Re: Orange "Roto" Rollers

mikesn...@gmail.com

Apr 30, 2016, 7:37:26 PM4/30/16
On Sunday, December 22, 1996 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-8, Kevin Nesbitt wrote:
> Does anyone have any info on "Roto" rollers? The drums are plastic
> and orange colored. I think they stopped making them several years ago. I
> need to replace a part but would be happy to buy a used set. Any info on
> the company or leads to someone that owns a set will be greatly
> appreciated.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Please respond to:
>
> kane...@ucdavis.edu

I have a nice set I'll sell you.

Mike
805-908-5190

Sir Ridesalot

Apr 30, 2016, 10:29:08 PM4/30/16
Ah, mike, you do know that the post you're responding to was made nearly TWENTY YEARS AGO?

Cheers

Frank Krygowski

Apr 30, 2016, 11:29:46 PM4/30/16
You'll probably have to time travel back to Christmas, 1996!

--
- Frank Krygowski