Google グループは Usenet の新規の投稿と購読のサポートを終了しました。過去のコンテンツは引き続き閲覧できます。

It's a Go-Pro, No, It's a Light, Wait You're Both Right, It's a Go-Pro AND a Light!

閲覧: 17 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

sms

未読、
2015/06/25 15:23:022015/06/25
To:
See <http://www.skycraftsurplus.com/0280-6803dvrledflashlightli-ion.aspx>

Well not a Go-Pro camera, but may be sufficient for a "dash-cam" for a
bicycle. Only VGA resolution.

A 1080p version is at <http://www.dx.com/351975> but is much more expensive.

--
"It's best not to argue with people who are determined to lose. Once
you've told them about a superior alternative your responsibility is

avag...@gmail.com

未読、
2015/06/25 19:53:502015/06/25
To:
NOTHING I do is worthy of imaging.

sms, when I access utube ( with SOUND OFF) then after viewing move into relted material, and leave the utube channel running unseed, am I accumulating download time with that unseen screen still running ?

nobu...@gmail.com

未読、
2015/06/26 3:56:202015/06/26
To:
Le jeudi 25 juin 2015 19:53:50 UTC-4, avag...@gmail.com a écrit :
> NOTHING I do is worthy of imaging.
>
> sms, when I access utube ( with SOUND OFF) then after viewing move into relted material, and leave the utube channel running unseed, am I accumulating download time with that unseen screen still running ?

I know I'm not sms, but I thought I'd jump in:

Yes. For the video to display on your screen, it still has to be transmitted (downloaded) to your computer / handheld, whether you're looking at it or not.

somebody

未読、
2015/06/26 5:35:012015/06/26
To:
On Thu, 25 Jun 2015 12:23:00 -0700, sms <scharf...@geemail.com>
wrote:

>See <http://www.skycraftsurplus.com/0280-6803dvrledflashlightli-ion.aspx>

300k pixel sensor - probably would not catch the license plate on the
car that ran you off the road.

>Well not a Go-Pro camera, but may be sufficient for a "dash-cam" for a
>bicycle. Only VGA resolution.
>
>A 1080p version is at <http://www.dx.com/351975> but is much more expensive.

Sensor unknown. 180 degree field - probably poor resolution picture.
Many of these are low-res sensors that do upsampling for fake
high-res.

avag...@gmail.com

未読、
2015/06/26 8:22:032015/06/26
To:
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

or, the video transmission from utube runs forward in time into my PC. The running connection is evidence the download continues, seen on screen, or unturned off in a tab and not seen on screen ????

yes ?

jbeattie

未読、
2015/06/26 10:25:372015/06/26
Ad copy: "Deal Extreme, building tomorrow's junk today!" [or Harbor Freight, or fill in the name of the retailer of Chinese junk].

-- Jay Beattie.

sms

未読、
2015/06/26 14:07:372015/06/26
To:
Skycraft has been around for ages. Used to buy stuff from them when I
lived in Florida. They used to get a lot of surplus from aerospace
companies. They have expanded to selling stuff from China.

Harbor Freight's motto is "tools you can use once, if you're lucky."
新着メール 0 件