Google グループは Usenet の新規の投稿と購読のサポートを終了しました。過去のコンテンツは引き続き閲覧できます。

Of course Whoppi gets a pass

閲覧: 115 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

gfre...@aol.com

未読、
2018/07/21 10:55:132018/07/21
To:
Whoppi Goldburg told Jeanine Pirro"Fuck You, Get out" and spit on her
because she was interrupted during her daily Trump rant on the view,
then she turned to Anna Navarro and said she did not need to be
lectured by "Trump's SAND NIGGER". Nope nothing racist there.

I bet nothing at all happens to her.
That is a nigger calling a nigger black. Sorry she brought up the
word.

Keyser Soze

未読、
2018/07/21 11:16:022018/07/21
To:
Your boy Benedict Trump has been name-calling, spewing racism, inciting
violence, and acting like a horse's ass for many decades. He is in a
position of absolute power...Whoopi (not Whoppi) is an actress and TV
host. Perhaps a few perspective pills might help you.

gfre...@aol.com

未読、
2018/07/21 11:37:362018/07/21
To:
On Sat, 21 Jul 2018 11:15:59 -0400, Keyser Soze <no...@jose.com>
wrote:
We are not talking about Trump, we are talking about someone on
network TV, making a 7 figure income using OUR airwaves for free.

Explain Roseanne and I will accept your premise. Compared to "Sand
Nigger" and "Feckless Cunt", "someone from the cast of planet of the
apes" is pretty harmless.

Mr. Luddite

未読、
2018/07/21 14:19:492018/07/21
To:
Heh. I'll tell you what I've done ....

About a week ago I stopped watching MSNBC, CNN and Fox News. I don't
read any political articles by the press on the Internet or otherwise.
I also stopped reading anything here of a political nature, especially
anything posted by Harry. I also refuse to engage with my
wife when she brings up politics.

I realized it just doesn't matter and it isn't worth getting worked up
about. My overall mood has changed dramatically and I am back to being
the nice, easy going guy I was before all this idiotic crap started.

The only change I feel is that it will take someone new in the
Democratic party ... someone with a more rational and closer to
the center philosophy before I'll ever consider voting for a Democrat
again. As a party, they have gone way too far off the deep end.

Wayne.B

未読、
2018/07/21 14:40:152018/07/21
To:
On Sat, 21 Jul 2018 14:19:43 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
<nowa...@nowhere.net> wrote:

>The only change I feel is that it will take someone new in the
>Democratic party ... someone with a more rational and closer to
>the center philosophy before I'll ever consider voting for a Democrat
>again. As a party, they have gone way too far off the deep end.

===

Unfortunately that seems to be where their base is. Too bad but it
will probably take some kind of immense crisis to get the country back
together again and pulling in the same direction.

gfre...@aol.com

未読、
2018/07/21 15:17:062018/07/21
To:
On Sat, 21 Jul 2018 14:19:43 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
<nowa...@nowhere.net> wrote:

My life got better when I dumped the satellite (none of those cable
news sites).
I like the BBC news on PBS. (100 days) I tried Christiane Amanpour's
show but she is too interested in her own agenda to even listen to the
answer of her questions. I still read about targeted things I am
interested in.
It is pretty hard to find anything that is not more opinion than fact
.

Tim

未読、
2018/07/21 15:29:312018/07/21
To:
gfre...@aol.com

Greg you know Whoopi was looking for an opertunity to express her Maoist opinions....,

justan

未読、
2018/07/21 15:47:592018/07/21
To:
gfre...@aol.com Wrote in message:
She used to be funny till she dumbed down and went into politics.
She should have stuck to comedy.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

justan

未読、
2018/07/21 15:50:212018/07/21
To:
Keyser Soze <no...@jose.com> Wrote in message:
Nope. She being the public figure she is, is subject to scrutiny.

