Does ‘Wrong Mind-Set’ Cause Poverty or Vice Versa?

Rex Burkheimer

May 30, 2017, 8:15:32 PM5/30/17
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/30/upshot/ben-carsons-thinking-and-how-poverty-affects-your-state-of-mind.html

From the article:

Poverty is in some ways a state of mind, their studies show, in that
it can cause people to think less clearly, to sleep less well, to
contend with distraction and to internalize shame. But it’s the
experience of deprivation that leads to the mind-set, researchers
say. It’s not the mind-set that leads people into poverty, or that
explains why many never escape it.

That last sentence is not true. The question can be restated in a way I
have done for over three decades: Being stupid makes you poor, and
being poor makes you stupid. Stupidity - the wrong mind-set - does not
all alone make you poor, but it tremendously increases the likelihood of
poverty. Stupid people do stupid things, and those things often lead to
poverty.

Once you're poor, it's difficult to become smart - that is, not stupid.
Poverty is energy-draining and mentally stultifying. It takes
considerably more effort to do simple things that better-off people take
for granted - for example, maintain working toilets. Time that might be
spent in self improvement, particularly with respect to career, instead
has to be spent scrounging. A middle class family would call a septic
company to repair the well, and be done with it; the broke scrounger has
to waste countless hours on an ineffectual solution that has to be
repeated many times.

Then there is the fact that the offspring of poor stupid people tend to
grow up stupid, increasing the likelihood of remaining in poverty. They
group up stupid because they learn the wrong mind-set - stupidity - from
their parents, and they grow up stupid because their poverty closes a
lot of windows of opportunity for them to become smart. Also, having a
stupid mindset, they're more apt to do things like become meth addicts.
That, of course, increases their poverty and then again their stupidity.

Clave

May 30, 2017, 11:56:32 PM5/30/17
On 5/30/2017 8:21 PM, Olrik wrote:
> I am very, very poor.

Because you're very, very stupid.

Gunner Asch

May 31, 2017, 2:43:18 AM5/31/17
So Nymflip...does that explain why you and the rest of the Left are
utter retards?

---

Rex Burkheimer

May 31, 2017, 10:34:44 AM5/31/17
I'm not a leftist.

Neighborhood number 3

May 31, 2017, 11:07:02 AM5/31/17
On Tue, 30 May 2017 23:43:12 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Finally, a subject on which you ought to be able to meaningfully
expound. Instead, your comment is example 1 of how a stupid person
prefers an idiotic attempt at diversion.

>---

And there is example 2, or should it be example 10002? Can you think
of any more ways to advertise your dedication to stupidity? Almost
always, but even when you can't, that footer makes sure that every
last post tells the tale.

Del Gue

May 31, 2017, 11:46:48 AM5/31/17
On 5/31/2017 8:32 AM, Clave wrote:
> I'm really not much of one for public attention.

Sounds like it's time to smash your fucking shell in!

Rex Burkheimer

May 31, 2017, 1:37:37 PM5/31/17
What do you think? Do you think Wieber's descent into poverty served to
make him even stupider than he already was? Do you think Wieber, having
become more stupid, is destined to remain poor? Do you think Wieber's
meth-head pup, who grew up in squalid poverty, is stupid as a result?

I believe all of those.

Neighborhood number 3

May 31, 2017, 2:30:21 PM5/31/17
On Wed, 31 May 2017 10:37:34 -0700, Rex Burkheimer
Yeah, probably. The stupidity and ignorance motivated Wieber to spend
too much time venting and bragging, instead of working and learning.
There's no way he could become smarter by spending so much time in the
nutjob echo chamber. His mind has become more diseased every day, to
the point that he whiles away the hours discussing absurdities such as
the purchase of $600 motorcycle jeans, and calling in favors from an
imaginary murder squad.

> Do you think Wieber, having
>become more stupid, is destined to remain poor?

Absolutely. He knows it, and he's admitted it. It's hard to imagine
how even the most well-meaning person could help him now. Never mind
that none would try. Wieber is destined to become more and more of a
charity case, and will eventually be entirely dependent on the pity of
the social workers and social system he despises.

> Do you think Wieber's
>meth-head pup, who grew up in squalid poverty, is stupid as a result?

Born defective, same as his dad. No good role model in sight. He had
no chance.

>I believe all of those.

So do most of Wieber's "friends."

Poor dumb Curt

May 31, 2017, 3:01:53 PM5/31/17
On 5/31/2017 12:30 PM, Neighborhood number 3 wrote:
> Wieber is destined to become more and more of a
> charity case, and will eventually be entirely dependent on the pity of
> the social workers and social system he despises.

Funny thing is - he's making good money and enjoying what he does for a
living.

And you?

Poor dumb Curt

May 31, 2017, 3:02:49 PM5/31/17
On 5/31/2017 12:30 PM, Neighborhood number 3 wrote:
> Born defective, same as his dad.

Someone ought to make you a nice barb wire necktie, asshole.

Terron Musgrave

May 31, 2017, 3:03:55 PM5/31/17
On 5/31/2017 11:37 AM, Rex Burkheimer wrote:
> Do you think Wieber, having become more stupid, is destined to remain poor?

Fuck off, tRudey:

YOU are BULLSHIT, tRudey/little man Ball:

11 years ago, while posting under this current nym, Rudy Canoza, we had a
discussion about a revised marketing claim concerning grass-fed beef from
USDA. You claimed that you had written to and received a reply from
William T.
Sessions, Associate Deputy Administrator, Livestock and Seed Program. Here
below is the post you wrote using the nym Rudy Canoza containing your
correspondence with William Sessions.

[start- Jon to me]
Eat shit and bark at the moon, Dreck - the proposed
standard has NOT been adopted. I wrote to William
Sessions, the associate deputy administrator (how's
that for a title) at the Livestock and Seed Program at
USDA that is in charge of writing the standard for the
"meat marketing claims"; his name, title and e-mail
address are at a web page whose URL I gave yesterday,
http://www.fass.org/fasstrack/news_item.asp?news_id=1152

Here's his reply:

From: "Sessions, William" <William....@usda.gov>
To: <jonball@[...]>
Mr. Ball: Thanks for your message. The marketing claim
standards are still under review by USDA. Accordingly, the
standards have not been published in a final form for use. I
hope this information is helpful.
Please let me know if further information is needed.
Thanks,
William T. Sessions
Associate Deputy Administrator
Livestock and Seed Program

May 31, 2017, 3:44:18 PM5/31/17
On Wed, 31 May 2017 13:01:50 -0600, Poor dumb Curt
<was...@gov.resources> wrote:

>On 5/31/2017 12:30 PM, Neighborhood number 3 wrote:
>> Wieber is destined to become more and more of a
>> charity case, and will eventually be entirely dependent on the pity of
>> the social workers and social system he despises.
>
>Funny thing is - he's making good money

No. He's been broke for his entire adult life. He's in his 60s and
still renting a shit lot on which to park his rotting mobile home
which has limited toilet flushing availability. He tries to spins that
into something other than being a lifetime loser, but his list of
liens and unpaid taxes tell the truth. He recently wrote in detail
about putting some small purchase on layaway, and due to his own
error, ending up with NSF fees because his bank account was empty. He
mistakenly thought he'd enjoy a pity party, but instead got treated to
a chorus of "you broke dumbass."
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.survivalism/sTQIQDxEyn8/WfinwFmBAgAJ

Where the hell did you get the idea that Wieber made "good money?"

> and enjoying what he does for a
>living.

No. In the thread I just mentioned, he wrote that things are so bad
"Im starting to wonder why I even bother getting up every morning."

>And you?

Comfortably retired before I ever wrote a word online. New custom
home, lots of toys.

Neighborhood number 3

May 31, 2017, 3:48:38 PM5/31/17
LOL And how did anyone know about Wieber's defective offspring?
Because he wastes so much of his life telling people every gory
detail! See for yourself.

"2 yrs of lies about bills, dirty house, fights with the now 22 yr
old boy who was as lazy as his mother, and as unable to handle any
responsibilities as she was"

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.machines.cnc/LMRssidabSA/4a1UA1TAjX8J

So you see why Wieber is tied to the subject of this thread - because
a smarter person would do something more productive than spend his
"leisure" time trying to generate pity for himself.

BTW, you make your own stupidity obvious when you try to defend the
indefensible.

Poor dumb Curt

May 31, 2017, 3:54:04 PM5/31/17
On 5/31/2017 1:44 PM, Neighborhood number 3 wrote:
> On Wed, 31 May 2017 13:01:50 -0600, Poor dumb Curt
> <was...@gov.resources> wrote:
>
>> On 5/31/2017 12:30 PM, Neighborhood number 3 wrote:
>>> Wieber is destined to become more and more of a
>>> charity case, and will eventually be entirely dependent on the pity of
>>> the social workers and social system he despises.
>>
>> Funny thing is - he's making good money
>
> No. He's been broke for his entire adult life.

Incorrect.

He packed in a couple of gran last week for taking a shop apart.

> He's in his 60s and
> still renting a shit lot on which to park his rotting mobile home

Nope, it's owned.

> which has limited toilet flushing availability. He tries to spins that
> into something other than being a lifetime loser, but his list of
> liens and unpaid taxes tell the truth. He recently wrote in detail
> about putting some small purchase on layaway, and due to his own
> error, ending up with NSF fees because his bank account was empty. He
> mistakenly thought he'd enjoy a pity party, but instead got treated to
> a chorus of "you broke dumbass."
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.survivalism/sTQIQDxEyn8/WfinwFmBAgAJ

Read it again, you fuckwit!

"WTF? They never touched the $150 in my Paypal account."

> Where the hell did you get the idea that Wieber made "good money?"

Don't you READ for comprehension?

He just brought in a couple of gran last week.

>> and enjoying what he does for a
>> living.
>
> No. In the thread I just mentioned, he wrote that things are so bad
> "Im starting to wonder why I even bother getting up every morning."

"Yet we dont spend our
days with our brains fogged by boozing. We simply try harder."

Good man Gunner is.

>> And you?
>
> Comfortably retired before I ever wrote a word online. New custom
> home, lots of toys.

Right.....

Neighborhood number 3

May 31, 2017, 5:07:26 PM5/31/17
On Wed, 31 May 2017 13:54:01 -0600, Poor dumb Curt
<was...@gov.resources> wrote:

>On 5/31/2017 1:44 PM, Neighborhood number 3 wrote:
>> On Wed, 31 May 2017 13:01:50 -0600, Poor dumb Curt
>> <was...@gov.resources> wrote:

>>> Funny thing is - he's making good money
>>
>> No. He's been broke for his entire adult life.
>
>Incorrect.
>
>He packed in a couple of gran last week for taking a shop apart.
>
>> He's in his 60s and
>> still renting a shit lot on which to park his rotting mobile home
>
>Nope, it's owned.

