Spice up your garden...

Keyser Soze

May 12, 2017, 11:33:17 AM5/12/17

gfre...@aol.com

May 12, 2017, 11:53:07 AM5/12/17
On Fri, 12 May 2017 11:33:13 -0400, Keyser Soze <no...@jose.com>
wrote:

>http://tinyurl.com/mkov3bg

Wait a little while and you might be able to get the real thing. I
think he may be out of a job soon

Keyser Soze

May 12, 2017, 12:33:16 PM5/12/17
I've been completely unimpressed of all of Trump's media surrogates -
Conjob, Spice-y, the governor's daughter, Boris, and that really ditzy
brunette I haven't seen in months.

gfre...@aol.com

May 12, 2017, 1:23:24 PM5/12/17
On Fri, 12 May 2017 12:33:13 -0400, Keyser Soze <no...@jose.com>
wrote:

>On 5/12/17 11:52 AM, gfre...@aol.com wrote:
>> On Fri, 12 May 2017 11:33:13 -0400, Keyser Soze <no...@jose.com>
>> wrote:
>>

>>> http://tinyurl.com/mkov3bg
>>
>> Wait a little while and you might be able to get the real thing. I
>> think he may be out of a job soon
>>

>I've been completely unimpressed of all of Trump's media surrogates -
>Conjob, Spice-y, the governor's daughter, Boris, and that really ditzy
>brunette I haven't seen in months.

Considering your bias I an not surprised. I did think the Huckabee kid
did pretty well in a bad situation for her first time in the barrel.

Keyser Soze

May 12, 2017, 2:01:44 PM5/12/17
My bias has nothing to do with my ability to recognize incompetency. The
Huckabee kid is a liar and has a chip on each shoulder. I will agree,
however, that being a press spokesperson for an incompetent like Trump
is more difficult than the job should be.

amdx

May 12, 2017, 2:58:32 PM5/12/17
Have you ever read this boating group?
You are the one with a chip on your shoulders!
Sheesh!
Mikek

---

gfre...@aol.com

May 12, 2017, 3:14:37 PM5/12/17
On Fri, 12 May 2017 14:01:42 -0400, Keyser Soze <no...@jose.com>
Considering where she is standing and what is going on, I am sure she
needs a little bit of a chip on her shoulder. It is clear she is
facing a hostile crowd.
I doubt this is much harder than McCurry trying to spin Clinton's
lies or any of the other uncomfortable things that come with that job

Keyser Soze

May 12, 2017, 4:09:30 PM5/12/17
I've made no effort to hide my contempt for righties, especially for
politically dumb righties. It's good you know that.

Keyser Soze

May 12, 2017, 4:11:27 PM5/12/17
The press is always antagonistic and sometimes hostile to politicians,
as it should be. And I do think it is harder to be a mouthpiece for
Trump, as delusional as he is and as intent as he seems on destroying
this country and its institutions.

Tim

May 12, 2017, 8:40:12 PM5/12/17
no ou haven't

> It's good you know that.

Know what?

Tim

May 12, 2017, 8:53:11 PM5/12/17
only if you're a conservative Republican

And I do think it is harder to be a mouthpiece for
> Trump, as delusional as he is and as intent as he seems on destroying
> this country and its institutions.

The racist idiots and the hooded leftists that are burning down their cities while not letting certain people speak on campus colleges are doing a better destroying any part of this country and institutions than what Trump or any politician ever could.

gfre...@aol.com

May 13, 2017, 12:42:45 AM5/13/17
On Fri, 12 May 2017 17:53:10 -0700 (PDT), Tim <tsch...@gmail.com>
wrote:
If the Russians really want to destroy the US, this is getting off to
a great start for them. They were ready to fan the flames of our
divide, no matter who won the election. If it was Hillary, I bet we
would be seeing more Email dumps.

Keyser Soze

May 13, 2017, 7:41:48 AM5/13/17
How about those unhooded racist righties like Ann Coulter and Steve Bannon?

