Re: Hillary Promises to be soft on Isis

Poor dumb Curt

Sep 25, 2016, 10:59:16 AM9/25/16
On 9/24/2016 5:14 PM, obadia...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, September 24, 2016 at 7:16:34 AM UTC-7, Poor dumb Curt wrote:

>>> Do you really want to fight me? Like, one on one?
>>
>> I'd freaking LOVE to, yes!
>>
>>> Have I been challenged to a duel?
>>
>> If you wish.
>>
>>> Are we talking like olde-fashioned duel ruels here?
>>
>> I wasn't, is that your preference?
>>
>>> Or are you just, like, drunk again?
>>
>> Project much, sot?
>>
>>> Because I have an idea. If you're interested. (Don't worry, it doesn't involve killing you; that's illegal.)
>>
>> Oh I'm all ears!
>
> It'll require a small financial investment on your part,

Which will instantly be far more than your lying amoral soul is worth...

> but I suggest you fly to my town (it's not worth it to me to travel to wherever you are).

Why not, you just a big mouthed lying coward?

> When you arrive you will show me your driver's license and passport, which I will photograph.

No one needs a passport to fly to Portland.

> At that point we will go have a fight.

Really???

> As the challengee, I get to choose the weapons.

Your own hands are insufficient?

> That's old school.

No, that's a criminal duel.

> We'll find a mutually agreeable referee to keep things fair, and whatever weapons I choose will be foiled to prevent truly
> grievous injury.

You're such a gutless cunt you can't even use your own 2 hands!

> I promise you a fair fight.

The promises of a serial sociopathic liar are utterly meaningless.

> If I win I will share your name and address on Usenet. If you win, I won't.

Wow, and you think anyone in this cesspool has the balls to do a damned
thing to me?

> If you win, you get to brag about beating me in a fight. That's all.

Here's the ONLY deal you get.

I'll fly to Vegas, take in a few shows, then drive over to the Jolly
Cone in Maricopa:

https://www.yelp.com.au/biz/maricopa-jolly-cone-maricopa

I have a certain ex-cop in mind who'll make sure this is a clean parking
lot smackdown.

And you WILL be going down.

No weapons.

No passports.

Just mano a mano.

You sniveling little coward.

Gunner Asch

Sep 25, 2016, 3:36:55 PM9/25/16
Id be more than happy to observe. And help you tuck the body away
somewhere it can never be found. I have access to a backhoe. Perhaps
somewhere on Grocers Grade?
Soda Lake?

Lots and lots of places to put pig guts and shit in the ground, never
to bother humans again.

Gunner

---

Poor dumb Curt

Sep 25, 2016, 4:36:55 PM9/25/16
On 9/25/2016 1:36 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
>>> If you win, you get to brag about beating me in a fight. That's all.
>> >
>> >Here's the ONLY deal you get.
>> >
>> >I'll fly to Vegas, take in a few shows, then drive over to the Jolly
>> >Cone in Maricopa:
>> >
>> >https://www.yelp.com.au/biz/maricopa-jolly-cone-maricopa
>> >
>> >I have a certain ex-cop in mind who'll make sure this is a clean parking
>> >lot smackdown.
>> >
>> >And you WILL be going down.
>> >
>> >No weapons.
>> >
>> >No passports.
>> >
>> >Just mano a mano.
>> >
>> >You sniveling little coward.
> Id be more than happy to observe.

God man, I knew I could count on you sir!

> And help you tuck the body away
> somewhere it can never be found. I have access to a backhoe. Perhaps
> somewhere on Grocers Grade?
> Soda Lake?

LOLOL!

> Lots and lots of places to put pig guts and shit in the ground, never
> to bother humans again.
>
> Gunner
>
> ---

An idealized solution for sure, but I want this one to limp back to its
Portland sewer to lick its wounds.

Curt should be an example of something, the type of pulverized poster
child that could serve as a warning to these Oregone leftards not to
talk smack to real patriots and materially endanger our nation and
Constitution.

I just need someone to strap his limpid pulp to the front of a
pick'em-up truck and deliver him back up the left coast with a mad max
coating of smashed bugs and maybe some roadkill guts to match.

Poor dumb Curt

Sep 25, 2016, 5:34:55 PM9/25/16
On 9/25/2016 2:44 PM, obadia...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sunday, September 25, 2016 at 1:31:13 PM UTC-7, Poor dumb Curt wrote:
>

>>> Yawn
>>>
>> Precisely what I anticipated your gutless response would be.
>>
>> You're a frightened little girl Curt, the type of typical leftarded
>> lamebrain that infests these forums and corrupts anything on sight.
>
> Offer stands til I get bored and forget.

There is no "offer" you yellow SOB, and you're not photographing my
passport or anything else, cupcake.

WTF kind of slug-brained simpleton would present such witless terms anyway?

> If you want to fight, it's your problem not mine; I have no need to boost my ego by hurting you.

Nor have you the slightest capacity to do so, trust me.

> You made the challenge; it's only right that you'd have to put out some effort. I'm not going to.

You have the place, now agree to a time or fuck off forever, gutless.

I'd grab a Jolly burger 1st, might be your last solid food for a time.

