KTLA KTLA

avag...@gmail.com

Aug 16, 2015, 7:42:29 PM8/16/15

avag...@gmail.com

Aug 17, 2015, 2:00:47 PM8/17/15
Yawl may remeber I'm involved with seismic animal behavior research. We had a significant unusual local quake yesterday from Cuba. The after quake time promotes increased animal communications and development while human behavior aggression increases.

The effect is true as a hole taking the recent string of quakes along the Appalachians west side and in particularl the Cuba quake.

Yesterday during the quake time at dawn breakfast, we had a speaking crow dissing the visiting red shouldered hawk and a speaking retard, usually unavailable for data, imitating the speaking crow.\

In shopping down the road, new Makita grinder, we found the new Wal Flock of boat tail grackles speaking the complete grackle vocabulary used here 40 miles north at Fort Myers Beach.

I stopped at an intermediate distance flock with are offspring of the FMB flock. The lead grackle came up n we had a lengthy conversation. Had not seen that group for 2 months.

The trip was amid 3 near auto accident cawsed by hisssspanic GO drivers and an insurance idiot darting out in front of me at Wal.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/route-29-batman-is-killed-after-his-car-breaks-down-along-a-maryland-highway/2015/08/17/13f0e9b2-44e3-11e5-8ab4-c73967a143d3_story.html

avag...@gmail.com

Aug 24, 2015, 6:43:31 PM8/24/15

avag...@gmail.com

Aug 25, 2015, 6:24:35 PM8/25/15
On Monday, August 24, 2015 at 6:43:31 PM UTC-4, avag...@gmail.com wrote:
> THERE'S A TICK STORY IN THE SIDEBAR
>
> http://abc30.com/news/man-on-bicycle-killed-in-mariposa-hit-and-run/954834/

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

http://www.startribune.com/several-people-attack-teen-driver-who-ran-over-4-year-old-in-winona/322857061/

https://goo.gl/t66rHQ

wearing gray carrying a bag of filberts, the victim ran into the street, stopped, changed direction and fell down ....
A crowd of afternoon drunks and junkies ran to assist the injured.

avag...@gmail.com

Aug 26, 2015, 8:36:55 AM8/26/15

avag...@gmail.com

Jun 20, 2017, 1:56:23 PM6/20/17