Tim

May 13, 2017, 8:07:03 AM5/13/17
Keyser Soze
On 5/12/17 8:53 PM, Tim wrote:
> On Friday, May 12, 2017 at 3:11:27 PM UTC-5, Keyser Soze wrote:
>> On 5/12/17 3:14 PM, gfre...@aol.com wrote:

How about those unhooded racist righties like Ann Coulter and Steve Bannon?

Are they burning up universities and businesses?

Mr. Luddite

May 13, 2017, 8:09:59 AM5/13/17
Trump is supplying the Democrats all their ammunition on a daily basis.
He needs to stop acting like a spoiled 12 year old, ignore all the daily
allegations regarding him and focus on doing his job as POTUS. His
habit of shooting off "tweets" in response to everything he sees on TV
is unprofessional and childish.

I see now that Comey has declined to testify next week. I have a
feeling he's waiting for the right time and place, rather than behind
closed doors away from public view. He could do Trump in.

Keyser Soze

May 13, 2017, 8:45:37 AM5/13/17
I don't see any chance of Trump acting presidential. It's not in his
nature.

Its Me

May 13, 2017, 9:24:12 AM5/13/17
Or maybe those "tapes" are real and don't show him in the best light...

Keyser Soze

May 13, 2017, 10:00:17 AM5/13/17
I certainly believe Trump is dumb enough to be taping conversations in
the White House and admitting he is doing so.

Its Me

May 13, 2017, 10:23:39 AM5/13/17
In general, as long as one person in the conversation knows it's being recorded, it's not illegal to do so. Besides, I would suspect that everything in the White House, with a few exceptions, is monitored anyway.

Mr. Luddite

May 13, 2017, 10:27:40 AM5/13/17
The problem we, the public, have is we aren't getting a straight story
from anyone. Time to release actual evidence if it exists and get this
fiasco over with. It's getting old and both sides are guilty.

gfre...@aol.com

May 13, 2017, 11:23:42 AM5/13/17
On Sat, 13 May 2017 08:09:45 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" <nowa...@jose.com>
wrote:
I just want to know where all of this criticism of Trump was last
year. The news media was gushing over him all last year, giving him a
billion dollars worth of free advertising.

Keyser Soze

May 13, 2017, 11:28:35 AM5/13/17
I want "the evidence" against Trump leaked out in dribs and drabs until
it forces him and members of his corrupt administration to step down
just before the 2018 elections, and results in the Republicans losing at
least one house of Congress, events that will put Pence in the White
House with his hands tied behind his back and resulting in a 2020 White
House and Congressional victory for the Democrats and a restoration of
sanity in Washington, D. C.

gfre...@aol.com

May 13, 2017, 2:57:44 PM5/13/17
On Sat, 13 May 2017 11:28:33 -0400, Keyser Soze <no...@jose.com>
wrote:

>> The problem we, the public, have is we aren't getting a straight story
>> from anyone. Time to release actual evidence if it exists and get this
>> fiasco over with. It's getting old and both sides are guilty.
>>

>I want "the evidence" against Trump leaked out in dribs and drabs until
>it forces him and members of his corrupt administration to step down
>just before the 2018 elections, and results in the Republicans losing at
>least one house of Congress, events that will put Pence in the White
>House with his hands tied behind his back and resulting in a 2020 White
>House and Congressional victory for the Democrats and a restoration of
>sanity in Washington, D. C.

So you have no interest in the truth, you would rather have the
insinuations and conflict.
That Russian plot looks more successful every day. I saw Shiff today
saying their intent was to de legitimize our democracy and this is
exactly what they want us to do. Perfect for the Russians (and
apparently you) would be an armed revolution.

Keyser Söze

May 13, 2017, 3:04:23 PM5/13/17
You saw my use of the word evidence, right?

--
Posted with my iPhone 7+.

waynebatr...@hotmail.com

May 13, 2017, 3:21:14 PM5/13/17
===

Harry would hold off the rightie insurgents with his lever action pop
gun or what ever else his latest gun toy is.

---
http://www.avg.com

Mr. Luddite

May 13, 2017, 3:39:35 PM5/13/17
I don't remember the news media as "gushing" over him. Most coverage was
by the liberal media who couldn't believe what they were hearing. He
got a lot of coverage because he made some unconventional statements.
He also is a marketing wiz and made sure he was available 24/7 for
interviews, etc.