Sang Froid

Sep 25, 2016, 5:43:09 PM9/25/16
On 9/25/2016 2:34 PM, Spammy the Poor dumb Cunt is:

> gutless.

Go piss up a rope, you feeble squat-to-pee troll.

Now wank some more, you tedious little coward!

Dance some more for me, spammie-slut!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqVZMxz3vqw

Gonna man up some day, you disgusting cowardly traitor?

Do you ever have anything of interest, or substance, to say?

Shut the fuck up, you worthless trolling twerp.

You are a little dick bitch who feels like it is his civic duty as
a Usenet troll to place his nose firmly in the sphincters of those he
dislikes every time they post. They all own you, spammy, you useless
piece of SHIT!

'Shit happens'
---Traitorous Spammy's reply to the fact that 34 Americans
died and 170 were injured when Israel attacked the USS
Liberty.
Spammy is a gutless coward who has never served his country in
uniform.

Sang Froid

Sep 25, 2016, 5:44:04 PM9/25/16
On 9/25/2016 7:59 AM, spammy the Poor dumb Cunt wrote:

> The promises of a serial sociopathic liar are utterly meaningless.

Yes, that describes you well, you gutless piece of SHIT!

Sang Froid

Sep 25, 2016, 5:50:09 PM9/25/16
On 9/25/2016 1:36 PM, Spammy the Poor dumb Cunt wrote:

> Curt should be an example of something, the type of pulverized poster
> child that could serve as a warning to these Oregone leftards not to
> talk smack to real patriots and materially endanger our nation and
> Constitution.

It's wonderful to have a record of you and gummer conspiring here.

It will be very interesting to ... people. You have no access to them.

You are no real patriot. You are gutless psychopath who talks tough and
doesn't do shit. You're a worthless little shitstain, a coward who has
never donned the uniform of his nation and stood up for its defense.

It's psychopaths like you who represent the real danger to this
republic. Horsewhipping, following by a hearty batch of tar and
feathers, would be far too dignified for you, you worthless piece of
shit.

Go fuck yourself, you feeble squat-to-pee troll.

Now wank some more, you tedious little coward!

Dance some more for me, spammie-slut!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqVZMxz3vqw

Gonna man up some day, you disgusting cowardly traitor? Gonna
don your country's uniform, take orders, and serve in a war zone,
you babbling, batshit psychopath?

Gunner Asch

Sep 26, 2016, 1:02:33 AM9/26/16
Shit..at the least..smash all of his fingers except for one on each
hand..so we dont have to read all his crap. He has to hunt and
peck..its bound to slow his effluent a bit.

Gunner Asch

Sep 26, 2016, 1:03:36 AM9/26/16
On Sun, 25 Sep 2016 14:50:04 -0700, Sang Froid <co...@blood.ed> wrote:

>On 9/25/2016 1:36 PM, Spammy the Poor dumb Cunt wrote:
>
>> Curt should be an example of something, the type of pulverized poster
>> child that could serve as a warning to these Oregone leftards not to
>> talk smack to real patriots and materially endanger our nation and
>> Constitution.
>
>It's wonderful to have a record of you and gummer conspiring here.

Conspiring? Where?

basketweaver for the deplorables

Sep 26, 2016, 10:44:56 AM9/26/16
No, you don't.

Poor dumb Curt

Sep 26, 2016, 2:04:08 PM9/26/16
On 9/25/2016 11:02 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

>> I just need someone to strap his limpid pulp to the front of a
>> pick'em-up truck and deliver him back up the left coast with a mad max
>> coating of smashed bugs and maybe some roadkill guts to match.
>

> Shit..at the least..smash all of his fingers except for one on each
> hand..so we dont have to read all his crap. He has to hunt and
> peck..its bound to slow his effluent a bit.
>
> Gunner

Right on!

And broken wrists will do the trick too!

Poor dumb Curt

Sep 26, 2016, 2:05:36 PM9/26/16
On 9/25/2016 11:03 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Sun, 25 Sep 2016 14:50:04 -0700, Sang Froid <co...@blood.ed> wrote:
>
>> On 9/25/2016 1:36 PM, Spammy the Poor dumb Cunt wrote:
>>
>>> Curt should be an example of something, the type of pulverized poster
>>> child that could serve as a warning to these Oregone leftards not to
>>> talk smack to real patriots and materially endanger our nation and
>>> Constitution.
>>
>> It's wonderful to have a record of you and gummer conspiring here.
>
> Conspiring? Where?

Fuck yes!

Eat the kraut for breakfast!

Poor dumb Curt

Sep 26, 2016, 2:08:48 PM9/26/16
On 9/26/2016 8:44 AM, basketweaver for the deplorables wrote:

>>> No passports.
>>>
>>> Just mano a mano.
>>>
>>> You sniveling little coward.
>>
>> Id be more than happy to observe. And help you tuck the body away
>> somewhere it can never be found. I have access to a backhoe.
>
> No, you don't.

We ALL do, T-rude-Y!

You are next.

Gunner Asch

Sep 26, 2016, 3:55:20 PM9/26/16
You bring the big hammer for the wrists..Ill bring my favorite
geologists hammer (with spike) for the fingers.

