Re: Lazy Unemployed White Trash Male Southern Republicans Are Dragging Our Economy Down - Trump Can't Save Your Sorry Fat White Asses

Governor Swill

Jul 20, 2016, 1:35:40 PM7/20/16
On Tue, 19 Jul WyLee wrote:
>Welfare sustains the right wing welfare states of America.
>Full of the laziest bastards on earth. Cut them off and let
>them die.
>http://trofire.com/2016/01/12/welfare-hypocrisy-red-states-are-the-real-freeloaders/
>Welfare Hypocrisy: Red States Are The Real Freeloaders – The
>Ring of Fire January 12, 2016
>Share on Facebook Tweet on Twitter
>For years the Republican Party has been telling us that the
>welfare system in America is helping to make people lazy and
>making them too dependent on the federal government. If this is
>true, then a new report has some horrible news to deliver to
>Republicans.

It's hardly news. The left has been crowing about this for most of
this century and the right has been pouting and failing to refute it
for just as many.

Wallethub has been posting their annual report for many years and
every year they update it. Here's the current version.
https://wallethub.com/edu/states-most-least-dependent-on-the-federal-government/2700/

>As it turns out, Red states are far more likely to depend on
>federal welfare than blue states, and they are also more likely
>to have a higher percentage of poor people in their states. A
>new report from the Tax Foundation shows that two of the most
>conservative states in America – Louisiana and Mississippi –
>rank in the top 3 recipients of federal handouts. The report
>says that, of the revenue brought in by these states each year,
>with about 42% of Louisiana’s total state revenue coming from
>the federal government and almost 43% of Mississippi’s yearly
>revenue coming from the feds. The remainder of that revenue is
>what the states bring in via taxes, commerce, and other sources
>of revenue and that’s not a reflection of the workers in the
>state, but a reflection of the failed conservative principles
>that govern these states.
>
>Both Louisiana and Mississippi are run by backwards-thinking
>Republican governors who feel like it’s their job to cut
>benefits for the needy while at the same time handing out
>welfare to wealthy corporations. They have both also allowed
>the energy industry to operate with few limitations in their
>states, further reducing the health of the overall state.
>
>Overall, the study shows that conservative states are far more
>likely to depend on the federal government to shore up their
>budget shortfalls, which is one of the greatest ironies in
>American politics. Republicans love to tell us that welfare
>recipients are lazy and shiftless and that an individual’s
>success or failure is the sole responsibility of the
>individual, but THEY are actually the ones who depend the most
>on government handouts.
>
>The bottom line is that conservative policies are failures. The
>last good idea from a Republican politician ironically came
>from Richard Nixon when he took the initiative to create the
>EPA. And then after that, both for Nixon and the GOP,
>everything fell apart…

Swill
--
"The Republican convention on CNN is brought to you by Bud Light
because no matter where you stand on the issues, we all sit on bar stools."

Vote Clinton.
The next job Trump outsources might be your own.

"If Donald Trump is our standard bearer,
what's happened to our standards?"

tt

Jul 22, 2016, 6:14:46 PM7/22/16
lot of republicans are prejudice there rumdums lol
Message has been deleted