Mr. Luddite

May 13, 2017, 3:41:06 PM5/13/17
But, what will the Berkeley students have to riot about?

gfre...@aol.com

May 13, 2017, 6:48:21 PM5/13/17
On Sat, 13 May 2017 15:04:21 -0400, Keyser Söze <no...@jose.com>
wrote:
That has been pretty hard to come by so far. It is mostly rumor and
innuendo but you don't want a resolution. You just want the issue.

gfre...@aol.com

May 13, 2017, 6:57:28 PM5/13/17
On Sat, 13 May 2017 15:39:20 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" <nowa...@jose.com>
wrote:

>> I just want to know where all of this criticism of Trump was last
>> year. The news media was gushing over him all last year, giving him a
>> billion dollars worth of free advertising.
>>

>I don't remember the news media as "gushing" over him. Most coverage was
>by the liberal media who couldn't believe what they were hearing. He
>got a lot of coverage because he made some unconventional statements.
>He also is a marketing wiz and made sure he was available 24/7 for
>interviews, etc.

It is naive to think the left wing media was pushing trump. You notice
NBC sat on that Billy Bush tape until after the convention and they
had it for years. The same is true of the harassment allegations and
the Russian thing. The question is who was meddling in the election?
The left systematically sabotaged everyone running except trump.

Keyser Söze

May 13, 2017, 7:09:07 PM5/13/17
There you go again, telling me what I think and want. You are batting .000.

Keyser Soze

May 13, 2017, 7:38:02 PM5/13/17
Your boy Aleppo sabotaged himself.

gfre...@aol.com

May 13, 2017, 8:08:44 PM5/13/17
On Sat, 13 May 2017 19:09:04 -0400, Keyser Söze <no...@jose.com>
I am joust going on what you said above "dribs and drabs ... until
2018". (you want the issue and an issue unresolved for 2 years)
Are you lying now or were you lying then?

gfre...@aol.com

May 13, 2017, 8:32:51 PM5/13/17
On Sat, 13 May 2017 19:37:59 -0400, Keyser Soze <no...@jose.com>
wrote:
Changing the subject again Harry? Gary's run was not compromised by
anything they did for trump. It was the other GOP candidates who were
sabotaged.
Kasich would have mopped up the floor with Hillary. Cruz probably
beats her, especially after the Email dumps.

Keyser Soze

May 13, 2017, 10:08:33 PM5/13/17
I think it will take that long at least for the various investigations
and hearings that result to play out properly. It took more than two
years from the break-in at the Watergate until Nixon resigned. What is
going on with Trump seems more complex. It's going to take time and
revelations for Trump to either quit or being pushed out, which is the
issue, after all, and it is important that the outcome have a
deleterious impact on the GOP in the next election.

Keyser Soze

May 13, 2017, 10:09:37 PM5/13/17
Kasich was not sabotaged, and Cruz is too outwardly hateful to be elected.

gfre...@aol.com

May 13, 2017, 11:42:22 PM5/13/17
On Sat, 13 May 2017 22:08:30 -0400, Keyser Soze <no...@jose.com>
That is not what you said. You said you want the evidence to dribble
out over 2 years. I am not even sure what evidence you expect to find.
In watergate, they had 5 people under arrest with direct ties to the
white house on day one. Firing Comey might actually speed things up. I
expect an independent investigation right away and the FBI has not
stopped looking. Again Comey being fired may get the career agents
working harder.
I am still not even sure what they hope to prove and you seem unclear
about that too other than some ambiguous "get trump" thing.
"Getting" the president is really screwing the country ... but you
don't see that.

gfre...@aol.com

May 13, 2017, 11:49:19 PM5/13/17
On Sat, 13 May 2017 22:09:35 -0400, Keyser Soze <no...@jose.com>
wrote:
When the media gave trump a billion dollars worth of free air time,
all of the other GOP candidates were sabotaged. They had to spend a
lot of money to fight allegations trump got to make for free.
Even Hillary gave him a break because she thought he would be the
easiest one to beat.
The left created trump and now they are busting their ass trying to
kill the monster they created.
Ga-ry Ga-ry Ga-ry.
He would have found Allepo by now but Hillary is still a liar and
trump is still trump.

