Susan Rice did not "take the 5th"

Elizabeth Boudreaux

Apr 10, 2017, 1:45:31 AM4/10/17
gummer - toothless Mark Wieber - agrees

Gunner Asch

Apr 10, 2017, 1:42:45 PM4/10/17
On Sun, 9 Apr 2017 22:45:28 -0700, Elizabeth Boudreaux
<anothe...@jeanerette.la> wrote:

>gummer - toothless Mark Wieber - agrees

Toothless? I have a full set of teeth! Sitting in my denture cup at
the moment.

Is this the best you can do?

Snerk!!

---

Elizabeth Boudreaux

Apr 10, 2017, 3:10:18 PM4/10/17
On 4/10/2017 10:42 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Sun, 9 Apr 2017 22:45:28 -0700, Elizabeth Boudreaux
> <anothe...@jeanerette.la> wrote:
>
>> gummer - toothless Mark Wieber - agrees
>
> Toothless? I have a full set of teeth! Sitting in my denture cup at
> the moment.

<chuckle> Exactly.

You do, of course, acknowledge that Susan Rice did not "take the fifth."
Good, you're making progress, although it's the sort of progress most
people made at age five.

No Cars Go

Apr 10, 2017, 3:20:37 PM4/10/17
On Mon, 10 Apr 2017 10:42:41 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Sun, 9 Apr 2017 22:45:28 -0700, Elizabeth Boudreaux
><anothe...@jeanerette.la> wrote:
>
>>gummer - toothless Mark Wieber - agrees
>
>Toothless? I have a full set of teeth!

No, you're in fact, toothless.

> Sitting in my denture cup at
>the moment.

Looking forward to when someone accuses you of being brainless, and
you post a photo of some Cervelle de Veau.

This spinach has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.

Gunner Asch

Apr 10, 2017, 7:17:16 PM4/10/17
On Mon, 10 Apr 2017 12:10:17 -0700, Elizabeth Boudreaux
<anothe...@jeanerette.la> wrote:

>On 4/10/2017 10:42 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
>> On Sun, 9 Apr 2017 22:45:28 -0700, Elizabeth Boudreaux
>> <anothe...@jeanerette.la> wrote:
>>
>>> gummer - toothless Mark Wieber - agrees
>>
>> Toothless? I have a full set of teeth! Sitting in my denture cup at
>> the moment.
>
><chuckle> Exactly.

So you are admitting to have lied about me being toothless then?
Was that "Fake News"?

>You do, of course, acknowledge that Susan Rice did not "take the fifth."
> Good, you're making progress, although it's the sort of progress most
>people made at age five.

You are lying about people having teeth..and you make that statement?

ROFLMAO!!!! You sound just like a 5 yr old.

Gunner Asch

Apr 10, 2017, 7:19:14 PM4/10/17
On Mon, 10 Apr 2017 20:55:30 GMT, Ted <Sam.M....@gmail.com> wrote:

>Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Sun, 9 Apr 2017 22:45:28 -0700, Elizabeth Boudreaux
>> <anothe...@jeanerette.la> wrote:
>>
>>> gummer - toothless Mark Wieber - agrees
>>
>> Toothless? I have a full set of teeth! Sitting in my denture cup at
>> the moment.
>
>Gunner removes them while he sucks off his buddy Wiley.

Sorry ...this whole thing started a couple years ago when I wouldnt
let you suck my dick and after you became insistant..I killfiled you.
And you have been pissed at me ever since. But then...you are now in
the Home....

I just wish they would take the internet away from you.

Elizabeth Boudreaux

Apr 10, 2017, 7:56:44 PM4/10/17
On 4/10/2017 4:17 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Mon, 10 Apr 2017 12:10:17 -0700, Elizabeth Boudreaux
> <anothe...@jeanerette.la> wrote:
>
>> On 4/10/2017 10:42 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

>>> Toothless? I have a full set of teeth! Sitting in my denture cup at
>>> the moment.
>>
>> <chuckle> Exactly.
>
> So you are admitting to have lied about me being toothless then?

