Obama is Evil Personified

Texas Fred

Nov 13, 2008, 6:04:15 AM11/13/08
We are witnessing a political phenomenon with Barack Hussein Obama of rare
magnitude. His speeches have inspired millions and yet most of his followers
have no idea of what he stands for except platitudes of 'Change' or they
believe him when he says he will be a 'Uniter'.

The power of speech from a charismatic person truly can be a powerful
thing. Certainly Billy Graham had charisma and his manner of speech, and
particularly the content of that speech, changed the lives of untold
millions.

On the extreme other hand, the charisma of Adolph Hitler inspired millions
as well, and the results were catastrophic.

Barack Hussein Obama seems to radiate an aura of pure evil as he attempts
to call upon the inspirational speaking styles of both Billy Graham and
Adolf Hitler, and it makes me feel an almost primal fear every time I see
this person, not a man to man fear but a deeper and much more spiritual
fear, as if a pall of doom were being cast across America.

Here are just a few things that define Barack Hussein Obama:

He voted against banning partial birth abortion.

He voted no on notifying parents of minors who get out-of-state abortions.

Supports affirmative action in Colleges and Government.

In 2001 he questioned harsh penalties for drug dealing.

Says he will deal with street level drug dealing as a minimum wage affair.

Admitted marijuana and cocaine use in high school and in college.

His religious convictions are very murky.

He is willing to meet, unconditionally with Fidel Castro, Hugo Chavez, Kim
Jung Il and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

Has said that one of his first goals after being elected would be to have
a conference with all Muslim nations.

Opposed the Patriot Act.

First bill he signed that was passed was campaign finance reform.

Voted No on prohibiting law suits against gun manufacturers.

Supports universal health care.

Voted Yes on providing habeas corpus for Guantanamo detainees.

Supports granting drivers licenses to illegal immigrants.

Supports extending welfare to illegal immigrants.

Voted Yes on comprehensive immigration reform. Would result in 20 million
instant citizens never having paid SS, many refusing to speak English,
immediately sending for their 40 to 50 million extended relatives telling
them not to wait and obey the laws, the once mighty USA is theirs for the
taking.

Voted Yes on allowing illegal aliens to participate in Social Security.

Wants to make the minimum wage a 'living wage'.

Voted with Democratic Party 96 percent of 251 votes.

Opposed to any efforts to Privatize Social Security and instead supports
increasing the amount of tax paid.

He voted No on repealing the Alternative Minimum Tax.

He voted No on repealing the 'Death' Tax.

He wants to raise the Capital Gains Tax.

Has repeatedly said the surge in Iraq has not succeeded.

Has never served in the military and has never visited Afghanistan, and
hasn't bothered to visit Iraq since Jan. of 2006.

He is ranked as the most liberal Senator in the Senate today and that
takes some doing.

Is a notorious gun grabber, he wants to completely disarm the American
population and is a total supporter of ALL anti-gun legislation.

If your political choices are consistent with Barack Obama's and you think
that his positions will bring America together or make it a better place,
then you will probably enjoy the ride and not re-post this message as we
attempt to stop this poser from ascending to the Oval Office.

If you agree that this is an important issue, please pass it on in a
nationwide emailing and re-post it on your blogs.

The mainstream media will not do it for you!

Obama is EVIL personified and a danger to America!

Ilusion

Nov 13, 2008, 6:10:08 AM11/13/08

Are you a spammer or just a convinced nutter? Its OK to expres your
political points of view but don't you think that Obama is Evil
Personified is a bit too much?

Ana

Jim Higgins

Nov 13, 2008, 7:24:25 AM11/13/08
Texas Fred wrote:
>bitter vitriol

Get over it kid, deal with reality not your pet fantasy. If Obama
doesn't like coins then get on his case. Otherwise you should be
posting to alt.flake.k00k.prozac.conspiracy.

--
Civis Romanus Sum

Joan Swirsky

Nov 13, 2008, 10:05:00 AM11/13/08
Good Americans must protest the Inauguration of Obama.

First, it is a protest against the policies being inaugurated, which have
been quite clearly spelled out and articulated, so this idea that we need to
"wait and see" is grossly misguided. Obama has stated in no uncertain terms
where he stands on key issues such as Israel and Jerusalem, Afghanistan, gay
marriage, unions and teachers and education, "Rubinomics", expanding the
military in size and mission, and many other issues. If our principles and
our willingness to stand up for them are subject to the whims of
"propriety," they aren't really principles at all.

