Rightists Are Mentally Ill - Psychology Today

Rock Hudson

Oct 6, 2017, 8:26:31 PM10/6/17
Conservatism as a Mental Illness | Psychology Today

In Creationism as a Mental Illness, Robert Rowland Smith argues
that creationists exhibit several signs of mental illness
including denial, psychosis, and inability to grasp irony.

The specter of mental illness does indeed loom large over
creationists, but they are not alone. Signs of psychopathology can
also be seen among their political bedfellows, conservative
politicians, especially when you consider a wide range of illness
indicators. In his award-winning 2005 book, Dr. James Whitney
Hicks discusses 50 signs of mental illness including denial,
delusion, hallucination, disordered thinking, anger, anti-social
behavior, sexual preoccupation, grandiosity, general oddness, and
paranoia. Now I'm no clinician, but in my (admittedly biased
brown) eyes it seems that prominent Republicans have evidenced
each of these ten telltale signs of mental illness over the past
year:

1) Denial: humans did not evolve; Obama is not a native-born
American Christian

2) Delusion: climate is not changing

3) Hallucination: God ordained me to be President

4) Disordered Thinking: being for small government that's huge in
the bedroom; being anti-contraception and anti-abortion

5) Anger: Newt Gingrich’s perpetual scowl

6) Anti-social Behavior: toward women, gays, minorities, anyone
without an umbilical cord or trust fund

7) Sexual Preoccupation: a fervent compulsion to control when we
can mate, with whom we can mate, and precisely how we are allowed
to mate (which I lampoon in Why Do Politicians Want to Police Dick
and Jane's Private Parts?)

8) Grandiosity: even Rick Santorum recognizes Gingrich’s “over the
moon” grandiosity

9) General Oddness: Ron Paul

10) Paranoia: pretty much all of them, all of the time

Even (the not necessarily dumb) Pope Francis appears to recognize
that “it is a serious illness, this of ideological [conservative]
Christians. It is an illness, but it is not new, eh?”

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/evolutionary-
entertainment/201206/conservatism-mental-illness

Sgt. Rock

Oct 6, 2017, 8:34:11 PM10/6/17
On 10/6/2017 6:26 PM, Rock Hudson wrote:
> Conservatism as

news.albasani.net;
logging-data="6oUyR7FUXMPsexHpbh4u6I+/HBhTOMuXp9K9aRSxVnGcQKdwWSLq1g66HF0Sg1UeFZ7V2wrxoqslxoH4ssi4oK3jTw/Bo6ytqpCjU2jtawaq5ttQcPk/lG+hcpflfhuz";
mail-complaints-to="ab...@albasani.net"

Drop dead, albasani whore!

Sgt. Rock

Oct 7, 2017, 11:33:48 AM10/7/17
On 10/6/2017 6:26 PM, Rock Hudson wrote:

More albasani whore spewage!