and putting your mobile on the trailers?

>The last boat, the
>Aquarius 23/7.0... was filled with rain water when I picked it up.

You must have felt right at home!

>Pumped it out,

AFTER you towed the water home first, right genius?

> dried out the carpeting, cleaned the cabinetry and wood
>work and its all nice now.

For some reason I doubt anyone would take your word for what
constitutes "nice."

>a good vacation boat.

Vacation? Hahahaha! Look for a retirement boat next time.

---
This bicycle has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus
software.

Gunner Asch

Apr 16, 2017, 10:52:05 PM4/16/17
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 17:07:14 -0700, Larry Jaques
Tie up 12 dogs and leave them unable to even run from the pit?

If I missed with my first shot, using my shotgun and a load of #4
buck..it would be bad..and that sob can move fast. Tying them up...Id
have to think about that..ever get 12 dogs together and willing to be
tied up when there is a dog trying to much them? Chuckle...dream on.

>>I have a rather grim understanding of reality....been there, done
>>that, got the t-shirt and the scars.
>
>Ayup, I have some sad experiences there, too.

>>>I'd have put a boot out and the millisecond it clamped on, it would
>>>have a chunk of lead in it.
>>
>>Ayup. But shooting a dog on the other side of a stout chainlink fence
>>and claiming self defense...in California...has issues. Even here in
>>my nice red area.
>
>You misread my text. I said "wait until they got in before shooting."
>One should really want it to be a legal shooting.

Ayup.

>>>Again, but I keep telling you that I don't believe in pet ownership.
>>>Thanks, but no thanks, EVER.
>>Its never "ownership". Its a partnership between you and your
>>companion.
>>
>>Meanie! Now go and be wierd. (Grin)
>
>You misspelled "stay weird".

Ok...Stay Wierd! Wierdness Rules! Frack the Garbonzo!!

>>Happy Easter, whatever that means to you.
>
>What, Rinzai Buddhists don't celebrate Easter with bunnies and eggs?
>(where'd that start, anyway?)

Of course we do. Buddhism is a way of life, not so much a religion.
No kids around though..so celebrating without kids...just dont have
much heart for it.

Larry Jaques

Apr 18, 2017, 10:27:07 AM4/18/17
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 19:52:04 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
With you and pistolas in both hands, mon? The pit wouldn't have a
chance.

>If I missed with my first shot, using my shotgun and a load of #4
>buck..it would be bad..and that sob can move fast. Tying them up...Id
>have to think about that..ever get 12 dogs together and willing to be
>tied up when there is a dog trying to much them? Chuckle...dream on.

Two alternatives I see are:
1) train your dogs to come to be tied up.
2) keep fewer dogs.
Or just allow the pit to munch you and the dogs. <chuckle>

>>>Ayup. But shooting a dog on the other side of a stout chainlink fence
>>>and claiming self defense...in California...has issues. Even here in
>>>my nice red area.
>>
>>You misread my text. I said "wait until they got in before shooting."
>>One should really want it to be a legal shooting.
>
>Ayup.

We are mostly red up here, too, but the new Sheriff is a PC mofo who
decided that we should all pay $0.93/1000 on our property tax to fund
more jail beds and, I think, new paint jobs for the cruisers.

Gunner Asch

Apr 18, 2017, 11:24:07 AM4/18/17
I dont see the problem. <shrug> Let the dems pay for that
buffoonery. When the tax bill comes just use it for ass wipe. Theres
nothing they can do. Trust me. VBG

Gunner Asch

Apr 18, 2017, 3:26:53 PM4/18/17
On Tue, 18 Apr 2017 07:27:39 -0700, Larry Jaques
When they are mixed up and fighting...I have to be very very careful
about taking the shot. Very careful. Exeedingly careful. I love my
dogs..and Id have to get up to contact range. Shrug.

>>If I missed with my first shot, using my shotgun and a load of #4
>>buck..it would be bad..and that sob can move fast. Tying them up...Id
>>have to think about that..ever get 12 dogs together and willing to be
>>tied up when there is a dog trying to much them? Chuckle...dream on.
>
>Two alternatives I see are:
>1) train your dogs to come to be tied up.
>2) keep fewer dogs.
>Or just allow the pit to munch you and the dogs. <chuckle>

I have a large fenced back yard where they can run and romp. Put a
very agressive pit bull dog into the middle of a pack of even the
best trained dogs......good luck with that. Given that a large number
of them would be getting between me and the pit to protect me..and the
rest would be trying to either run or fight...very good luck with
that. They arent Airborne troops. They are...dogs.

Im trying to keep fewer dogs. Id be tickled as hell with 5 or so. But
soon as I adopt out a couple..another shows up. The economy and
assholes who think pets of any type are a fashion accessory....shrug.

>>>You misread my text. I said "wait until they got in before shooting."
>>>One should really want it to be a legal shooting.
>>
>>Ayup.
>
>We are mostly red up here, too, but the new Sheriff is a PC mofo who
>decided that we should all pay $0.93/1000 on our property tax to fund
>more jail beds and, I think, new paint jobs for the cruisers.

You folks elected him. You can unelect him. We have a GOOD sheriff in
our county. Great old boy!

