LA cyclist runs red light

AMuzi

Jan 5, 2017, 9:05:48 AM1/5/17

cycl...@gmail.com

Jan 5, 2017, 10:28:20 AM1/5/17
On Thursday, January 5, 2017 at 6:05:48 AM UTC-8, AMuzi wrote:
> http://ktla.com/2017/01/05/teen-in-serious-condition-after-his-bicycle-collides-with-deputies-patrol-car-in-palmdale-lasd/

There's one teen that won't run red lights again. Hope he recovers completely but not so completely that he returns to those sorts of practices. I run red lights but ONLY when I stop and they don't change. Or if I know that the lights don't change for bicycles and I can see totally clear road.

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Jan 5, 2017, 6:16:09 PM1/5/17

good grief goo.gl/BK8UnT

Doug Landau