Sang Froid

Sep 26, 2016, 4:03:42 PM9/26/16
On 9/26/2016 11:04 AM, Spammy the Poor dumb Cunt excreted:

You really need to be stalked and hunted down like the phony
wanna-be criminal you think you are.

You are no real patriot. You are gutless psychopath who talks tough and
doesn't do shit. You're a worthless little shitstain, a coward who has
never donned the uniform of his nation and stood up for its defense.

You're a coward who snivels like a petulant child, so desperate to limit
others' rights to free expression that you'll threaten violence until
you're called out as the asshole chickenshit you really are. You're a
tawdry little freedom-hating fascist who needs to be put away in a
rubber room, under lock and key. You are one sick puppy.

Sang Froid

Sep 26, 2016, 4:09:07 PM9/26/16

Sang Froid

Sep 26, 2016, 4:12:25 PM9/26/16
Neither of you sick fucks are in any way, shape, or form "real
patriots." You are sick psychopaths and the time has long passed for
you to be involuntarily committed.

You really need to be stalked and hunted down like the phony
wanna-be criminal you think you are.

You are no real patriot. You are gutless psychopath who talks tough and
doesn't do shit. You're a worthless little shitstain, a coward who has
never donned the uniform of his nation and stood up for its defense.

You're a coward who snivels like a petulant child, so desperate to limit
others' rights to free expression that you'll threaten violence until
you're called out as the asshole chickenshit you really are. You're a
tawdry little freedom-hating fascist who needs to be put away in a
rubber room, under lock and key. You are one sick puppy.

Poor dumb Curt

Sep 26, 2016, 4:19:12 PM9/26/16
On 9/26/2016 2:12 PM, Sang Froid wrote:
> You really need to be stalked and hunted down like the phony
> wanna-be criminal you think you are.

Well git-r-done then, cuntlip!

Come on, let's get real here and tear the skin clean off your head.

Sang Froid

Sep 26, 2016, 4:50:35 PM9/26/16
On 9/26/2016 1:19 PM, Spammy the Gutless dumb Coward sniveled:

> I'm a cuntlip!
>
> Come on, let's get real here and tear the skin clean off my head.

Poor dumb Curt

Sep 26, 2016, 4:51:22 PM9/26/16
On 9/26/2016 2:50 PM, Sang Froid wrote:
> It's psychopaths like you who represent the real danger to

Your cocksucking hoover mouth?

Sang Froid

Sep 26, 2016, 4:56:47 PM9/26/16
On 9/26/2016 1:51 PM, Spammy the Poor sniveling Shitstain has a:

> cocksucking hoover mouth

Gunner Asch

Sep 27, 2016, 3:26:39 AM9/27/16
The widdle fella really gets spittle everywhere when it goes off on a
rant, doesnt he?

Putting him down may be the kindest thing to do. Afterall..when a dog
becomes damaged or unwanted...its simply euthanized.

So I dont see any problem having you put down and for the same
reasons. In fact...I consider you to have less value than a mangy
cur.

Gunner Asch

Sep 27, 2016, 3:29:27 AM9/27/16
On Sun, 25 Sep 2016 14:50:04 -0700, Sang Froid <co...@blood.ed> wrote:

>On 9/25/2016 1:36 PM, Spammy the Poor dumb Cunt wrote:
>
>> Curt should be an example of something, the type of pulverized poster
>> child that could serve as a warning to these Oregone leftards not to
>> talk smack to real patriots and materially endanger our nation and
>> Constitution.
>
>It's wonderful to have a record of you and gummer conspiring here.
>
>It will be very interesting to ... people. You have no access to them.

(Grin)

Poor dumb Curt

Sep 27, 2016, 10:34:58 AM9/27/16
Oh my yes!

> Putting him down may be the kindest thing to do. Afterall..when a dog
> becomes damaged or unwanted...its simply euthanized.

Logical.

> So I dont see any problem having you put down and for the same
> reasons. In fact...I consider you to have less value than a mangy
> cur.

LOL!

Poor dumb Curt

Sep 27, 2016, 10:35:38 AM9/27/16
On 9/27/2016 1:29 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Sun, 25 Sep 2016 14:50:04 -0700, Sang Froid <co...@blood.ed> wrote:
>
>> On 9/25/2016 1:36 PM, Spammy the Poor dumb Cunt wrote:
>>
>>> Curt should be an example of something, the type of pulverized poster
>>> child that could serve as a warning to these Oregone leftards not to
>>> talk smack to real patriots and materially endanger our nation and
>>> Constitution.
>>
>> It's wonderful to have a record of you and gummer conspiring here.
>>
>> It will be very interesting to ... people. You have no access to them.
>
> (Grin)

<VBG!>

raykeller

Sep 27, 2016, 2:38:54 PM9/27/16

"Gunner Asch" <gunne...@gmail.com> wrote in message
It did post a great self discription

Allah's Cock Bar

Sep 27, 2016, 6:51:27 PM9/27/16
"...me and my shadow...taking the high road...where ever we
go...everyone knows..it's me and my shadow..."

basketweaver for the deplorables

Sep 28, 2016, 2:10:50 PM9/28/16
But we all know that's not going to happen. You're not going to do it,
you don't know anyone who will do it, you don't know of any "list" of
people to be "put down" that is acted upon by anyone. It's all empty
woofing - pure bullshit.

