House Questions Comey

Boating All Out

Jul 8, 2016, 3:28:12 AM7/8/16
Couldn't lay a glove on him.
"No evidence warranting prosecution."
And he wouldn't even go so far as to say Hilary couldn't join the FBI due
to previous "careless" handling of classified material.
Not that makes any difference, seeing that Hilary doesn't want that job.
Pretty much trashed the Republican calls for prosecution, and gave the
house a schooling on the law.
Of course the Hilary witch-hunt will continue, because that's what
Republicans do.
Now, the question is to vote for Hilary, or Trump.
It's a no-brainer, but that's assuming a brain is present.
Well, I'm throwing down my cards.
Hilary 2016!

Its Me

Jul 8, 2016, 7:14:09 AM7/8/16
Trey Gowdy ripped him apart. The double standard is clear. She had intent and conspired to conceal.

Go ahead and vote for a criminal if you must.

Tim

Jul 8, 2016, 7:55:15 AM7/8/16
She might need your help. Look at "latest polls"

http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/hillary-clinton-favorable-rating

Tim

Jul 8, 2016, 7:59:32 AM7/8/16

Keyser Söze

Jul 8, 2016, 8:02:05 AM7/8/16
Gowdy couldn't rip a sheet of toilet paper apart. All he did was once again
demo what a partisan asshole he is.

--
Sent from my iPhone 6+

Tim

Jul 8, 2016, 8:13:41 AM7/8/16
Are you bi-partisan Harry?

Its Me

Jul 8, 2016, 8:30:39 AM7/8/16
Gowdy did exactly what he set out to do... show how Hillary lied, got Comey to admit it while also admitting she conspired to hide what she'd done, and then made the point that anyone else would face the consequences, but Hilly gets a pass. Made Comey look like a fool.

Keyser Söze

Jul 8, 2016, 12:03:29 PM7/8/16
D'uh. That's not a preference poll.

Keyser Söze

Jul 8, 2016, 12:05:23 PM7/8/16
I'm sorry, but what crimes has Mrs. Clinton been charged with or
convicted of? Answer: none. Your boy Trump is a lot closer to the bar of
criminal justice.

Keyser Söze

Jul 8, 2016, 12:06:25 PM7/8/16
Of course not, but I'm not an elected representative in Congress
conducting a never-ending witch hunt, like Gowdy.

Keyser Söze

Jul 8, 2016, 12:07:18 PM7/8/16
Gowdy looks like the twerpy little nothing he is. All he proved was that
his only interest is in continuing his witch hunt.

gfre...@aol.com

Jul 8, 2016, 12:24:44 PM7/8/16
No it is a "chart <that> combines the latest opinion polls into
trendlines and is updated whenever a new poll is released".

It is clear that the consensus of favorable to unfavorable crossed in
February.
I bet Trump's charts are similar.

Put the dice back in the cup, Shake it again!

gfre...@aol.com

Jul 8, 2016, 12:29:55 PM7/8/16
Did you ever think your cards would come down any other way?

I do believe you were not listening to Comey's testimony and only saw
what MSNBC cherry picked out of the hearings.

Keyser Söze

Jul 8, 2016, 12:30:52 PM7/8/16
I'm interested in the match-up polls. The "favorable-unfavorable" polls
are a different animal.

gfre...@aol.com

Jul 8, 2016, 12:35:01 PM7/8/16
On Fri, 8 Jul 2016 12:05:20 -0400, Keyser Söze <no...@jose.com> wrote:

>I'm sorry, but what crimes has Mrs. Clinton been charged with or
>convicted of? Answer: none. Your boy Trump is a lot closer to the bar of
>criminal justice.

They reran the whole hearing last night. I watched Comey explain his
position. The thing that was consistent was that he stood by his
assessment that Hillary was "extremely careless" with national secrets
and that someone in her position should know better about what she was
sending and receiving.
When asked about presumptive penalties he stayed with "administrative
sanctions" and when questioned about them he said that included loss
of security clearance and being fired or moved to a position that does
not involve sensitive information.
OK by me.
If they want to make her secretary of HSS or Education, I am fine with
it but president is not a good fit for a careless person, whether that
is Hillary or Trump.