In his own words, fool: "Of course I dont own my lot."
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.crafts.metalworking/vVyU85lFgEw/MKYWWhDYDgAJ

He used to claim he owned acreage. All lies. Now he says he has "land
contracts," which don't happen to show up in any legal records. He
could post copies of these imaginary contracts. Hold your breath until
he does!

>> which has limited toilet flushing availability. He tries to spins that
>> into something other than being a lifetime loser, but his list of
>> liens and unpaid taxes tell the truth. He recently wrote in detail
>> about putting some small purchase on layaway, and due to his own
>> error, ending up with NSF fees because his bank account was empty. He
>> mistakenly thought he'd enjoy a pity party, but instead got treated to
>> a chorus of "you broke dumbass."
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.survivalism/sTQIQDxEyn8/WfinwFmBAgAJ
>
>Read it again, you fuckwit!
>
>"WTF? They never touched the $150 in my Paypal account."

Read it yourself: "My bank account was EMPTY..zero dollars"

Does that sound like someone who "makes good money?"

>> Where the hell did you get the idea that Wieber made "good money?"
>
>Don't you READ for comprehension?
>
>He just brought in a couple of gran last week.

He SAYS a lot of things. But we need only check here
http://www.kcttc.co.kern.ca.us/Payment/ATNDetails.aspx?NUMBER=03930320008&NUM_TYPE=AT&YR=C
to see that he hasn't been able to come up with a hundred bucks,
pretty much ever.

>>> and enjoying what he does for a
>>> living.
>>
>> No. In the thread I just mentioned, he wrote that things are so bad
>> "Im starting to wonder why I even bother getting up every morning."
>
>"Yet we dont spend our
>days with our brains fogged by boozing. We simply try harder."

LOL No, he doesn't try harder, unless you mean writing more BS to
excuse the previous BS.

>Good man Gunner is.

Good people pay their taxes. Bad people cheat the taxpayers. It's
clear which he is.

>>> And you?
>>
>> Comfortably retired before I ever wrote a word online. New custom
>> home, lots of toys.
>

>Right.....

Suit yourself. It doesn't change the facts.

Rex Burkheimer

May 31, 2017, 5:20:39 PM5/31/17
He's not making much money at all because he's seldom working.

Rudy Canoza

May 31, 2017, 5:21:13 PM5/31/17
Not going to happen, shitbag.

Rex Burkheimer

May 31, 2017, 5:26:16 PM5/31/17
On 5/31/2017 12:54 PM, Poor dumb Curt wrote:
> On 5/31/2017 1:44 PM, Neighborhood number 3 wrote:
>> On Wed, 31 May 2017 13:01:50 -0600, Poor dumb Curt
>> <was...@gov.resources> wrote:

>>> Funny thing is - he's making good money
>>
>> No. He's been broke for his entire adult life.
>
> Incorrect.

No, correct.

>> He's in his 60s and
>> still renting a shit lot on which to park his rotting mobile home
>
> Nope, it's owned.

Not by Wieber. It's owned by BEST REAL EST SOLUTIONS LLC. Wieber even
acknowledged it.

>> which has limited toilet flushing availability. He tries to spins that
>> into something other than being a lifetime loser, but his list of
>> liens and unpaid taxes tell the truth. He recently wrote in detail
>> about putting some small purchase on layaway, and due to his own
>> error, ending up with NSF fees because his bank account was empty. He
>> mistakenly thought he'd enjoy a pity party, but instead got treated to
>> a chorus of "you broke dumbass."
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.survivalism/sTQIQDxEyn8/WfinwFmBAgAJ
>
> Read it again, you fuckwit!
>
> "WTF? They never touched the $150 in my Paypal account."
>
>> Where the hell did you get the idea that Wieber made "good money?"
>
> Don't you READ for comprehension?

You apparently don't, spammy.

>>> and enjoying what he does for a
>>> living.
>>
>> No. In the thread I just mentioned, he wrote that things are so bad
>> "Im starting to wonder why I even bother getting up every morning."
>
> "Yet we dont spend our
> days with our brains fogged by boozing. We simply try harder."
>
> Good man Gunner is.

He's vermin - dole-scrounging dumpster-diving vermin.

Poor dumb Curt

May 31, 2017, 7:17:07 PM5/31/17
On 5/31/2017 3:26 PM, Rex Burkheimer wrote:
> On 5/31/2017 12:54 PM, Poor dumb Curt wrote:
>> On 5/31/2017 1:44 PM, Neighborhood number 3 wrote:

>>> No. He's been broke for his entire adult life.
>>
>> Incorrect.
>
> No, correct.

Nope, he used to be a cop.

>>> He's in his 60s and
>>> still renting a shit lot on which to park his rotting mobile home
>>
>> Nope, it's owned.
>
> Not by Wieber. It's owned by BEST REAL EST SOLUTIONS LLC. Wieber even
> acknowledged it.

Must be his llc.

>>> which has limited toilet flushing availability. He tries to spins that
>>> into something other than being a lifetime loser, but his list of
>>> liens and unpaid taxes tell the truth. He recently wrote in detail
>>> about putting some small purchase on layaway, and due to his own
>>> error, ending up with NSF fees because his bank account was empty. He
>>> mistakenly thought he'd enjoy a pity party, but instead got treated to
>>> a chorus of "you broke dumbass."
>>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.survivalism/sTQIQDxEyn8/WfinwFmBAgAJ
>>>

>> Read it again, you fuckwit!
>>
>> "WTF? They never touched the $150 in my Paypal account."
>>
>>> Where the hell did you get the idea that Wieber made "good money?"
>>
>> Don't you READ for comprehension?
>
> You apparently don't, spammy.

He had money in one, not the other, shitbag.

>>> No. In the thread I just mentioned, he wrote that things are so bad
>>> "Im starting to wonder why I even bother getting up every morning."
>>
>> "Yet we dont spend our
>> days with our brains fogged by boozing. We simply try harder."
>>
>> Good man Gunner is.
>
> He's vermin - dole-scrounging dumpster-diving vermin.

You are subhuman exterminable filth, tRudey!

So how many socks are you running now?

10?

12?

Poor dumb Curt

May 31, 2017, 7:17:41 PM5/31/17
The folks who maintain "the list" beg to differ...

Poor dumb Curt

May 31, 2017, 7:22:50 PM5/31/17
He just brought in over $2K, tRudey.

How's you failed home appraiser gig going?

Lotsa time to spend here, huh?

Poor dumb Curt

May 31, 2017, 7:25:20 PM5/31/17
On 5/31/2017 3:07 PM, Neighborhood number 3 wrote:
> On Wed, 31 May 2017 13:54:01 -0600, Poor dumb Curt
> <was...@gov.resources> wrote:
>
>> On 5/31/2017 1:44 PM, Neighborhood number 3 wrote:

>>> No. He's been broke for his entire adult life.
>>
>> Incorrect.
>>
>> He packed in a couple of gran last week for taking a shop apart.
>>
>>> He's in his 60s and
>>> still renting a shit lot on which to park his rotting mobile home
>>
>> Nope, it's owned.
>
> In his own words, fool: "Of course I dont own my lot."
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.crafts.metalworking/vVyU85lFgEw/MKYWWhDYDgAJ
>
> He used to claim he owned acreage. All lies. Now he says he has "land
> contracts," which don't happen to show up in any legal records. He
> could post copies of these imaginary contracts. Hold your breath until
> he does!

Why should he?

>>> which has limited toilet flushing availability. He tries to spins that
>>> into something other than being a lifetime loser, but his list of
>>> liens and unpaid taxes tell the truth. He recently wrote in detail
>>> about putting some small purchase on layaway, and due to his own
>>> error, ending up with NSF fees because his bank account was empty. He
>>> mistakenly thought he'd enjoy a pity party, but instead got treated to
>>> a chorus of "you broke dumbass."
>>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.survivalism/sTQIQDxEyn8/WfinwFmBAgAJ
>>
>> Read it again, you fuckwit!
>>
>> "WTF? They never touched the $150 in my Paypal account."
>
> Read it yourself: "My bank account was EMPTY..zero dollars"
>
> Does that sound like someone who "makes good money?"

It sounds like someone with a variable income.

>>> Where the hell did you get the idea that Wieber made "good money?"
>>
>> Don't you READ for comprehension?
>>
>> He just brought in a couple of gran last week.
>
> He SAYS a lot of things. But we need only check here
> http://www.kcttc.co.kern.ca.us/Payment/ATNDetails.aspx?NUMBER=03930320008&NUM_TYPE=AT&YR=C
> to see that he hasn't been able to come up with a hundred bucks,
> pretty much ever.

Choice.

>>> No. In the thread I just mentioned, he wrote that things are so bad
>>> "Im starting to wonder why I even bother getting up every morning."
>>
>> "Yet we dont spend our
>> days with our brains fogged by boozing. We simply try harder."
>
> LOL No, he doesn't try harder, unless you mean writing more BS to
> excuse the previous BS.

He's got you in a lather, that means he's working.

>> Good man Gunner is.
>
> Good people pay their taxes. Bad people cheat the taxpayers. It's
> clear which he is.

Caliphonya is a taxatious profligate revenue whore.

>>> Comfortably retired before I ever wrote a word online. New custom
>>> home, lots of toys.
>>

>> Right.....
>
> Suit yourself. It doesn't change the facts.

Suuuuure......

Poor dumb Curt

May 31, 2017, 7:26:17 PM5/31/17
On 5/31/2017 1:48 PM, Neighborhood number 3 wrote:
> On Wed, 31 May 2017 13:02:46 -0600, Poor dumb Curt
> <was...@gov.resources> wrote:
>
>> On 5/31/2017 12:30 PM, Neighborhood number 3 wrote:
>>> Born defective, same as his dad.
>>
>> Someone ought to make you a nice barb wire necktie, asshole.
>
> LOL And how did anyone know about Wieber's defective offspring?
> Because he wastes so much of his life telling people every gory
> detail! See for yourself.

Wahteva...

> "2 yrs of lies about bills, dirty house, fights with the now 22 yr
> old boy who was as lazy as his mother, and as unable to handle any
> responsibilities as she was"
>
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.machines.cnc/LMRssidabSA/4a1UA1TAjX8J
>
> So you see why Wieber is tied to the subject of this thread - because
> a smarter person would do something more productive than spend his
> "leisure" time trying to generate pity for himself.
>
> BTW, you make your own stupidity obvious when you try to defend the
> indefensible.

