You can see my confusion

gfre...@aol.com

Mar 11, 2016, 10:48:09 AM3/11/16
I took this political quiz and I matched candidates on 18 questions.
Unfortunately I matched Cruz, Rubio, Sanders and Trump, 18 each.
Presumably not the same questions ;-)

http://2016election.procon.org/2016-election-quiz.php

Boating All Out

Mar 11, 2016, 4:35:57 PM3/11/16
In article <01q5ebdu1vgd08t8d5t040vhpdohkfpl2g@
4ax.com>, gfre...@aol.com says...
This is how it worked for me.
1.Bernie Sanders (36 matches)
2.Hillary Clinton (34 matches)
3.Donald Trump (14 matches)

I wasn't confused or surprised.

Ryan P.

Mar 11, 2016, 5:17:34 PM3/11/16
For me:

Cruz - 27/28
Rubio - 23/27
Trump - 17/23
Kasich - 14/20
Clinton - 9/31
Sanders - 4/34

No surprises for me, overall.

Individually, I was surprised that both the liberals are in favor of
physician-assisted suicide. Normally liberals don't encourage people to
make life-changing decisions for themselves without government guidance.

Then I thought about it... Both also support Obamacare/socialized
medicine. That necessitates the freedom of Government funded-doctors to
encourage elderly or chronically ill people to end their lives
voluntarily as a money-saving option for Medicare.

Keyser Söze

Mar 11, 2016, 6:24:12 PM3/11/16
Clinton 32 matches
Sanders 29 matches
Trump 4 matches

Keyser Söze

Mar 11, 2016, 6:25:23 PM3/11/16
Your understanding of end of life medical procedures is...lacking. I'd
really be worried about myself if Cruz or Trump were at the top of my list.

gfre...@aol.com

Mar 12, 2016, 12:54:46 AM3/12/16
I understand, It would be a bogus test if you and Harry did not come
out solidly in the democrat camp.

I was just surprised that it came out the way it did for me although I
imagine it is accurate. I do like Bernie on a lot of things, just not
enough to vote for him. It is very unlikely anyway since I see the
chance of him getting the nomination almost nil. Even if Hillary
suddenly sees the need to spend more time with her family, I doubt the
DNC would actually let Bernie have it.

Califbill

Mar 12, 2016, 11:54:53 AM3/12/16
Yup, like your favored Scandinavian country that is euthanizing mental
defectives. Including autism.

John H.

Mar 12, 2016, 12:05:41 PM3/12/16
You reckon we should chip in and buy Harry a ticket?
--

Ban liars, tax cheats, idiots, audiophools, and narcissists...not guns!

Keyser Söze

Mar 12, 2016, 12:24:34 PM3/12/16
Well, then, Bilious, you probably shouldn't travel there.

John H.

Mar 12, 2016, 12:45:34 PM3/12/16
Actually, we were considering buying you a ticket. You must have missed that.

Keyser Söze

Mar 12, 2016, 1:22:40 PM3/12/16
On 3/12/16 12:45 PM, John H. wrote:

> Actually, we were considering buying you a ticket. You must have missed that.
> --

Any independent observer would find you and Bilious the mental defectives.

Its Me

Mar 12, 2016, 1:42:16 PM3/12/16
I'm independant, and I find you defective.

Tim

Mar 12, 2016, 6:06:38 PM3/12/16
Hitler did that, even to some of his own relatives. So did every Russian Communist leader.

Mao, he snuffed anyone who wore glasses.

Califbill

Mar 12, 2016, 6:49:45 PM3/12/16
Unlike you, I can pass a mental exam.

Califbill

Mar 12, 2016, 6:55:51 PM3/12/16
Correction of country. Is Belgium.

Keyser Söze

Mar 12, 2016, 6:57:14 PM3/12/16
Not if it requires reading comprehension and writing.

--
Sent from my iPhone 6+

Califbill

Mar 12, 2016, 11:51:31 PM3/12/16
Engineers understand what they read.

Keyser Söze

Mar 13, 2016, 7:35:18 AM3/13/16
You hide it well.

John H.

Mar 13, 2016, 8:34:52 AM3/13/16
On Sunday, March 13, 2016 at 7:35:18 AM UTC-4, Krausescheiße wrote:

Take your Krausescheiße back to bed.

Keyser Söze

Mar 13, 2016, 8:36:33 AM3/13/16
On 3/13/16 8:34 AM, John H. wrote:
> On Sunday, March 13, 2016 at 7:35:18 AM UTC-4, Krausescheiße wrote:
>

> Take your Krausescheiße back to bed.

Ask your wife to wash and iron your Klan Kostume so you can be properly
attired at whatever Trump Hootenanny you attend.

Califbill

Mar 13, 2016, 11:00:45 AM3/13/16
Your self love is showing. Where anyone not of your political leanings,
are either stupid, KKK or racist, or NAZi. You need to come up with a new
line is or two. You're went out in either the 70's or 5th grade.