It was interesting to hear what the democrat members were saying. They
either tried to pivot to the police shootings or said some variation
of "what difference does it make"?

He did answer the direct question "did you ever think this was a witch
hunt" by saying no. He also said the only reason he took this up was
because of a direct request by the IG. The FBI does not respond to
things they see on TV.

Keyser Söze

Jul 8, 2016, 12:37:52 PM7/8/16
I'm sorry...what crimes did Mrs. Clinton been charged with or convicted of?

gfre...@aol.com

Jul 8, 2016, 12:45:32 PM7/8/16
Anything that makes Hillary look good huh?

You really are binary. You only see 2 choices.

Keyser Söze

Jul 8, 2016, 12:48:06 PM7/8/16
Libertarian/Green are not rational choices.

gfre...@aol.com

Jul 8, 2016, 1:08:33 PM7/8/16
None yet.
If there was one (that has not been investigated according to Comey),
it is perjury and obstruction of justice. Terms very familiar to the
Clintons. That was what got Bill impeached.
I am satisfied that she is not qualified to be president simply
because she is extremely careless and negligent.

gfre...@aol.com

Jul 8, 2016, 1:13:13 PM7/8/16
On Fri, 8 Jul 2016 12:48:03 -0400, Keyser Söze <no...@jose.com> wrote:

>> You really are binary. You only see 2 choices.
>>

>Libertarian/Green are not rational choices.

Neither are the presumptive candidates of the democrats or the
republicans.
Trump will be a disaster and Hillary will take office with the drafts
of her articles of impeachment already floating around the house.
The best she can hope for is grid lock.

Tim

Jul 8, 2016, 1:41:26 PM7/8/16

11:03 AMKeyser Söze
D'uh. That's not a preference poll.

To you, if it said Trump on it then it would be.

Face it Harry, she ain't doing to great at the moment..

Tim

Jul 8, 2016, 1:43:34 PM7/8/16

11:06 AMKeyser Söze
On 7/8/16 8:13 AM, Tim wrote:
> On Friday, July 8, 2016 at 7:02:05 AM UTC-5, Keyser Söze wrote:
Of course not, but I'm not an elected representative in Congress
conducting a never-ending witch hunt, like Gowdy.

"Never ending witch hunt?" What do you mean? We already know who and what she is. Lol!

Tim

Jul 8, 2016, 1:48:17 PM7/8/16
11:05 AMKeyser Söze
I'm sorry, but what crimes has Mrs. Clinton been charged with or
convicted of? Answer: none. Your boy Trump is a lot closer to the bar of
criminal justice.

"My boy Trump". Hardly. Where on earth do you come up with that presumptive crap anyhow?

Its Me

Jul 8, 2016, 1:53:20 PM7/8/16
Besides, one does not have to be charged with a crime and convicted to be a criminal. Hillary is a criminal. No sane, thinking person in this world believes she didn't know what she was doing with that email server, before it came to light and after.

Hillary is a criminal.

Boating All Out

Jul 8, 2016, 2:12:16 PM7/8/16
In article <0sfvnb9ual7hp0u07...@4ax.com>,
gfre...@aol.com says...

> On Fri, 8 Jul 2016 02:27:59 -0500, Boating All Out
> <boa...@boating.com> wrote:
>
> >Couldn't lay a glove on him.
> >"No evidence warranting prosecution."
> >And he wouldn't even go so far as to say Hilary couldn't join the FBI due
> >to previous "careless" handling of classified material.
> >Not that makes any difference, seeing that Hilary doesn't want that job.
> >Pretty much trashed the Republican calls for prosecution, and gave the
> >house a schooling on the law.
> >Of course the Hilary witch-hunt will continue, because that's what
> >Republicans do.
> >Now, the question is to vote for Hilary, or Trump.
> >It's a no-brainer, but that's assuming a brain is present.
> >Well, I'm throwing down my cards.
> >Hilary 2016!
>
> Did you ever think your cards would come down any other way?

Sure. It might have been Bernie. Certainly not Trump.
Now I know the alternative to Trump. Hilary Rodham Clinton.

> I do believe you were not listening to Comey's testimony and only saw
> what MSNBC cherry picked out of the hearings.

