ENDURO LIGHTS

avag...@gmail.com

Feb 17, 2015, 7:34:34 PM2/17/15
https://www.google.com/webhp#q=enduro+night+racing+bicycle+lights&tbm=shop

yawl pssin in the wind on this DIY..I figured saving $50 on a $250 unit .

Andy K

Feb 18, 2015, 12:39:56 PM2/18/15
They are real proud of their expensive lights. :-)

avag...@gmail.com

Feb 18, 2015, 7:18:46 PM2/18/15
On Wednesday, February 18, 2015 at 12:39:56 PM UTC-5, Andy K wrote:
> They are real proud of their expensive lights. :-)

reading JB on Portland commuting, we believe street use age there.

Never spect at a night endure...prob worth the effort. Gotta access the sched.

I went to an AMA motorcross....highly recommended to see what close up.

the auto lights have same design/price structure.

http://www.summitracing.com/search/part-type/auxiliary-lights?N=4294910856&SortBy=DisplayPrice&SortOrder=Desc&keyword=driving%20lights

$100 lights the road

600 lights the forest