Those Republicans Sure Know How To Throw A Party - Just Another Republican Bash!

Lord Trump

Nov 26, 2015, 8:17:01 AM11/26/15

I wonder if Ben Carson, Ted Cruz or Trumpmeister attended?

This party will be nothing compared to the big one they'll have when Trump
wins.

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/mansion-owner-sues-gay-porn-star-
taping-home-article-1.2444801

A gay porn star left enemas, sex toys and bodily fluids all over a rented
California mansion when he made a hardcore movie there under false
pretenses, a new lawsuit alleges.

After Michael Lucas? film crew stayed five days at the Acacia Mansion,
?Urine, semen and fecal matter were found on the linens, carpets,
upholstery, walls, ceilings and in the hot tub,? according to the lawsuit
filed Thursday by Acacia owner Kristina Knapic. The Smoking Gun website
obtained a copy of the suit pressed in Ventura County Superior Court.

?Enema kits were found throughout the house--on the floors, in the beds,
in nightstand drawers and in the trash," the lawsuit said. It also noted,
"Various sexual devices were found in the beds and in the trash," and said
"The hot tub water was brownish in color."

Knapic found a business card for Lucas Entertainment when she discovered
the ?very shocking? state of the house following the nearly $5,000 August
stay at the 1929 Spanish revival in Ojai, roughly 80 miles northwest of
Los Angeles, she told the Daily News.

?I of course got rid of all the stuff that was dirty and very obvious, but
there?s a lot of stuff you don?t see until you get out the blacklight,?
Knapic said.

Knapic, 45, submitted a claim of $30,000 to Airbnb after she said Lucas
rented the property under a fake name that looked like ?Anna? and showed
up to take the keys by saying he was her brother in law. The renter had
asked to book the property for a "summer vacation," according to the
lawsuit. It orders Lucas not to sell or distribute any footage from the
house she refurbished after buying it 11 years ago, she said.

?Plaintiff has not, and does not, rent the property for the purposes of
filming adult pornographic movies,? the lawsuit said. ?Such an image is
not one plaintiff wants associated with her pristine home.?

Lucas acknowledged his company had filmed a movie but called the
allegations about the mess left at the house "absolutely, 100% every word"
false.

"We were told and we have it in writing as well that the mansion was in
perfect condition," Lucas said. "In fact, we were told that the mansion
was cleaner and in a better condition than it was before."