I would NEVER defend you...

Rex Burkheimer

May 31, 2017, 9:25:11 PM5/31/17
On 5/31/2017 4:22 PM, Poor dumb Curt wrote:
> On 5/31/2017 3:20 PM, Rex Burkheimer wrote:
>>>
>>> Funny thing is - he's making good money and enjoying what he does for
>>> a living.
>>
>> He's not making much money at all because he's seldom working.
>
> He just brought in over $2K

No, he didn't.

goodsoldi...@invalid.junk

May 31, 2017, 9:51:44 PM5/31/17
On Wed, 31 May 2017 17:16:57 -0600, Poor dumb Curt
<was...@gov.resources> wrote:

>On 5/31/2017 3:26 PM, Rex Burkheimer wrote:

>>> Incorrect.
>>
>> No, correct.
>
>Nope, he used to be a cop.

Obviously you really can't read. Wieber has posted that he was a
deputy sheriff, a trainee. He apparently couldn't hack that and never
served as a badge wearing deputy.

--
Cheers,

Schweik

Poor dumb Curt

May 31, 2017, 11:24:28 PM5/31/17
Prove it, tRudey, go on put up:____________________________________

Poor dumb Curt

May 31, 2017, 11:25:52 PM5/31/17
On 5/31/2017 7:51 PM, goodsoldi...@invalid.junk wrote:
> On Wed, 31 May 2017 17:16:57 -0600, Poor dumb Curt
> <was...@gov.resources> wrote:

>>> No, correct.
>>
>> Nope, he used to be a cop.
>
> Obviously you really can't read. Wieber has posted that he was a
> deputy sheriff, a trainee.

Iow - a cop. yes.

> He apparently couldn't hack that and never
> served as a badge wearing deputy.

Proof is?

goodsoldi...@invalid.junk

Jun 1, 2017, 12:51:52 AM6/1/17
On Wed, 31 May 2017 21:25:50 -0600, Poor dumb Curt
<was...@gov.resources> wrote:

>On 5/31/2017 7:51 PM, goodsoldi...@invalid.junk wrote:
>> On Wed, 31 May 2017 17:16:57 -0600, Poor dumb Curt
>> <was...@gov.resources> wrote:

>>> Nope, he used to be a cop.
>>
>> Obviously you really can't read. Wieber has posted that he was a
>> deputy sheriff, a trainee.
>

>Iow - a cop. yes.
>
>> He apparently couldn't hack that and never
>> served as a badge wearing deputy.
>
>Proof is?

It was Wieber's own posts but that probably won't be proof enough for
you. After all you have your own fantasies and "proof" probable
wouldn't change your mind at all.

What is that they say about people like you?
"Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity knows no limits."

--
Cheers,

Schweik

Rex Burkheimer

Jun 1, 2017, 1:36:32 AM6/1/17
He already did, Poor Dumb Cunt.

Neighborhood number 3

Jun 1, 2017, 9:51:00 AM6/1/17
On Wed, 31 May 2017 17:25:18 -0600, Poor dumb Curt
Because he's been caught lying so many times. If he wants to anyone to
believe his new story, it's easy to post the contracts. His problem is
that there aren't any contracts.

>>> Read it again, you fuckwit!
>>>
>>> "WTF? They never touched the $150 in my Paypal account."
>>
>> Read it yourself: "My bank account was EMPTY..zero dollars"
>>
>> Does that sound like someone who "makes good money?"
>
>It sounds like someone with a variable income.

What's "variable" about it? Check out his lien records.
http://tinyurl.com/d7hkkp http://tinyurl.com/l68gh3 The consistency
of his deadbeat lifestyle is a fact.

>>> Don't you READ for comprehension?
>>>
>>> He just brought in a couple of gran last week.
>>
>> He SAYS a lot of things. But we need only check here
>> http://www.kcttc.co.kern.ca.us/Payment/ATNDetails.aspx?NUMBER=03930320008&NUM_TYPE=AT&YR=C
>> to see that he hasn't been able to come up with a hundred bucks,
>> pretty much ever.
>
>Choice.

Right. He chooses to spend what little money he has on smokes and junk
food. He chooses to accept charity at the same time he pretends he's a
conservative. He chooses to lie his ass off in public, on the record,
at the same time he's hoping to find a job... at some company that's
never heard of the Internet, presumably.

>>> "Yet we dont spend our
>>> days with our brains fogged by boozing. We simply try harder."
>>
>> LOL No, he doesn't try harder, unless you mean writing more BS to
>> excuse the previous BS.
>
>He's got you in a lather, that means he's working.

He ought to be doing something *productive*. And so should you.
Instead you're making the case for both of you being poor dumb losers.

>>> Good man Gunner is.
>>
>> Good people pay their taxes. Bad people cheat the taxpayers. It's
>> clear which he is.
>
>Caliphonya is a taxatious profligate revenue whore.

$100 twice a year is a very affordable level of property taxation.
Wieber either can not or will not pay that pittance. But if his
shithole is burning down, you can bet he'll complain about the fire
department's response time, same as he complained about the free
healthcare service he accepted from real taxpayers.

>>> Right.....
>>
>> Suit yourself. It doesn't change the facts.
>

>Suuuuure......

LOL Congratulations on living up to your nym.

Neighborhood number 3

Jun 1, 2017, 9:54:20 AM6/1/17
On Wed, 31 May 2017 17:22:46 -0600, Poor dumb Curt
<was...@gov.resources> wrote:

>On 5/31/2017 3:20 PM, Rex Burkheimer wrote:
>>>
>>> Funny thing is - he's making good money and enjoying what he does for
>>> a living.
>>
>> He's not making much money at all because he's seldom working.
>
>He just brought in over $2K, tRudey.

You have his word for that. Too bad he's also said he's behind on his
rent, and can't afford to license Hotel Econoline, or fix his septic
system. Yet according to you, Wieber lives in some fantasy world where
he makes a lot of money, but can't afford a normal standard of living.

Neighborhood number 3

Jun 1, 2017, 9:55:30 AM6/1/17
On Wed, 31 May 2017 17:26:15 -0600, Poor dumb Curt
<was...@gov.resources> wrote:

>On 5/31/2017 1:48 PM, Neighborhood number 3 wrote:
>> On Wed, 31 May 2017 13:02:46 -0600, Poor dumb Curt
>> <was...@gov.resources> wrote:

>>> Someone ought to make you a nice barb wire necktie, asshole.
>>
>> LOL And how did anyone know about Wieber's defective offspring?
>> Because he wastes so much of his life telling people every gory
>> detail! See for yourself.
>
>Wahteva...

Translation - you're poor, dumb, and allergic to facts, same as
Wieber.

Neighborhood number 3

Jun 1, 2017, 9:57:03 AM6/1/17
If you believe that, then it's time for you to accept that Santa knows
when you've been bad or good. Guess you'll have to buy your own
presents.
:(

Rex Burkheimer

Jun 1, 2017, 4:19:20 PM6/1/17
It's not just that he accepts charity - he depends on it as a way of
life, like any other dole-scrounger.

Rex Burkheimer

Jun 1, 2017, 4:26:33 PM6/1/17
On 6/1/2017 6:54 AM, Neighborhood number 3 wrote:
> On Wed, 31 May 2017 17:22:46 -0600, Poor dumb Curt
> <was...@gov.resources> wrote:

>>> He's not making much money at all because he's seldom working.
>>
>> He just brought in over $2K, tRudey.
>
> You have his word for that.

We have his word for a lot of things that no one believes, such as
264mph motorcycle rides on a public highway, 2/"several"/5/8 years a
"cop on the street" who put "thousands" of drug dealers in prison,
kicking a lightbulb out of a light fixture on an 8' ceiling, 5
one-handed pull ups at age 53+ and over 200 lb just a year or so before
needing multiple bypass heart surgery, able to shoot a coyote in the
head at 200+ yards with a handgun "dead easy", and on and on.

Wieber is a congenital liar.

Rex Burkheimer

Jun 1, 2017, 4:27:29 PM6/1/17
On 6/1/2017 6:57 AM, Neighborhood number 3 wrote:
> On Wed, 31 May 2017 17:17:39 -0600, Poor dumb Curt
> <was...@gov.resources> wrote:

>>> Not going to happen, shitbag.
>>
>> The folks who maintain "the list" beg to differ...

No "list", no "folks who maintain the list" - all bullshit.

Gunner Asch

Jun 3, 2017, 11:30:38 PM6/3/17
<was...@gov.resources> wrote:

>> No. In the thread I just mentioned, he wrote that things are so bad
>> "Im starting to wonder why I even bother getting up every morning."
>
>"Yet we dont spend our
>days with our brains fogged by boozing. We simply try harder."
>
>Good man Gunner is.

I spent $350 this week on something I could have spent .05 cents on.
(cost of a .22lr round to the back of the skull)

Had one of the pups get his leg caught under a shelf..for 3-5
days....and amputated it. When I found him..the only thing he had was
a paw attached to his back left rear leg with a bit of skin. This was
late Saturday night. Holiday weekend of course..so I doctored him
until Tuesday morning Tuesday I took him to the vet and yesterday
morning, she amputated the stump at the hip. Wife picked him up late
yesterday afternoon. He was groggy all night, so she put him in a
small cage with formula and Pedialite, (apple) which he liked. I got
home about 2 hours ago and after romping with the dogs, went to the
cage and checked him out. He met me at the door so to speak. He is
currently sleeping on top of one of the pups, wedged in between it and
another one. Everybody happy.

I call him Tripod, based on a recommendation from someone who, I
simply cant remember. He is the runt of the litter. His mom ran from
him, so unless I can get him back in her good graces...we will be hand
raising him.

Anyone who wants a small 3 legged German Shepherd/Austrailian Shepherd
cross..speak up. Anybody who wants any one of the other 12 pups we
currently are raising..speak up. Photos will be posted probably
tommorow night.

Gunner

---

Gunner Asch

Jun 3, 2017, 11:45:07 PM6/3/17
On Wed, 31 May 2017 14:07:31 -0700, Neighborhood number 3 <n...@af.net>
wrote:

>In his own words, fool: "Of course I dont own my lot."
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.crafts.metalworking/vVyU85lFgEw/MKYWWhDYDgAJ
>
>He used to claim he owned acreage. All lies. Now he says he has "land
>contracts," which don't happen to show up in any legal records. He
>could post copies of these imaginary contracts. Hold your breath until
>he does!