--
<VBG> Cites? indeed $75/hr fascinating "I've not" buffoon "hold that
thought" backhoe "the list" cull 264mph "3/5/8 years street cop"

Rudy Canoza

Sep 28, 2016, 2:12:25 PM9/28/16
On 9/25/2016 1:36 PM, Poor dumb Curt wrote:

> Curt should be an example of something, the type of pulverized poster
> child that could serve as a warning to these Oregone leftards not to
> talk smack to real patriots and materially endanger our nation and
> Constitution.

No such thing is going to happen. You aren't a patriot at all. You're
a fucking gutless neo-Nazi who stays in the shadows because of your
crippling fear.

Alosaurus

Sep 28, 2016, 2:45:57 PM9/28/16
Fuck off Rudy/Jonathan Ball - you are a living deplorable SHILL for
Klintoon!

Poor dumb Curt

Sep 28, 2016, 2:47:31 PM9/28/16
On 9/28/2016 12:12 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
> On 9/25/2016 1:36 PM, Poor dumb Curt wrote:
>

>> Curt should be an example of something, the type of pulverized poster
>> child that could serve as a warning to these Oregone leftards not to
>> talk smack to real patriots and materially endanger our nation and
>> Constitution.
>
> No such thing is going to happen.

Shovel to YOUR head, T-rude-Y.

. You aren't a patriot at all.

Blow me, you drooling old man.

> You're
> a fucking gutless neo-Nazi who stays in the shadows because of your
> crippling fear.

Is that your finally acquiescing to meet me at the Jolly Cone?

Well, is it?

basketweaver for the deplorables

Sep 28, 2016, 2:53:08 PM9/28/16
Who?

> - you are a living deplorable SHILL for Klintoon!

Wrong. I want Gary Johnson to be elected president.

Alosaurus

Sep 28, 2016, 3:08:44 PM9/28/16
Cat's out of the bag, appraiser boy.

>> - you are a living deplorable SHILL for Klintoon!
>
> Wrong.

Right.

> I want Gary Johnson to be elected president.

Since that is numerically IMPOSSIBLE at this time, you are simply using
Mr. "Where's Aleppo" as a gauze pad over the gaping flesh wound you and
Shillary intend to inflict upon America.

Every vote for Johnson or Jill Stein is a vote for Klintoon, you
exterminable, treasonous snake!

Rudy Canoza

Sep 28, 2016, 3:25:32 PM9/28/16
On 9/28/2016 11:47 AM, Poor dumb Curt wrote:
> On 9/28/2016 12:12 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
>> On 9/25/2016 1:36 PM, Poor dumb Curt wrote:
>>

>>> Curt should be an example of something, the type of pulverized poster
>>> child that could serve as a warning to these Oregone leftards not to
>>> talk smack to real patriots and materially endanger our nation and
>>> Constitution.
>>
>> No such thing is going to happen.
>
> Shovel to YOUR head, T-rude-Y.

Nope - not going to happen. You know it, spammy - you know that's never
going to happen.

>> You aren't a patriot at all.
>
>> You're a fucking gutless neo-Nazi who stays in the shadows because of your
>> crippling fear.
>
> Is that your finally acquiescing to meet me at the Jolly Cone?

I already told you: I don't beat up cripples like you.

You're gutless and you can't fight.

Poor dumb Curt

Sep 28, 2016, 3:27:02 PM9/28/16
On 9/28/2016 1:25 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
> On 9/28/2016 11:47 AM, Poor dumb Curt wrote:

>>> No such thing is going to happen.
>>
>> Shovel to YOUR head, T-rude-Y.
>
> Nope - not going to happen. You know it, spammy - you know that's never
> going to happen.

Oh but it is, it really is!

>>> You aren't a patriot at all.
>>
>>> You're a fucking gutless neo-Nazi who stays in the shadows because of
>>> your
>>> crippling fear.
>>
>> Is that your finally acquiescing to meet me at the Jolly Cone?
>
> I already told you: I don't beat up cripples like you.

That's you chickening out yet again, how humiliating for you.

> You're gutless and you can't fight.

I am ready willing and able, meet me at the Jolly Cone, coward.

basketweaver for the deplorables

Sep 28, 2016, 3:30:21 PM9/28/16
Wrong.

>>> - you are a living deplorable SHILL for Klintoon!
>>
>> Wrong.
>
> Right.

Wrong.

>> I want Gary Johnson to be elected president.
>
> Since that is numerically IMPOSSIBLE at this time

It isn't.

> Every vote for Johnson or Jill Stein is a vote for Klintoon

Funny...Dogcatcher Swine keeps telling me that a vote for a third-party
candidate is a vote for Drumpf. You can't both be right.

In fact, you're both wrong. A vote for Johnson is a vote for Johnson.
That's what it is.

Drumpf is a queer. You know that, don't you?

Rudy Canoza

Sep 28, 2016, 3:31:17 PM9/28/16
On 9/28/2016 12:26 PM, Poor dumb Curt wrote:
> On 9/28/2016 1:25 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:

>>> Shovel to YOUR head, T-rude-Y.
>>
>> Nope - not going to happen. You know it, spammy - you know that's never
>> going to happen.
>
> Oh but it is, it really is!

