What an ass Comey is...

Keyser Söze

Nov 6, 2016, 4:06:44 PM11/6/16
...he interjects himself into the presidential race by speaking out when
he should have stayed quiet and now, two days before the election:

(CNN)FBI Director James Comey told lawmakers Sunday the agency hasn't
changed its opinion that Hillary Clinton should not face criminal
charges after a review of new emails.

Comey had dropped a bombshell 11 days from the election when he informed
Congress that the FBI had discovered emails in its separate
investigation of Anthony Weiner, the estranged husband of top Clinton
aide Huma Abedin, that could be connected to its investigation of
whether Clinton mishandled classified information by using a private
email server.

It's impossible to know before results are tallied what impact Comey's
actions -- first raising a vaguely worded red flag 11 days out, and then
lowering it two days from the election -- will have on the contest. But
the news could help Clinton put to rest a controversy that has dogged
her in the 2016 race's closing days, helping Donald Trump narrow a
polling gap nationally and in key battleground states.

Emotions run high in final days of the campaign
"Based on our review, we have not changed our conclusions that we
expressed in July," Comey said in the letter to top Republicans on the
House Oversight Committee.

Mr. Luddite

Nov 6, 2016, 4:59:34 PM11/6/16
It has been reported that almost all the emails found on Weiner's laptop
were duplicates of those already reviewed by the FBI. So, as Comey
reports ... nothing has changed. In other words, his conclusions made
in July that she *did* have classified email on her server, that she
*did* lie to congress and she *was* reckless and careless in handling
classified material ... none of that has changed.

Tom Nofinger

Nov 6, 2016, 5:02:56 PM11/6/16
And she still can't be trusted with highly classified materials.

justan

Nov 6, 2016, 5:22:48 PM11/6/16
Tom Nofinger <topba...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
That's why she turned to Weiner to manage her collection of
classified documents that she could'nt deal with. Her trusted
advisors Bill Clinton, Weiner and his wife.
And how about that wedding extravaganza sponsored by The Clinton
Family Foundation.
Trump's boffing a bimbo once in a while pales in comparison.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Keyser Söze

Nov 6, 2016, 5:46:19 PM11/6/16
Nice try.

Boating All Out

Nov 6, 2016, 6:27:10 PM11/6/16
In article <MOadnbvUj4lcOoLF...@giganews.com>,
nowa...@jose.com says...

> It has been reported that almost all the emails found on Weiner's laptop
> were duplicates of those already reviewed by the FBI. So, as Comey
> reports ... nothing has changed. In other words, his conclusions made
> in July that she *did* have classified email on her server, that she
> *did* lie to congress and she *was* reckless and careless in handling
> classified material ... none of that has changed.

You're lying. Comey never said she lied to Congress.

Boating All Out

Nov 6, 2016, 6:27:31 PM11/6/16
In article <e89q5p...@mid.individual.net>, no...@jose.com says...
I'd call it pathetic.

Tom Nofinger

Nov 6, 2016, 6:35:55 PM11/6/16
Your failed attempt to correct a listing ship. Loser.

Mr. Luddite

Nov 7, 2016, 7:51:33 AM11/7/16
I guess for the Lemmings, it has to be explained in simple terms. Just
a few examples:

1. Hillary testified that she did not send or receive classified info
(emails) on her private server.

Comey's response to that claim in his swore testimony: ...
"Not true".

2. Hillary testified that her attorneys reviewed each of the emails on
her personal email system. If so, she compromised classified
information. Her attorneys are not cleared to read classified
emails. Whoops.

3. Hillary testified that she only used one device for emails on one
server. Convenience, you know.

Comey stated that she used multiple devices (now up to 13) and there
were *two* servers.

4. Hillary testified that she had turned over *all* work related
emails.

Comey's comment to Congress ... not true.