True North

未読、
2018/07/21 15:50:272018/07/21
To:
Funny...that's the same thing they say about y'all.

justan

未読、
2018/07/21 15:53:062018/07/21
To:
Tim <tsch...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
Niggers call niggers nigger all the time. Why is it inappropriate
for others to do so?

gfre...@aol.com

未読、
2018/07/21 17:22:532018/07/21
To:
On Sat, 21 Jul 2018 15:47:58 -0400 (EDT), justan <m...@here.com> wrote:

>gfre...@aol.com Wrote in message:
>> Whoppi Goldburg told Jeanine Pirro"Fuck You, Get out" and spit on her
>> because she was interrupted during her daily Trump rant on the view,
>> then she turned to Anna Navarro and said she did not need to be
>> lectured by "Trump's SAND NIGGER". Nope nothing racist there.
>>
>> I bet nothing at all happens to her.
>> That is a nigger calling a nigger black. Sorry she brought up the
>> word.
>>

>She used to be funny till she dumbed down and went into politics.
> She should have stuck to comedy.

Her comedy was based on racial stereotypes so her act hasn't really
changed that much. After you heard the valley girl bit, the cranky old
black woman bit and the crack addict bit, she was out of material.

Keyser Soze

未読、
2018/07/21 17:30:052018/07/21
To:
You white racists are just hysterical. She's so "out of material" that
she's one of a small handful of folks to have won an Oscar, a Grammy, a
Tony, and an Emmy, and she's been in more than 100 movies. You boyz just
crack me up.

gfre...@aol.com

未読、
2018/07/21 17:30:332018/07/21
To:
Whoppi has extended that slur to Lebanese people now. I guess she
couldn't come up with anything more offensive.

Keyser Soze

未読、
2018/07/21 18:12:372018/07/21
To:
Hard to compete with your boy Trump.

justan

未読、
2018/07/21 20:43:432018/07/21
To:
Keyser Soze <no...@jose.com> Wrote in message:
That's what seems to be happening. No holds barred. Gotta out
Trump Trump. And they're doing a good job of it.

justan

未読、
2018/07/21 20:46:562018/07/21
To:
Keyser Soze <no...@jose.com> Wrote in message:
Fat Harry pointing his racist finger at others. Par for the course.

Tim

未読、
2018/07/21 20:59:442018/07/21

4:30 PMKeyser Soze
You white racists are just hysterical. She's so "out of material" that
she's one of a small handful of folks to have won an Oscar, a Grammy, a
Tony, and an Emmy, and she's been in more than 100 movies. You boyz just
crack me up.

And Yassar Arafat was awarded a Nobel prize too.

Wayne.B

未読、
2018/07/21 21:11:462018/07/21
To:
On Sat, 21 Jul 2018 17:59:43 -0700 (PDT), Tim <tsch...@gmail.com>
wrote:
===

Which just goes to show that there's not always something noble about
winning the Nobel prize.

Tim

未読、
2018/07/21 22:34:412018/07/21
To:
Wayne.B
On Sat, 21 Jul 2018 17:59:43 -0700 (PDT), Tim <tsch...@gmail.com>
wrote:
===

Which just goes to show that there's not always something noble about
winning the Nobel prize.

Or being Time magazines “man of the year”.

So much for Whoopi winning Oscars, Grammys, movie credits, etc.

Its Me

未読、
2018/07/21 22:42:462018/07/21
To:
They are sometimes just participation awards.

gfre...@aol.com

未読、
2018/07/22 1:05:312018/07/22
To:
On Sat, 21 Jul 2018 17:30:03 -0400, Keyser Soze <no...@jose.com>
wrote:
Try to keep up. I was talking about her stand up. Winning lots of
awards does not mean you are not a scum bag. Just look at Harvey
Weighting.

gfre...@aol.com

未読、
2018/07/22 1:06:142018/07/22
To:
On Sat, 21 Jul 2018 18:12:35 -0400, Keyser Soze <no...@jose.com>
wrote:
I didn't know it was a contest.

Keyser Soze

未読、
2018/07/22 9:30:442018/07/22
To:
Oh. Her comedy in other venues doesn't count. I get it. *You* determine
where she can be funny or not.

Keyser Soze

未読、
2018/07/22 9:31:292018/07/22
To:
I agree it is very difficult to compete with Benedict Trump.

