Castro Dead: Revelry and Cheers in Miami

raykeller

Nov 26, 2016, 2:03:56 PM11/26/16
Castro Dead: Revelry and Cheers in Miami
GOPUSA ^ | November 26, 2016

Within half an hour of the Cuban government's official announcement that
former President Fidel Castro had died, Miami's Little Havana teemed with
life - and cheers.

Thousands of people banged pots with spoons, waved Cuban flags in the air
and whooped in jubilation on Calle Ocho - 8th Street, and the heart of the
neighborhood - early Saturday. Honking and strains of salsa music from car
stereos echoed against stucco buildings, and fireworks lit up the humid
night sky. [snip]

Celebration, not grief, permeated the atmosphere. That was no surprise.
Castro has cast a shadow over Miami for decades, and in many ways, his
policy and his power have shaped the city and its inhabitants.

We're all celebrating, this is like a carnival," said 72-year-old Jay
Fernandez, who came to Miami when he was 18 in 1961. He and his wife and
another woman held up a bilingual sign he'd made four years ago when Castro
first became ill. "Satan, Fidel is now yours. Give him what he deserves. Don't
let him rest in peace."

Several blocks away, at the Bay of Pigs Memorial, Antonio Hernandez, 76,
rode his bicycle up in a light rain and stood at the eternal flame that
honors the men who tried, and failed, to wrest Cuba from Castro's grip in
1961. "Everybody's happy. Now this guy won't do any more damage," said
Hernandez, who came to Miami on the Mariel boat lift in 1980. "His brother
will now go down, too. But the world has to pay attention to this, not just
we Cubans."

yoNgy⚛← Mighty ╬ Wannabe →⚛aQguA

Nov 26, 2016, 2:09:33 PM11/26/16
raykeller wrote on 11/26/2016 2:03 PM:
> Castro Dead: Revelry and Cheers in Miami

What do you expect from these Cuban refugees? They owe their existence
to Castro. They wouldn't be allowed in Miami without Castro. They should
actually be thankful to Castro.

Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas

Nov 26, 2016, 7:54:16 PM11/26/16
=?UTF-8?B?eW9OZ3nimpvihpAg77yt772J772H772I772U772ZIOKVrCDvvLfvvYHvvY4=?= =?
UTF-8?B?772O772B772C772FIOKGkuKam2FRZ3VB?= <Mc...@GtzdZ.com> wrote in
You are a dumber cocksucker than I imagined.

--
"...And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned
from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let

Twgxm⚛← Mighty ╬ Wannabe →⚛fAvZI

Nov 26, 2016, 8:43:20 PM11/26/16
Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas wrote on 11/26/2016 7:52 PM:
> =?UTF-8?B?eW9OZ3nimpvihpAg77yt772J772H772I772U772ZIOKVrCDvvLfvvYHvvY4=?= =?
> UTF-8?B?772O772B772C772FIOKGkuKam2FRZ3VB?= <Mc...@GtzdZ.com> wrote in
>
>> raykeller wrote on 11/26/2016 2:03 PM:
>>> Castro Dead: Revelry and Cheers in Miami
>>>

>> What do you expect from these Cuban refugees? They owe their existence
>> to Castro. They wouldn't be allowed in Miami without Castro. They should
>> actually be thankful to Castro.
>
> You are a dumber cocksucker than I imagined.

You are the dumb cocksucker if you don't understand the logic.

Mr. B1ack

Nov 26, 2016, 10:41:41 PM11/26/16
I don't think he could work a keyboard if he were
really THAT dumb .... so he's being WILLFULLY
dumb.

The initial waves of Cubans were the nations "elite",
doctors, lawyers, engineers, professors - people
with knowledge, people who could think, people
who'd know commie propaganda when they heard it.

They had GOOD jobs in Cuba ... top of society in an
idyllic setting. Castro wanted them dead - for the
same reasons Pol Pot and Mao and Ho Chi Minh
tortured and exterminated their smart people.

Miami wasn't HORRIBLE for these refugees, but it
still wasn't home and they largely had to start all
over - and worry about their relatives and friends
who DIDN'T manage to escape.

Fidel and his circle are monsters - as bad as
Kim Jong Un but better at implementing their
evil. Without the Soviets there'd have swiftly
been another revolution and Fidel would have
been burned at the stake.

Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas

Nov 26, 2016, 11:53:35 PM11/26/16
=?UTF-8?B?VHdneG3impvihpAg77yt772J772H772I772U772ZIOKVrCDvvLfvvYHvvY4=?=
=?UTF-8?B?772O772B772C772FIOKGkuKam2ZBdlpJ?= <Fe...@yZaXQ.com> wrote in
You are a fucking cockroach. They could have lived well in Cuba if the
bearded cockroach hadn't fucked it up.

But that's all cockroachs do, they make things worse, for thier own
pleasure. Better to exterminate them on sight.

