OT LED

avag...@gmail.com

Aug 5, 2017, 10:04:40 AM8/5/17

August 12: The Perseids

Even casual skywatchers know about the Perseid meteor shower, because it can deliver at least one meteor per minute under pleasant summer skies. These meteors are bits of debris shed by comet 109P/Swift-Tuttle, which orbits the Sun every 130 years.

Perseid meteor
A bright Perseid meteor streaked down on August 7, 2010, over buildings at the Stellafane amateur astronomy convention in Springfield, Vermont. Click here for a larger image.
Dennis di Cicco

The shower's peak performance is relatively brief, so timing is important. According to the International Meteor Organization, the shower's 2017 maximum should come between 14:00 UT on August 12th and 2:30 UT on the 13th. The midpoint of that range is about 20:00 UT, which is during daylight in North America. Moreover, the Moon, a few days past full, will rise around 10 p.m. on the 12th and wash out most of the Perseids. So start watching on the evening of the 12th as soon as it's gotten dark and the radiant (near the Double Cluster in Perseus) clears the horizon.

-SKY N TELESCOPE 'Ultimate Guide to ....

Joerg

Aug 5, 2017, 10:51:37 AM8/5/17
On 2017-08-05 07:04, avag...@gmail.com wrote:

> August 12: The Perseids
>
> Even casual skywatchers know about the Perseid meteor shower, because
> it can deliver at least one meteor per minute under pleasant summer
> skies. These meteors are bits of debris shed by comet
> 109P/Swift-Tuttle, ...

So did it get fined for littering?

[...]

--
SCNR, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

avag...@gmail.com

Aug 5, 2017, 3:04:52 PM8/5/17
I had a large chunk visible surfing swoop
directly at my position at the Atl side of Flas sand Ridge ...post dawn in a clear light blue sky. Off 40 aways...south

The burning left a white smoke trail going down deep into atmosphere beyond my horizon the coming back up, friction ing off denser air, it exploded in a moving white cloud puff.

Other witnesses ...

No luck at all in desert SW n Cal

Joerg

Aug 5, 2017, 3:16:37 PM8/5/17
We also won't see much of the upcoming eclipse. Oh well, saves battery
juice while riding.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

avag...@gmail.com

Aug 5, 2017, 11:12:27 PM8/5/17
If you havent watched eclipse...GO

THE ONLY AVAILABLE TRIP INTO ORBIT

avag...@gmail.com

Aug 6, 2017, 9:24:59 AM8/6/17
On Saturday, August 5, 2017 at 11:12:27 PM UTC-4, avag...@gmail.com wrote:
> If you havent watched eclipse...GO
>
> THE ONLY AVAILABLE TRIP INTO ORBIT

Cnet to Javier to state n local

https://www.cnet.com/news/best-ways-to-view-the-2017-solar-eclipse/

Joerg

Aug 6, 2017, 10:30:06 AM8/6/17
On 2017-08-05 20:12, avag...@gmail.com wrote:
> If you havent watched eclipse...GO
>
> THE ONLY AVAILABLE TRIP INTO ORBIT

And it's only $1k for a night in the hotel or B&B. I can live without it.

avag...@gmail.com

Aug 6, 2017, 2:34:54 PM8/6/17
the experience is centurd on mobility. No sky, move. Use mobile internet connections, NWS or RSS.

the party is centurd on ROOOMS. No room, Jug shower, campo.

I imagine a crowd of beet skinned fat people milling around the Jackson Hole Airport.

getting there is the trip ....via S&T n NRoute I cruise thru riverine farmland sampling the parks n hikes along the way.

the west is a very big place, highly unlikey arriving at ROCK HOLE SP one wold not pass thru 1000 BLM campsites.

if upfront, you wuld have a similar perspective as the now onsite campers....property ownership.

camping is apre clipse waiting for the hord's filtering down FR 109. Post clipse journalism should be KTLA, who prob sent a team to OR ....you bet !

the one I saw was at the beach on the ATL NP barrier island with maybe 25 people there at that trail head. The ocean flattened n quited. Sky was clear but for maybe a thin beach mist.

I cannah expect improvement. If I see zero then its off to the Tetons n Yellowstone Lake.

Van suspension is tuned now, loaded flat turn grip with a slight rearward weight balance. Noise n thermal insolation goes well. Doing flat flooring with Heavy Vinyl wrapped with HD quilted furnace foil, partition gets covered with wedgie foam blocks. I can here Seeger ! Watercolors.

Turnip the AC ! Rollum.

avag...@gmail.com

Aug 6, 2017, 3:50:57 PM8/6/17
Goo Images offer a random sample of cloud covers for every destination maybe earlier n time by a 3-4 weeks

avag...@gmail.com

Aug 9, 2017, 7:31:55 AM8/9/17

great air. crazy gp truckers. the passo. prob the best rest stop ever.

goo.gl/WCFdPv

avag...@gmail.com

Aug 12, 2017, 8:38:54 PM8/12/17

avag...@gmail.com

Aug 20, 2017, 9:20:34 PM8/20/17

under the path ...good air...unreal view ...the camp was meant to be here back in FMB and it is ....wow ....

there are congregations, parks are packed, rangers are protective.

dig this

http://photos.google.com/u/0/album/AF1QipNgEdZPS8uUsbMTHVZmfBOwU6mgl9FaehSyIGMe

avag...@gmail.com

Aug 21, 2017, 9:29:18 AM8/21/17

avag...@gmail.com

Aug 21, 2017, 11:09:36 AM8/21/17
Fuller said Sunday so many people were camping on farm fields and wild lands in rural areas that animals are being pushed onto roadways, and that was starting to cause an uptick in collisions between animals and vehicles.