No. Dentures aren't teeth. All your teeth fell out or were pulled.
you pulled all the ones in front in order to accommodate Wiley.

>> You do, of course, acknowledge that Susan Rice did not "take the fifth."
>> Good, you're making progress, although it's the sort of progress most
>> people made at age five.
>
> You are lying about people having teeth

I'm not lying about people having teeth. You have none.

> ..and you make that statement?

Yes. It's true: Rice did not take the fifth, and you acknowledge that.

Elizabeth Boudreaux

Apr 10, 2017, 8:04:37 PM4/10/17
On 4/10/2017 4:19 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Mon, 10 Apr 2017 20:55:30 GMT, Ted <Sam.M....@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Toothless? I have a full set of teeth! Sitting in my denture cup at
>>> the moment.
>>
>> Gunner removes them while he sucks off his buddy Wiley.
>
> Sorry ...this whole thing started a couple years ago when I wouldnt
> let you suck my dick and

No. Now you're just doing your usual nyah-nyah-nyah bullshit, because
you lost.

Gunner Asch

Apr 10, 2017, 8:22:37 PM4/10/17
On Mon, 10 Apr 2017 16:56:44 -0700, Elizabeth Boudreaux
<anothe...@jeanerette.la> wrote:

>On 4/10/2017 4:17 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
>> On Mon, 10 Apr 2017 12:10:17 -0700, Elizabeth Boudreaux
>> <anothe...@jeanerette.la> wrote:

>>> <chuckle> Exactly.
>>
>> So you are admitting to have lied about me being toothless then?
>
>No. Dentures aren't teeth. All your teeth fell out or were pulled.
>you pulled all the ones in front in order to accommodate Wiley.

More Liberal News?

>>> You do, of course, acknowledge that Susan Rice did not "take the fifth."
>>> Good, you're making progress, although it's the sort of progress most
>>> people made at age five.
>>
>> You are lying about people having teeth
>
>I'm not lying about people having teeth. You have none.

Sure I do. Paid good money for them too.

>> ..and you make that statement?
>
>Yes. It's true: Rice did not take the fifth, and you acknowledge that.

Its Fake News. All the MSM does it. You do it 3-10 times with each
of your posts.

Elizabeth Boudreaux

Apr 10, 2017, 8:32:51 PM4/10/17
On 4/10/2017 5:22 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Mon, 10 Apr 2017 16:56:44 -0700, Elizabeth Boudreaux
> <anothe...@jeanerette.la> wrote:
>
>> On 4/10/2017 4:17 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

>>> So you are admitting to have lied about me being toothless then?
>>
>> No. Dentures aren't teeth. All your teeth fell out or were pulled.
>> you pulled all the ones in front in order to accommodate Wiley.
>
> More Liberal News?

No, a fact.

>>> You are lying about people having teeth
>>
>> I'm not lying about people having teeth. You have none.
>
> Sure I do.

Nope. Dentures aren't teeth.

>>> ..and you make that statement?
>>
>> Yes. It's true: Rice did not take the fifth, and you acknowledge that.
>
> Its Fake News.

It's your lie.

Gunner Asch

Apr 10, 2017, 9:19:15 PM4/10/17
On Mon, 10 Apr 2017 17:32:50 -0700, Elizabeth Boudreaux
Cites?

>>> Yes. It's true: Rice did not take the fifth, and you acknowledge that.
>>
>> Its Fake News.
>
>It's your lie.

its your way of life

Gunner Asch

Apr 10, 2017, 9:22:28 PM4/10/17
On Mon, 10 Apr 2017 17:04:37 -0700, Elizabeth Boudreaux
<anothe...@jeanerette.la> wrote:

>On 4/10/2017 4:19 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

>>> Gunner removes them while he sucks off his buddy Wiley.
>>
>> Sorry ...this whole thing started a couple years ago when I wouldnt
>> let you suck my dick and
>
>No. Now you're just doing your usual nyah-nyah-nyah bullshit, because
>you lost.