The idea that because a large number of people are hopeful doesn't change
the facts about where Obama clearly stands on many issues, and when in the
past has widespread public support for a particular leader or bad set of
policies served as a supposedly legitimate reason for us to set aside our
beliefs and actions for the sake of appearances? At best, it's disingenuous
and seems to suggest a degree of embarrassment over how we truly feel and
our willingness to fight for what we believe in.

Second, it is a protest against a specific institution and position of great
power that has always been wielded with a heavy hand and little regard for
the harm and damage it causes-indeed, that harm and damage are usually
intentional. The presidency, no matter the name or color of the person
sitting in the office, is part of a hierarchical structure of leadership and
dominance with the intent of enforcing U.S. interests and expanding the
national security state.

Obama is the natural progression of ascendancy, and has fully embraced the
expansion of the national security state and the enforcement of U.S.
hegemony and strategic interests around the world. He's demonstrated that he
absolutely understands, accepts, and intends to exercise to the fullest
extent the powers and "duties" of the presidency. It is a position of power
inherently at odds with the principles and politics of the left, and in it's
existing state always will be.

Protesting every inauguration, regardless of who is being crowned, is a
symbolic gesture to speak out on that day of national torch-passing. It's
important that among the throngs of cheering Kool Aid drinkers and other
such benders of knee, that the left stand up against the position itself and
all that it represents.

There is absolutely no reason whatsoever to think we are not capable of
articulating within our protests the fact that we don't fail to recognize a
subtext to this election. Yes, it is indeed surprising to see this nation
electing its first negro president, a man named Barack Hussein Obama and who
had a Muslim father, in just the second election since the Sept. 11th
attacks and just 4 years after an election filled with fear-mongering and
hatred. Yes, it is indeed miraculous that there are people who watched the
election returns who had parents who were once slaves, or grandparents who
were once slaves. The deep emotional impact is not something we are
oblivious to. We can see and understand these subtexts, and we can make
clear that we don't seek to undermine those aspects that have such meaning
for so many people.

But we need to also make clear why we are opposed to Obama's positions, why
he represents policies and beliefs that we strongly oppose, why those
policies and beliefs are horrible and a continuation of the same oppressions
and are devoid of true justice.

It does not make us irrelevant. We become irrelevant the moment we stop
acting on our beliefs, the moment we line up with the liberals and
progressives who are already clamoring for the left to sit down and shut up,
and who have already forsaken any notion of real progress and change when
they dismiss our concerns and anger regarding Obama's terrible policy
positions.

If the single fact that Obama is a negro in and of itself is a supposed
reason to turn our backs on our principles and to fail to take an action
that we clearly WOULD take if he were white but held the same positions,
then it seems the values and hopes and goals of the left can be bought
pretty cheaply, indeed. And then we are irrelevant.

"Texas Fred" <fr...@texasfred.net> wrote in message

Lorrie S.

Nov 13, 2008, 2:40:01 PM11/13/08
> He voted against banning partial birth abortion.

Excellent, because the US is overpopulated now. Just one more loser to have
to fight in traffic 16 years from now.

< He voted no on notifying parents of minors who get out-of-state abortions.

Excellent, because the US is overpopulated now. Just one more loser to have
to fight in traffic 16 years from now. And also because the carbon unit
would likely end up in a dumpster, since the parents are idiot kids.

> Supports affirmative action in Colleges and Government.

This is bad because when they hire a quota of blacks over qualified whites,
the blacks are most often half illiterate with low level intellectual
functioning.

> In 2001 he questioned harsh penalties for drug dealing.

Excellent, because all drugs need to be legalized in order to curb the
surplus population of weak-willed losers. If you're worried about the
resulting crime, then become armed "to the teeth", like yours truly is. And
don't quip with "what about the children", because I don't give a fuck about
your children. Deal with it!

> Says he will deal with street level drug dealing as a minimum wage
affair.

Excellent, because he is right. It is a minimum wage issue. Republican
elitists should have thought about this before they sought to fatten their
bank accounts by supporting NAFTA back in the early 1990s. Because NAFTA
has also caused the ruination of the stock market since factories moving
overseas have resulted in the drop in consumer spending. Unemployed factory
workers and factory workers that now work at McDonalds can't afford to buy
anything.

> Admitted marijuana and cocaine use in high school and in college.

I now admire his truthfulness. This also means that he is enlightened by
his experimentation.

> His religious convictions are very murky.

Who cares? Religion is a crutch for fearful sheep and the weak-minded.

> He is willing to meet, unconditionally with Fidel Castro, Hugo Chavez,
Kim
> Jung Il and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

Good for him.