Keyser Soze

未読、
2018/07/22 9:32:022018/07/22
To:
Along with two other guys for the same reason.

Keyser Soze

未読、
2018/07/22 9:49:232018/07/22
To:
Other than Gary Oldman, Gary Sinise, and Clint Eastwood, I am
hard-pressed to recall the name of another first-rate actor or
entertainer working regularly who is laden with awards on your
right-wing side of the political fence, and I think Oldman is some sort
of libertarian. Of those three, I like Oldman and Sinise, both of whom
are really first-rate. Eastwood's performances seem much the same to
me...same guy, different role.

justan

未読、
2018/07/22 10:27:252018/07/22
To:
gfre...@aol.com Wrote in message:
And Barak Obama.

gfre...@aol.com

未読、
2018/07/22 13:51:002018/07/22
To:
On Sun, 22 Jul 2018 09:30:42 -0400, Keyser Soze <no...@jose.com>
Yeah, spitting on a former federal judge and calling her a sand nigger
is a laugh riot.
I was done with Whoppi when she defended Ted Danson for showing up at
a party in black face.

gfre...@aol.com

未読、
2018/07/22 14:04:032018/07/22
To:
On Sun, 22 Jul 2018 09:32:00 -0400, Keyser Soze <no...@jose.com>
wrote:
Yeah and peace immediately swept through the region. Right up to the
time when a zionist terrorist shot one of those guys. Yigal Amir was
pissed that Rabin might give back some of the land his invisible
friend promised them.

Keyser Soze

未読、
2018/07/22 14:17:042018/07/22
To:
Neither Navarro nor Pirro are current or former federal judges. Pirro is
a right-wing nut case. Have a nice day.

gfre...@aol.com

未読、
2018/07/22 14:20:482018/07/22
To:
On Sun, 22 Jul 2018 09:49:20 -0400, Keyser Soze <no...@jose.com>
wrote:
Charton Heston springs to mind.
If you just want to talk about selling movie tickets you have Bruce
Willis, Stallone and Arnie. That is the public voting with their
wallet.
There are plenty of conservative writers with a shelf full of awards.

Part of the issue with things like Tonys and Academy awards is they
are given by and for liberals. The black list didn't end in the 60s,
it just switched sides.

Keyser Soze

未読、
2018/07/22 14:27:342018/07/22
To:
I had no idea Heston was working regularly. Hell of a guy.

gfre...@aol.com

未読、
2018/07/22 15:16:592018/07/22
To:
On Sun, 22 Jul 2018 14:17:01 -0400, Keyser Soze <no...@jose.com>
You are right, Pirro was a Judge in Westchester County and also a D/A.
That should still impress you more than being a high school dropout
like Goldberg.

gfre...@aol.com

未読、
2018/07/22 15:18:512018/07/22
To:
On Sun, 22 Jul 2018 14:27:31 -0400, Keyser Soze <no...@jose.com>
Since his death in 2008 his work has really slowed down.

John H.

未読、
2018/07/22 15:32:062018/07/22
To:
On Sat, 21 Jul 2018 14:19:43 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" <nowa...@nowhere.net> wrote:

>On 7/21/2018 11:37 AM, gfre...@aol.com wrote:
>> On Sat, 21 Jul 2018 11:15:59 -0400, Keyser Soze <no...@jose.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Your boy Benedict Trump has been name-calling, spewing racism, inciting
>>> violence, and acting like a horse's ass for many decades. He is in a
>>> position of absolute power...Whoopi (not Whoppi) is an actress and TV
>>> host. Perhaps a few perspective pills might help you.
>>
>> We are not talking about Trump, we are talking about someone on
>> network TV, making a 7 figure income using OUR airwaves for free.
>>
>> Explain Roseanne and I will accept your premise. Compared to "Sand
>> Nigger" and "Feckless Cunt", "someone from the cast of planet of the
>> apes" is pretty harmless.
>>

