SAN DIEGO

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Apr 20, 2014, 6:27:25 PM4/20/14

IS THERE A SONG ABT SAN DIEGO ?

we have posters thereof.....

check these sites while I find the map..

https://www.google.com/#q=san+diego+county+bike+path+map

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Apr 20, 2014, 6:38:52 PM4/20/14
You may remember my waxing exstatic on SD's vast looping interstate system. SD is unique in allowing my access across 4 lanes of 70-80 mph rush traffic from the on ramp to the outside where we link up proceeding to LA at 70-90 mph. SD rush hour is super.

My favorite connecting ramp is like the first turn at Zandvoort.

Follow this link to routing from beach up over the coast range to desert above Salton Sea.

http://www.bikepacking.net/forum/index.php?topic=6915.new;topicseen#new

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Apr 20, 2014, 6:52:13 PM4/20/14

Dan O

Apr 21, 2014, 12:29:15 AM4/21/14
On Sunday, April 20, 2014 3:27:25 PM UTC-7, x wrote:
> IS THERE A SONG ABT SAN DIEGO ?

just passin' through

https://www.google.com/#q=steve+miller+going+to+mexico

(closest thing OTTOMH)