Not going to happen. You know it - you admitted it.

>>> Is that your finally acquiescing to meet me at the Jolly Cone?
>>
>> I already told you: I don't beat up cripples like you.
>
> That's you chickening out yet again

No. I'm not afraid of you. No one is or ever would be. You squat to
piss. You're nothing.

Alosaurus

Sep 28, 2016, 3:42:40 PM9/28/16
Oh but it is!

>>> Wrong.
>>
>> Right.
>
> Wrong.

Nope, all you have left is the denials.

>>> I want Gary Johnson to be elected president.
>>
>> Since that is numerically IMPOSSIBLE at this time
>
> It isn't.

Given his campaing and polling, it is.

>> Every vote for Johnson or Jill Stein is a vote for Klintoon
>
> Funny...Dogcatcher Swine keeps telling me that a vote for a third-party
> candidate is a vote for Drumpf. You can't both be right.

Of course I am _always_ right Jonathan.

But your ability to successfully parse data is withered at best.

No wonder you lost your appraisal gig at a time when they're in such
short supply.

> In fact, you're both wrong. A vote for Johnson is a vote for Johnson.
> That's what it is.

By application and impact it IS a vote for the Hildabeast!

> Drumpf is a queer. You know that, don't you?

Do his wives and children?

You really are subhuman exterminable trash.

Poor dumb Curt

Sep 28, 2016, 3:45:01 PM9/28/16
On 9/28/2016 1:31 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
> On 9/28/2016 12:26 PM, Poor dumb Curt wrote:

>>> Nope - not going to happen. You know it, spammy - you know that's never
>>> going to happen.
>>
>> Oh but it is, it really is!
>
> Not going to happen. You know it - you admitted it.

I predicted it will happen, period.

>>> I already told you: I don't beat up cripples like you.
>>
>> That's you chickening out yet again
>
> No.

Yes.

> I'm not afraid of you.

Yeah you are.

> No one is or ever would be.

Wrong.

> You squat to piss. You're nothing.

You're an old drooling ex-appraiser ho couldn't cut it in the most
critical shortage of appraisers of the modern era.

That speaks VOLUMES about you.

basketweaver for the deplorables

Sep 28, 2016, 3:55:41 PM9/28/16
It isn't. It's statistically unlikely, but it is not "numerically
impossible."

>>> Every vote for Johnson or Jill Stein is a vote for Klintoon
>>
>> Funny...Dogcatcher Swine keeps telling me that a vote for a third-party
>> candidate is a vote for Drumpf. You can't both be right.
>
> Of course I am _always_ right

You are never right, spammy, unless it's when you admit to being a cunt.

>> In fact, you're both wrong. A vote for Johnson is a vote for Johnson.
>> That's what it is.
>
> By application and impact it IS a vote for the Hildabeast!

No.

>> Drumpf is a queer. You know that, don't you?
>
> Do his wives and children?

Yes.

> You really are subhuman exterminable trash.

No. And *YOU* sure as fuck aren't going to exterminate anyone, spammy.
You couldn't swat a fly.

Rudy Canoza

Sep 28, 2016, 3:57:36 PM9/28/16
On 9/28/2016 12:44 PM, Poor dumb Curt wrote:
> On 9/28/2016 1:31 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:

>>> Oh but it is, it really is!
>>
>> Not going to happen. You know it - you admitted it.
>
> I predicted it will happen

No, you didn't. You *KNOW* it is *NOT* going to happen. You know it,
and you have admitted to knowing it.

>>> That's you chickening out yet again
>>
>> No.
>
>> I'm not afraid of you.
>
> Yeah you are.

No. No one is or ever would be.

>> No one is or ever would be.
>
> Right.

Right!

>> You squat to piss. You're nothing.
>
> You're an old drooling ex-appraiser

Wrong. Never worked as an appraiser. I'm an epidemiologist.

Alosaurus

Sep 28, 2016, 4:09:12 PM9/28/16
I said it IS!

> It's statistically unlikely,

Impossible actually.

> but it is not "numerically
> impossible."

It is this year, period.

>>> Funny...Dogcatcher Swine keeps telling me that a vote for a third-party
>>> candidate is a vote for Drumpf. You can't both be right.
>>
>> Of course I am _always_ right
>
> You are never right, spammy, unless it's when you admit to being a cunt.

I'm right so often you flop sweat when I engage with you.

>>> In fact, you're both wrong. A vote for Johnson is a vote for Johnson.
>>> That's what it is.
>>
>> By application and impact it IS a vote for the Hildabeast!
>
> No.

Yes!

>>> Drumpf is a queer. You know that, don't you?
>>
>> Do his wives and children?
>
> Yes.

Citation for that claim is where?

>> You really are subhuman exterminable trash.
>
> No. And *YOU* sure as fuck aren't going

Try me.

Jolly Cone, Bakersfield, name the day and time.

Poor dumb Curt

Sep 28, 2016, 4:11:20 PM9/28/16
On 9/28/2016 1:57 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
> On 9/28/2016 12:44 PM, Poor dumb Curt wrote:

>>> Not going to happen. You know it - you admitted it.
>>
>> I predicted it will happen
>
> No, you didn't.