PaxPerPoten

Nov 27, 2016, 12:52:57 AM11/27/16
What happened to the "Never Trump"ers? And Black Lies matter rioters?

ages who mean to govern well, but *They mean to govern*. They promise to
be good masters, *but they mean to be masters*. Daniel Webster

PaxPerPoten

Nov 27, 2016, 2:14:25 AM11/27/16
On 11/26/2016 1:09 PM, yoNgy⚛← Mighty ╬ Wannabe →⚛aQguA wrote:

Jonathon Balls sock puppet

PaxPerPoten

Nov 27, 2016, 2:18:39 AM11/27/16
On 11/26/2016 7:43 PM, Twgxm⚛← Mighty ╬ Wannabe →⚛fAvZI wrote:

Actually Wannabe is the dumb cocksuker Jonathon Ball

DMmQN⚛← Mighty ╬ Wannabe →⚛znraZ

Nov 27, 2016, 6:56:54 AM11/27/16

Cubans mourn the passing of Fidel Castro. Very touching.

<http://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-38115688>

DMmQN⚛← Mighty ╬ Wannabe →⚛znraZ

Nov 27, 2016, 6:59:43 AM11/27/16

bDpiX⚛← Mighty ╬ Wannabe →⚛JFvKH

Nov 27, 2016, 7:56:16 AM11/27/16
Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas wrote on 11/26/2016 11:52 PM:
> =?UTF-8?B?VHdneG3impvihpAg77yt772J772H772I772U772ZIOKVrCDvvLfvvYHvvY4=?=
> =?UTF-8?B?772O772B772C772FIOKGkuKam2ZBdlpJ?= <Fe...@yZaXQ.com> wrote in
>
>> Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas wrote on 11/26/2016 7:52 PM:
>>> =?UTF-8?B?eW9OZ3nimpvihpAg77yt772J772H772I772U772ZIOKVrCDvvLfvvYHvvY4=?=
>>> =? UTF-8?B?772O772B772C772FIOKGkuKam2FRZ3VB?= <Mc...@GtzdZ.com> wrote
>>> in news:K5l_z.53291$AI2....@fx04.iad:

>>> You are a dumber cocksucker than I imagined.
>>
>> You are the dumb cocksucker if you don't understand the logic.
>>

> They could have lived well in Cuba if the
> bearded cockroach hadn't fucked it up.
>
> But that's all cockroachs do, they make things worse, for thier own
> pleasure. Better to exterminate them on sight.

Cubans love Fidel Castro. Fidel Castro is their idol.

VGUjJ⚛← Mighty ╬ Wannabe →⚛noPtm

Nov 27, 2016, 8:00:05 AM11/27/16
Just the opposite of what you said. Cubans love Fidel Castro. Fidel

Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas

Nov 27, 2016, 9:36:27 AM11/27/16
PaxPerPoten <P...@USA.org> wrote in news:o1e1a1$bq5$1...@dont-email.me:

> On 11/26/2016 7:43 PM, Twgxm⚛← Mighty ╬
> Wannabe →⚛fAvZI wrote:
>

> Actually Wannabe is the dumb cocksuker Jonathon Ball

Another bad loser. Kill 'em all, let Marx sort them out.

Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas

Nov 27, 2016, 9:39:05 AM11/27/16
=?UTF-8?B?YkRwaVjimpvihpAg77yt772J772H772I772U772ZIOKVrCDvvLfvvYHvvY4=?= =?
UTF-8?B?772O772B772C772FIOKGkuKam0pGdktI?= <Vb...@MJaVR.com> wrote in
You will cheer, to. With a bayonet tickling your back.

No Cuban who knows the truth idolizes the brutal, cocksucking thug.

Only dellusional prog scumbags who live in safety in the West.

Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas

Nov 27, 2016, 9:39:40 AM11/27/16
=?UTF-8?B?VkdVakrimpvihpAg77yt772J772H772I772U772ZIOKVrCDvvLfvvYHvvY4=?=
=?UTF-8?B?772O772B772C772FIOKGkuKam25vUHRt?= <Ue...@hsUmH.com> wrote in
No one will mourn your passing. So just go.

--
"...And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not
warned from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of
resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to
the facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a
century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time,

tRudy Crayola

Nov 27, 2016, 4:13:25 PM11/27/16
I will...The after smell will be just terrible!

--
Rudy's Nut & Fruit farm- Sacramento

tRudy Crayola

Nov 27, 2016, 4:15:33 PM11/27/16
There is a good reason so many Cubans live in America and elsewhere.
Castro was a murdering SOB.

Rudy Canoza

Nov 27, 2016, 8:47:44 PM11/27/16
On 11/27/2016 3:56 AM, DMmQN⚛← Mighty ╬ Wannabe →⚛znraZ wrote:

> Cubans mourn the passing of Fidel Castro.

Some Cubans do. Most do not.

Mr. B1ack

Nov 27, 2016, 9:13:47 PM11/27/16
Time will create distance, and with distance will
come clarity. Then the idol will reveal itself as the
monster it truely was.

rbowman

Nov 27, 2016, 10:34:51 PM11/27/16
The ones in Havana or just the ones in Little Havana? Assuming some of
the libs made good on their promises and moved to Toronto to preserve
their privileged status would they not cheer the demise of Trump? Would
the people who remained in Iowa?