The list goes on and on but the one that really underscores her deceit
and attempt to cover up her tracks is when directed by Congress to turn
over her server (and emails on it) it was first "scrubbed" by
her IT company to make it impossible to recover any deleted data. Turns
out there were *two* servers though. Whoops. Of course Hillary can
always claim that she didn't "intentionally" order the server's hard
drives to be acid washed. She was just "wiping it down with a rag" so
it didn't look dusty.

So, she either lied to Congress or she lied to the FBI. Take your pick.
Both are Federal crimes. Scrubbing the server after receiving a
Congressional subpoena is obstruction of justice ... also a federal crime.

But, she didn't mean it.

gfre...@aol.com

Nov 7, 2016, 12:40:41 PM11/7/16
On Mon, 7 Nov 2016 07:51:26 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" <nowa...@jose.com>
wrote:

>The list goes on and on but the one that really underscores her deceit
>and attempt to cover up her tracks is when directed by Congress to turn
>over her server (and emails on it) it was first "scrubbed" by
>her IT company to make it impossible to recover any deleted data. Turns
>out there were *two* servers though. Whoops. Of course Hillary can
>always claim that she didn't "intentionally" order the server's hard
>drives to be acid washed. She was just "wiping it down with a rag" so
>it didn't look dusty.
>
>So, she either lied to Congress or she lied to the FBI. Take your pick.
>Both are Federal crimes. Scrubbing the server after receiving a
>Congressional subpoena is obstruction of justice ... also a federal crime.
>
>But, she didn't mean it.

Hillary has a long rich history of destroying evidence. The main
reason why they got away with the early 90s problems is that massive
numbers of documents from the Rose Law firm and her personal files
were shredded.
When she is accused of anything, her first answer is always "there is
no evidence to support that" and that has been said, verbatim, many
times.

amdx

Nov 7, 2016, 2:07:37 PM11/7/16
I think when ask if she told the truth, (about something she's trying
slip out of), Comey, Said No.
So technically you sentence is correct.
Kinda like Hillary anything to obfuscate*.

*used in a sentence,
"the spelling changes will deform some familiar words and obfuscate
their etymological origins"

Used in a sentence by Hillary.
"The deleted emails will hide my multiple crimes and obfuscate the
truth" And even if the deleted emails don't hide my multiple crimes and
obfuscate the truth, the justice department will."
We're Stronger Together,
HRC

Keyser Söze

Nov 7, 2016, 3:34:34 PM11/7/16
Trump is the most corrupt candidate in the history of presidential
elections.

Its Me

Nov 7, 2016, 4:07:18 PM11/7/16
> Hillary is the most corrupt candidate in the history of presidential
> elections.

There, I fixed it for you.

Califbill

Nov 7, 2016, 4:29:23 PM11/7/16
Trump is an ass, but Hillary is crooked. Maybe her ancestors were Tammany
Hall leaders. Only reason she is not in jail is connections. One guy
loses his job, 90 days jail for having one classified email on his personal
laptop. And Hillary had how many?

justan

Nov 7, 2016, 5:35:45 PM11/7/16
Keyser Söze <no...@jose.com> Wrote in message:
You say dumb shit just because you can't keep your mouth shut.
You're as bad or worse than Trump.

Alex

Nov 7, 2016, 7:52:11 PM11/7/16
Kevin doesn't want to believe the obvious facts.

gfre...@aol.com

Nov 7, 2016, 7:54:35 PM11/7/16
On Mon, 07 Nov 2016 15:34:32 -0500, Keyser Söze <no...@jose.com>
wrote:

>Trump is the most corrupt candidate in the history of presidential
>elections.

Grant, Harding and GWB take comfort from that.

Alex

Nov 7, 2016, 7:56:43 PM11/7/16
You are deaf and blind.

Boating All Out

Nov 7, 2016, 9:17:34 PM11/7/16
In article <FLCdnUwdv5dT5b3F...@giganews.com>,
nowa...@jose.com says...
Yet with all you've said, Comey testified that none of it was worthy of
prosecution. Why do you suppose that is?
I know, I know. Master Criminal HRC is just too smart for him.
Now excuse me while I use the same standards you use to judge HRC,
against you.
Comey never said HRC lied to Congress. That makes you a a low-down liar.

gfre...@aol.com

Nov 7, 2016, 9:39:43 PM11/7/16
On Mon, 7 Nov 2016 20:17:36 -0600, Boating All Out
<boa...@boating.com> wrote:

>Comey never said HRC lied to Congress. That makes you a a low-down liar.