> Has said that one of his first goals after being elected would be to
have
> a conference with all Muslim nations.

Good for him.

> Opposed the Patriot Act.

So he opposed tyranny, domestic eavesdropping and invasion of personal
freedoms/rights. Good man.

> Voted No on prohibiting law suits against gun manufacturers.

This is bad. And a constitutional law professor should know better.

> Supports universal health care.

Excellent. No more 3rd world health care and emergency room waits.
American emergency rooms now have green flies buzzing around waiting to land
on you when you arrive.

< Voted Yes on providing habeas corpus for Guantanamo detainees.

Excellent. Everyone is presumed innocent until proved otherwise.

< Supports granting drivers licenses to illegal immigrants.

Illegal immigrants should be sent to Guantanamo.

< Supports extending welfare to illegal immigrants.

Illegal immigrants should be sent to Guantanamo

> Voted Yes on comprehensive immigration reform.

Only immediate relatives of American citizens should be allowed to
immigrate.

> Voted Yes on allowing illegal aliens to participate in Social Security.

Illegal aliens should be sent to Guantanamo

> Wants to make the minimum wage a 'living wage'.

What the fuck is wrong with this, you elitist cocksucker?

> Opposed to any efforts to Privatize Social Security and instead supports
> increasing the amount of tax paid.

privatize it so the elderly can lose all their money in the stock market?
You elitist piece of dog shit!

> He voted No on repealing the Alternative Minimum Tax.

The IRS should be disbanded.

> He voted No on repealing the 'Death' Tax.

The IRS should be disbanded.

> He wants to raise the Capital Gains Tax.

Taxes should be done away with, even for assholes like you.

> Has repeatedly said the surge in Iraq has not succeeded.

It hasn't. They got tired of blowing themselves up.

> Has never served in the military and has never visited Afghanistan, and
> hasn't bothered to visit Iraq since Jan. of 2006.

Good.....who would want to visit those shitholes anyway. The military
nowadays is comprised of rejects and losers who can't get a real job.

mazorj

Nov 13, 2008, 1:33:00 PM11/13/08

"Ilusion" <septem...@gmail.com> wrote in message

He's cross-posting from a newsgroup that ought to tell you enough
about his outlook on things.

Ilusion

Nov 13, 2008, 2:12:52 PM11/13/08
On Nov 13, 4:33 pm, "mazorj" <maz...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "Ilusion" <septembri...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Thanks

Ana

Leo Marx

Nov 13, 2008, 3:38:33 PM11/13/08
Texas Fred wrote:

> We are witnessing a political phenomenon with Barack Hussein Obama of rare
> magnitude. His speeches have inspired millions and yet most of his followers
> have no idea of what he stands for except platitudes of 'Change' or they
> believe him when he says he will be a 'Uniter'.

You have not been paying attention.

JAM

JeePee

Nov 13, 2008, 3:40:41 PM11/13/08
Texas Fred wrote:
> Here are just a few things that define Barack Hussein Obama:
>
> He voted against banning partial birth abortion.

I don't even know what that means?! Partial birth abortion? What is
that? Do they onlo abort part of the fetus and leave the rest in?

> Admitted marijuana and cocaine use in high school and in college.

This just to make sure he's just like the rest of the population. Or
would you rather have a drunk or non-inhaler?

> His religious convictions are very murky.

Ferm statement, murky.

> He is willing to meet, unconditionally with Fidel Castro, Hugo Chavez, Kim
> Jung Il and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

Guess what, maybe talking will get rid of some of the problems in the
world. I'd rather see someone who's willing to talk, than someone who
willing to shoot missiles to another country. Get over your outdated
fear for communism will ya? Communism failed, it could not survive, it
will not survive. And as for capitalism... Many, many thanks to the
banks and money institutions from mostly the United States of America
who have plunged this world into a deep recession. Wonderful thing this
capitalistic system.

> Has said that one of his first goals after being elected would be to have
> a conference with all Muslim nations.

See the previous point.

> Opposed the Patriot Act.

Common sense in the White House. Stop this man...

> First bill he signed that was passed was campaign finance reform.
>
> Voted No on prohibiting law suits against gun manufacturers.

You'd rather have people shoot each others of course.

> Supports universal health care.

Are you sure? He actually wants people to have a basic level of health
care. What a crazy fucker.

> Obama is EVIL personified and a danger to America!

You'd rather live in a cave and hunt mammoths aren't you?

