Racist Niggers Ben Carson and Allen West May Be The Only Republicans Who Aren't Pedophiles

Byker

Aug 24, 2016, 8:44:33 AM8/24/16
Heil Hitlar! Mi wite skin makes me superior! I have joined the pedophiles
of stormfront! If only Trump wasn't such a pathetic old impotent nigger
lover.

According to FBI 80% of pedophiles are nonhispanic white men

https://youtu.be/XHYWsU1uJz4

Most serial killers are whites.

http://www.statisticbrain.com/serial-killer-statistics-and-demographics/

Git yer guns ready to take back America when Trump loses to Hitlery! We're
taking America back with our guns, just like we did to Obama! I'll be the
great leader of the revolution. 300 million guns under my command!