I actually DONT own the lot my home is one. However..I did buy the one
beside me, the one on the other side of the alley and the one across
the street. All on land contract.

The "new" landlord wanted $65k for my lot..which is $60k too much. So
I bought the other ones for less than $10k total. If I want to
move..Ive got some land to move the home to. The town is dying..and
the landlord bought 5 lots..5 of which had homes on them. Now he has
lots with 3 homes on them..the others having burned to the ground
shortly after he told the owners he was jacking the rent way the fuck
up. He didnt buy the homes..just the lots. So we suspect the home
owners insured the hell out of them..and then had a Jewish Fire Sale.
Nobody wants a lot in a dying town. Not one of his better
investments...my opinion..worth what you paid for it.

http://articles.latimes.com/1995-06-09/news/mn-11177_1_golden-state

http://articles.latimes.com/1991-08-12/news/mn-392_1_south-taft

http://www.taftmidwaydriller.com/article/20140313/OBITUARIES/140319791

Didnt go anywhere...oil crunch hit..city ran out of money.

Shrug.

Gunner Asch

Jun 3, 2017, 11:47:55 PM6/3/17
Actually..I brought in $6k last month.

Shrug.

Next month...who knows....shrug.

Gunner Asch

Jun 3, 2017, 11:50:35 PM6/3/17
On Thu, 1 Jun 2017 13:26:29 -0700, Rex Burkheimer
<wie...@shitbags.r.us> wrote:

>> You have his word for that.
>
>We have his word for a lot of things that no one believes, such as
>264mph motorcycle rides on a public highway, 2/"several"/5/8 years a
>"cop on the street" who put "thousands" of drug dealers in prison,
>kicking a lightbulb out of a light fixture on an 8' ceiling, 5
>one-handed pull ups at age 53+ and over 200 lb just a year or so before
>needing multiple bypass heart surgery, able to shoot a coyote in the
>head at 200+ yards with a handgun "dead easy", and on and on.
>
>Wieber is a congenital liar.

We keep asking you for your proof that each is a lie. Still no
response from you.

Still waiting...and waiting...and waiting....

Gunner Asch

Jun 3, 2017, 11:52:40 PM6/3/17
On Wed, 31 May 2017 12:48:45 -0700, Neighborhood number 3 <n...@af.net>
wrote:

>On Wed, 31 May 2017 13:02:46 -0600, Poor dumb Curt
><was...@gov.resources> wrote:
>
>>On 5/31/2017 12:30 PM, Neighborhood number 3 wrote:
>>> Born defective, same as his dad.
>>
>>Someone ought to make you a nice barb wire necktie, asshole.
>
>LOL And how did anyone know about Wieber's defective offspring?
>Because he wastes so much of his life telling people every gory
>detail! See for yourself.
>
>"2 yrs of lies about bills, dirty house, fights with the now 22 yr
>old boy who was as lazy as his mother, and as unable to handle any
>responsibilities as she was"
>
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.machines.cnc/LMRssidabSA/4a1UA1TAjX8J
>
>So you see why Wieber is tied to the subject of this thread - because
>a smarter person would do something more productive than spend his
>"leisure" time trying to generate pity for himself.
>
>BTW, you make your own stupidity obvious when you try to defend the
>indefensible.

Funny...that is dated 6/9/04. 13 yrs ago.

So nothing in your life has changed in 13 yrs? Interesting. Boring
as hell...but.."interesting"....for some value of "interesting".

Gunner Asch

Jun 3, 2017, 11:53:52 PM6/3/17
On Thu, 01 Jun 2017 06:55:37 -0700, Neighborhood number 3 <n...@af.net>
wrote:

>On Wed, 31 May 2017 17:26:15 -0600, Poor dumb Curt
><was...@gov.resources> wrote:
>
>>On 5/31/2017 1:48 PM, Neighborhood number 3 wrote:

>>> LOL And how did anyone know about Wieber's defective offspring?
>>> Because he wastes so much of his life telling people every gory
>>> detail! See for yourself.
>>
>>Wahteva...
>
>Translation - you're poor, dumb, and allergic to facts, same as
>Wieber.

Coming from you Wuddy..thats hysterically funny.

(VBG)

Gunner Asch

Jun 3, 2017, 11:54:12 PM6/3/17
Indeed they do.

kick ray-ray

Jun 4, 2017, 2:30:45 AM6/4/17
On 6/3/2017 8:30 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Wed, 31 May 2017 13:54:01 -0600, Poor dumb Curt
> <was...@gov.resources> wrote:
>

>>> No. In the thread I just mentioned, he wrote that things are so bad
>>> "Im starting to wonder why I even bother getting up every morning."
>>
>> "Yet we dont spend our
>> days with our brains fogged by boozing. We simply try harder."
>>
>> Good man Gunner is.
>

> I spent $350 this week on something I could have spent .05 cents on.

Of *course* you did, you fucking dole scrounger.

> (cost of a .22lr round to the back of the skull)

Something you've never done...

> Had one of the pups get his leg caught under a shelf..for 3-5
> days....and amputated it.

I'm going to report you to Kern County animal control. You're an
illegal dog breeder, and you're selling the dogs for fighting. Expect a
knock on the door soon.

--
<VBG> Cites? indeed $75/hr fascinating "I've not" buffoon "hold that
thought" backhoe "the list" cull 264mph "3/5/8 years street cop"

kick ray-ray

Jun 4, 2017, 2:31:21 AM6/4/17
On 6/3/2017 8:45 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Wed, 31 May 2017 14:07:31 -0700, Neighborhood number 3 <n...@af.net>
> wrote:
>

>> In his own words, fool: "Of course I dont own my lot."
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.crafts.metalworking/vVyU85lFgEw/MKYWWhDYDgAJ
>>
>> He used to claim he owned acreage. All lies. Now he says he has "land
>> contracts," which don't happen to show up in any legal records. He
>> could post copies of these imaginary contracts. Hold your breath until
>> he does!
>

> I actually DONT own the lot my home is one.

We know that.

> However..I did buy the one
> beside me, the one on the other side of the alley and the one across
> the street. All on land contract.

No, you didn't.

Rex Burkheimer

Jun 4, 2017, 2:31:58 AM6/4/17
On 6/3/2017 8:48 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Wed, 31 May 2017 18:25:12 -0700, Rex Burkheimer
> <wie...@shitbags.r.us> wrote:

>>> He just brought in over $2K
>>
>> No, he didn't.
>
> Actually..I brought in $6k last month.

Actually...no one here believes that.

Rex Burkheimer

Jun 4, 2017, 2:32:26 AM6/4/17
On 6/3/2017 8:50 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Thu, 1 Jun 2017 13:26:29 -0700, Rex Burkheimer
> <wie...@shitbags.r.us> wrote:
>

>>> You have his word for that.
>>
>> We have his word for a lot of things that no one believes, such as
>> 264mph motorcycle rides on a public highway, 2/"several"/5/8 years a
>> "cop on the street" who put "thousands" of drug dealers in prison,
>> kicking a lightbulb out of a light fixture on an 8' ceiling, 5
>> one-handed pull ups at age 53+ and over 200 lb just a year or so before
>> needing multiple bypass heart surgery, able to shoot a coyote in the
>> head at 200+ yards with a handgun "dead easy", and on and on.
>>
>> Wieber is a congenital liar.
>
> We keep asking you for your proof that each is a lie.

You keep providing that proof.

Rex Burkheimer

Jun 4, 2017, 2:33:46 AM6/4/17
On 6/3/2017 8:52 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Wed, 31 May 2017 12:48:45 -0700, Neighborhood number 3 <n...@af.net>
> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 31 May 2017 13:02:46 -0600, Poor dumb Curt
>> <was...@gov.resources> wrote:

>>> Someone ought to make you a nice barb wire necktie, asshole.
>>
>> LOL And how did anyone know about Wieber's defective offspring?
>> Because he wastes so much of his life telling people every gory
>> detail! See for yourself.
>>
>> "2 yrs of lies about bills, dirty house, fights with the now 22 yr
>> old boy who was as lazy as his mother, and as unable to handle any
>> responsibilities as she was"
>>
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.machines.cnc/LMRssidabSA/4a1UA1TAjX8J
>>
>> So you see why Wieber is tied to the subject of this thread - because
>> a smarter person would do something more productive than spend his
>> "leisure" time trying to generate pity for himself.
>>
>> BTW, you make your own stupidity obvious when you try to defend the
>> indefensible.
>

> Funny...that is dated 6/9/04. 13 yrs ago.

So now the meth-head - still - is 35, and still a worthless parasite.
The apple never falls far from the tree.

Preston Hamblin

Jun 4, 2017, 2:34:12 AM6/4/17
On 6/3/2017 8:53 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Thu, 01 Jun 2017 06:55:37 -0700, Neighborhood number 3 <n...@af.net>
> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 31 May 2017 17:26:15 -0600, Poor dumb Curt
>> <was...@gov.resources> wrote:

>>> Wahteva...
>>
>> Translation - you're poor, dumb, and allergic to facts, same as
>> Wieber.
>
> Coming from you Wuddy..thats hysterically funny.

Who?

Rex Burkheimer

Jun 4, 2017, 2:35:03 AM6/4/17
On 6/3/2017 8:54 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Wed, 31 May 2017 17:17:39 -0600, Poor dumb Curt
> <was...@gov.resources> wrote:

>>> Not going to happen, shitbag.
>>
>> The folks who maintain "the list" beg to differ...
>
> Indeed they do.

No "list"; no "those who maintain the (non-existent) list"; no "cull; no
nothing. It's all bullshit.

Neighborhood number 3

Jun 4, 2017, 9:50:39 AM6/4/17
On Sat, 03 Jun 2017 20:30:42 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Had one of the pups get his leg caught under a shelf..for 3-5
>days....

There is no way to spin that as anything other than you and your wife
being totally irresponsible dog hoarders. I think you two losers could
find a way to kill a plastic cactus. Same deal as you hanging the
other dog on a choker. And now you pretend to be Mr. Compassionate.
Fuck you.

Neighborhood number 3

Jun 4, 2017, 9:51:38 AM6/4/17
On Sat, 03 Jun 2017 20:48:00 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Wed, 31 May 2017 18:25:12 -0700, Rex Burkheimer
><wie...@shitbags.r.us> wrote:

>>> He just brought in over $2K
>>
>>No, he didn't.
>
>Actually..I brought in $6k last month

No. Still behind on the rent, still no license plate for Hotel
Econoline, still no tax payments, right?

>Next month...who knows...