>Heh. I'll tell you what I've done ....
>
>About a week ago I stopped watching MSNBC, CNN and Fox News. I don't
>read any political articles by the press on the Internet or otherwise.
>I also stopped reading anything here of a political nature, especially
>anything posted by Harry. I also refuse to engage with my
>wife when she brings up politics.
>
>I realized it just doesn't matter and it isn't worth getting worked up
>about. My overall mood has changed dramatically and I am back to being
>the nice, easy going guy I was before all this idiotic crap started.
>
>The only change I feel is that it will take someone new in the
>Democratic party ... someone with a more rational and closer to
>the center philosophy before I'll ever consider voting for a Democrat
>again. As a party, they have gone way too far off the deep end.

Not watching any of them has done a great job for my overall disposition. News from the internet is
plenty. Even then I get picky...the Wash. Post, NYT, and a few others do not get followed.

John H.

未読、
2018/07/22 15:33:362018/07/22
To:
On Sat, 21 Jul 2018 12:50:26 -0700 (PDT), True North <prince...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Saturday, 21 July 2018 16:47:59 UTC-3, justan wrote:
>> gfre...@aol.com Wrote in message:
>> > Whoppi Goldburg told Jeanine Pirro"Fuck You, Get out" and spit on her
>> > because she was interrupted during her daily Trump rant on the view,
>> > then she turned to Anna Navarro and said she did not need to be
>> > lectured by "Trump's SAND NIGGER". Nope nothing racist there.
>> >
>> > I bet nothing at all happens to her.
>> > That is a nigger calling a nigger black. Sorry she brought up the
>> > word.
>> >

>> She used to be funny till she dumbed down and went into politics.
>> She should have stuck to comedy.
>> --
>>

>> ----Android NewsGroup Reader----
>> http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
>

>Funny...that's the same thing they say about y'all.

They who? Donna the fool?

John H.

未読、
2018/07/22 15:34:142018/07/22
To:
Are alleged white racists funnier than black racists?

dannyea...@gmail.com

未読、
2018/07/25 10:59:592018/07/25
To:
Lol out of all the political affiliated elites trump is the only one who has openly in television told anyone committing acts of violence in his name to stop. When Bernie and Hillary were asked “what would you say to those attacking trump supporters in your name?”. Their response was “I can’t be help for the actions of all of supporters.
Then you have Maxine waters who openly Insites violence and tells people she’s going to kill trump.
Let me know when trump supporters start randomly assuaging children for wearing Bernie or Hillary shirts.....I’ll wait.

John H.

未読、
2018/07/25 11:31:402018/07/25
To:
All blacks get a pass...if they're Democrat blacks.

justan

未読、
2018/07/25 11:58:452018/07/25
To:
John H. <salmo...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
Somone should post a list of prominent black democrats and a list
of prominent black republicans.
I'll start
Rev. Jessie Jackson
Jessie Jackson Jr.
Rev. Al Sharpton
Maxine Waters
Rev. Jeramiah Wright

True North

未読、
2018/07/25 12:33:242018/07/25
To:
Careful Johnny...bordering on racist talk..

John H.

未読、
2018/07/25 12:34:182018/07/25
To:
I suppose Donna the Fool would say such a thing.

char...@gmail.com

未読、
2018/07/27 19:02:112018/07/27
To:
Except she didn’t say it. FAKE NEWS

gfre...@aol.com

未読、
2018/07/27 20:53:032018/07/27
To:
On Fri, 27 Jul 2018 16:02:09 -0700 (PDT), char...@gmail.com wrote:

>Except she didn’t say it. FAKE NEWS

So Navarro is the liar?
There is no doubt that she told Pirro "Fuck you, get out" and spit on
her. That was on camera.

tara...@gmail.com

未読、
2018/07/28 22:35:222018/07/28
To:
Um no he hasn't.

John H.

未読、
2018/07/29 6:05:342018/07/29
To:
On Sat, 28 Jul 2018 19:35:20 -0700 (PDT), tara...@gmail.com wrote:

>Um no he hasn't.

Um, Whoopi (feeling her masculine side) hasn't what?
新着メール 0 件