BTW is there still a war going on in Aleppo? I haven't seen much on TV
lately except Comey.

Keyser Soze

May 14, 2017, 8:12:13 AM5/14/17
The president is really screwing the country, but you don't seem to see
that.

Keyser Soze

May 14, 2017, 8:13:56 AM5/14/17
Gary was nothing more than a protest candidate who appealed to very
small numbers of disenchanted "don't give a shits." He siphoned off
enough of their votes in a few states to hand the EC to Trump. Fuck
independents.

Keyser Soze

May 14, 2017, 8:57:58 AM5/14/17
Oh, and how is Jeff Sessions working out for Gary's pothead voters?

Mr. Luddite

May 14, 2017, 10:38:01 AM5/14/17
Wow. So now you can't be a Republican and you can't be an Independent
in your eyes. Why bother having a democracy? Just appoint a liberal king.

gfre...@aol.com

May 14, 2017, 10:59:45 AM5/14/17
On Sun, 14 May 2017 08:12:10 -0400, Keyser Soze <no...@jose.com>
wrote:
Getting rid of him in this way will screw the country worse. We still
have not got over the Nixon debacle. The divide in the country is far
more dangerous than a bad president.
The Russians have been exploiting that since the VN war and this is in
overdrive now.
Just one minor point, what happens if the interest rate on our bonds
just goes up just one percent because the world loses trust in the
dollar because we took down our president? That is nothing compared to
what happened the last time we did it. In 1975 T bills closed the year
at 5.56% and bonds were 7.5%. Interest on the debt would be well over
a trillion dollars and we would be borrowing much more just to pay our
bills at an exponential rate.
We could easily go the way of the Soviets. Putin wins.

Keyser Soze

May 14, 2017, 11:00:56 AM5/14/17
Why vote for a fool who has no more chance of winning the presidency
than either of us?

gfre...@aol.com

May 14, 2017, 11:02:10 AM5/14/17
On Sun, 14 May 2017 08:13:54 -0400, Keyser Soze <no...@jose.com>
I doubt there were any Hillary voters who would vote for Gary. Gary
represented change and Hillary was a vote for what we have been doing
for the last quarter century. Basically she was Jeb Bush in a pants
suit.

gfre...@aol.com

May 14, 2017, 11:07:00 AM5/14/17
On Sun, 14 May 2017 08:57:55 -0400, Keyser Soze <no...@jose.com>
wrote:

>Oh, and how is Jeff Sessions working out for Gary's pothead voters?

We don't know yet. He has been mum on the whole issue. If he moves
against the 29 "pot" states, expect a constitutional challenge to the
controlled substance act. I have already said, the easy way out is to
simply put cannabis on schedule II instead of schedule 1 and that
takes 2/3ds of the states out of the fight. The FDA/DEA could do that
without any legislation. It can be done administratively

Keyser Soze

May 14, 2017, 11:07:56 AM5/14/17
Gary represented nothing.

Mr. Luddite

May 14, 2017, 11:09:22 AM5/14/17
If the Dems keep up with their current BS and the Republicans keep up
with their's the right Independent candidate may stand a pretty good
chance next time around.

The current crop of politicians think the American public is stupid.
Trump surprised the Dems big time in 2016. The public is sick and tired
of the "Russia, Russia, Russia" chant by the Dems and the unprofessional
ego of Trump. Time to focus on the country's real problems like a
health insurance system that is dying before our eyes (after all the
grand promises back in 2010), the tax reform promised by Trump and the
crazy fat kid in Korea shooting off missiles and nuclear bombs.

Keyser Soze

May 14, 2017, 11:14:19 AM5/14/17
Trump is the country's *real* problem at the moment, because he will
make most of the other problems worse.

Mr. Luddite

May 14, 2017, 11:17:51 AM5/14/17
Those with oversight on him are completely ignoring the major issues.
They are too focused on "Russia, Russia, Russia" with, as you have
pointed out, an eye on 2018 and 2020.

Politicians are disgusting creatures. All of them.