Everybody. You will still have a negative net worth, and will still be
here telling lies, assuming you don't croak before then.

Neighborhood number 3

Jun 4, 2017, 10:07:04 AM6/4/17
On Sat, 03 Jun 2017 20:45:10 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Wed, 31 May 2017 14:07:31 -0700, Neighborhood number 3 <n...@af.net>
>wrote:
>

>>In his own words, fool: "Of course I dont own my lot."
>>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.crafts.metalworking/vVyU85lFgEw/MKYWWhDYDgAJ
>>
>>He used to claim he owned acreage. All lies. Now he says he has "land
>>contracts," which don't happen to show up in any legal records. He
>>could post copies of these imaginary contracts. Hold your breath until
>>he does!
>

>I actually DONT own the lot my home is one. However..I did buy the one
>beside me, the one on the other side of the alley and the one across
>the street. All on land contract.

Nope. No contracts registered on the titles, and no contracts posted.
All bullshit, the same as all the prior claims about owning "acreage."

> The "new" landlord wanted $65k for my lot..which is $60k too much.

What's it like to be in your sixties, and behind on the rent on a $5k
lot?

> So
>I bought the other ones for less than $10k total.

If you "bought" them, then why aren't you the registered owner? If
you'd thought ahead, and claimed to have purchased property in some
county that doesn't have online records... nobody would have believed
that either.

> If I want to
>move..

If? Of course you WANT to move.

>Ive got some land to move the home

No, you don't. And considering that you can't afford to fix your
existing septic system, and can't afford to license your truck,
there's no chance you can afford to move, which would require an
entirely new, certified septic system. In addition, you'd need
permits, which would prove uh, troublesome, unless you pay off your
tax liens, which are more than you claim to have paid for several
lots. Which even in your ridiculous story, makes no sense.

> The town is dying..

Perfect place for you then,

>the landlord bought 5 lots..5 of which had homes on them. Now he has
>lots with 3 homes on them..the others having burned to the ground
>shortly after he told the owners he was jacking the rent way the fuck
>up. He didnt buy the homes..just the lots. So we suspect the home
>owners insured the hell out of them..and then had a Jewish Fire Sale.
>Nobody wants a lot in a dying town. Not one of his better
>investments.

And yet, you'd have people believe that YOU are "investing" in the
area. You are the most incompetent liar I've ever come across.

Neighborhood number 3

Jun 4, 2017, 10:11:24 AM6/4/17
On Sat, 03 Jun 2017 20:52:45 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Wed, 31 May 2017 12:48:45 -0700, Neighborhood number 3 <n...@af.net>
>wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 31 May 2017 13:02:46 -0600, Poor dumb Curt
>><was...@gov.resources> wrote:

>>>Someone ought to make you a nice barb wire necktie, asshole.
>>
>>LOL And how did anyone know about Wieber's defective offspring?
>>Because he wastes so much of his life telling people every gory
>>detail! See for yourself.
>>
>>"2 yrs of lies about bills, dirty house, fights with the now 22 yr
>>old boy who was as lazy as his mother, and as unable to handle any
>>responsibilities as she was"
>>
>>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.machines.cnc/LMRssidabSA/4a1UA1TAjX8J
>>
>>So you see why Wieber is tied to the subject of this thread - because
>>a smarter person would do something more productive than spend his
>>"leisure" time trying to generate pity for himself.
>>
>>BTW, you make your own stupidity obvious when you try to defend the
>>indefensible.
>

>Funny...that is dated 6/9/04. 13 yrs ago.
>
>So nothing in your life has changed in 13 yrs?

Let's see... new home, new car, new truck, new motorcycle, mostly new
shop. Added a dump truck, skidsteer, and backhoe to my outdoor fleet.
But other than those things, yeah, nothing's changed.

You, on the other hand, have gone downhill considerably since penning
that pity party screed. More broke, deeper in debt, more decrepit, and
less hope than ever.

tyre biter

Jun 4, 2017, 10:36:59 AM6/4/17
Oh I just recollected - you're Curly Surmudgeon, aren't ya?

Curt Portland

Jun 4, 2017, 10:39:45 AM6/4/17
On 6/4/2017 12:31 AM, Rex Burkheimer wrote:
>> Actually..I brought in $6k last month.
>
> Actually...no one here believes that.

Fuck off, little man Ball:

Why are you posting as:

Bil Flett
Brett Cahill
Gunner Asch
Preston Hamblin
Jeffrey Van Rensselaer
Frank Tomasczewski
Rex Burkheimer

etc. etc. etc....

Here's some data on YOU little man Ball:

11 years ago, while posting under this current nym, Rudy Canoza, we had a
discussion about a revised marketing claim concerning grass-fed beef from
USDA. You claimed that you had written to and received a reply from
William T.
Sessions, Associate Deputy Administrator, Livestock and Seed Program. Here
below is the post you wrote using the nym Rudy Canoza containing your
correspondence with William Sessions.

[start- Jon to me]
Eat shit and bark at the moon, Dreck - the proposed
standard has NOT been adopted. I wrote to William
Sessions, the associate deputy administrator (how's
that for a title) at the Livestock and Seed Program at
USDA that is in charge of writing the standard for the
"meat marketing claims"; his name, title and e-mail
address are at a web page whose URL I gave yesterday,
http://www.fass.org/fasstrack/news_item.asp?news_id=1152

Here's his reply:

I have read about the proposed standards, and I've seen
many of the public comments sent to USDA. I cannot find
anything to indicate if the standards were adopted.
Were the standards as proposed in 2003 adopted?

Thanks in advance.
Jonathan Ball
Pasadena, CA
Jonathan Ball aka Rudy Canoza 08 Sep 2005 http://bit.ly/2cYknsh
[end]

Jonathan Ball. Pasadena, CA. Priceless! That email, posted from Jonathan
Ball,
you, and the return email sent to Jonathan Ball proves beyond all doubt that
you are Jonathan Ball. Of course, you don't live in Pasadena since moving to
5327 Shepard Ave Sacramento, CA 95819-1731

Here's the proof Jonathan D Ball http://bit.ly/1LFy9t8

> and I won't die soon.

Yeah you will. You're an old man who hasn't looked after himself. I wouldn't
go around goading people if I was as small and as puny as you are, liar Jon.
You ought to be very careful.

> You certainly have no means to hasten my death.

Are you really serious, weed? you're just over 5 feet tall and 64 years old.
You'll be 65 on December 2nd. You've got to stop threatening people and
goading them to come after you. You're pathetic.

Curt Portland

Jun 4, 2017, 10:39:58 AM6/4/17
On 6/4/2017 12:32 AM, Rex Burkheimer wrote:
> You keep providing that proof.

Curt Portland

Jun 4, 2017, 10:40:07 AM6/4/17
On 6/4/2017 12:31 AM, kick ray-ray wrote:
> No, you didn't.

Curt Portland

Jun 4, 2017, 10:40:18 AM6/4/17
On 6/4/2017 12:30 AM, kick ray-ray wrote:
> Of *course* you did, you fucking dole scrounger.

tyre biter

Jun 4, 2017, 10:56:36 AM6/4/17
On 6/4/2017 8:11 AM, Neighborhood number 3 wrote:
> More broke, deeper in debt, more decrepit, and
> less hope than ever.

I hope crows peck your eyes out, you mordant asshat.

tyre biter

Jun 4, 2017, 10:57:06 AM6/4/17
On 6/4/2017 8:07 AM, Neighborhood number 3 wrote:
> You are the most incompetent liar I've ever come across.

You need to be vivisected and packed in kosher salt.

Neighborhood number 3

Jun 4, 2017, 10:57:06 AM6/4/17
Look here asshole - if you want to defend the Wiebers, then simply
explain how they managed to ignore the screaming and crying of a dog
trapped for 3-5 days. Good luck with that.

They are irresponsible low life trailer trash cunts and so are you for
trying to make excuses for them.

tyre biter

Jun 4, 2017, 10:58:02 AM6/4/17
On 6/4/2017 7:51 AM, Neighborhood number 3 wrote:
> You will still have a negative net worth, and

I'd like to see you incinerated.

tyre biter

Jun 4, 2017, 10:58:34 AM6/4/17
On 6/4/2017 7:50 AM, Neighborhood number 3 wrote:
> Mr. Compassionate.
> Fuck you.

EAT
SHIT
AND
DIE!

Neighborhood number 3

Jun 4, 2017, 11:05:02 AM6/4/17
There's less chance of that than of you ever making a factual
argument.

tyre biter

Jun 4, 2017, 11:47:05 AM6/4/17
On 6/4/2017 8:57 AM, Neighborhood number 3 wrote:
> On Sun, 4 Jun 2017 08:36:56 -0600, tyre biter <b...@ben.dum> wrote:
>
>> On 6/4/2017 7:50 AM, Neighborhood number 3 wrote:

>>> There is no way to spin that as anything other than you and your wife
>>> being totally irresponsible dog hoarders. I think you two losers could
>>> find a way to kill a plastic cactus. Same deal as you hanging the
>>> other dog on a choker. And now you pretend to be Mr. Compassionate.
>>> Fuck you.
>>>

>> Oh I just recollected - you're Curly Surmudgeon, aren't ya?
>
> Look here asshole - if you want to defend the Wiebers, then simply
> explain how they managed to ignore the screaming and crying of a dog
> trapped for 3-5 days. Good luck with that.

People sometimes leave their home for a time, don't they?

> They are irresponsible low life trailer trash cunts and so are you for
> trying to make excuses for them.

I excuse nothing as I know nothing of their actual daily life that isn't
seen here.

The same holds for you.

tyre biter

Jun 4, 2017, 11:48:20 AM6/4/17
Fact - Gunner is a patriot.

End of story.

Really, the rest is just noise level.

edhun...@gmail.com

Jun 4, 2017, 11:58:07 AM6/4/17
Nobody but an animal-abusing, reprehensible puke leaves a dog with no one to look in one him for 3 to 5 days.

The whole story is another crock of shit from Gunner, the pathological liar -- your kind of guy.

--
Ed Huntress

tyre biter

Jun 4, 2017, 12:20:45 PM6/4/17
Enough water and food and room to get around, not stretching it.

> The whole story is another crock of shit from Gunner, the pathological liar -- your kind of guy.

Oh then if it never happened...well...

Why the mock outrage, Crazy Eddy?

Neighborhood number 3

Jun 4, 2017, 12:24:25 PM6/4/17
On Sun, 4 Jun 2017 09:48:17 -0600, tyre biter <b...@ben.dum> wrote:

>On 6/4/2017 9:05 AM, Neighborhood number 3 wrote:

>>> I'd like to see you incinerated.
>>
>> There's less chance of that than of you ever making a factual
>> argument.
>>
>Fact - Gunner is a patriot.