Yes.

I did.

> You *KNOW* it is *NOT* going to happen. You know it,
> and you have admitted to knowing it.

I have never said such a thing, you lie as easily as your hero Shrillary.

>>> No.
>>
>>> I'm not afraid of you.
>>
>> Yeah you are.
>
> No. No one is or ever would be.

You are.

>>> No one is or ever would be.
>>
>> Right.
>
> Right!

Nope, you are petrified in fear.

>>> You squat to piss. You're nothing.
>>
>> You're an old drooling ex-appraiser
>
> Wrong. Never worked as an appraiser. I'm an epidemiologist.

That's hilarity, did you decide to quite channeling Phil Hendrie and
take on Michael Savage?

I think Ramtha may be open too..

Jeanne Douglas

Sep 28, 2016, 11:36:05 PM9/28/16
In article <fTUGz.4384$9s7....@fx37.iad>,
Oh, really. Please tell us the path to victory from 0 electoral votes to
270.

--

JD

Men rarely (if ever) manage to dream
up a God superior to themselves. Most
Gods have the manners and morals of a
spoiled child.

Jeanne Douglas

Sep 28, 2016, 11:36:48 PM9/28/16
basketweaver for the deplorables <never...@never.trump.now> wrote:

> Drumpf is a queer. You know that, don't you?

1. Your evidence for this??????

2. Who would give a shit if he is?

PaxPerPoten

Sep 29, 2016, 12:29:04 AM9/29/16
On 9/28/2016 10:36 PM, Jeanne Douglas wrote:
> In article <fTUGz.4384$9s7....@fx37.iad>,
> basketweaver for the deplorables <never...@never.trump.now> wrote:
>

>> Drumpf is a queer. You know that, don't you?
>
> 1. Your evidence for this??????
>
> 2. Who would give a shit if he is?

Rudy would...Jonathon(Rudy) wants to be the chief Cocksuker in charge.
But he will soon spin off a fatal Heart attack and be no more.

ages who mean to govern well, but *They mean to govern*. They promise to
be good masters, *but they mean to be masters*. Daniel Webster

Alosaurus

Sep 29, 2016, 12:43:31 AM9/29/16
Yes.

Really, Beast!

Alosaurus

Sep 29, 2016, 12:43:52 AM9/29/16
On 9/28/2016 9:36 PM, Jeanne Douglas wrote:
> In article <fTUGz.4384$9s7....@fx37.iad>,
> basketweaver for the deplorables <never...@never.trump.now> wrote:
>

>> Drumpf is a queer. You know that, don't you?
>
> 1. Your evidence for this??????
>
> 2. Who would give a shit if he is?

Shillary?

Alosaurus

Sep 29, 2016, 12:44:26 AM9/29/16
On 9/28/2016 10:29 PM, PaxPerPoten wrote:
> On 9/28/2016 10:36 PM, Jeanne Douglas wrote:
>> In article <fTUGz.4384$9s7....@fx37.iad>,
>> basketweaver for the deplorables <never...@never.trump.now> wrote:
>>

>>> Drumpf is a queer. You know that, don't you?
>>
>> 1. Your evidence for this??????
>>
>> 2. Who would give a shit if he is?
>
> Rudy would...Jonathon(Rudy) wants to be the chief Cocksuker in charge.
> But he will soon spin off a fatal Heart attack and be no more.

I have word that is due before October dawns.

PaxPerPoten

Sep 29, 2016, 12:49:40 AM9/29/16
I thought in late October... Killed by a Hollow Wiener!! ;-p

Alosaurus

Sep 29, 2016, 12:50:54 AM9/29/16
On 9/28/2016 10:49 PM, PaxPerPoten wrote:
> On 9/28/2016 11:44 PM, Alosaurus wrote:

>>> Rudy would...Jonathon(Rudy) wants to be the chief Cocksuker in charge.
>>> But he will soon spin off a fatal Heart attack and be no more.
>>>

>> I have word that is due before October dawns.
>
> I thought in late October... Killed by a Hollow Wiener!! ;-p

I think that is the alternate date, but yeah...

Jeanne Douglas

Sep 29, 2016, 2:50:42 AM9/29/16
In article <nsi65h$cde$3...@news.mixmin.net>, Alosaurus <m...@bil.oil>
wrote:
Then explain his path from going from 0 electoral votes to 270.

Alosaurus

Sep 29, 2016, 11:56:55 AM9/29/16
Are you terminally DENSE, Beast?

Every vote for "Where's Aleppo" is a vote for Klintoon.

And your space in HELL is secure.

