Dalton Lathe just discovered

jordie field

Nov 28, 2016, 8:18:03 AM11/28/16
hello: I have just discovered a Dalton lathe, it has a three counter that is
unusual and quite small. I also want to enter, or register on this site, and
it is not allowing it for some reason.

--
for full context, visit http://www.polytechforum.com/metalworking/dalton-lathe-just-discovered-633240-.htm

Bob La Londe

Nov 28, 2016, 1:09:58 PM11/28/16
"jordie field" <0f8503901d844703ee...@example.com> wrote in
message news:89444$583c2e89$43de0cc0$32...@news.flashnewsgroups.com...
> hello: I have just discovered a Dalton lathe, it has a three counter that
> is
> unusual and quite small. I also want to enter, or register on this site,
> and
> it is not allowing it for some reason.

This is Usenet. No registraiton required. Sort of.

Jim Wilkins

Nov 28, 2016, 4:52:46 PM11/28/16
"Bob La Londe" <no...@none.com99> wrote in message
RCM has registration in the field artillery sense, you become a known
target.