Could God be trapped inside a Black Hole?

Jul 23, 2016, 12:38:14 AM7/23/16
It's quite possible according to this article that says up to 80% of the universe could be trapped in those holes.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/most-universe-may-trapped-inside-153458751.html

So that answers the question why God hasn't spoken in the last few thousand years, as described in the Bible. He was swallowed whole and now there's no hope.

'And there's another uncomfortable facet of this hypothetical reality: A countless number of ancient, greedy cosmic drains are lurking in the blackness of space around us, pulling on "normal" matter like faceless puppeteers.'

"Faceless puppeteers"... it sounds scary enough. "Greedy"? Means God has reserved a place for the church elites. "Blackness" means there's no light in Heaven. It's a total blackout.

Or so it seems from this corner of the universe. Hey, it may as well be another plot of the evil scientists to discredit religion. We all know God is pure light.

"Life's cheap, profits are sacred"

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nffbCR_uCZ6znjf3gLiFRXSAoLzhWtoZ6U4S7Y37aKc/edit?usp=sharing

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Jul 23, 2016, 7:38:51 AM7/23/16
You contracted Florida Disease

Travel.

God is the BH

Jul 23, 2016, 3:22:35 PM7/23/16
On Saturday, July 23, 2016 at 9:01:56 AM UTC-4, john simmons wrote:
> On Saturday, July 23, 2016 at 1:08:39 AM UTC-5, Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher wrote:

> > > so a star collapses and creates a hole? The hypothesis is that there's such intense gravity that light doesn't escape it. you just get crushed before you know it.
> >
> > You got the idea. It's like a big vacuum cleaner that god created to clean up the universe.
>
> yeah..if you think like a 3 year old...no where in the Bible does it say what form an angel or God is...but that earthlings will recognize one another...it does not say that the form is substance of any kind...so nothing in substance means the black hole is of no threat to these angelss or Gods...common sense has not been friendly to you..too many books and too little of something that was needed...raw earthy jonZeee

Sorry, I've got bad news for you: If god is light, he would be sucked up by the black holes as well. Nothing escapes them. God is lost forever.

Now we are looking for new gods.

Jul 23, 2016, 3:27:09 PM7/23/16
I decided to become a nagging mosquito in Florida.

Only they can resist civilization.

Jul 23, 2016, 3:43:51 PM7/23/16
On Saturday, July 23, 2016 at 3:35:48 PM UTC-4, jackpi...@gmail.com wrote:
> Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
> On Saturday, July 23, 2016 at 1:11:59 AM UTC-4, Astero...@yahoo.com wrote:
> > black holes are just a hypothesis. there's no reason to speculate beyond that.
>
> I guess it wouldn't make sense for god to make black holes, does it?
> .. . . . . . . .. .... ..
>
> I agree. Making black hole would have been a waste of time.

And a safety hazard as well. 👎

Jul 23, 2016, 6:10:47 PM7/23/16
On Saturday, July 23, 2016 at 4:11:59 PM UTC-4, john simmons wrote:
> On Saturday, July 23, 2016 at 9:41:14 AM UTC-5, Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher wrote:

> > > yeah..if you think like a 3 year old...no where in the Bible does it say what form an angel or God is...but that earthlings will recognize one another...it does not say that the form is substance of any kind...so nothing in substance means the black hole is of no threat to these angelss or Gods...common sense has not been friendly to you..too many books and too little of something that was needed...raw earthy jonZeee
> >
> > Sorry, I've got bad news for you: If god is light, he would be sucked up by the black holes as well. Nothing escapes them. God is lost forever.
> >
> > Now we are looking for new gods.
>
> light is substance idiot...non substance is not threatened by a black hole...jz

So god is not threatened by black holes but light is. 😐

(We need Stephen Hawking here)

Jul 23, 2016, 10:36:07 PM7/23/16
On Saturday, July 23, 2016 at 8:48:26 PM UTC-4, Kurt wrote:
> All galaxies have as supermassive black hole. Every one we've looked at has one. The supermassive black hole creates the galaxy.

It makes as much sense for god to make galaxies as to make black holes.

What a bad engineer. A solar system would have been enough. Something fishy about it.

Jul 24, 2016, 1:00:55 AM7/24/16
On Saturday, July 23, 2016 at 11:41:04 PM UTC-4, Astero...@yahoo.com wrote:
> if God were a bad engineer you couldn't type your messages, nor read them.

You mean the monkeys are not made by god? He actually wanted humanity to remain ignorant as a monkey. Then Eve was curious to try for herself, and Adam followed.

Our quest for knowledge is part of the rebellion against god. Well, he's now in the deepest black hole in the universe. We don't even know where he is. The universe is so large, he could not even travel across it at the speed of light. For all we know every galaxy would have a god. All gods are removed from us --except those that come from the earth.

We need gods that have roots in the ground. Yeah, a grounded goddess that delivers bananas. That would make the monkey happy. Don't you feel thankful every time the potato goddess delivers potatoes to the table?