What kind of "patriot" decides that paying taxes is only for other
people, and then accepts the charity of those taxpayers?

>End of story.
>
>Really, the rest is just noise level.

Wieber's "patriotism" is the noise. His trailer trash lifestyle and
pathological lying are the facts.

tyre biter

Jun 4, 2017, 12:27:50 PM6/4/17
On 6/4/2017 10:24 AM, Neighborhood number 3 wrote:
> On Sun, 4 Jun 2017 09:48:17 -0600, tyre biter <b...@ben.dum> wrote:

>>> There's less chance of that than of you ever making a factual
>>> argument.
>>>
>> Fact - Gunner is a patriot.
>
> What kind of "patriot" decides that paying taxes is only for other
> people, and then accepts the charity of those taxpayers?

One who KNOWS that Caliphonya is a taxatious revenue whore with an
unquenchable thirst for rights, liberty, and $$$!

>> End of story.
>>
>> Really, the rest is just noise level.
>
> Wieber's "patriotism" is the noise.

No, he is sincere.

> His trailer trash lifestyle and
> pathological lying are the facts.

And yet somehow a guy living a very low impact lifestyle has you tied in
knots - go figure...

Neighborhood number 3

Jun 4, 2017, 12:28:29 PM6/4/17
On Sun, 4 Jun 2017 09:47:02 -0600, tyre biter <b...@ben.dum> wrote:

>On 6/4/2017 8:57 AM, Neighborhood number 3 wrote:

>>> Oh I just recollected - you're Curly Surmudgeon, aren't ya?
>>
>> Look here asshole - if you want to defend the Wiebers, then simply
>> explain how they managed to ignore the screaming and crying of a dog
>> trapped for 3-5 days. Good luck with that.
>
>People sometimes leave their home for a time, don't they?

So what? It's still their job to look after the animals one way or
another. Fact is, they didn't.

>> They are irresponsible low life trailer trash cunts and so are you for
>> trying to make excuses for them.
>
>I excuse nothing

Bullshit.

> as I know nothing of their actual daily life that isn't
>seen here.

What we see here is that they're lifetime losers, and the dog's
suffering is a reflection of that.

Neighborhood number 3

Jun 4, 2017, 12:33:17 PM6/4/17
It's quite likely that the Wiebers' idea of looking after dogs is
putting out giant bowls of food, walking away, and hoping for the
best.

>The whole story is another crock of shit from Gunner,

I think he did have an incident, and he thought the story would cause
people to pat him on the back. But he was too stupid to foresee the
obvious reaction that sensible people would have.

> the pathological liar -- your kind of guy.

The irony is that even biter's pea brain couldn't help but see through
Wieber's lies about owning property etc. Yet he believes in Wieber's
"patriotism," which is little more than Wieber pretending he has or
will be involved in killing fellow citizens. I have no doubt that
biter is a disgruntled lifetime loser just like Wieber.

Neighborhood number 3

Jun 4, 2017, 12:36:59 PM6/4/17
Oh sure. What could possible go wrong, eh?

My prediction - Wieber will be back sooner or later blaming the whole
thing on ... anybody but himself.

edhun...@gmail.com

Jun 4, 2017, 12:43:51 PM6/4/17
Is that how they treat you? That explains a lot.

> > The whole story is another crock of shit from Gunner, the pathological liar -- your kind of guy.
>
> Oh then if it never happened...well...
>
> Why the mock outrage, Crazy Eddy?

What "mock" outrage? Anyone who would leave a young dog for 3-5 days with no one to look after him is worthy of outrage.

The fact that Gunner makes up a phony life to post here doesn't change that fact.

Come on out from behind your momma's skirts, Biter, and maybe you'll catch on -- if it doesn't scare you too much.

--
Ed Huntress

Neighborhood number 3

Jun 4, 2017, 12:44:39 PM6/4/17
On Sun, 4 Jun 2017 10:27:46 -0600, tyre biter <b...@ben.dum> wrote:

>On 6/4/2017 10:24 AM, Neighborhood number 3 wrote:

>>> Fact - Gunner is a patriot.
>>
>> What kind of "patriot" decides that paying taxes is only for other
>> people, and then accepts the charity of those taxpayers?
>
>One who KNOWS that Caliphonya is a taxatious revenue whore with an
>unquenchable thirst for rights, liberty, and $$$!

His county expects him to pay $100 twice a year. In the mind of low
lifes like you and Wieber that's a ton of money. But for normal people
it's dam cheap. Wieber claims his health care rescues cost hundreds of
thousands, and his wife's, millions. And you two insane crackpots
think that $100 twice a year is a bum deal!

>>> End of story.
>>>
>>> Really, the rest is just noise level.
>>
>> Wieber's "patriotism" is the noise.
>

>No, he is sincere.

He is insane. And so are you.

>> His trailer trash lifestyle and
>> pathological lying are the facts.
>
>And yet somehow a guy living a very low impact lifestyle has you tied in
>knots - go figure...

How is absorbing millions in healthcare alone "low impact?" How is it
"low impact" to need monthly charity checks from taxpayers, and
discounts from utility ratepayers? The fact is that the Wiebers are
what you phony patriots call "useless eaters."

edhun...@gmail.com

Jun 4, 2017, 12:47:55 PM6/4/17
The last part is likely, but I doubt if Biter believes anything. He's a cowardly troll. He'll make up anything to start an argument.

--
Ed Huntress

Rudy Canoza

Jun 4, 2017, 2:12:34 PM6/4/17
On 6/4/2017 8:58 AM, edhun...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 11:47:05 AM UTC-4, tyre biter wrote:

>>> Look here asshole - if you want to defend the Wiebers, then simply
>>> explain how they managed to ignore the screaming and crying of a dog
>>> trapped for 3-5 days. Good luck with that.
>>
>> People sometimes leave their home for a time, don't they?

You fucking shit-4-braincell, spammy - you think people leave their
homes with unattended dogs for 3-5 days at a time?

>>> They are irresponsible low life trailer trash cunts and so are you for
>>> trying to make excuses for them.
>>
>> I excuse nothing as I know nothing of their actual daily life that isn't
>> seen here.

Fuck off, spammy, you dumb fat cunt. You claimed to know that Wieber -
the two-decade dole scrounger - is a "good man". You don't know
anything about his life except what you've read from his critics here.

>> The same holds for you.
>
> Nobody but an animal-abusing, reprehensible puke leaves a dog with no one to look in one him for 3 to 5 days.

Exactly right.

> The whole story is another crock of shit from Gunner, the pathological liar -- your kind of guy.

Exactly right again.

Rex Burkheimer

Jun 4, 2017, 3:01:41 PM6/4/17
On 6/3/2017 8:30 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Wed, 31 May 2017 13:54:01 -0600, Poor dumb Curt
> <was...@gov.resources> wrote:
>

>>> No. In the thread I just mentioned, he wrote that things are so bad
>>> "Im starting to wonder why I even bother getting up every morning."
>>
>> "Yet we dont spend our
>> days with our brains fogged by boozing. We simply try harder."
>>
>> Good man Gunner is.
>

> I spent $350 this week on something I could have spent .05 cents on.
> (cost of a .22lr round to the back of the skull)
>
> Had one of the pups get his leg caught under a shelf..for 3-5
> days....and amputated it.

The story is a lie, but if it were true it would speak volumes about
your filthy asshole character.

> When I found him..the only thing he had was
> a paw attached to his back left rear leg with a bit of skin. This was
> late Saturday night. Holiday weekend of course..so I doctored him
> until Tuesday morning Tuesday I took him to the vet and yesterday
> morning, she amputated the stump at the hip. Wife picked him up late
> yesterday afternoon. He was groggy all night, so she put him in a
> small cage with formula and Pedialite, (apple) which he liked. I got
> home about 2 hours ago and after romping with the dogs, went to the
> cage and checked him out. He met me at the door so to speak. He is
> currently sleeping on top of one of the pups, wedged in between it and
> another one. Everybody happy.
>
> I call him Tripod, based on a recommendation from someone who, I
> simply cant remember. He is the runt of the litter. His mom ran from
> him, so unless I can get him back in her good graces...we will be hand
> raising him.
>
> Anyone who wants a small 3 legged German Shepherd/Austrailian Shepherd
> cross..speak up. Anybody who wants any one of the other 12 pups we
> currently are raising..speak up. Photos will be posted probably
> tommorow night.

Another fucking wheezy Wieber bullshit yarn.

james g. keegan jr.

Jun 4, 2017, 3:03:14 PM6/4/17
On 6/4/2017 6:50 AM, Neighborhood number 3 wrote:
> On Sat, 03 Jun 2017 20:30:42 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Had one of the pups get his leg caught under a shelf..for 3-5
>> days....
>
> There is no way to spin that as anything other than you and your wife
> being totally irresponsible dog hoarders. I think you two losers could
> find a way to kill a plastic cactus. Same deal as you hanging the
> other dog on a choker. And now you pretend to be Mr. Compassionate.
> Fuck you.

The time for civic action is now:

Animal Control Dispatch - Bakersfield
Main Number: (661) 868-7100
Fax Number: (661) 868-7101
Email: animal...@co.kern.ca.us
http://kerncountyanimalservices.org/SiteShelter.aspx

Gunner Asch

Jun 4, 2017, 7:34:14 PM6/4/17
On Sat, 3 Jun 2017 23:31:22 -0700, kick ray-ray
<ray.keeler.W...@obvious.con> wrote:

>On 6/3/2017 8:45 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
>> On Wed, 31 May 2017 14:07:31 -0700, Neighborhood number 3 <n...@af.net>
>> wrote:
>>

>>> In his own words, fool: "Of course I dont own my lot."
>>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.crafts.metalworking/vVyU85lFgEw/MKYWWhDYDgAJ
>>>
>>> He used to claim he owned acreage. All lies. Now he says he has "land
>>> contracts," which don't happen to show up in any legal records. He
>>> could post copies of these imaginary contracts. Hold your breath until
>>> he does!
>>

>> I actually DONT own the lot my home is one.
>
>We know that.
>
>> However..I did buy the one
>> beside me, the one on the other side of the alley and the one across
>> the street. All on land contract.
>
>No, you didn't.

Sure I did. Cites to the contrary?