I watched the entire hearing. CSPAN. But MSNBC had the entire hearing,
as did CNN.
Comey refused to engage the Republicans in whether HRC would be hired by
the FBI - as if that could happen.
He also refused to to talk about Condi Rice and Colin Powell since he
wasn't charged with investigating them. Lucky for them.
Powell used his AOL account for SoS business, and said so.
Condi Rice - we'll never know. It's probably all been deleted.
BTW, it's now 2016. Congress's is still using private accounts to
conduct gov business.
As I said above, Comey's decision was not to prosecute.
In case you weren't paying attention, he explained it thoroughly.

gfre...@aol.com

Jul 8, 2016, 3:01:13 PM7/8/16
I listened and I also noticed that he consistently said she was
careless and negligent in the way she handled data. He pointed out the
normal administrative sanctions would involve limiting or eliminating
any future access to confidential information. Last time I looked
Powell and Rice were not running for president. I doubt either of them
will ever see any confidential data again either.

Califbill

Jul 8, 2016, 4:26:11 PM7/8/16
What crime did they Al Capone on?

justan

Jul 8, 2016, 5:53:40 PM7/8/16
Califbill <news...@earthlink.net> Wrote in message:
Tax evasion. So why didn't Harry get similar treatment? Fair is fair.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

justan

Jul 8, 2016, 5:54:52 PM7/8/16
Tim <tsch...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
He's full of it.

justan

Jul 8, 2016, 6:00:37 PM7/8/16
Keyser Söze <no...@jose.com> Wrote in message:
For Gods sake Krause. Can't you read. He didn't say it was. You
have a point? Didn't think so.

justan

Jul 8, 2016, 6:02:10 PM7/8/16
Keyser Söze <no...@jose.com> Wrote in message:
Why?

justan

Jul 8, 2016, 6:05:04 PM7/8/16
gfre...@aol.com Wrote in message:
Luddite is not just another pretty face. He and we have
Krausebergs number.

justan

Jul 8, 2016, 6:08:12 PM7/8/16
Tim <tsch...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:

Too great Tim. No she ain't. And that gives us hope.

Califbill

Jul 8, 2016, 6:49:17 PM7/8/16
Because he did not evade billions in taxes, and was a minor criminal, just
associated with the big shots.

Keyser Söze

Jul 8, 2016, 7:03:26 PM7/8/16
On 7/8/16 5:54 PM, justan wrote:
> Tim <tsch...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
>> 11:05 AMKeyser Söze
>> I'm sorry, but what crimes has Mrs. Clinton been charged with or
>> convicted of? Answer: none. Your boy Trump is a lot closer to the bar of
>> criminal justice.
>>
>> "My boy Trump". Hardly. Where on earth do you come up with that presumptive crap anyhow?
>>

> He's full of it.

So, FlaJim, are you enjoying your status as:

"...just a sniveling little coward, sitting in his basement slinging
shit and hoping nobody will ever figure out who he is."

justan

Jul 8, 2016, 9:02:40 PM7/8/16
Keyser Söze <no...@jose.com> Wrote in message:
I really don't give a crap about your perceptions.
But I do
appreciate the fact that you are seriously bothered by my little
jabs.

Keyser Söze

Jul 8, 2016, 9:07:32 PM7/8/16
Nothing about you bothers me. You're just a sniveling little coward,
sitting in his basement or wherever, slinging shit and hoping no one
will publish your real name here.

Califbill

Jul 8, 2016, 9:32:09 PM7/8/16
Pretty much a reflection of yourself.

Alex

Jul 8, 2016, 10:42:55 PM7/8/16
Boating All Out wrote:
> Couldn't lay a glove on him.
> "No evidence warranting prosecution."
> And he wouldn't even go so far as to say Hilary couldn't join the FBI due
> to previous "careless" handling of classified material.
> Not that makes any difference, seeing that Hilary doesn't want that job.
> Pretty much trashed the Republican calls for prosecution, and gave the
> house a schooling on the law.
> Of course the Hilary witch-hunt will continue, because that's what
> Republicans do.
> Now, the question is to vote for Hilary, or Trump.
> It's a no-brainer, but that's assuming a brain is present.
> Well, I'm throwing down my cards.
> Hilary 2016!