--
JeePee

So when you see your neighbor carryin' somethin',
Help him with his load,
And don't go mistaking Paradise
For that home across the road.
- Bob Dylan -

The New England Patriots - American Football at it's best
http://www.patriots.com/

Bob

Nov 14, 2008, 1:33:53 AM11/14/08
JeePee wrote:
> Texas Fred wrote:
>> Here are just a few things that define Barack Hussein Obama:
>>
>> He voted against banning partial birth abortion.
>
> I don't even know what that means?! Partial birth abortion? What is
> that? Do they onlo abort part of the fetus and leave the rest in?

That when they pretty much abort a human fetus. Late term abortion. I'm
for all types of abortion. If I was president,adult abortion would be a
new thing. If somebody obviously should have been a stain on the
sheets,it's only right. Vote 'Bob' in '12.

I bet mammoth is gamey.

--

-Bob

"My fault,my failure, is not in the passions I have,but in my lack of
control of them." -J. Kerouac

"Faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death!"
-Hunter S. Thompson

JeePee

Nov 14, 2008, 5:08:56 AM11/14/08
Bob wrote:
> JeePee wrote:
>> Texas Fred wrote:
>>> Here are just a few things that define Barack Hussein Obama:
>>>
>>> He voted against banning partial birth abortion.
>>
>> I don't even know what that means?! Partial birth abortion? What is
>> that? Do they onlo abort part of the fetus and leave the rest in?
>
> That when they pretty much abort a human fetus. Late term abortion. I'm
> for all types of abortion. If I was president,adult abortion would be a
> new thing. If somebody obviously should have been a stain on the
> sheets,it's only right. Vote 'Bob' in '12.

I'd say, that there should be a law that when you turn 21, or any other
arbitrary date, your live is reviewed. And when it turns out you are not
living your life right, you at that time will still be aborted.

Bob

Nov 14, 2008, 7:21:34 AM11/14/08
JeePee wrote:
> Bob wrote:
>> JeePee wrote:

>>> I don't even know what that means?! Partial birth abortion? What is
>>> that? Do they onlo abort part of the fetus and leave the rest in?
>>
>> That when they pretty much abort a human fetus. Late term abortion.
>> I'm for all types of abortion. If I was president,adult abortion would
>> be a new thing. If somebody obviously should have been a stain on the
>> sheets,it's only right. Vote 'Bob' in '12.
>
> I'd say, that there should be a law that when you turn 21, or any other
> arbitrary date, your live is reviewed. And when it turns out you are not
> living your life right, you at that time will still be aborted.

Hmm....I would have been aborted years ago with a law like that!

Ilusion

Nov 14, 2008, 7:57:44 AM11/14/08
On Nov 14, 10:21 am, Bob

> Hmm....I would have been aborted years ago with a law like that!
> -Bob

Pay attention, this could still be voted and be a retroactive law

Ana

Firnando

Nov 17, 2008, 6:41:37 AM11/17/08

"Lorrie S." <lorri...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Trolls are a sad and pathetic fact of life on Usenet.

There are several ways to deal with the barrage Spam from anti-Islam troll
Lorrie S misusing the service of motzarella.org He is possible the same
man

as RF, who posted to nuke all Islamic countries after 11 September 2001

This "motzarella.org" has to put his trash on every thread
no matter what. Because he is a troll. Pure and simple.

First ridicule him, since he is crying for attention, a pathetic attempt to
be noticed. Even though all the attention is negative, it doesn't matter, he
still enjoy it and STILL hangs around, Why?? Because he is a troll, not
everybody troll, he's our troll :-)

Every time he suffered humiliated defeat, he keeps coming back, never
realizing that he has lost. It is like cutting the head off a cockroach. It
doesn't even realize it's dead.

He is not only a troll, but an imposter with blue skin who had to put on a
lot of girly makeup all day.

However to deny the troll continuation satisfaction and make him go away
take these steps;

Send a copy of the posts with all headers to ab...@motzarella.org

Brother Larex

Nov 17, 2008, 11:25:59 AM11/17/08

Oh fuck you!

Aladdin Sane

Nov 17, 2008, 1:03:07 PM11/17/08

> We are witnessing a political phenomenon with Barack Hussein Obama of
> rare magnitude. His speeches have inspired millions and yet most of his
> followers have no idea of what he stands for except platitudes of 'Change'
> or they believe him when he says he will be a 'Uniter'.

Drivel snipped.

Texas Fred has shown that while one Texas community has been missing its
idiot for the last 8 years (soon to be restored), the rest of the state has
not lost this precious resource.

--
*
/?\