---

Gunner Asch

Jun 4, 2017, 7:39:08 PM6/4/17
On Sun, 04 Jun 2017 07:07:15 -0700, Neighborhood number 3 <n...@af.net>
wrote:

>On Sat, 03 Jun 2017 20:45:10 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 31 May 2017 14:07:31 -0700, Neighborhood number 3 <n...@af.net>
>>wrote:
>>

>>>In his own words, fool: "Of course I dont own my lot."
>>>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.crafts.metalworking/vVyU85lFgEw/MKYWWhDYDgAJ
>>>
>>>He used to claim he owned acreage. All lies. Now he says he has "land
>>>contracts," which don't happen to show up in any legal records. He
>>>could post copies of these imaginary contracts. Hold your breath until
>>>he does!
>>

>>I actually DONT own the lot my home is one. However..I did buy the one
>>beside me, the one on the other side of the alley and the one across
>>the street. All on land contract.
>
>Nope. No contracts registered on the titles, and no contracts posted.
>All bullshit, the same as all the prior claims about owning "acreage."

Contracts registered? You seem to be totally ignorant about "land
contract". Well...and everyhing else.

>> The "new" landlord wanted $65k for my lot..which is $60k too much.
>
>What's it like to be in your sixties, and behind on the rent on a $5k
>lot?

Its not a $5k lot. Its a $65k lot.

>> So
>>I bought the other ones for less than $10k total.
>
>If you "bought" them, then why aren't you the registered owner? If
>you'd thought ahead, and claimed to have purchased property in some
>county that doesn't have online records... nobody would have believed
>that either.

Land contract purchase. When they are paid for...title transfers to
me. Until then...shrug..they remain in the owners name.

>> If I want to
>>move..
>
>If? Of course you WANT to move.
>
>>Ive got some land to move the home
>
>No, you don't. And considering that you can't afford to fix your
>existing septic system, and can't afford to license your truck,
>there's no chance you can afford to move, which would require an
>entirely new, certified septic system. In addition, you'd need
>permits, which would prove uh, troublesome, unless you pay off your
>tax liens, which are more than you claim to have paid for several
>lots. Which even in your ridiculous story, makes no sense.

Permits? For what?

>> The town is dying..
>
>Perfect place for you then,

Ayup. Perfect place for you as well. Some place with some
elevation...say..out in the Soda Lake area. Would you like a
northern or southern exposure?

>>the landlord bought 5 lots..5 of which had homes on them. Now he has
>>lots with 3 homes on them..the others having burned to the ground
>>shortly after he told the owners he was jacking the rent way the fuck
>>up. He didnt buy the homes..just the lots. So we suspect the home
>>owners insured the hell out of them..and then had a Jewish Fire Sale.
>>Nobody wants a lot in a dying town. Not one of his better
>>investments.
>
>And yet, you'd have people believe that YOU are "investing" in the
>area. You are the most incompetent liar I've ever come across.

Investing? Where the hell did you come up with that bit of
buffoonery?

Investing? ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You really are a buffoon........laugh laugh laugh!

Gunner Asch

Jun 4, 2017, 7:40:13 PM6/4/17
On Sat, 3 Jun 2017 23:31:59 -0700, Rex Burkheimer
<wie...@shitbags.r.us> wrote:

>On 6/3/2017 8:48 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
>> On Wed, 31 May 2017 18:25:12 -0700, Rex Burkheimer
>> <wie...@shitbags.r.us> wrote:

>>> No, he didn't.
>>
>> Actually..I brought in $6k last month.
>
>Actually...no one here believes that.

Who cares what you believe? You are merely entertainment, nothing
more, nothing less.

Gunner Asch

Jun 4, 2017, 7:43:45 PM6/4/17
On Sun, 04 Jun 2017 06:51:51 -0700, Neighborhood number 3 <n...@af.net>
wrote:

>On Sat, 03 Jun 2017 20:48:00 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 31 May 2017 18:25:12 -0700, Rex Burkheimer
>><wie...@shitbags.r.us> wrote:

>>>No, he didn't.
>>
>>Actually..I brought in $6k last month
>
>No. Still behind on the rent, still no license plate for Hotel
>Econoline, still no tax payments, right?

Correct. However Ive paid off other bills..more important ones. Ones
with priorities. Im working on the list..slowly.

>>Next month...who knows...
>
>Everybody. You will still have a negative net worth, and will still be
>here telling lies, assuming you don't croak before then.

Oh Ill live longer than you will. We can bet the bank on that, sure
enough. Count on it.

As for a negative net worth...correct. However..unless the economy
tanks again..I should be "ok" come the end of the year.

Given that you live in a Home...your
networth...snicker...lol...roflmao!!

Gunner Asch

Jun 4, 2017, 7:46:54 PM6/4/17
On Sun, 04 Jun 2017 09:44:50 -0700, Neighborhood number 3 <n...@af.net>
wrote:

>On Sun, 4 Jun 2017 10:27:46 -0600, tyre biter <b...@ben.dum> wrote:

>>> What kind of "patriot" decides that paying taxes is only for other
>>> people, and then accepts the charity of those taxpayers?
>>
>>One who KNOWS that Caliphonya is a taxatious revenue whore with an
>>unquenchable thirst for rights, liberty, and $$$!
>
>His county expects him to pay $100 twice a year. In the mind of low
>lifes like you and Wieber that's a ton of money. But for normal people
>it's dam cheap. Wieber claims his health care rescues cost hundreds of
>thousands, and his wife's, millions. And you two insane crackpots
>think that $100 twice a year is a bum deal!

??? Huh?

>>> Wieber's "patriotism" is the noise.
>>

>>No, he is sincere.
>
>He is insane. And so are you.

Snicker.....

>>> His trailer trash lifestyle and
>>> pathological lying are the facts.
>>
>>And yet somehow a guy living a very low impact lifestyle has you tied in
>>knots - go figure...
>
>How is absorbing millions in healthcare alone "low impact?" How is it
>"low impact" to need monthly charity checks from taxpayers, and
>discounts from utility ratepayers? The fact is that the Wiebers are
>what you phony patriots call "useless eaters."

Millions of ...what?

As for useless eaters..ask my customers about that. And we can ask
yours. Oh..thats right....yours wont answer and will probably run
away really fast when asked what you do for them.

Snerk!!

Gunner Asch

Jun 4, 2017, 7:47:18 PM6/4/17
On Sat, 3 Jun 2017 23:32:26 -0700, Rex Burkheimer
<wie...@shitbags.r.us> wrote:

>On 6/3/2017 8:50 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

>>> We have his word for a lot of things that no one believes, such as
>>> 264mph motorcycle rides on a public highway, 2/"several"/5/8 years a
>>> "cop on the street" who put "thousands" of drug dealers in prison,
>>> kicking a lightbulb out of a light fixture on an 8' ceiling, 5
>>> one-handed pull ups at age 53+ and over 200 lb just a year or so before
>>> needing multiple bypass heart surgery, able to shoot a coyote in the
>>> head at 200+ yards with a handgun "dead easy", and on and on.
>>>
>>> Wieber is a congenital liar.
>>
>> We keep asking you for your proof that each is a lie.
>
>You keep providing that proof.

Cites?

edhun...@gmail.com

Jun 4, 2017, 7:47:53 PM6/4/17
And it's one hell of a nice home, too - on top of a hill overlooking a lake, with mountains in the background; big garage for toys; house is all custom.

You could hardly imagine it.

--
Ed Huntress

tyre biter

Jun 4, 2017, 7:51:33 PM6/4/17
On 6/4/2017 10:28 AM, Neighborhood number 3 wrote:
> On Sun, 4 Jun 2017 09:47:02 -0600, tyre biter <b...@ben.dum> wrote:

>>> Look here asshole - if you want to defend the Wiebers, then simply
>>> explain how they managed to ignore the screaming and crying of a dog
>>> trapped for 3-5 days. Good luck with that.
>>
>> People sometimes leave their home for a time, don't they?
>
> So what? It's still their job to look after the animals one way or
> another. Fact is, they didn't.

That was not too long a time.

>>> They are irresponsible low life trailer trash cunts and so are you for
>>> trying to make excuses for them.
>>
>> I excuse nothing
>
> Bullshit.

Read it again and comprehend.

>> as I know nothing of their actual daily life that isn't
>> seen here.
>
> What we see here is that they're lifetime losers, and the dog's
> suffering is a reflection of that.

No, that's anthropomorphic projection.

tyre biter

Jun 4, 2017, 7:52:46 PM6/4/17
Everything or nothing - depends on weather the animals suffer from
separation anxiety really.

> My prediction - Wieber will be back sooner or later blaming the whole
> thing on ... anybody but himself.

Feh.

tyre biter

Jun 4, 2017, 7:54:02 PM6/4/17
Oh Crazy Eddy, you may NOT have a Beggin' Strip...

>>> The whole story is another crock of shit from Gunner, the pathological liar -- your kind of guy.
>>
>> Oh then if it never happened...well...
>>
>> Why the mock outrage, Crazy Eddy?
>
> What "mock" outrage? Anyone who would leave a young dog for 3-5 days with no one to look after him is worthy of outrage.

Nope, that's a reasonable number of days if there's plenty of food and
water.

> The fact that Gunner makes up a phony life to post here doesn't change that fact.
>
> Come on out from behind your momma's skirts, Biter, and maybe you'll catch on -- if it doesn't scare you too much.

Crazy Eddy, your fixation on me is a hoot!

Gunner Asch

Jun 4, 2017, 7:56:26 PM6/4/17
On Sat, 3 Jun 2017 23:33:46 -0700, Rex Burkheimer
<wie...@shitbags.r.us> wrote:

>On 6/3/2017 8:52 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
>> On Wed, 31 May 2017 12:48:45 -0700, Neighborhood number 3 <n...@af.net>
>> wrote:

>>> LOL And how did anyone know about Wieber's defective offspring?
>>> Because he wastes so much of his life telling people every gory
>>> detail! See for yourself.
>>>
>>> "2 yrs of lies about bills, dirty house, fights with the now 22 yr
>>> old boy who was as lazy as his mother, and as unable to handle any
>>> responsibilities as she was"
>>>
>>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.machines.cnc/LMRssidabSA/4a1UA1TAjX8J
>>>
>>> So you see why Wieber is tied to the subject of this thread - because
>>> a smarter person would do something more productive than spend his
>>> "leisure" time trying to generate pity for himself.
>>>
>>> BTW, you make your own stupidity obvious when you try to defend the
>>> indefensible.
>>

>> Funny...that is dated 6/9/04. 13 yrs ago.
>
>So now the meth-head - still - is 35, and still a worthless parasite.
>The apple never falls far from the tree.