Relax, Kevin.

justan

Jul 9, 2016, 8:28:01 AM7/9/16
Alex <Xe...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
In a political world of corruption, I'm amazed at how few of the
pols are prosecuted and convicted. There seems to be a double
standard even though the FBofI guy denies it. He's a bought
man.

Boating All Out

Jul 9, 2016, 8:41:31 AM7/9/16
In article <7ttvnbhmrrm98vuob...@4ax.com>,
gfre...@aol.com says...
Yes, scandal hounds them.
HRC (and Powell and Rice) isn't subject to any administrative sanction.
Comey did not say what you said he did. He was careful to always say
the offender would undergo a "suitability" review. The sanction can be a
mere reprimand.
It'll be fun if the Republicans refer Hillary's Benghazi testimony to the
FBI, ridiculously claiming she lied.
The FBI will have to set them straight once again.
But it won't stop these crackpots from spending millions of taxpayer
money.

Keyser Söze

Jul 9, 2016, 9:20:27 AM7/9/16
The Repugnants have been hounding Hillary nearly 30 years with one
bullshit investigation after another, and all of them have had only one
purpose, to try to destroy her as a POTUS candidate.

I think the public is beginning to see through what the GOPers have been
doing. The Repugnants are really worried this time, because the
candidate they likely are to present this time is without question the
worst possible one in anyone's memory. There's a quote floating around
in which Trump allegedly said that if he were elected, he might decline
to serve.

Trey Gowdy is a snarly little asshole. Even his own party members lost
respect for him because of the way he handled the Benghazi hearings.

Tim

Jul 9, 2016, 9:44:29 AM7/9/16
8:20 AMKeyser Söze
The Repugnants have been hounding Hillary nearly 30 years with one
bullshit investigation after another, and all of them have had only one
purpose, to try to destroy her as a POTUS candidate.

She's been running for POTUS for 30 years???

Wow. That beats Nixons ....

Tim

Jul 9, 2016, 9:46:40 AM7/9/16
Jul 8Keyser Söze
I'm sorry...what crimes did Mrs. Clinton been charged with or convicted of?

Hmmm. I guess we could ask the same about OJ Simpson

Keyser Söze

Jul 9, 2016, 9:48:39 AM7/9/16
OJ's been convicted of felonies, Timmy. Try to keep no more than 15
years behind the curve on the news, eh?

Tim

Jul 9, 2016, 10:20:41 AM7/9/16
Well with two corpses lying in his wake, OJ WASNT convicted of murder.... Lol.

That's right. It's been 15 years Harrie. Maybe you did forget already.

gfre...@aol.com

Jul 9, 2016, 10:29:57 AM7/9/16
On Sat, 9 Jul 2016 07:41:31 -0500, Boating All Out
Comey was also referencing a wide range of violations. This is pretty
much unprecedented but when people merely put classified material on
their personal computer the sanctions are severe. (loss of clearance
and the job transfer that requires). As I said in another note, I knew
a few government guys at HEW who lost their DoD jobs over losing
security clearances for very minor things. It was Civil Service so
being fired is hard to do but they can move you.

gfre...@aol.com

Jul 9, 2016, 10:31:25 AM7/9/16
Nixon would have been a better analogy ... for all of this.

gfre...@aol.com

Jul 9, 2016, 12:11:52 PM7/9/16

Keyser Söze

Jul 9, 2016, 12:53:23 PM7/9/16
On 7/9/16 10:20 AM, Tim wrote:
> Well with two corpses lying in his wake, OJ WASNT convicted of murder.... Lol.
>
> That's right. It's been 15 years Harrie. Maybe you did forget already.

In his murder trial, OJ could afford and had the best defense team a
rich white man could buy. They simply outclassed and outperformed the
prosecutors and the defense was helped by a racist cop.

gfre...@aol.com

Jul 9, 2016, 1:58:36 PM7/9/16
Then he was to broke to beat what should have been a petty larceny
charge and he went to jail like any other poor person.

Hillary is a multimillionaire. Any questions?

