yack yack

avag...@gmail.com

Jul 10, 2014, 5:19:02 PM7/10/14

Dan O

Jul 10, 2014, 10:16:20 PM7/10/14
On Thursday, July 10, 2014 2:19:02 PM UTC-7, avag...@gmail.com wrote:
> http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/dr-gridlock/wp/2014/07/10/cyclists-dont-like-it-when-you-call-them-terrorists/?tid=trending_strip_3

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bike_rage

The bicyclist exists in a heightened state of adrenaline
preload, and an ample stream of trigger stimuli.

John B. Slocomb

Jul 10, 2014, 11:10:11 PM7/10/14
On Thu, 10 Jul 2014 19:16:20 -0700 (PDT), Dan O <danov...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Strange that. I find it quite relaxing :-)
--
Cheers,

John B.

Dan O

Jul 11, 2014, 12:10:43 PM7/11/14
On Thursday, July 10, 2014 8:10:11 PM UTC-7, John B. Slocomb wrote:
> On Thu, 10 Jul 2014 19:16:20 -0700 (PDT), Dan O wrote:
> >On Thursday, July 10, 2014 2:19:02 PM UTC-7, avag...@gmail.com wrote:

> >> http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/dr-gridlock/wp/2014/07/10/cyclists-dont-like-it-when-you-call-them-terrorists/?tid=trending_strip_3
> >
> >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bike_rage
> >
> >The bicyclist exists in a heightened state of adrenaline
> >preload, and an ample stream of trigger stimuli.
>
> Strange that. I find it quite relaxing :-)

So you've experienced one end of the experiential spectrum.

Joe Riel

Jul 11, 2014, 12:55:17 PM7/11/14
How many ends are there?

--
Joe Riel

Dan O

Jul 11, 2014, 1:17:28 PM7/11/14
On Friday, July 11, 2014 9:55:17 AM UTC-7, JoeRiel wrote:
> Dan O writes:

<snip>

> > So you've experienced one end of the experiential spectrum.
>
> How many ends are there?

I've been to countless of them, so I'm going to presume
it can only be more than countless.

avag...@gmail.com

Jul 11, 2014, 2:36:23 PM7/11/14
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

23

Dan O

Jul 17, 2014, 5:11:04 AM7/17/14

Hey fellas how's it hangin'?

Just checkin' in - carry on.

(Stuff is happening for me - Muzi would appreciate, I think ;-)

avag...@gmail.com

Jul 17, 2014, 7:39:43 AM7/17/14
nnnnnnnnnnnnn

mugged ?

AMuzi

Jul 17, 2014, 8:49:31 AM7/17/14
If your sunrise is as beautiful as ours you're having a
great day!

--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>

Dan O

Jul 17, 2014, 11:43:01 AM7/17/14
Hmm... I hadn't thought of it that way, but in a loosely
abstract kind of way... yeah. How do you do that?? (Oh...
that's right - he talks to dolphins.)

It's all good; though proper cyclists would be running the
other way as fast as they could.