He never said she "lied" but he did say some of her testimony was not
true.

This is far from over. The next act will be in the house judiciary
committee. You guys better take the senate back or we are looking at
all investigation all the time. The only way this stops is if you get
the house and there are not many people predicting that.
I am just going to get a big bucket of popcorn and watch. I didn't
vote for any of these guys.
I would prefer a 104th congress situation where debt reduction and a
balanced budget was the main agenda.
Too bad they had a phony "shutdown" and Monica started working at the
White House.

justan

Nov 7, 2016, 10:38:16 PM11/7/16
gfre...@aol.com Wrote in message:
If she didn't lie, she must have been terribly mis informed about
what she did. That dudeette has a giant set of brass balls. Musta
snatched em from Bill, eh? Well are we gonna get reform or more
obamashite? Can't wait to find out.

justan

Nov 7, 2016, 10:40:27 PM11/7/16
Alex <Xe...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
And stupid.

Mr. Luddite

Nov 8, 2016, 5:43:16 AM11/8/16
Good grief. He said that several of her statements made under oath to
Congress were *not true*. I guess Lemmings need to have it spelled out
in words with only one syllable to understand.

And why didn't he recommend a grand jury and indictment to the Justice
Department? Surely you can figure that one out for yourself.

Mr. Luddite

Nov 8, 2016, 5:46:40 AM11/8/16
On 11/7/2016 9:39 PM, gfre...@aol.com wrote:
> On Mon, 7 Nov 2016 20:17:36 -0600, Boating All Out
> <boa...@boating.com> wrote:
>
>> Comey never said HRC lied to Congress. That makes you a a low-down liar.
>

> He never said she "lied" but he did say some of her testimony was not
> true.

Semantics. She testified under oath. Comey said that some of her
testimony was not true. How can you make specific statements under oath
that are not true and not be lying?

The above has been brought to you by the Save the Lemmings Foundation.

Keyser Söze

Nov 8, 2016, 6:44:16 AM11/8/16
Wow...an argument about semantics from posters who do not believe in the
value of those danged "liberal arts." Language and its usage are, of
course, part of the liberal arts.

"How can you make specific statements under oath
that are not true and not be lying?", you ask.

Easy. Facts may be interpreted differently. I'd give examples but, heck,
this is rec.boats. What difference does it make? :)

Its Me

Nov 8, 2016, 7:00:24 AM11/8/16
Like one server or two. Like one device or thirteen. Or, "I did not have sex with that woman". Not telling the truth "is" lying, depending on the meaning of "is". :)

Mr. Luddite

Nov 8, 2016, 7:23:44 AM11/8/16
Oh, please Harry ... hold the lectures. I am well aware and educated in
the values of the liberal arts as well as more specific educational
endeavors. Yours are not the only points of view that have merit. In
fact, examples of binary thinking that take place in rec.boats are put
forth in far greater numbers by you and those of your political
persuasions than by most others.

Try reading my statement again ... and take note of the word "specific".

Poquito Loco

Nov 8, 2016, 7:58:29 AM11/8/16
And as dishonest as Hillary, which is why her corruption goes unnoticed by the liar.

Poquito Loco

Nov 8, 2016, 8:00:04 AM11/8/16
Do you think your vote supported that preference?

Poquito Loco

Nov 8, 2016, 8:01:36 AM11/8/16
Just more proof that all that money you spent on a 'liberal arts' education was a waste. Here people
with and without 'real' degrees are making you the fool.

