Smoke and Invention of Dangers

cycl...@gmail.com

Oct 18, 2017, 1:46:21 PM10/18/17
For the uneducated: smoke is not "potash" which is a salt that contains Potassium. Potassium in and of itself isn't particularly dangerous since it is necessary in the body. And large amounts of it causes diarrhea among other things and self eliminates.

The dangers of the smoke is purely particulate matter entering the lungs. And under even the bad conditions in the bay area still isn't as dangerous as putting up with tobacco smokers.

As is usual we continue to suffer under the ignorance of those who can invent horror stories far faster than they can be invalidated.

There are at least a half dozen fake news stories circulating about there being multiple shooters in Las Vegas. How do you prove that wrong? None of the shots overlapped. The so-called second shooter could be proven to be an echo because it occurred at the same delay from every shot by Stephen Paddock.

There are even theories that the Las Vegas shooting never occurred. No number of dead people proves anything to these people. They will use the fact that people continued to stand around AFTER the shooting started as "proof" that it didn't happen. Real understanding of how much noise is in a large crowd like that. I played in several Rock bands and I don't think you could hear an atomic explosion occurring directly overhead in those places.

With the invention of social media the fake news business became big time. So large that the national media even echos it even when they know it's false.

How could you stop this sort of thing? End anonymity on the Internet. Make it so that liars are positively identified. If we're going to have homeless anyway let's make it the people who intend harm to others.

Message has been deleted