Stupid Americans Need Better Weaponry To Kill Each Other - Forget The NRA's Gun Industry Lies

DoD

Mar 1, 2018, 10:45:30 PM3/1/18
I have nothing against Americans shooting Americans, in fact as a result you
could say that I'm a firm supporter of the second amendment in the USA. The
2a is all about Americans killing Americans on American soil. What could be
more patriotic than that? And thanks to the 2a, their right wing Jihadist
friends are free to purchase all the guns they need to go out and spree shoot
to their hearts delight while paper target shooting rightists who've never
been under fire believe they can play Rambo and stop them.

However, it's surprising that the modern day NRA bought and paid for right
thinks they are freedom lovers when it was the rightists who wanted to remain
with the crown and opposed independence during the revolutionary war. Maybe
they still hate America and enjoy making more guns available to facilitate
the deaths of more Americans?

If they really want to defend against tyranny, they should lobby for heavy
weaponry instead of believing that pea shooters will stop tanks.

Gunner Asch

Mar 3, 2018, 6:51:11 PM3/3/18
On Fri, 2 Mar 2018 03:45:25 +0000 (UTC), DoD <dod...@gop.net> wrote:

>However, it's surprising that the modern day NRA bought and paid for right
>thinks they are freedom lovers when it was the rightists who wanted to remain
>with the crown and opposed independence during the revolutionary war.

Tsk tsk tsk...the ignorance proven by this poor mental case is
quite...quite amusing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classical_liberalism

Perhaps you should read it and then go slit your wrists in shame??

---

!Jones

Mar 3, 2018, 8:47:36 PM3/3/18
x-no-idiots: yes

On Sat, 03 Mar 2018 15:51:21 -0800, in talk.politics.guns Gunner Asch
<gunne...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Tsk tsk tsk...the ignorance proven by this poor mental case is
>quite...quite amusing.
>
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classical_liberalism
>
>Perhaps you should read it and then go slit your wrists in shame??

We really don't want to take your guns; we're just tired of listening
to you whine about your *rights* all of the time. We think it's long
past time to have an adult discussion about "responsibility"... is
that term in your vocabulary?

Jones

--
Quod si verum est, non dicere.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Mar 3, 2018, 9:10:01 PM3/3/18
On Sat, 03 Mar 2018 19:47:34 -0600, !Jones <jo...@fobahor.com> wrote:

>We really don't want to take your guns; we're just tired of listening
>to you whine about your *rights* all of the time.

Awww, you poor baby! LOL

Michael Ejercito

Mar 3, 2018, 9:48:29 PM3/3/18

"!Jones" wrote in message

>x-no-idiots: yes

>On Sat, 03 Mar 2018 15:51:21 -0800, in talk.politics.guns Gunner Asch
><gunne...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>Tsk tsk tsk...the ignorance proven by this poor mental case is
>>quite...quite amusing.
>>
>>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classical_liberalism
>>
>>Perhaps you should read it and then go slit your wrists in shame??

>We really don't want to take your guns; we're just tired of listening
>to you whine about your *rights* all of the time.
Segregationists made the same argument regarding black people "whining"
about their rights.

> We think it's long
>past time to have an adult discussion about "responsibility"... is
>that term in your vocabulary?

Responsibilities?

As in not violating the rights of others?

Present-day white nationalists also make the same argument about how
blacks do not want to discuss responsibility.

Michael

---
http://www.avg.com

!Jones

Mar 3, 2018, 10:11:54 PM3/3/18
x-no-idiots: yes

On Sat, 3 Mar 2018 18:48:27 -0800, in talk.politics.guns "Michael
Ejercito" <meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>> We think it's long
>>past time to have an adult discussion about "responsibility"... is
>>that term in your vocabulary?
>
> Responsibilities?

I didn't think so.

Mr. B1ack

Mar 3, 2018, 10:20:00 PM3/3/18
On Sat, 03 Mar 2018 19:47:34 -0600, !Jones <jo...@fobahor.com> wrote:

>x-no-idiots: yes
>
>On Sat, 03 Mar 2018 15:51:21 -0800, in talk.politics.guns Gunner Asch
><gunne...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Tsk tsk tsk...the ignorance proven by this poor mental case is
>>quite...quite amusing.
>>
>>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classical_liberalism
>>
>>Perhaps you should read it and then go slit your wrists in shame??
>
>We really don't want to take your guns; we're just tired of listening
>to you whine about your *rights* all of the time.

We really don't want to take your free speech/press,
we're just tired of hearing you whine about your *rights*
all the time :-)

pyotr filipivich

Mar 3, 2018, 11:18:34 PM3/3/18
Let the Record show that Klaus Schadenfreude
<klausscha...@null.net> on or about Sat, 03 Mar 2018 18:09:54
-0800 did write, type or otherwise cause to appear in
talk.politics.guns the following:
And we're tired of Jones and ilk and their "free speech" hobby.

