Re: Trumpling Paid $1,600,000 For Love Child

Joe Cooper

Apr 13, 2018, 6:32:47 PM4/13/18
Bradley K. Sherman wrote

> | President Trump's embattled personal lawyer, Michael Cohen,
> | negotiated a $1.6 million deal in late 2017 with a former
> | Playboy model on behalf of a prominent Republican
> | fundraiser who had impregnated her, according to people
> | familiar with the deal.
> |
> | Los Angeles investor Elliott Broidy, who has been a major
> | financial supporter of the president, issued a statement
> | Friday acknowledging that he "had a consensual relationship
> | with a Playboy Playmate" who got pregnant. He said he
> | retained Cohen after the Trump lawyer told Broidy he had
> | been contacted by the woman's attorney.
> <https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-lawyer-negotiated-16-milli
> on-settlement-for-gop-donor-with-playboy-model/2018/04/13/2f051f90-3f3e-1
> 1e8-974f-aacd97698cef_story.html>
>
> --bks

I thought Obama was the only President with a black baby scandal. Have you
seen his daughters?

The witch hunt must end. Now that Trump is pardoning traitors like Scooter
Libby, Maybe it's time that the authorities considered skipping the trial and
going straight to the hanging phase. The flabby old fool will probably be
pushing up daisies in 10 years anyway and think of all the tax payer dollars
it will save. He's not even a true Republican, so why bother defending him?