Cycling in the inner city

retrog...@gmail.com

May 3, 2015, 10:51:49 AM5/3/15
In a recent documentary about alternative lifestyles, a couple of inner city residents discuss their bicycles. However, despite the documentary's attempts at accurate portrayal, I believe the two gentlemen use some technically-incorrect cycling terms.

Please watch this video at 22:00 minutes and tell me if you agree. (Actually, I recommend that you watch the entire movie!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7t9kAHYqRM

As always, your opinions are appreciated.

-retro

avag...@gmail.com

May 3, 2015, 1:55:48 PM5/3/15

avag...@gmail.com

May 3, 2015, 4:57:50 PM5/3/15

avag...@gmail.com

May 3, 2015, 6:23:52 PM5/3/15

retrog...@gmail.com

May 4, 2015, 10:21:52 AM5/4/15
Don't you just love it, Gene??

avag...@gmail.com

May 4, 2015, 12:33:23 PM5/4/15
On Monday, May 4, 2015 at 10:21:52 AM UTC-4, retrog...@gmail.com wrote:
> Don't you just love it, Gene??

YEAH BUT ITS EXPENSIVE

avag...@gmail.com

May 5, 2015, 7:40:01 AM5/5/15

retrog...@gmail.com

May 5, 2015, 10:36:15 AM5/5/15
"YEAH BUT ITS EXPENSIVE"

Dat right. Good chrome be gettin' mo expensive all da time!