Keyser Soze

May 14, 2017, 11:20:55 AM5/14/17
It's not as if Trump has any legislative initiatives worth anything
moving through Congress.

gfre...@aol.com

May 14, 2017, 11:43:36 AM5/14/17
On Sun, 14 May 2017 11:00:54 -0400, Keyser Soze <no...@jose.com>
wrote:

>Why vote for a fool who has no more chance of winning the presidency
>than either of us?

Why put on a pussy hat and walk around downtown bitching about how the
election came out?
People who do not trust the democrats or the republicans should be
able to have their voices heard at the ballot box. We know they will
not let any outsiders into the debate.

gfre...@aol.com

May 14, 2017, 11:45:37 AM5/14/17
On Sun, 14 May 2017 11:07:54 -0400, Keyser Soze <no...@jose.com>
wrote:

>> I doubt there were any Hillary voters who would vote for Gary. Gary
>> represented change and Hillary was a vote for what we have been doing
>> for the last quarter century. Basically she was Jeb Bush in a pants
>> suit.
>>

>Gary represented nothing.

He simply represents change and was more attractive than Trump to over
a million people who were not going to vote for the same failed
policies from the last quarter century.

Keyser Soze

May 14, 2017, 11:53:42 AM5/14/17
He represented nothing, as he had not the slightest chance of being
elected. Nada. Zip.

gfre...@aol.com

May 14, 2017, 12:12:43 PM5/14/17
On Sun, 14 May 2017 11:53:39 -0400, Keyser Soze <no...@jose.com>
wrote:

>> He simply represents change and was more attractive than Trump to over
>> a million people who were not going to vote for the same failed
>> policies from the last quarter century.
>>

>He represented nothing, as he had not the slightest chance of being
>elected. Nada. Zip.

Neither did guys like Gene McCarthy or Ross Perot but they did change
the trajectory of the debate. That is why you don't see 3d parties in
the debate anymore.

Keyser Soze

May 14, 2017, 12:29:49 PM5/14/17
Your boy didn't change the trajectory of anything. He had nothing to
offer. He was no Gene McCarthy. He's a zip.

gfre...@aol.com

May 14, 2017, 1:31:23 PM5/14/17
On Sun, 14 May 2017 12:29:48 -0400, Keyser Soze <no...@jose.com>
wrote:

>On 5/14/17 12:12 PM, gfre...@aol.com wrote:

>>> He represented nothing, as he had not the slightest chance of being
>>> elected. Nada. Zip.
>>
>> Neither did guys like Gene McCarthy or Ross Perot but they did change
>> the trajectory of the debate. That is why you don't see 3d parties in
>> the debate anymore.
>>

>Your boy didn't change the trajectory of anything. He had nothing to
>offer. He was no Gene McCarthy. He's a zip.

These days nobody in a 3d party gets a voice so you are not getting
better people. Of course I don't think the best and brightest enter
politics at all these days so we get the slugs we have.

Mr. Luddite

May 14, 2017, 1:53:46 PM5/14/17
Isn't Bernie technically an Independent?

Keyser Soze

May 14, 2017, 2:03:04 PM5/14/17
He's a switch-hitter.

gfre...@aol.com

May 14, 2017, 2:55:50 PM5/14/17
On Sun, 14 May 2017 13:53:40 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" <nowa...@jose.com>
wrote:

>> These days nobody in a 3d party gets a voice so you are not getting
>> better people. Of course I don't think the best and brightest enter
>> politics at all these days so we get the slugs we have.
>>

>Isn't Bernie technically an Independent?

Yes but he had to call himself a democrat to get any traction at all.
Same with Trump. He is less republican than Hillary but he had to
align with someone.

gfre...@aol.com

May 14, 2017, 2:56:25 PM5/14/17
On Sun, 14 May 2017 14:03:01 -0400, Keyser Soze <no...@jose.com>
wrote:

>He's a switch-hitter.

I hear Hillary is too.

Tim

May 14, 2017, 6:03:22 PM5/14/17
10:00 AMKeyser Soze
Why vote for a fool who has no more chance of winning the presidency
than either of us?

Wasn't that your idea when you encouraged me to vote for Trump?

"GO DONALD GO!"