Allah's Cock Bar

Sep 29, 2016, 12:21:28 PM9/29/16
"bb.sky.com" =

From: Jeanne Douglas <hlw...@NOSPAMpacbell.net>

"hlwdjsd" =

Name: Jeanne Douglas
"Bio Baseball fanatic (GO ANGELS!) and compulsive follower of
progressive politics."
http://twitter.com/hlwdjsd

YouTube - hlwdjsd's Channel; Age: 59
http://www.youtube.com/user/hlwdjsd

Jeanne Douglas
Holllywood, CA: http://digg.com/hlwdjsd/following

CNET Community Member Profile: http://www.cnet.com/profile/hlwdjsd

hlwdjsd.blogspot.com/

Amazon.com: Profile for J. S. Douglas "hlwdjsd". (REAL NAME).
Location: Hollyweird, CA ...
www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/A1BXR4SI6MQLHV

Home Address:

Jeanne Douglas
7941 Selma Ave,
Apt 218
Los Angeles, CA 90046
(323) 656-7357

[Courtesy of Buster Norris]

Yer a 400-pounder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.peekyou.com/jeanne_douglas/37045400
You scored 1.60 out of 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OLD: http://www.myspace.com/110539116

NEW: myspace.com/561335290
Oops! She's got Herpes!
http://responsibledating.com/community/index.php?do=/hlwdjsd/

[Courtesy of Buster Norris]
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.atheism/msg/8fff1088d734b4ed?hl=en
The Beast that Ate Hollywood would like you to know that she's a
secretary at UCLA in the Physics Dept.

They probably use her for gravity experiments on super-dense
objects........ HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IP: 169.232.154.216
hlwd...@gmail.com
Los Angeles, CA
Latitude: 33.7866 Longitude: -118.2987
Host: jd.physics.ucla.edu

Jeanne Douglas - Admin Specialist [Secretary or Clerk]
310-825-1678
Physics & Astronomy
Dept Code 1000
dou...@physics.ucla.edu
4-140B Knudsen

Jeanne Douglas
UCLA Physocs & Astronomy
BOX 951547, 4-140B Knudsen
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1547

Employment Services
Phone 310-794-0890

References
Jeanne 'The Beast That Ate Hollywood' Douglas using her 'aioe.org'
account with her REAL NAME:

From: Jeanne Douglas <hlw...@NOSPAMpacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 03:20:36 -0800
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.atheism/msg/bb24a2a6a95d862d?hl=en&dmode=source

From: Jeanne Douglas <hlw...@NOSPAMpacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2010 22:33:25 -0700
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.atheism/msg/0ef2be2c63e1b376?hl=en&dmode=source

Jeanne 'The Beast That Ate Hollywood' Douglas using her 'aioe.org'
account IMPERSONATING Patriot Games [as of 2/25/11]:

Posted on behalf of:
The DemocRATs Hall of Shame!

basketweaver for the deplorables

Sep 29, 2016, 4:57:19 PM9/29/16

>>> Nope,

Wrong.

>>> Given his campaing and polling, it is.
>>
>> It isn't.
>
> I said it IS!

You're still wrong, you crying little bitch.

>> It's statistically unlikely,
>
> Impossible actually.

No, ass munch, it isn't.

>> but it is not "numerically
>> impossible."
>
> It is this year

No.

>>> Of course I am _always_ right
>>
>> You are never right, spammy, unless it's when you admit to being a cunt.
>
> I'm right so often

Only when you admit to being a cunt, which is always, so I guess you're
always right.

>>> By application and impact it IS a vote for the Hildabeast!
>>
>> No.

*Still* "No."

>>> Do his wives and children?
>>
>> Yes.
>
> Citation for that claim

LOL!

>>> You really are subhuman exterminable trash.
>>
>> No. And *YOU* sure as fuck aren't going to exterminate anyone, spammy.
>> You couldn't swat a fly.
>
> Kick me.

Done. You crumpled.

Allah's Cock Bar

Sep 29, 2016, 5:23:42 PM9/29/16
On 9/29/2016 2:57 PM, basketweaver for the deplorables wrote:

> Wrong.

No, that's just what you are, you and ex-Gov. "What is Aleppo"...

LOL!

>>> It isn't.
>>
>> I said it IS!
>
> You're still wrong, you crying little bitch.

No I'm on the money, and his 7.9% fringe idiot vote is going away too
when they read this:

"What is Aleppo?"

"I guess I'm having an Aleppo moment..."

“I’m having a brain freeze...”

>>> It's statistically unlikely,
>>
>> Impossible actually.
>
> No, ass munch, it isn't.

Yes, little temper-tantrumming former appraiser, it is.

>>> but it is not "numerically
>>> impossible."
>>
>> It is this year
>
> No.

Yes.

>>> You are never right, spammy, unless it's when you admit to being a cunt.
>>
>> I'm right so often
>
> Only when you admit

I admit I do find it impossible to be wrong.

That's really your gig here.

>>> No.
>
> *Still* "No."

Always yes:

http://libertyviral.com/rand-paul-justifies-trump-says-gary-johnson-steals-votes-video/

Senator Rand Paul says, “Now Johnson’s polling better than any other
libertarian candidate has ever polled, and if you want to send a message
to both parties, that’s one way of doing it. But I think in the end,
there’s some worry that if we syphon off votes, that it could allow, not
Johnson to win, but Clinton to win.”

Watch the video here:

https://youtu.be/wVwtBsmdAGk

>>> Yes.
>>
>> Citation for that claim
>
> LOL!

Well that's a clear cut - NO.

>>> No. And *YOU* sure as fuck aren't going to exterminate anyone, spammy.
>>> You couldn't swat a fly.
>>
>> Kick me.

(that's t-RUDE-y defacing posts again)

> Done. You crumpled.