Keyser Söze

Mar 13, 2016, 11:27:20 AM3/13/16
Trump is a racist and so is herring. And I frequently worked with
Republican elected officials before the party pushed its people towards
crazy. In fact, I almost took a job as press secretary to a Republican
U.S. Senator, a job I was recommended for by the Republican registered
lobbyist. The senator, of course, was perfectly sane and rational.

Califbill

Mar 13, 2016, 11:39:46 AM3/13/16
They may not be rational, but neither of the Democrat candidates are
either. Hillary, does not give a shit about anyone but herself. Totally
incompetent! Was an incompetent lawyer during Watergate, should have been
fired then. That according to the commission leader. She and Obama have
to ally destabilized Africa, broke even more now than 8 years ago. I like
Bernie. But I also like my grandchildren, and do not see how we can elect
someone promising "free stuff" to the electorate, that will need to be paid
for by our grand and great grandchildren. This is the worst assemblage of
candidates we have ever had! Only good of this is we may two parties go
the way of the Whigs.

Keyser Söze

Mar 13, 2016, 11:58:53 AM3/13/16
Sanders and Clinton are rational. Neither are promoting "free stuff."

Justan Olphart

Mar 13, 2016, 12:16:06 PM3/13/16
I trust engineers to design/build my house. I wouldn't trust you to take
out my garbage.

Justan Olphart

Mar 13, 2016, 12:18:52 PM3/13/16
On 3/13/2016 11:27 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:
> I almost took a job as press secretary to a Republican U.S. Senator, a
> job I was recommended for by the Republican registered lobbyist. The
> senator, of course, was perfectly sane and rational.

Sane and rational. Probably why you didn't get the job.

Justan Olphart

Mar 13, 2016, 12:35:58 PM3/13/16
Obviously you haven't been paying attention.

gfre...@aol.com

Mar 13, 2016, 12:43:26 PM3/13/16
On Sun, 13 Mar 2016 11:58:50 -0400, Keyser Söze <no...@jose.com>
wrote:

>Sanders and Clinton are rational. Neither are promoting "free stuff."

I agree there is no "free stuff" but they also don't have a plan for
paying for these things they want to give away so it is a burden for
our kids. We have been borrowing our way to prosperity for 40 years
and that bill is going to come due. Total debt in the world is
somewhere around $200,000,000,000,000 (trillion if you lost track of
all of those zeros). That is far greater than the total world
"product". The only question is how many national economies can fail
before the whole thing comes down.

Califbill

Mar 13, 2016, 2:19:42 PM3/13/16
Hillary is far from sensible. She never met a war she did not like. Just
like Bill, she will get us in more wars. Financially, only she is doing
good, trading on her husbands name. She has no rational plans for a better
economy, ending our Middle East quagmire. She is far from sensible. As
well as the least trustworthy of all the candidates. You can not believe
anything exiting her pie hole.

Tim

Mar 13, 2016, 2:29:17 PM3/13/16
I suppose what you're saying is Mr. Sanders is promoting the notion that the U.S. government ("Uncle Sugar? who's that?) will magically pay what you aren't being charged for...

Therefore, no "free stuff."

gfre...@aol.com

Mar 13, 2016, 2:48:36 PM3/13/16
On Sun, 13 Mar 2016 13:19:39 -0500, Califbill <news...@earthlink.net>
wrote:

>Hillary is far from sensible. She never met a war she did not like. Just
>like Bill, she will get us in more wars. Financially, only she is doing
>good, trading on her husbands name. She has no rational plans for a better
>economy, ending our Middle East quagmire. She is far from sensible. As
>well as the least trustworthy of all the candidates. You can not believe
>anything exiting her pie hole.

Guys like Harry refuse to accept that bombing brown people is "war".
As long as we are not putting GIs at risk, this is just squashing
bugs.
He ignores the fact that 9-11 was a direct result of the 10 year
bombing campaign in Iraq, from bases in Saudi Arabia. His boy Bill
owns 80% of that.

John H.

Mar 13, 2016, 3:07:08 PM3/13/16
I'm glad to see you changing your tune. Last month all Republicans were racists. This
month we find out there's one who's not.

More Krausesheizze, eh Krause?

John H.

Mar 13, 2016, 3:14:38 PM3/13/16
Remove your head from your butt.

John H.

Mar 13, 2016, 3:21:41 PM3/13/16
HEY! He was recommended by *the* (I suppose back then there was only one) Republican
registered lobbyist!

Gosh, that makes him really, really special.

Can you imagine anyone other than a narcissist bragging about being '...recommended
for by the Republican registered lobbyist...'?

John H.

Mar 13, 2016, 3:22:21 PM3/13/16
From what I've seen I am as much a racist as Trump.

Keyser Söze

Mar 13, 2016, 4:43:02 PM3/13/16
Considering that your party is going to nominate either Trump the Facist
or Cruz the Crazy, I'll be sure to give your comments the consideration
they deserve.

Keyser Söze

Mar 13, 2016, 4:46:44 PM3/13/16
Actually, I would assume that Clinton or Sanders proposals would be paid
for by the people, who will appreciate the federal budget being retasked
from the drain that is the military and from corporations who take
subsidies and then fuck the country that offers them.