Wayne.B

Jul 9, 2016, 2:12:10 PM7/9/16
On Sat, 09 Jul 2016 13:58:25 -0400, gfre...@aol.com wrote:

>>In his murder trial, OJ could afford and had the best defense team a
>>rich white man could buy. They simply outclassed and outperformed the
>>prosecutors and the defense was helped by a racist cop.
>
>Then he was to broke to beat what should have been a petty larceny
>charge and he went to jail like any other poor person.

===

More like armed robbery as I recall.

gfre...@aol.com

Jul 9, 2016, 4:13:06 PM7/9/16
That is what they charged but if this was a rich guy, it would have
plead out or been tossed altogether. It was his bodyguard/goon who was
armed.

Keyser Söze

Jul 9, 2016, 4:23:51 PM7/9/16
I guess I missed where Hillary was charged with a crime.

gfre...@aol.com

Jul 9, 2016, 5:06:39 PM7/9/16

Tim

Jul 9, 2016, 6:24:46 PM7/9/16
LOL!

Tim

Jul 9, 2016, 7:02:48 PM7/9/16

It really is hard to be charged let alone be convicted of any wrong doing when you're above any law...

justan

Jul 9, 2016, 7:13:37 PM7/9/16
Keyser Söze <no...@jose.com> Wrote in message:
You don't miss a trick do you?
Now explain why she wasn't
charged. No lyin, no spinnin, no excuses. I know that's a tall
order for you , but do your best.

gfre...@aol.com

Jul 9, 2016, 7:14:53 PM7/9/16
On Sat, 9 Jul 2016 16:02:47 -0700 (PDT), Tim <tsch...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>> I guess I missed where Hillary was charged with a crime.
>
>LOL!
>
>It really is hard to be charged let alone be convicted of any wrong doing when you're above any law...

I don't care if Hillary is ever charged with a crime but I would
certainly be happy if she got fewer than 270 votes in the EC.
269 to 269 is OK by me and if Gary Johnson picks off a few I would
really be happy. It does start being important who gets big slices of
the popular vote tho. (for sure the top 5)

Keyser Söze

Jul 9, 2016, 8:45:32 PM7/9/16
That's just bullshit. Your right-wing buddies in Congress and the FBI
have taken many shots at Hillary but all they seem to be able to fire
is...blanks.

Keyser Söze

Jul 9, 2016, 8:46:21 PM7/9/16
Because there was no crime committed, shit-for-brains.

Keyser Söze

Jul 9, 2016, 8:47:15 PM7/9/16
You just want the Repugnants to name the next POTUS in the House. I
wonder which p.o.s. they'd name.

Tim

Jul 9, 2016, 9:55:31 PM7/9/16
7:45 PMKeyser Söze
----

Lol. First it's "my" party, then it's "my" boy Trump, and now it's "my" right-wing buddy's.

You just can't (and won't) figure it out will you Harry

It's not that there was no crime committed. But you're gouing to vote for someone so wreck less both national and world affairs is what's really amazing.

And oh yeah, if no crime was committed then the nation owes Dick Nixon and general Praetoreus (and a host of others) an apology.

justan

Jul 9, 2016, 9:58:33 PM7/9/16
A low life like you would probably believe that, wouldn't you?

Wayne.B

Jul 9, 2016, 11:12:39 PM7/9/16
On Sat, 9 Jul 2016 20:46:19 -0400, Keyser Söze <no...@jose.com> wrote:

>> You don't miss a trick do you?
>> Now explain why she wasn't
>> charged. No lyin, no spinnin, no excuses. I know that's a tall
>> order for you , but do your best.
>>

>Because there was no crime committed, shit-for-brains.

===

Perjury is a crime last time I looked, as is obstruction of justice.

Califbill

Jul 10, 2016, 12:28:50 AM7/10/16
I guess there was no crime committed in lots of the murders in Chicago and
Oakland, as no one was charged. At least to some people thinking.

gfre...@aol.com

Jul 10, 2016, 12:48:07 AM7/10/16
On Sat, 09 Jul 2016 23:12:24 -0400, Wayne.B
<waynebatr...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Perjury is a crime last time I looked, as is obstruction of justice.

