What's the best way to go?

May 22, 2016, 12:11:29 PM5/22/16
On Sunday, May 22, 2016 at 11:41:06 AM UTC-4, Astero...@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Sunday, May 22, 2016 at 8:22:21 AM UTC-7, Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher wrote:
> > Do you think keeping the elderly alive past their useful purpose is the law of nature?
>
> death panels you say? that's the forced atheist way.

Don't worry. Everybody is coming back to life with Jesus. ;)

But let's say two ways in which the Christians are killing the elderly population s-l-o-w-l-y. They are killing them with CRAPPY FOOD and SEDENTARY LIFE. Hey, let them die with dignity. Don't use them for medicare schemes and voting machines. I want the elderly to rise and go out. Take a walk in their community. See how happy/crappy it is.

Getting run over by a car is a great way to go.

"Life's cheap, profits are sacred"

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nffbCR_uCZ6znjf3gLiFRXSAoLzhWtoZ6U4S7Y37aKc/edit?usp=sharing

Free Spirit, Chief of Quixotic Enterprises

May 22, 2016, 1:03:26 PM5/22/16
On Sunday, May 22, 2016 at 12:14:40 PM UTC-4, rantingri...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sunday, May 22, 2016 at 10:22:21 AM UTC-5, Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher wrote:
>
> > Do you think keeping the elderly alive past their useful
> > purpose is the law of nature?
>
> In many cases, these nursing homes are nothing but torture
> chambers, and not because the orderlies are abusing the
> residents, but because, modern medical technology is
> prolonging the suffering of the most feeble.
>
> For those of us who are not yet wearing our diapers again,
> or popping 50 pills a day (half of which are required to
> counteract the side effects of the first half), or who's
> best friend is not yet an oxygen tank, or who's extremities
> have not been rendered useless by rheumatoid arthritis -- we
> can *HARDLY* understand the miseries that these elderly
> folks are suffering. But yet, we pat ourselves on the pack
> each time we extend their lives by another day. Hmm, should
> we *REALLY* consider ourselves to be altruistic?
>
> At some point, living becomes more horrific than death. But
> ignoring reality is so much more tolerable than accepting
> it, yes?
>
> Welcome to Earth: "An oasis for the deluded".

We must also mention that this is great for the medical industry, not your own welfare. Practice prevention and be cautious with that food. Yes, that crap can kill you! I'm including the food at the clinics/hospitals too. Those "10% real juice" loaded with sugar, colorants and god-knows-what can be more dangerous than smoking.

Give me real food and let me die!

Mike A Schwab

May 23, 2016, 11:52:30 AM5/23/16

May 24, 2016, 1:44:34 PM5/24/16
On Sunday, May 22, 2016 at 7:01:41 PM UTC-4, Vito wrote:
> On Sun, 22 May 2016 13:29:01 -0700 (PDT), "Wise TibetanMonkey, Most
> Humble Philosopher" <thetibet...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >Don't you agree that we should keep a large segment of the population --particularly kids-- away from tobacco and junk food?
>
> If "we" means the government, no. I only think they should be kept
> away from bicycles.

Seniors should be kept from voting and driving. Too dangerous for the world.

Riding a bicycle is great for them.

avag...@gmail.com

May 24, 2016, 5:56:28 PM5/24/16
GO WITH THE FLOW

tides out at noon n midnight

May 24, 2016, 9:12:42 PM5/24/16
On Tuesday, May 24, 2016 at 6:50:31 PM UTC-4, krusty kritter wrote:
> On Sunday, May 22, 2016 at 9:10:29 AM UTC-7, Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher wrote:
> > >
> > > death panels you say? that's the forced atheist way.
>
> The Nazis had a terms for mentally ill and otherwise defective, useless people.
>
> They called it "life unworthy of life" and euthanized those people.
>
> Hitler's second cousin was euthanized.
>
> Then there's *you*. Why don't you go bicycling riding on the freeway?

Last time I checked riding bicycle on the expressway was banned.

But in America, under the gerontocratic regime, the fit die and the unfit are kept artificially alive. 😐
Message has been deleted

avag...@gmail.com

May 25, 2016, 7:33:11 AM5/25/16
Cycling around Miami is problematic, right ?

The cycling club would have tails ...

May 25, 2016, 4:26:01 PM5/25/16
On Wednesday, May 25, 2016 at 7:33:11 AM UTC-4, avag...@gmail.com wrote:
> Cycling around Miami is problematic, right ?
>
> The cycling club would have tails ...

The latest martyr...

http://wsvn.com/news/local/surveillance-shows-truck-in-hit-and-run-that-killed-cyclist/

It's Russian roulette.

May 25, 2016, 4:34:56 PM5/25/16
He won't be a martyr of the revolution because he was motorized. The revolution will not be motorized, though electric motors are good.

Electric power can come from the sun or the wind.