The Jungle

Nov 22, 2015, 10:42:48 PM11/22/15
I want with this post to present a view of things happening in Miami --and throughout the nation:

MIAMI -

A man who was walking his dog Saturday night is dead after being struck by a hit-and-run driver in Little Havana.

Witnesses said the driver of the SUV got out, looked at the victim, hopped back into the vehicle and drove off.

http://www.local10.com/news/man-walking-dog-struck-by-hitandrun-driver-in-little-havana/36597220

***

Red-light robbery

I went to Miami City Hall for a red-light camera hearing. What a joke that was. Basically they give you a choice of paying $208 or $248. Everyone is guilty. They don't care if u were behind a Metro bus and can't see the light until it's too late.

I felt like I was getting robbed, but by someone with no gun or ski mask. This money might not seam like much, but with rent to pay, plus taking a day off from work, it's an attack on the low-income residents and continues the cycle of suspended licenses.

Sabrina Dauphin,

Miami

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/opinion/letters-to-the-editor/article45688224.html#storylink=cpy

Nov 22, 2015, 11:44:58 PM11/22/15
On Sunday, November 22, 2015 at 10:42:38 AM UTC-5, Free Spirit, Chief of Quixotic Enterprises wrote:
> On Saturday, November 21, 2015 at 9:47:00 PM UTC-5, hhya...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > I think Adam & Eve were the victims of a proxy war between God and Satan. They became the peons in a chess match between the most powerful figures in the universe.
> > >
> > > What if Eve never took the forbidden fruit and God and Satan's antagonism came to blows? And what if it was all a figment of our imagination?
> > >
> > > But I can speculate that they did disobey God because they were bored. I write when I'm bored. And, this is an important question, did God ever get bored? I bet he did, right before he came up with the idea of Adam & Eve. It's complicated to come up with intelligent life.
> >
> > You are trying to discuss those ancient stories as true?????????????????????
>
> Let me give you a hint of my hunting techniques: I lay logical traps in the jungle (my metaphor) to ensnare the unsuspecting Christians into an inescapable pitfall. In many ways the behavior of the Christians remind me of the snake.
>
> They are hard to catch but the job is very rewarding. The metaphor of the jungle is reality and the most powerful ever created.

No, no, no, I didn't invent the metaphor of the jungle. A book by that name revolutionized the meat industry. Many people instinctively know what the jungle means. What I did is package it in a different way, making it exotic and erotic. The end result is that the people love it, except for the lions, of course. Well, I don't have to explain who they are. The roads in America are a dangerous jungle. The world is becoming an ever greater jungle. Either we tame the lions, or they drag us down into never ending wars and suffering. I'm afraid to ride a bike in my community. Do I need to say more?

http://www.zazzle.com/sexy_underwear-256565102908827840

That's my most recent creation and I'm very proud of it. We must target the young and perhaps they'll change the world. Is your community happy or crappy? Let's make it happy. Let's put Jesus to rest.

Nov 24, 2015, 11:34:34 PM11/24/15
me (Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher change)
7:56 PM (3 hours ago)
Many people are asking what connection the two events have in common. Simple, it's all part of a dysfunctional, corrupt system.

The SUV that killed the man was SPEEDING, something very common because the cops can only catch a few reckless speeders. The solution would be SPEEDING CAMERAS, which the cities really don't care about because they have a reliable income from the red light cameras. At $160 the flash, they have all the money they need to play their corruption game. Remember, "Construction, Destruction, Corruption."