Boating All Out

Nov 8, 2016, 8:49:43 AM11/8/16
In article <e8ds4e...@mid.individual.net>, no...@jose.com says...
You're talking to a known liar. He specifically said that Comey said HRC
lied to Congress. That's a damned lie. Specifically.
Besides, if Congress if affronted they can have the DOJ file charges
under 18 U.S.C. §1621 ? perjury and 18 U.S.C. §1001 ? false
representations before Congress.
I fucking dare them to do it.

Its Me

Nov 8, 2016, 9:58:39 AM11/8/16
On Tuesday, November 8, 2016 at 8:49:43 AM UTC-5, Boating All Out wrote:
> In article <e8ds4e...@mid.individual.net>, no...@jose.com says...

> > > Semantics. She testified under oath. Comey said that some of her
> > > testimony was not true. How can you make specific statements under oath
> > > that are not true and not be lying?
> > >
> > > The above has been brought to you by the Save the Lemmings Foundation.
> > >

> > Wow...an argument about semantics from posters who do not believe in the
> > value of those danged "liberal arts." Language and its usage are, of
> > course, part of the liberal arts.
> >
> > "How can you make specific statements under oath
> > that are not true and not be lying?", you ask.
> >
> > Easy. Facts may be interpreted differently. I'd give examples but, heck,
> > this is rec.boats. What difference does it make? :)
>
> You're talking to a known liar. He specifically said that Comey said HRC
> lied to Congress. That's a damned lie.

You're a hoot. Keep thrashing around. Call it what you like.

Synonyms of "lying":
deceitful
deceptive
false
fraudulent
misleading
untrustworthy
bluffing
cheating
corrupt
crooked
deceiving
disreputable
double-crossing
double-dealing
lying
shady
shifty
sneaking
sneaky
tricky
two-face
two-timing
underhanded
Hillary Clinton

That sums it up pretty well.

justan

Nov 8, 2016, 9:59:34 AM11/8/16
"Mr. Luddite" <nowa...@jose.com> Wrote in message:
She may not be telling the truth, but to call her a liar is
deplorable.

gfre...@aol.com

Nov 8, 2016, 11:33:15 AM11/8/16
On Tue, 8 Nov 2016 05:46:33 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" <nowa...@jose.com>
wrote:

>> He never said she "lied" but he did say some of her testimony was not
>> true.
>>

>Semantics. She testified under oath. Comey said that some of her
>testimony was not true. How can you make specific statements under oath
>that are not true and not be lying?
>
>The above has been brought to you by the Save the Lemmings Foundation.

Hey we have already heard her husband debate what "is" is.
She will just be questioning about when saying something that she
knows is untrue is not a lie. (AKA perjury)
As long as there are 34 democrats in the Senate, she gets away with
it.

Keyser Söze

Nov 8, 2016, 11:36:32 AM11/8/16
What's a leppo?

gfre...@aol.com

Nov 8, 2016, 12:06:19 PM11/8/16
On Tue, 08 Nov 2016 11:36:29 -0500, Keyser Söze <no...@jose.com>
wrote:
A place Obama/Clinton doomed to be a death zone with his failed Iraq
policy?

Poquito Loco

Nov 8, 2016, 1:01:00 PM11/8/16
You need to get your head out of Krause's (a known liar) butt.

Poquito Loco

Nov 8, 2016, 1:01:50 PM11/8/16
Harry Krause

>That sums it up pretty well.

Poquito Loco

Nov 8, 2016, 1:02:41 PM11/8/16
LOL. Who've you got writing your jokes for lately. That one was damn good.

Poquito Loco

Nov 8, 2016, 1:03:35 PM11/8/16
On Tue, 08 Nov 2016 11:36:29 -0500, Keyser Söze <no...@jose.com> wrote:

Sums up Harry's concern with integrity.

Califbill

Nov 8, 2016, 1:07:49 PM11/8/16
Even those with high school diplomas or a GED took English and understand
semantics. Liberals majors seem to learn to ignore meanings that do not
conform to their preconceived notions.

Califbill

Nov 8, 2016, 1:07:49 PM11/8/16
The FBI can not have DOJ file charges. They can recommend, but you have a
DOJ who does not want to thwart Hillary as POTUS.