Keyser Söze

Mar 13, 2016, 4:48:01 PM3/13/16
Agreed

Califbill

Mar 13, 2016, 6:00:52 PM3/13/16
Just like you Hairy. Someone not for your candidate, has to be a
Republican.

Califbill

Mar 13, 2016, 6:00:53 PM3/13/16
sanders may retask the military budget, but that is not excess, free money
now. You s borrowed. Hillary, will need military for the wars she will
get us involved in. Yeh, the proposals will be paid for by the people.
Those people too young to vote or unborn now.

Tim

Mar 13, 2016, 7:28:32 PM3/13/16
5:00 PMCalifbill
Just like you Hairy. Someone not for your candidate, has to be a
Republican.

Yep, you've said that, Greg's said that, Richard has said that, and I've said that. But it never seems so soak in.

Amazing...

Califbill

Mar 13, 2016, 10:20:41 PM3/13/16
Harry, is to stubborn to know what he needs to learn. He figured when he
finished university, he knew everything. Was never pointed out to him,
that what you learn after you know it all is the important stuff.

Keyser Söze

Mar 14, 2016, 6:50:46 AM3/14/16
What I see are conservative Republicans who are in denial, except for
Herring, the blatant racist.

Keyser Söze

Mar 14, 2016, 6:52:31 AM3/14/16
You're certainly not a Dem or Indy, and neither are most of the
conservatives here. I'd be embarrassed, too, if my party's two leading
candidates were Trump or Cruz.

John H.

Mar 14, 2016, 8:30:32 AM3/14/16
On Mon, 14 Mar 2016 06:52:30 -0400, *Krause Scheizze* <no...@jose.com> wrote:

More Krausescheizze.

John H.

Mar 14, 2016, 8:30:32 AM3/14/16
On Mon, 14 Mar 2016 06:50:42 -0400, Krause Scheizze <no...@jose.com> wrote:

More Krausesheizze.

Keyser Söze

Mar 14, 2016, 8:36:09 AM3/14/16
On 3/14/16 8:30 AM, John H. wrote:
> On Mon, 14 Mar 2016 06:52:30 -0400, *Krause Scheizze* <no...@jose.com> wrote:
>
> More Krausescheizze.
> --

It is mildly humorous to watch you dancing on the head of your little pin.

Tim

Mar 14, 2016, 8:42:56 AM3/14/16
Harry it's always humorous to watch you juggle whether you have a crowd or not. And usually not.

Ryan P.

Mar 14, 2016, 9:21:48 AM3/14/16
On 3/11/2016 5:25 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:
> On 3/11/16 5:17 PM, Ryan P. wrote:
>> On 3/11/2016 9:47 AM, gfre...@aol.com wrote:
>>> I took this political quiz and I matched candidates on 18 questions.
>>> Unfortunately I matched Cruz, Rubio, Sanders and Trump, 18 each.
>>> Presumably not the same questions ;-)
>>>
>>> http://2016election.procon.org/2016-election-quiz.php
>>>

>> For me:
>>
>> Cruz - 27/28
>> Rubio - 23/27
>> Trump - 17/23
>> Kasich - 14/20
>> Clinton - 9/31
>> Sanders - 4/34
>>
>> No surprises for me, overall.
>>
>> Individually, I was surprised that both the liberals are in favor of
>> physician-assisted suicide. Normally liberals don't encourage people to
>> make life-changing decisions for themselves without government guidance.
>>
>> Then I thought about it... Both also support Obamacare/socialized
>> medicine. That necessitates the freedom of Government funded-doctors to
>> encourage elderly or chronically ill people to end their lives
>> voluntarily as a money-saving option for Medicare.
>
> Your understanding of end of life medical procedures is...lacking. I'd
> really be worried about myself if Cruz or Trump were at the top of my list.

"End of Life Medical Procedures" is kind've an oxymoron when the
"procedure" is described by pro-government-run health care.

Keyser Söze

Mar 14, 2016, 9:30:41 AM3/14/16
It's right-wing bullshit in that context, nothing more.

John H.

Mar 14, 2016, 9:43:02 AM3/14/16
On Mon, 14 Mar 2016 09:30:39 -0400, Keyser Söze <no...@jose.com> wrote:

>> "End of Life Medical Procedures" is kind've an oxymoron when the
>> "procedure" is described by pro-government-run health care.
>>

>It's right-wing bullshit in that context, nothing more.

Other than lies about your 'adventures', name-calling, or left-wing bullshit, have
you ever posted anything more?

Califbill

Mar 14, 2016, 12:17:55 PM3/14/16
And Democrats who are in denial, that one candidate, is basically a
Marxist, and the other is a congenital lying, incompetent warmonger.

Califbill

Mar 14, 2016, 12:17:56 PM3/14/16
The Democrats are not the party I grew up with.

Ryan P.

Mar 14, 2016, 3:43:49 PM3/14/16
There are multiple credible examples of people being denied both
elective and medically necessary procedures because of funding shortages
(or incentives given to facilities to reduce procedures) in nations that
have socialized health care.

Why would it be any different here?