They should grow like onions, with their head in the ground.
--
pyotr filipivich
"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est. "

Gunner Asch

Mar 4, 2018, 7:23:12 AM3/4/18
On Sat, 3 Mar 2018 18:48:27 -0800, "Michael Ejercito"
<meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"!Jones" wrote in message
>
>>x-no-idiots: yes
>
>>On Sat, 03 Mar 2018 15:51:21 -0800, in talk.politics.guns Gunner Asch
>><gunne...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>>Tsk tsk tsk...the ignorance proven by this poor mental case is
>>>quite...quite amusing.
>>>
>>>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classical_liberalism
>>>
>>>Perhaps you should read it and then go slit your wrists in shame??
>
>>We really don't want to take your guns; we're just tired of listening
>>to you whine about your *rights* all of the time.
> Segregationists made the same argument regarding black people "whining"
>about their rights.

Indeed they did. Given that the Democrats were firmly against the
Civil Rights Acts...and they still do it..it appears that its
something in their ids that comes to the surface when their political
opponents discuss Liberty and Justice and Freedom in glowing terms.

Totalitarians have long had a problem with those things.

>> We think it's long
>>past time to have an adult discussion about "responsibility"... is
>>that term in your vocabulary?
>
> Responsibilities?
>
> As in not violating the rights of others?
>
> Present-day white nationalists also make the same argument about how
>blacks do not want to discuss responsibility.

True indeed.

>Michael
>

>---
>http://www.avg.com

---

!Jones

Mar 5, 2018, 12:19:05 PM3/5/18
x-no-idiots: yes

On Sat, 03 Mar 2018 22:19:53 -0500, in talk.politics.guns Mr. B1ack
<now...@nada.net> wrote:

> We really don't want to take your free speech/press,
> we're just tired of hearing you whine about your *rights*
> all the time :-)

I don't recall ever bringing it up. I have certainly not suggested
that I should never be held responsible for anything I might say or
write. Further, if harsh language were found to be killing 38,000
people a year, we might need to take a second look at it. If someone
were to kill 60 people by reading scripture from a hotel window,
perhaps we should reevaluate the wisdom of recognizing that as a
"right".

I would agree that we should discuss the idea of responsibility in all
areas of social interaction; I have no objection to looking at the
first amendment through that lens.

Virtually every civilized (i.e.: constitutional) country on the planet
has something like the first amendment codified into their founding
documents. It's in the Constitution of People's Republic of China:
Article 35 (official English translation) "Citizens of the People's
Republic of China shall exercise the freedom of speech, of the press,
of assembly, of association, of procession and of demonstration."
It's also found in Article 21 of the Constitution of Bolivia... go
ahead and pick a country founded on a constitution; it's probably
there.

There is exactly one country that provides unrestricted constitutional
protection for guns... in that country, they must arm their public
school teachers and conduct school "lockdown drills" periodically; in
that country they regularly enjoy massive public displays of gun
violence. It is time for us to take a long, hard look at the second
amendment and to decide if it's contributing anything positive to our
social order; if not, let's lose it.

I would have no objection to subjecting the first amendment to similar
scrutiny. Let's look at all of it and bring it into the 21st century;
the definition of "arms" has changed significantly since 1793 while
the meaning of "speech" has remained reasonably consistent, I'd
suggest.

max headroom

Mar 5, 2018, 12:20:23 PM3/5/18
In news:0p1o9d1lj8r29hgkd...@4ax.com,
!Jones <jo...@fobahor.com> typed:

> There is exactly one country that provides unrestricted constitutional
> protection for guns... in that country, they must arm their public
> school teachers and conduct school "lockdown drills" periodically;...

Why didn't we do this in the '50s, '60s, and '70s?

Mr. B1ack

Mar 6, 2018, 9:55:39 PM3/6/18
Didn't need to ... people knew that massacring rooms full
of people was a BAD thing.

And then the lefties came to the forefront ........

max headroom

Mar 6, 2018, 11:56:28 PM3/6/18
In news:d2lu9d11325ali16q...@4ax.com,
Mr. B1ack <now...@nada.net> typed:
Now how can we phrase that in a manner which pinkies can accept?

Mr. B1ack

Mar 7, 2018, 5:40:11 PM3/7/18
On Tue, 6 Mar 2018 19:39:34 -0800, "max headroom"
<maximus...@gmx.com> wrote:

>In news:d2lu9d11325ali16q...@4ax.com,
>Mr. B1ack <now...@nada.net> typed:
>
>> On Sun, 4 Mar 2018 13:03:33 -0800, "max headroom"
>> <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote:
>>> In news:0p1o9d1lj8r29hgkd...@4ax.com,
>>> !Jones <jo...@fobahor.com> typed:

>>> Why didn't we do this in the '50s, '60s, and '70s?
>
>> Didn't need to ... people knew that massacring rooms full
>> of people was a BAD thing.
>
>> And then the lefties came to the forefront ........
>
>Now how can we phrase that in a manner which pinkies can accept?

I don't think that's possible. They're as bad as ISIL/al-Qaida
at this point ... a hermetically sealed reality of their own
construction, an ideological hall of mirrors.

All one can do is thwart them.