Trump shows he's not a serious candidate (Re: Trump warns Dr Ben Carson)

Janet Doughty Hume

Sep 4, 2015, 5:41:44 PM9/4/15
On 9/4/2015 2:30 PM, mog...@hotmail.com wrote:
> Trump warns Carson
> By Nick Gass 09/04/15, 07:53 AM EDT Updated 09/04/15, 11:37 AM EDT POLITICO
>
> Donald Trump isn't going on the attack against Ben Carson -- not yet, at least.
> "Well, I'm much better as a counterpuncher, so I'd rather have, and I'm hoping for Ben to really hit me at some point, because I love to counterpunch," the Republican presidential candidate said in response to a question on MSNBC's "Morning Joe," adding that the retired neurosurgeon has "been very nice to me, he's actually a really nice guy."
>
> Trump remarked that he and Carson get along well, and that he gets along well with most of the other people who will be appearing with him on the debate stage on Sept. 16.
> "And it's interesting, but I think I'm probably going to wait," Trump said. "I do have certain things to say, but I'm not going to be saying them for a little while. Let's see what happens."
> On Thursday, a Monmouth national poll revealed that among several Republican contenders, only Carson defeated Trump in a hypothetical matchup (55 percent to 36 percent)...
>
> -- http://www.politico.com/story/2015/09/donald-trump-2016-ben-carson-213339#ixzz3ko7dJqQ2

"I do have certain things to say, but I'm not going to be saying them
for a little while. Let's see what happens."

Not the words of a serious candidate.

Joe Cooper

Sep 4, 2015, 7:11:12 PM9/4/15
Janet Doughty Hume <douch...@jeanrette.lou> wrote in news:msd338$247$4
@dont-email.me:

> "I do have certain things to say, but I'm not going to be saying them
> for a little while. Let's see what happens."
>
> Not the words of a serious candidate.

Really? Do all candidates pronounce complete policy positions on everything
the day they announce?

--
"The sad part of this submission to evil is that leftists are abject
cowards and pack animals; stand up to them en masse, and they’ll scatter

"Never underestimate the willingness of white progressives to be offended
on behalf of people who aren’t and to impose their will on those who didn’t
ask for it." (Derek Hunter)

"Liberals never argue with one another over substance; their only dispute
is how to prevent the public from figuring out what they really believe."
(Ann Coulter)

Janet Doughty Hume

Sep 4, 2015, 7:24:54 PM9/4/15
On 9/4/2015 4:09 PM, Joe Cooper wrote:
> Janet Doughty Hume <douch...@jeanrette.lou> wrote in news:msd338$247$4
> @dont-email.me:
>
>> "I do have certain things to say, but I'm not going to be saying them
>> for a little while. Let's see what happens."
>>
>> Not the words of a serious candidate.
>
> Really? Do all candidates pronounce complete policy positions on everything
> the day they announce?

Real candidates don't always wait for someone else. Real candidates at
least occasionally offer their own positions.

Siri Cruz

Sep 5, 2015, 12:42:02 AM9/5/15
In article <msd338$247$4...@dont-email.me>,
Janet Doughty Hume <douch...@jeanrette.lou> wrote:

> "I do have certain things to say, but I'm not going to be saying them
> for a little while. Let's see what happens."
>
> Not the words of a serious candidate.

If Trump initiates a fight with Carson, he risks being called a racist. It's the
same calculation all the other candidates have made. Fiorina has a similar
immunity from other candidates.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.'
When is a Kenyan not a Kenyan? When he's a Canadian.
That's People's Commissioner Siri Cruz now. Punch!

Joe Cooper

Sep 5, 2015, 4:07:10 PM9/5/15
Janet Doughty Hume <douch...@jeanrette.lou> wrote in
Ah, then Hillary Clinton is not a serious candidate - thanks for clearing
that up.

Trump has released one policy position (immigration) - Hillary has not.

Sam Spade

Sep 6, 2015, 7:22:34 PM9/6/15
T-rump is a serious asshole and a thinly disguised New York elitist
liberal. His body has only two moving parts and they are interchangeable.