Free Popcorn in Heaven!?

Aug 17, 2016, 4:35:17 PM8/17/16
What do you think people will eat in Heaven? It would be something cheap and light. It'll be free because nobody will have to work. It may be conditional upon worshiping God, but that's another matter. God's love won't be unconditional.

Popcorn sounds like the perfect heavenly food. It doesn't need cooking or special attention to regional diversity. All races eat popcorn.

Eating popcorn --which I always take on my bike-- makes me a strong contender for acceptance to the heavenly kingdom.

Never mind eating pork.

"Fix it, or face the music!"

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nffbCR_uCZ6znjf3gLiFRXSAoLzhWtoZ6U4S7Y37aKc/edit?usp=sharing

Aug 17, 2016, 11:38:57 PM8/17/16
On Wednesday, August 17, 2016 at 6:05:09 PM UTC-4, Your Name wrote:
> In article <b1090ff1-6638-4f69...@googlegroups.com>,
> Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
> <thetibet...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > What do you think people will eat in Heaven? It would be something cheap and
> > light. It'll be free because nobody will have to work. It may be conditional
> > upon worshiping God, but that's another matter. God's love won't be
> > unconditional.
> >
> > Popcorn sounds like the perfect heavenly food. It doesn't need cooking or
> > special attention to regional diversity. All races eat popcorn.
> >
> > Eating popcorn --which I always take on my bike-- makes me a strong contender
> > for acceptance to the heavenly kingdom.
> >
> > Never mind eating pork.
>
> Who needs the mythical Heaven for that. You can get free popcorn and
> drinks (non-alcoholic) at Hoyts cinemas here in New Zealand and
> Australia if you pay for the over-priced LUX "cinema experience"
> tickets.
>
> Besides, popcorn is tasteless cardboard crap. If there really was a
> mythical Heaven, then everyone would freely get whatever their own
> favourite foods were.

It couldn't be meat though as there no death in the kingdom of heaven.

Everybody grazing on grass would make all "happy as a cow." 😐

Aug 18, 2016, 1:33:03 AM8/18/16
On Thursday, August 18, 2016 at 12:17:09 AM UTC-4, Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher wrote:
> On Wednesday, August 17, 2016 at 11:55:19 PM UTC-4, Astero...@yahoo.com wrote:
> > that's very good as popcorn isn't an unnatural creation. it was discovered when some popped on their own on a very hot day. popcorn was meant to pop, and was meant to be found. we'll be eating popcorn forever.
> >

> You must also believe that god created tobacco and it was meant to be found and smoked.

Oh yes, there will be a lot of smoking in Heaven. No death and nothing to do calls for chain-smoking.

Aug 18, 2016, 9:57:05 AM8/18/16
On Thursday, August 18, 2016 at 9:38:39 AM UTC-4, Astero...@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, August 17, 2016 at 9:17:09 PM UTC-7, Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher wrote:
> > You must also believe that god created tobacco and it was meant to be found and smoked.
>
> no, I don't believe that. it's natural that popcorn pops. it's natural that things burn. it's not natural to take something that is burning and to inhale the smoke. what if an animal dropping caught on fire, would someone pick that up to inhale it?

Wrong, nothing more natural than smoking weed and making hallucinogenic concoctions. That's how the Bible was inspired.

It was bad weed though. Bob Marley was the man that reached for the heavens.

Free Spirit, Chief of Quixotic Enterprises

Aug 18, 2016, 12:24:03 PM8/18/16
On Thursday, August 18, 2016 at 11:49:32 AM UTC-4, Free Spirit, Chief of Quixotic Enterprises wrote:
> On Thursday, August 18, 2016 at 11:33:42 AM UTC-4, John Locke wrote:
> > On Thu, 18 Aug 2016 03:00:55 -0700 (PDT), Malcolm McMahon
> > <malcol...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> > >Personally I find the smell of popcorn slightly nauseating. If there's one thing I dread
> > >in the Cinema it's having someone with a bucket of popcorn in the next seat.
> > >
> > ...the crap they call "butter" that they put on the
> > popcorn doesn't help.
>
> No, it doesn't. I think it's "Jesus Margarine." God knows what's in it.