Gunner Asch

Apr 18, 2017, 4:14:37 PM4/18/17
On Tue, 18 Apr 2017 08:24:00 -0700, Gunner Asch <Gumne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>From: Gunner Asch <Gumne...@gmail.com>
>Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.survival
>Subject: Re: My latest project
>Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2017 08:24:00 -0700
>
>On Tue, 18 Apr 2017 07:27:39 -0700, Larry Jaques
><lja...@invalid.diversifycomm.com> wrote:
>
>>the new Sheriff is a PC mofo who
>>decided that we should all pay $0.93/1000 on our property tax to fund
>>more jail beds and, I think, new paint jobs for the cruisers.
>
>I dont see the problem. <shrug>

Larry Jaques

Apr 19, 2017, 12:00:42 AM4/19/17
On Tue, 18 Apr 2017 12:26:57 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

I wrote:
>>We are mostly red up here, too, but the new Sheriff is a PC mofo who
>>decided that we should all pay $0.93/1000 on our property tax to fund
>>more jail beds and, I think, new paint jobs for the cruisers.
>
>You folks elected him. You can unelect him. We have a GOOD sheriff in
>our county. Great old boy!

We used to, too. I miss Gil Gilbertson, who served us for 2 terms and
told Obama to shove it if he passed gun control laws.

http://www.cleveland.com/nation/index.ssf/2013/01/states_sheriffs_vow_to_defy.html

This just in: Metric System Wins!
http://interestingengineering.com/imperial-system-measurement-worst/

--
Believe nothing.
No matter where you read it,

Martin E

Apr 20, 2017, 11:22:41 PM4/20/17
Being a Senior Scientist with a very large company and a practicing EE
I can testify that the author knows little. Science and Engineering use
metric in their calculations. They have to work hard and be an odd one
if in Imperial mode. Machinist work in both and mix both on machines....

Martin

Eric Trump

Apr 21, 2017, 11:34:32 PM4/21/17
On 4/16/2017 12:12 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 07:16:11 -0700, Afterlife <A...@AF.net> wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 15 Apr 2017 22:39:53 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> You are far superior to me.
>>
>> Same as everyone.
>
> Of course!
>>
>>> Im just a lowly worm on the bikepath of life.
>>
>> Can't ever stop overselling yourself, eh?
>
> Nope.
>>
>>> Is that enough to satisfy you?
>>
>> I've told you before - own up to all your lying, especially the cull
>> BS. Then you might have a chance of someone taking pity on you. Unless
>> and until then, do your best to enjoy sleeping in the bed you made for
>> yourself.
>
> What you claim are lies..are most often factual.

Not one of them is true, you fucking idiot liar and tax chiseler and
dole scrounger.

Eric Trump

Apr 21, 2017, 11:39:20 PM4/21/17
You are in the bottom 5% of this country.

> And guess what...I really dont care. Seriously. I call rich people by
> their first names, just like I do street people. The only people I
> call Sir, are cops, anyone in the military, or the elderly. None of
> which applies to you, Jizlips.
>
> Your sense of "accomplishment"....chuckle...whatever that is..means
> nothing in the grand scheme of things..and doesnt impress me in the
> least. Personally..I think you are incarcerated in a mental hospital
> for the publics safet

No, you don't think that. That's just the only lame junior high school
insult you can remember.
He owns you.

Eric Trump

Apr 21, 2017, 11:49:12 PM4/21/17
You haven't paid any in years, liar.

Eric Trump

Apr 21, 2017, 11:50:11 PM4/21/17
Of course you...won't. You *can't* ignore him. He's your puppet
master, after all.

Eric Trump

Apr 21, 2017, 11:52:46 PM4/21/17
On 4/16/2017 3:56 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 15:28:18 -0700, Afterlife <A...@AF.net> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 12:56:19 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>

>>> I should mention that I dont hate you.
>>
>> LOL Good luck getting anyone to believe that whopper.
>>
>> ---
>> This starship has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus
>> software.
>
> Why would I hate you? You are a contemptable little yappy dog-like
> creature that has zero effect on my life.

Sure. That's why you respond to every post he makes and are threatening
to sue him. Nope - no effect on your life, nosirree <chuckle>

Eric Trump

Apr 21, 2017, 11:53:50 PM4/21/17
On 4/16/2017 4:03 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 15:23:04 -0700, Afterlife <A...@AF.net> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 13:31:23 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Sure I do. I dont pay then regular as a clock however.
>>
>> Talk about an understatement! You've barely paid them at all for
>> DECADES!
>
> And? Your interest in this is..what?
>

>>> Thanks for the links btw..I would have
>>> had to struggle to find them.
>>
>> They're always available in the Wieber Cliff Notes, which is the most
>> popular result when anyone Googles your name. <shrug>
>
> Of course they are.
>
> As are the rebuttles [sic] from others.

No rebuttals. No, you'll get no "cite", bitch - *you* have to document
the existence of the rebuttals.

Larry Jaques

Apr 22, 2017, 11:08:23 PM4/22/17
On Thu, 20 Apr 2017 22:21:47 -0500, Martin E
<lion...@consolidated.net> wrote:

>Being a Senior Scientist with a very large company and a practicing EE
>I can testify that the author knows little. Science and Engineering use
>metric in their calculations. They have to work hard and be an odd one
>if in Imperial mode. Machinist work in both and mix both on machines....

Martin, I think you're mixing up the comedian, Matt Parker, with the
author of the page, Trevor English. The comedian is the one with the
video showing the atrocities which are the Imperial system.

I wish the US had switched to metric back in the '70s when it was
first proposed.