Bicycle security innovation

已查看 13 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

AMuzi

未读,
2016年5月19日 14:39:262016/5/19
收件人
www.bikerumor.com/2016/05/18/bike-mine-theft-deterrent-bomb-literally-explodes-scare-off-thieves/

"Your honor, my client was merely trying to steal a bicycle,
in line with his cultural values just like any other day,
and had no idea that defendant would utilize such a
dastardly theft deterrent device."
--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>

John B.

未读,
2016年5月19日 20:45:222016/5/19
收件人
On Thu, 19 May 2016 13:39:22 -0500, AMuzi <a...@yellowjersey.org> wrote:

>www.bikerumor.com/2016/05/18/bike-mine-theft-deterrent-bomb-literally-explodes-scare-off-thieves/
>
>"Your honor, my client was merely trying to steal a bicycle,
>in line with his cultural values just like any other day,
>and had no idea that defendant would utilize such a
>dastardly theft deterrent device."

After having a 125 c.c. motorcycle, that I had just completed
rebuilding and re-painting, stolen I contemplated connecting my other
motorbike to the house electrical system to prevent it too being
stolen.

In the end I decided not to do that as I was afraid that I'd be in a
hurry one morning and forget to disconnect it and electrocute myself.
--
cheers,

John B.

avag...@gmail.com

未读,
2016年5月19日 21:09:112016/5/19
收件人
costs more....esp when the ol woman walking her dog runs back into the street in front of de bus
0 个新帖子