36

Nope..he has been clean for at least 11 yrs. He is still fucked up
mentally...shrug...which is why Im very glad he doesnt live here...but
he did give me 3 really great grandkids. His wife is now working for
the first time in her life and seems to be doing well with it. He of
course is on lifetime social security...which the government gave
him...not me. Daughter in law had her tubes tied after the 3rd kid so
thats not an issue anymore either. He stays home and takes care of
the house and kids..she works. Not a high level job..but its a job and
by all accounts..her employers like her. So they arent any concern of
mine, to speak of.

They rent a small but decent home in Utah, are involved in the church
and have reached some sort of "balance". They will never be rich..but
with a bit of luck...comfortable...for some definiton of
"comfortable". Like most Americans...they are getting by.

On the other hand..you are still incarcerated against your will in a
mental hospital. And here you try demeaning free people.

Snerk! Doesnt cut shit.

Gunner Asch

Jun 4, 2017, 7:57:16 PM6/4/17
On Sun, 04 Jun 2017 07:11:36 -0700, Neighborhood number 3 <n...@af.net>
wrote:

>On Sat, 03 Jun 2017 20:52:45 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 31 May 2017 12:48:45 -0700, Neighborhood number 3 <n...@af.net>
>>wrote:

>>>LOL And how did anyone know about Wieber's defective offspring?
>>>Because he wastes so much of his life telling people every gory
>>>detail! See for yourself.
>>>
>>>"2 yrs of lies about bills, dirty house, fights with the now 22 yr
>>>old boy who was as lazy as his mother, and as unable to handle any
>>>responsibilities as she was"
>>>
>>>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.machines.cnc/LMRssidabSA/4a1UA1TAjX8J
>>>
>>>So you see why Wieber is tied to the subject of this thread - because
>>>a smarter person would do something more productive than spend his
>>>"leisure" time trying to generate pity for himself.
>>>
>>>BTW, you make your own stupidity obvious when you try to defend the
>>>indefensible.
>>

>>Funny...that is dated 6/9/04. 13 yrs ago.
>>
>>So nothing in your life has changed in 13 yrs?
>
>Let's see... new home, new car, new truck, new motorcycle, mostly new
>shop. Added a dump truck, skidsteer, and backhoe to my outdoor fleet.
>But other than those things, yeah, nothing's changed.
>
>You, on the other hand, have gone downhill considerably since penning
>that pity party screed. More broke, deeper in debt, more decrepit, and
>less hope than ever.

My but you sure live in a fantasy world dont you......laugh laugh
laugh laugh....

Gunner Asch

Jun 4, 2017, 7:58:19 PM6/4/17
On Sat, 3 Jun 2017 23:35:04 -0700, Rex Burkheimer
<wie...@shitbags.r.us> wrote:

>On 6/3/2017 8:54 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
>> On Wed, 31 May 2017 17:17:39 -0600, Poor dumb Curt
>> <was...@gov.resources> wrote:

>>> The folks who maintain "the list" beg to differ...
>>
>> Indeed they do.
>
>No "list"; no "those who maintain the (non-existent) list"; no "cull; no
>nothing. It's all bullshit.

(VBG)

You really hope thats true dont you.....keep hoping. When the end
comes...you will be very surprised.

tyre biter

Jun 4, 2017, 7:58:22 PM6/4/17
On 6/4/2017 10:44 AM, Neighborhood number 3 wrote:
> On Sun, 4 Jun 2017 10:27:46 -0600, tyre biter <b...@ben.dum> wrote:

>>> What kind of "patriot" decides that paying taxes is only for other
>>> people, and then accepts the charity of those taxpayers?
>>
>> One who KNOWS that Caliphonya is a taxatious revenue whore with an
>> unquenchable thirst for rights, liberty, and $$$!
>
> His county expects him to pay $100 twice a year. In the mind of low
> lifes like you and Wieber that's a ton of money. But for normal people
> it's dam cheap.

Income in Taft averages:

http://www.city-data.com/city/Taft-California.html

Median household income ($):$25,451

> Wieber claims his health care rescues cost hundreds of
> thousands, and his wife's, millions. And you two insane crackpots
> think that $100 twice a year is a bum deal!

You have zero compassion.

>>> Wieber's "patriotism" is the noise.
>>

>> No, he is sincere.
>
> He is insane. And so are you.

Is that YOU, Curly?

>>> His trailer trash lifestyle and
>>> pathological lying are the facts.
>>
>> And yet somehow a guy living a very low impact lifestyle has you tied in
>> knots - go figure...
>
> How is absorbing millions in healthcare alone "low impact?"

That's potentially true of every person who reaches Medicare age.

> How is it
> "low impact" to need monthly charity checks from taxpayers, and
> discounts from utility ratepayers? The fact is that the Wiebers are
> what you phony patriots call "useless eaters."

I do not use that term, unless you mean leftards.

tyre biter

Jun 4, 2017, 7:59:15 PM6/4/17
On 6/4/2017 10:47 AM, edhun...@gmail.com wrote:
> The last part is likely, but I doubt if Biter believes anything. He's a cowardly troll. He'll make up anything to start an argument.

Crazy Eddy, you really are fixated one me!

tyre biter

Jun 4, 2017, 8:00:23 PM6/4/17
On 6/4/2017 12:12 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
> You claimed to know that Wieber - the two-decade dole scrounger - is a
> "good man". You don't know anything about his life except what you've
> read from his critics here.

I know what you were, little man Ball:

11 years ago, while posting under this current nym, Rudy Canoza, we had a
discussion about a revised marketing claim concerning grass-fed beef from
USDA. You claimed that you had written to and received a reply from
William T.
Sessions, Associate Deputy Administrator, Livestock and Seed Program. Here
below is the post you wrote using the nym Rudy Canoza containing your
correspondence with William Sessions.

[start- Jon to me]
Eat shit and bark at the moon, Dreck - the proposed
standard has NOT been adopted. I wrote to William
Sessions, the associate deputy administrator (how's
that for a title) at the Livestock and Seed Program at
USDA that is in charge of writing the standard for the
"meat marketing claims"; his name, title and e-mail
address are at a web page whose URL I gave yesterday,
http://www.fass.org/fasstrack/news_item.asp?news_id=1152

Here's his reply:

I have read about the proposed standards, and I've seen
many of the public comments sent to USDA. I cannot find
anything to indicate if the standards were adopted.
Were the standards as proposed in 2003 adopted?

Thanks in advance.
Jonathan Ball
Pasadena, CA
Jonathan Ball aka Rudy Canoza 08 Sep 2005 http://bit.ly/2cYknsh
[end]

Jonathan Ball. Pasadena, CA. Priceless! That email, posted from Jonathan
Ball,
you, and the return email sent to Jonathan Ball proves beyond all doubt that
you are Jonathan Ball. Of course, you don't live in Pasadena since moving to
5327 Shepard Ave Sacramento, CA 95819-1731

Here's the proof Jonathan D Ball http://bit.ly/1LFy9t8

> and I won't die soon.

Yeah you will. You're an old man who hasn't looked after himself. I wouldn't
go around goading people if I was as small and as puny as you are, liar Jon.
You ought to be very careful.

> You certainly have no means to hasten my death.

Are you really serious, weed? you're just over 5 feet tall and 64 years old.
You'll be 65 on December 2nd. You've got to stop threatening people and
goading them to come after you. You're pathetic.

tyre biter

Jun 4, 2017, 8:03:20 PM6/4/17
On 6/4/2017 1:03 PM, james g. keegan jr. wrote:
> The time for civic action is now:

goodsoldi...@invalid.junk

Jun 4, 2017, 8:12:25 PM6/4/17
On Sun, 04 Jun 2017 16:34:13 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Sat, 3 Jun 2017 23:31:22 -0700, kick ray-ray
><ray.keeler.W...@obvious.con> wrote:
>
>>On 6/3/2017 8:45 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

>>> I actually DONT own the lot my home is one.
>>
>>We know that.
>>
>>> However..I did buy the one
>>> beside me, the one on the other side of the alley and the one across
>>> the street. All on land contract.
>>
>>No, you didn't.
>

>Sure I did. Cites to the contrary?

You don't get it do you dummy?

When you say something and some one calls you a liar they may have
committed libel or slander, depending on whether they said it or wrote
it whereupon they can be made to pay you for any injury caused by the
libel or slander.

Of course, you have to be able to prove that whatever you said, that
resulted in the false claim of lying, was actually true or that you
never said it. So simply creeping about muttering cite, cite, is
silly.

You see, if you were actually defamed it is up to you to prove it, and
"cite, cite" isn't proof of anything.

Or, to put it another way, pending your providing proof that you were
actually telling the truth (for once) you can, and will, be viewed as
a lying POS.
--
Cheers,

Schweik

edhun...@gmail.com

Jun 4, 2017, 8:13:57 PM6/4/17
On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 7:54:02 PM UTC-4, tyre biter wrote:
> On 6/4/2017 10:43 AM, edhun...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 12:20:45 PM UTC-4, tyre biter wrote:
> >> On 6/4/2017 9:58 AM, edhun...@gmail.com wrote:

<snip>

> >> Enough water and food and room to get around, not stretching it.
> >
> > Is that how they treat you? That explains a lot.
>
> Oh Crazy Eddy, you may NOT have a Beggin' Strip...

I wouldn't want to deprive you.

> >> Oh then if it never happened...well...
> >>
> >> Why the mock outrage, Crazy Eddy?
> >
> > What "mock" outrage? Anyone who would leave a young dog for 3-5 days with no one to look after him is worthy of outrage.
>
> Nope, that's a reasonable number of days if there's plenty of food and
> water.

You're a reprehensible ctetin Biter. They should never let you get near a dog.

> > The fact that Gunner makes up a phony life to post here doesn't change that fact.
> >
> > Come on out from behind your momma's skirts, Biter, and maybe you'll catch on -- if it doesn't scare you too much.

--
Ed Huntress

tyre biter

Jun 4, 2017, 8:16:46 PM6/4/17
On 6/4/2017 5:47 PM, edhun...@gmail.com wrote:
> And it's one hell of a nice home, too - on top of a hill overlooking a lake, with mountains in the background; big garage for toys; house is all custom.

Bullshit LIE!

22 Tulsa Ave, Metuchen, NJ is a single family home that contains 1,196
sq ft and was built in 1935. It contains 2 bathrooms.

Lot
5,175 sqft

The Zestimate for this house is $336,493, which has decreased by $1,152
in the last 30 days.

Fittingly there is no lake only a cemetery near by.
It is loading more messages.