Yes. Now you are just doing your usual bullshit pissing and moaning
because I told the people the facts about your offer to suck my dick
and my refusal.

Lost? Lost what? My natural teeth? Ayup. My store bought teeth? Got
em in.

Why do you do this? Showing everybody what a fucktard you are.
Are you that mentally fucked?

Of course you are.

Gunner

Elizabeth Boudreaux

Apr 10, 2017, 9:47:39 PM4/10/17

>>> Its Fake News.
>>
>> It's your lie.
>
> its [sic]

It's your lie. You made it up. "So why has Rice taken the 5th?" She
hasn't - you made it up.

Elizabeth Boudreaux

Apr 10, 2017, 9:49:36 PM4/10/17
On 4/10/2017 6:22 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Mon, 10 Apr 2017 17:04:37 -0700, Elizabeth Boudreaux
> <anothe...@jeanerette.la> wrote:

>>> Sorry ...this whole thing started a couple years ago when I wouldnt
>>> let you suck my dick and
>>
>> No. Now you're just doing your usual nyah-nyah-nyah bullshit, because
>> you lost.
>
> Yes.

Yes.

> Lost? Lost what? My natural teeth?

Yes. And the point about Susan Rice having "taken the 5th." She
didn't. You fabricated it - a lie.

Rudy Canoza

Apr 11, 2017, 12:47:03 AM4/11/17
> What a fucking liar!

I hope you've read the Mark Wieber Cliff Notes. I'm going to repost it
right after sending this.

Gunner Asch

Apr 11, 2017, 1:36:49 AM4/11/17

Gunner Asch

Apr 11, 2017, 1:38:33 AM4/11/17
On Mon, 10 Apr 2017 18:49:36 -0700, Elizabeth Boudreaux
No..that was Leftwing False News. A very accepted practice of the
MSM. And of course..by all Lefties. You use it yourself. What..you
dont like competition?

Elizabeth Boudreaux

Apr 11, 2017, 1:43:17 AM4/11/17
On 4/10/2017 10:36 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

>>> its [sic]
>>
>> It's your lie. You made it up. "So why has Rice taken the 5th?" She
>> hasn't - you made it up.
>
> Its "false news"

Yes, gummer - *yours*. You stated it, but it's a lie. You always lie,
gummer.

Eric Trump

Apr 11, 2017, 1:45:58 AM4/11/17
No, gummer, you impotent broke squat-to-piss homo Democrat - it was
*your* fake news. Are you a "leftist" gummer? You're the one who said
"Leftists" [sic] propagated the fake news that Susan Rice "took the
5th", but you're the only one who said it. Ergo, you're a "leftist."

Nice job, gummer! <chuckle>

You always lose, gummer (or "loose", as your good pal ray-ray keeler says.)

Gunner Asch

Apr 11, 2017, 11:48:50 AM4/11/17
On Mon, 10 Apr 2017 22:43:17 -0700, Elizabeth Boudreaux
<anothe...@jeanerette.la> wrote:

>On 4/10/2017 10:36 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

>>> It's your lie. You made it up. "So why has Rice taken the 5th?" She
>>> hasn't - you made it up.
>>
>> Its "false news"
>
>Yes, gummer - *yours*. You stated it, but it's a lie. I always lie,
>gummer.

Gunner Asch

Apr 11, 2017, 11:50:02 AM4/11/17
So if you piss while sitting down...you are a girl?

So girly man.....whats up there at the Home today?

Elizabeth Boudreaux

Apr 11, 2017, 7:13:29 PM4/11/17
On 4/11/2017 8:48 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Mon, 10 Apr 2017 22:43:17 -0700, Elizabeth Boudreaux
> <anothe...@jeanerette.la> wrote:
>
>> On 4/10/2017 10:36 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

>>> Its "false news"
>>
>> Yes, gummer - *yours*. You stated it, but it's a lie. You always lie,
>> gummer.
>
> (VBG)

Another of your silly concessions of defeat.

Eric Trump

Apr 11, 2017, 7:14:07 PM4/11/17
Yes...so why do you squat to piss, gummer?