Califbill

Nov 8, 2016, 1:07:51 PM11/8/16
A war created by Hillary and Obama.

Califbill

Nov 8, 2016, 1:11:05 PM11/8/16
He keeps asking. I wonder why he does not look up Obama/Clinton wars.

Keyser Söze

Nov 8, 2016, 3:10:00 PM11/8/16
Thanks for the comic relief you supply here.

Keyser Söze

Nov 8, 2016, 3:10:49 PM11/8/16
On 11/8/16, 1:07 PM, Califbill wrote:
Doubtful but on the other hand, we have an FBI director who is in the
bag for Trump.

Keyser Söze

Nov 8, 2016, 3:11:35 PM11/8/16
Wait...you think I don't know about Aleppo? How far up that right wing
ass is your head?

True North

Nov 8, 2016, 4:06:59 PM11/8/16
Keyser Söze
With Kalif Swill, you always have to assume it's the liquor talking.

Mr. Luddite

Nov 8, 2016, 4:59:13 PM11/8/16
Ok. I get it. According to BOA, uttering a "non-truth" under oath is
*not* a lie. It's simply a "non-truth". I guess I have a ways to go
to get up to speed on modern, progressive liberal lingo.

Poquito Loco

Nov 8, 2016, 5:18:24 PM11/8/16
'Pseudo Christian' or 'real' Christian behavior, Donnie?

justan

Nov 8, 2016, 5:25:43 PM11/8/16
Keyser Söze <no...@jose.com> Wrote in message:
Agreed. The only reason he was so generous to Hillery is that
it's rumored his wife recieved bagsful of money from the machine.
Not acuseing him of accepting bribes, mind you.

justan

Nov 8, 2016, 5:38:20 PM11/8/16
"Mr. Luddite" <nowa...@jose.com> Wrote in message:
A long ways. That lingo is inbred. Normal folks will never
understand or subscribe to it. Their way of thinking is beyond
belief. That's why they had to invent lingo to mask their
unsavory adventures.

Boating All Out

Nov 8, 2016, 9:04:36 PM11/8/16
In article <RO2dnf_tIv0x17_F...@giganews.com>,
nowa...@jose.com says...
Are you excusing your lie because you weren't under oath?
Does that make your lie a "non-truth?" In your eyes I suppose it does.
I can't put you under oath. But using the same standards you apply to
HRC, you're a low-down liar.
I can't prosecute you for lying here.
But if HRC lied to Congress, they have a remedy.
Why don't they use it?
Because this entire "lying" line is simply bullshit.

Califbill

Nov 8, 2016, 10:39:24 PM11/8/16
You are really stupid. Your alcohol problems showing?

Califbill

Nov 8, 2016, 10:39:24 PM11/8/16
I realize it is hard for you to recognize the truth. How did Gates, Jobs,
Zukerburg, and a few other billionaire people make it without finishing
college? According to the HK rules, they understand very little.

Califbill

Nov 8, 2016, 10:39:24 PM11/8/16
You keep asking what it is.

Califbill

Nov 8, 2016, 10:39:24 PM11/8/16
Even if they recommended prosecution would fall through the Lynch cracks.
Maybe that is what the private meeting with Bill was concerning. Maybe she
will get a couple million buck speaking engagement.

gfre...@aol.com

Nov 9, 2016, 12:31:13 AM11/9/16
On Tue, 08 Nov 2016 15:11:32 -0500, Keyser Söze <no...@jose.com>
wrote:

>Wait...you think I don't know about Aleppo? How far up that right wing
>ass is your head?

What we should know about Aleppo is that the war we started against
Assad made it a worse place to live. That goes all the way back to
GHWB and involves every president since.

Alex

Nov 9, 2016, 7:30:53 PM11/9/16
How was your day today, Kevin?

Poquito Loco

Nov 9, 2016, 7:37:14 PM11/9/16
Before or after Greg smacked him upside the head?

Alex

Nov 9, 2016, 7:55:53 PM11/9/16
That was yesterday. Today is a new day!