Gleitmo 582

Werehatrack

Aug 6, 2003, 11:53:54 AM8/6/03
Well, SRAM wasn't kidding about the price of the lube that they put on
their chains at the factory. Gleitmo 582 can be had in 400ml cans,
case of 12 units, for US$280.90 for the case (plus shipping), which
works out to $23.41 per can before the freight is added in. 400ml is
just over 14 ounces, for the (volu-)metrically challenged.

If I am not mistaken, that is right up there with some of the pricier
boutique lubes.

If anybody wants the contact information, I'll be happy to point them
in the right direction.

--
My email address is antispammed;
pull WEEDS if replying via e-mail.

mucahi...@gmail.com

Apr 29, 2016, 2:53:32 PM4/29/16
I want to buy gleitmo 582 spray but i couldnt find in Turkey please help me

avag...@gmail.com

Apr 29, 2016, 5:56:22 PM4/29/16
On Friday, April 29, 2016 at 2:53:32 PM UTC-4, mucahi...@gmail.com wrote:
> I want to buy gleitmo 582 spray but i couldnt find in Turkey please help me

uwanna visa ?

eyeeyehahahha had not looked recently....settling on Valvoline Synthetic Transmission fluid at $14/Quart and Pedro's 2.0 at $20/? that appears no longer available.

Recently replaced the rear limited slip diff lube on muh Ford E250 calling for a 'friction additive' that Amazon sold for 1/2...the additive is so slippery my first hold on the vinyl tube failed.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss/188-5339303-3643666?url=search-alias%3Dautomotive&field-keywords=ford+limited+slip+differential+friction+additive+

https://www.universalcycles.com/shopping/index.php?category=208&company=&order=price_desc

mixing small amounts of lubricants in the cellar is expensive.

the Valvoline comes out of the refinery.

avag...@gmail.com

Apr 29, 2016, 6:02:54 PM4/29/16
the Valvoline comes out of the refinery.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dautomotive&field-keywords=volvoline+synthetic+transmission+oil&rh=n%3A15684181%2Ck%3Avolvoline+synthetic+transmission+oil

there are 2....$12/14 for 12.

the Valvo is relatively odor free if not 'de-odorized' but I doahno which one or both is relatively.

some eg Kendall reeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkk driving away most life forms for 100 yards

AMuzi

Apr 29, 2016, 6:34:36 PM4/29/16

http://www.lubricantsupplies.co.uk/gleitmo-582-spray-x-400ml-box-of-12.html#.VyPhTUq99hM

--