One problem with Heaven is boredom. Knitting doesn't turn me on.

I suspect a major pastime is spanking the donkey.

Aug 19, 2016, 10:05:46 AM8/19/16
On Thursday, August 18, 2016 at 5:50:59 PM UTC-4, Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher wrote:

> I play music loud to bring attention to my campaign. Perhaps they played drums and flute or something similar. Yes, the Christians are taking advantage of it:
>
> http://www.zazzle.com/i_heart_jesus_flutes_tee_shirt-235846242156593527

Let's analyze the logic behind the Christians: "I love Jesus and flutes!?" What's that? It doesn't make sense.

Look at what kind of PR I can do for Heaven:

http://www.zazzle.com/spanking_the_donkey_shirt-235920757759091248?CMPN=shareicon&lang=en&social=true&view=113083556601716944&rf=238111090634717809

People will be spanking the donkey in Heaven, thus avoiding boredom and frustration. It's a harmless way to spend Eternity, right?

Aug 19, 2016, 8:14:46 PM8/19/16
On Friday, August 19, 2016 at 7:25:59 PM UTC-4, Your Name wrote:
> In article <97f1eb6e-70c7-4ccf...@googlegroups.com>,
> Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
> <thetibet...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Friday, August 19, 2016 at 2:29:52 AM UTC-4, Wise TibetanMonkey, Most
> > Humble Philosopher wrote:

> > > Well, churches get donations and then hand out some to the homeless and
> > > indigent.
> > >
> > > They do attract the very poor for that reason.
> >
> > Mind you, they channel the small change to the poor, but keep a big chunk
> > in their pockets. It's big business.
>
> Much of what the Church hands out (such as food parcels, etc.) is
> donated by businesses or individuals, so they don't actually pay for
> that either. The church also makes more money by selling some of the
> donated items in their charity shops.
>
> That (and the lack of paying any tax) is why many modern churches are
> quite often big buildings on large land areas.

"Whoever controls the food, controls the jungle"

Aug 23, 2016, 1:15:10 PM8/23/16
On Tuesday, August 23, 2016 at 8:06:49 AM UTC-4, Astero...@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, August 23, 2016 at 4:49:49 AM UTC-7, Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher wrote:
> > On Tuesday, August 23, 2016 at 12:25:09 AM UTC-4, Your Name wrote:
> > > In article <d26362a1-983d-4cb6...@googlegroups.com>,
> > > Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher

> > > Religion is one big joke ... played by the priests on all the brainless
> > > sheep that actually believe it.
> >
> > It would be a cruel joke.
> >
> > People live and die waiting for Jesus. 😐
>
> there's no cruel joke. the cruelty is from those who do not believe.

Hey, it's not nice to make people wait 2000 years for pizza delivery. 👎

http://bananapoop.com/zextra/imgs/jokes/big11/jesus-deliver-us-pizza-delivery-grains-are-bad.jpg

Aug 24, 2016, 9:02:04 PM8/24/16
On Wednesday, August 24, 2016 at 7:30:23 PM UTC-4, Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher wrote:
> On Wednesday, August 24, 2016 at 6:48:05 PM UTC-4, Kurt wrote:
> > The Place of Light. Jesus goes to the Place of Light.
> >
> > Jesus lives on in the Many Worlds of the Kingdom of the Father, always has, always will.
>
> A place of light? It must be the Sun.
>
> Jesus lives there among the pharaohs.

I have different plans for the afterlife. I won't need a place of light, but I'll be needing a beach with coconut trees and a couple of angels to massage my back. Of course, I need my beach cruiser as well.

All those who follow my movement will get the same treatment too. 👍