Woman dies after road-rage attack in Las Vegas

Feb 16, 2015, 11:29:51 AM2/16/15
"A 44-year-old woman who was teaching her teenage daughter to drive has died after being shot in the head in an apparent road-rage attack outside her Las Vegas home."

This is my comment posted above:

"As a cyclist I have been exposed to all kinds of road rage and I can tell you it's a jungle out there. Bring a machete and a banana."

It means --loosely translated-- that you go out prepared for the worst, but have a sense of humor or a banana to give to the aggressor.

http://news.yahoo.com/woman-dies-apparent-road-rage-attack-las-vegas-145957191.html

"The jungle has never been this much fun!"

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nffbCR_uCZ6znjf3gLiFRXSAoLzhWtoZ6U4S7Y37aKc/edit?usp=sharing

Feb 17, 2015, 5:56:54 PM2/17/15
On Tuesday, February 17, 2015 at 11:32:44 AM UTC-5, Jeff Strickland wrote:
> "Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher" <thetibet...@gmail.com>
> wrote in message
> > "A 44-year-old woman who was teaching her teenage daughter to drive has
> > died after being shot in the head in an apparent road-rage attack outside
> > her Las Vegas home."
> >
> > This is my comment posted above:
> >
> > "As a cyclist I have been exposed to all kinds of road rage and I can tell
> > you it's a jungle out there. Bring a machete and a banana."
> >

> That's your answer? Bring a knife (and a snack) to a gun fight? Really?
>
> My answer is to find the guy and execute him at dawn, tomorrow.

Pity, the authorities are not doing anything to prevent road rage. It would require education and yes, humor and harsh punishment too. In Venezuela they brought clowns to the streets to tame traffic.

As a cyclist I'm using humor and I do military salute (yes sir!) when they command me to leave the road or whatever they mean by blasting the horn. They can do whatever they want and escape punishment.

avag...@gmail.com

Feb 17, 2015, 6:06:21 PM2/17/15
Miami -Las Vegas....

people in Vegas are more intelligent.

avag...@gmail.com

Feb 18, 2015, 10:04:32 AM2/18/15
On Tuesday, February 17, 2015 at 6:06:21 PM UTC-5, avag...@gmail.com wrote:
> Miami -Las Vegas....
>
> people in Vegas are more intelligent.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/17/us/las-vegas-road-rage-killing/

Feb 18, 2015, 3:04:46 PM2/18/15
On Tuesday, February 17, 2015 at 6:06:21 PM UTC-5, avag...@gmail.com wrote:
> Miami -Las Vegas....
>
> people in Vegas are more intelligent.

No doubt about it.

Thanks for the video.
Message has been deleted

Feb 18, 2015, 3:19:16 PM2/18/15
On Wednesday, February 18, 2015 at 10:04:32 AM UTC-5, avag...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, February 17, 2015 at 6:06:21 PM UTC-5, avag...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Miami -Las Vegas....
> >
> > people in Vegas are more intelligent.
>
> http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/17/us/las-vegas-road-rage-killing/

That video proves that the victim engaged in the law of the jungle:

"Kill or be Killed"

The other road rage videos are scary too. I once was humiliated by a driver who spit in my face, but I neither had a machete nor a banana.

Feb 19, 2015, 12:16:25 PM2/19/15
Witnessed today: Old lady driving a car blasts horn at lady crossing the street with pedestrian light as if she owned the road... "LICENSE TO KILL."

Where are the clowns?

avag...@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2015, 7:28:12 PM2/19/15
On Wednesday, February 18, 2015 at 10:04:32 AM UTC-5, avag...@gmail.com wrote:
the plot thickens....

Feb 20, 2015, 1:52:11 AM2/20/15
This is getting as thick as the assassination of JFK.

avag...@gmail.com

Feb 20, 2015, 11:01:54 AM2/20/15
On Thursday, February 19, 2015 at 7:28:12 PM UTC-5, avag...@gmail.com wrote:
what's vegas stays in vegas...

looks like ...

the victim was sexually involved with the perp !

Vegas ranks

Feb 20, 2015, 4:05:54 PM2/20/15
Are we buying National Enquirer this week?