Crimes not unfamiliar to the Clintons. Imagine both Clintons impeached
for that. I agree this will be an historic event if she is elected but
so was Watergate and the Great Depression.

Keyser Söze

Jul 10, 2016, 9:41:21 AM7/10/16
Frankly, Bilious, I think you and Herring don't really care how many
black folks are killed by whatever means. What you two care about is the
talking point these murders give you, and Herring the Racist more than you.

gfre...@aol.com

Jul 10, 2016, 11:07:29 AM7/10/16
On Sun, 10 Jul 2016 09:41:19 -0400, Keyser Söze <no...@jose.com>
wrote:

>> I guess there was no crime committed in lots of the murders in Chicago and
>> Oakland, as no one was charged. At least to some people thinking.
>>

>Frankly, Bilious, I think you and Herring don't really care how many
>black folks are killed by whatever means. What you two care about is the
>talking point these murders give you, and Herring the Racist more than you.

The only use the media has for these murders is to throw the statistic
out when they are wringing their hands over a few white people being
shot, implying killings are epidemic without caring about the people
who are actually being killed.
If we really cared we would do something about the drug war but drugs
are the biggest employment opportunity in these communities. If it was
legal, business would do the same thing they do in other industries.
They would make the operation more efficient and downsize the staff.
Since most of the actual "employment opportunity" is hiring cops,
hiring people to counter the cops and hiring muscle to protect your
business from other drug dealers, this is a very inefficient
enterprise but it does drive the economy in these urban communities.
Unfortunately this happens at a very deadly cost and it is the leading
cause of our loss of basic rights. (profiling, illegal searches,
illegal wiretaps, asset forfeiture in lieu of due process and a number
of other outrages)
The drug war is certainly the biggest driver of murder statistics in
our cities but it is also the basis of the economy in many
neighborhoods.

Califbill

Jul 10, 2016, 11:32:36 AM7/10/16
I think the murders and loss of life are terrible. The culture that has
pervaded the black community is probably even worse than the murders as it
is what has destroyed black family life and led to the deaths. You are the
racist. You call everyone a racist, and do nada to improve the situation.
I have black friends, my Late fishing partner was black, and growing up my
mom's LVN and best friend was black. Her grandson was killed in a drive by
shooting in Richmond. Innocent bystander. When there is a 72% black male
dropout of school rate in Chicago, how do they expect to break the poverty
cycle? The shootings of blacks by police are very bad, but it is caused by
both sides. Hell, the police are shooting white and other ethnic groups
with too much frequency also. But when most of the blacks shot are by
other blacks, and the rap songs glorify shooting police, there is no reason
to not think a policeman is scared when stopping a black motorist. Even if
the black person has a CCW permit, they better keep the hands in sight
until asked to show the license. The police have been issued real assault
weapons. Fully automatic and select fire to the general rank and file.
Not just specialized SWAT teams. APC's and MRAP's. And you want the
government to be in charge of everything? As I think it was Aristotle who
stated that a very large government became dysfunctional. And our
government is dysfunctional these days.
You seem to delight in throwing out insults and pretending you are
superior. You are a loser. And a poser. Two bankruptcies, lies,
estranged family. Yup, loser.

Its Me

Jul 10, 2016, 2:54:05 PM7/10/16
It's good you took the time to write that. (claps hands)

Poquito Loco

Jul 12, 2016, 4:09:37 PM7/12/16
On Fri, 8 Jul 2016 21:07:30 -0400, Keyser Söze <no...@jose.com> wrote:

>On 7/8/16 9:02 PM, justan wrote:
>> Keyser Söze <no...@jose.com> Wrote in message:

>>> So, FlaJim, are you enjoying your status as:
>>>
>>> "...just a sniveling little coward, sitting in his basement slinging
>>> shit and hoping nobody will ever figure out who he is."
>>>

>> I really don't give a crap about your perceptions.
>> But I do
>> appreciate the fact that you are seriously bothered by my little
>> jabs.
>>

>Nothing about you bothers me. You're just a sniveling little coward,
>sitting in his basement or wherever, slinging shit and hoping no one
>will publish your real name here.

Are you OK, Harry? Has your wife checked you out?

https://www.alz.org/care/alzheimers-dementia-repetition.asp