Oregon

avag...@gmail.com

Sep 14, 2017, 3:37:47 PM9/14/17
Costumes n general equipment day glo on the Yellowstone-Teton tail are subdued infrequent, limited.

Why ?

Fear of bears n bison ?

Haven't been near any to ask ..tho passed a number c ollapsed roadside ... prob 'taking on the view'

Doug Landau

Sep 14, 2017, 4:48:13 PM9/14/17

Doug Landau

Sep 14, 2017, 4:48:24 PM9/14/17
On Thursday, September 14, 2017 at 12:37:47 PM UTC-7, avag...@gmail.com wrote:
Not Bison

avag...@gmail.com

Sep 14, 2017, 6:17:58 PM9/14/17
Can't see your link

https://www.google.com/search?q=ungulate+color+response&oq=ungulate+color+response&aqs=chrome..69i57j33.18195j0j4&client=ms-android-verizon&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Too far away from Jack's watchin g...a drop on the head... winter come over Tetons. Temps going down from T to goodie

I have an at hand with bison.

Ranger truck following action seperated charging bison..this started a bird singing in the sage...from a curious long hauler ...lack of O2

Doug Landau

Sep 14, 2017, 6:23:26 PM9/14/17

avag...@gmail.com

Sep 14, 2017, 8:19:19 PM9/14/17

avag...@gmail.com

Sep 15, 2017, 3:02:55 AM9/15/17

avag...@gmail.com

Sep 16, 2017, 9:13:47 PM9/16/17
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/09/13/travel/washington-idaho-fishing-restaurants-budget.html

Prosperous Idaho. ...new AAA asphalt over the mtn past Grays Lake

cycl...@gmail.com

Sep 17, 2017, 12:54:40 PM9/17/17
On Saturday, September 16, 2017 at 6:13:47 PM UTC-7, avag...@gmail.com wrote:
> https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/09/13/travel/washington-idaho-fishing-restaurants-budget.html
>
> Prosperous Idaho. ...new AAA asphalt over the mtn past Grays Lake

Cor d'Laine is a REALLY nice town. One problem it has in common with the entire northern tier until Chicago is that it is completely white people and if you look like me you stand out like a stain on a sheet. So you have people looking at you all the time.

When the band played there we usually got there pretty late in the day to set up and would go to a cafe for dinner. Let's just say that it's a good thing that we were used to chow hall dining.

Though I am sure that has changed along with a glass of wine instead of four beers with dinner for most people.

avag...@gmail.com

Sep 17, 2017, 2:10:59 PM9/17/17
https://www.google.com/search?q=right+wing+groups+in+idaho&oq=right+wing+Idaho&gs_l=psy-ab.1.3.0i22i30k1l4.10704.26749.0.31861.39.24.0.0.0.0.416.3474.2-11j1j1.14.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..25.13.3460.0..0j33i21k1j0i131k1j0i67k1j0i131i10i67k1.267.2du986mQZfE

ambience is dense butbutbut no more than gimme money gaymen in Calfornia

I am really taken aback by almost complete ground level Idaho/Teton resistance to my rain producing research ....

avag...@gmail.com

Sep 17, 2017, 2:21:39 PM9/17/17

https://www.google.com/search?biw=1391&bih=762&q=hispanic++population+of+dakotas+nebraska+minnesota&oq=hispanic++population+of+dakotas+nebraska+minnesota&gs_l=psy-ab.12...6816.13528.0.19046.17.13.1.0.0.0.380.2820.0j1j8j2.11.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..5.0.0....0.5vNdEyvNhHM

the action here ... not well appreciated locally ... are openings to instant knowledge via Google search BEFORE YOU WRITE ....

if your slow with this idea then write, store, let cool. Then verify n consult for what your abt to misstate or misunderstand.

time n tv is no help

oil workers are a serious PITA

below normal intelligence levels poisoned by hydrocarbons drifters malcontents seeking work ...all empowered by successful higher wages n employment ...

AMuzi

Sep 17, 2017, 2:53:46 PM9/17/17
Upper Midwest is all Northern Europeans? When was the last
time you actually visited the United States?

http://www.kmvt.com/content/news/Black-Lives-Matter-protest-in-Boise-386337021.html

--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>

avag...@gmail.com

Sep 17, 2017, 11:10:17 PM9/17/17
Where I'm staying in an earthquake swarm valley, Montpelier ID, shut off the gas pumps when I rolled in...I called the Metro who were out ...but that after a serious discussion at the second station yielded gas.

After posting abt this further info rolled on that Yes the van breaking n electrics malfunction in Jackson WY
was a Jewish operation ordered by Albertsons. No problem there Al. Hire the retarded.

avag...@gmail.com

Sep 21, 2017, 2:04:49 PM9/21/17

Doug Landau

Sep 21, 2017, 2:16:13 PM9/21/17

avag...@gmail.com

Sep 21, 2017, 2:22:44 PM9/21/17

Doug...ura screwing my post

Doug Landau

Sep 21, 2017, 2:44:33 PM9/21/17
On Thursday, September 21, 2017 at 11:22:44 AM UTC-7, avag...@gmail.com wrote:
> Doug...ura screwing my post

surely you are exaggerating

avag...@gmail.com

Sep 21, 2017, 10:35:02 PM9/21/17
I posted a chicken recipe ...let it sawtay for 24 hrs before your wit buries it

Doug Landau

Sep 22, 2017, 12:39:21 PM9/22/17
On Thursday, September 21, 2017 at 7:35:02 PM UTC-7, avag...@gmail.com wrote:
> I posted a chicken recipe ...let it sawtay for 24 hrs before your wit buries it

So post it to the KTLA thread if you feel that way

avag...@gmail.com

Sep 22, 2017, 4:47:42 PM9/22/17

avag...@gmail.com

Nov 4, 2017, 9:16:10 AM11/4/17