I am right there and still wondering if you will EVER meet me at the
Jolly cone for a little tete a tete...

Bwak!

You chickenshit little Aleppo-hopper, lol!

Sang Froid

Sep 30, 2016, 1:11:54 AM9/30/16
On 9/29/2016 9:21 AM, Spammy's a stalking Cock Sucker wrote:

> "b
'Shit happens'
---Traitorous Spammy's reply to the fact that 34 Americans
died and 170 were injured when Israel attacked the USS
Liberty.
Spammy is a gutless coward who has never served his country in
uniform.

Jeanne Douglas

Sep 30, 2016, 5:30:05 AM9/30/16
In article <nsjdib$r6e$1...@news.mixmin.net>, Alosaurus <m...@bil.oil>
HELL??? What's that? Where is it? And what's your evidence that any such
place exists?

Allah's Cock Bar

Sep 30, 2016, 10:40:02 AM9/30/16
Yes.

> What's that?

Your home in the afterlife.

> Where is it?

In a parallel dimension.

> And what's your evidence that any such
> place exists?

Beasts like you who serve Satan, duh.

Talis Mann

Sep 30, 2016, 12:41:33 PM9/30/16
On 9/29/2016 8:55 AM, Spammysaurus wrote:

> Ar

Typical spammyshitbrain response from a gutless coward WHO NEVER SERVED!

Talis Mann

Sep 30, 2016, 12:42:17 PM9/30/16
On 9/28/2016 9:50 PM, Spammyshitstainsaurus wrote:

> I think

You fail.

Typical spammyshitbrain response from a gutless coward WHO NEVER SERVED!

Talis Mann

Sep 30, 2016, 12:42:53 PM9/30/16
On 9/28/2016 11:45 AM, Spammyshitstainsaurus wrote:

> Fu

Talis Mann

Sep 30, 2016, 12:43:32 PM9/30/16
On 9/28/2016 12:08 PM, Spammyshitstainsaurus is an:

> exterminable, treasonous snake!

Talis Mann

Sep 30, 2016, 12:44:49 PM9/30/16
On 9/28/2016 12:42 PM, Spammyshitstainsaurus wrote a self-description:

> subhuman exterminable trash.

Talis Mann

Sep 30, 2016, 12:46:42 PM9/30/16

Talis Mann

Sep 30, 2016, 12:59:27 PM9/30/16
On 9/28/2016 1:09 PM, Spammyshitstainsaurus wrote:

> Jolly Cone, Bakersfield, name the day and time.

It's called the Jolly KONE, you subliterate mouth-breathing moron.

Day: yesterday. You didn't show, you squat-to-pee vermin! Now, use your
famous Spammy-the-Internet-Defective "skills" and find my IP address so
you can post the address of some random ISP somewhere, you brain-dead
fucktard!

Typical spammyshitbrain response from a gutless coward WHO NEVER SERVED!

Talis Mann

Sep 30, 2016, 1:04:02 PM9/30/16
On 9/28/2016 9:43 PM, Spammyshitstainsaurus wrote:

> Sh

Gronk

Oct 3, 2016, 11:48:28 PM10/3/16
No.

>> What's that?
>
> Your home in the afterlife.

No such thing.

>> Where is it?
>
> In a parallel dimension.

No such thing.

>> And what's your evidence that any such
>> place exists?
>
> Beasts like you who serve Satan, duh.

No such thing.

Allah's Cock Bar

Oct 4, 2016, 12:06:35 AM10/4/16
On 10/3/2016 9:48 PM, Gronk wrote:
>> Beasts like you who serve Satan, duh.
>
> No such thing.

You really should be dead by now.

Michael A. Terrell

Oct 29, 2016, 10:57:49 AM10/29/16
Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Sun, 25 Sep 2016 14:50:04 -0700, Sang Froid <co...@blood.ed> wrote:
>
>> On 9/25/2016 1:36 PM, Spammy the Poor dumb Cunt wrote:
>>
>>> Curt should be an example of something, the type of pulverized poster
>>> child that could serve as a warning to these Oregone leftards not to
>>> talk smack to real patriots and materially endanger our nation and
>>> Constitution.
>>
>> It's wonderful to have a record of you and gummer conspiring here.
>
> Conspiring? Where?

It looks like you've neglected to neuter another of your pets, Gunner.

--
Never piss off an Engineer!

They don't get mad.

They don't get even.

They go for over unity! ;-)

Gunner Asch

Oct 31, 2016, 4:45:32 PM10/31/16
On Sat, 29 Oct 2016 10:57:49 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
<mike.t...@earthlink.net> wrote:

>Gunner Asch wrote:

>>> It's wonderful to have a record of you and gummer conspiring here.
>>
>> Conspiring? Where?
>

> It looks like you've neglected to neuter another of your pets, Gunner.

Not a problem, he will be neutered in the next few months.

---

Michael A. Terrell

Oct 31, 2016, 6:14:46 PM10/31/16
Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Sat, 29 Oct 2016 10:57:49 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
> <mike.t...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>
>> Gunner Asch wrote:

>>> Conspiring? Where?
>>

>> It looks like you've neglected to neuter another of your pets, Gunner.
>
> Not a problem, he will be neutered in the next few months.

Better late, than never. :)