what price victory?

AMuzi

Jun 25, 2017, 8:06:38 PM6/25/17

avag...@gmail.com

Jun 25, 2017, 9:13:13 PM6/25/17
Solid science ground breaking going with the flow cycling as a test bed

But what if everyone did that

Like it stinks

Cudbe they dumped for climbing speed

Billum

Doug Landau

Jun 26, 2017, 2:28:35 PM6/26/17

cycl...@gmail.com

Jun 26, 2017, 3:14:49 PM6/26/17
I would not consider this any manner of doping. The bacterial growth in your stomach is extremely important to the digestion of food and possibly even the absorption of nutrients and water.

I bought a bottle of stomach pills for a small fortune but if I had any stomach problems up to and including stomach flue those things would cure it with only one or two pills at one a day.

avag...@gmail.com

Jun 27, 2017, 9:06:59 AM6/27/17
Ford truck lowered the front window line for down viz improvement ....now for a right side tv

AMuzi

Jun 27, 2017, 10:48:07 AM6/27/17
On 6/27/2017 8:06 AM, avag...@gmail.com wrote:
> Ford truck lowered the front window line for down viz improvement ....now for a right side tv

Oh, yes we see those out and about this time of year:

http://car-from-uk.com/sale.php?id=94109

avag...@gmail.com

Jun 27, 2017, 11:32:00 PM6/27/17
https://goo.gl/mxHYqx