Very safe!

Frank Krygowski

Aug 14, 2016, 11:11:31 PM8/14/16
Safe riding, comics style:

http://babyblues.com/comics/august-14-2016/

--
- Frank Krygowski

Sir Ridesalot

Aug 14, 2016, 11:25:12 PM8/14/16
-10 on the Troll Meter. VBEB LOL

I just read today that roadway deaths in Oregon are up 40% over those of 2013-2015. More and more people are driving whilst distracted or under the influance of some substance that impairs their functioning and as a result roads are becoming a lot more hazardous for EVERYONE.

Cheers

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Aug 15, 2016, 2:50:21 AM8/15/16
The Chinese, aided by Trump's campaign MGR Manadork, shipped a ship load of poison growler's into the GNW.

Portland received several truckloads by mistake from a group in Vancover.

Said growlers caws senseory dysfunction leaving local bikers with the idea they are immortal.

James

Aug 15, 2016, 5:03:31 AM8/15/16
On 15/08/16 13:25, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
> On Sunday, August 14, 2016 at 11:11:31 PM UTC-4, Frank Krygowski
> wrote:
>> Safe riding, comics style:
>>
>> http://babyblues.com/comics/august-14-2016/
>>
>> -- - Frank Krygowski
>
> -10 on the Troll Meter. VBEB LOL
>
> I just read today that roadway deaths in Oregon are up 40% over those

So low on the Troll Meter, the only reason I'm following up is to say;

> Cheers

Cheers indeed.

--
JS